WISHING ONE DAY YOU'LL BE MIN...

By Mellifluous1997

Taehyung is a sacrifice, a sacrifice King Jungkook is willing to save. The darkness Taehyung surrounded himse... More

Character Details
1] Your Highness.
2]Nothing is what it seems.
3] left a bad taste on your tongue.
4] A celebration for one.
5] The smile of Taehyung
6] A gift.
7] Begging to stay.
8] Stand beside me
9] Refusal of Reality.
10] Looks can be deceiving.
11]We're going backwards in time.
12]The Void. The Emptiness. And everything in between.
13] It's terrifying when the devil starts praying.
14]What if I give you what you have lost? Will you love me then?
15] The Grim Reapers Disappointment.
16]What's the difference between feeling and being?
17] What if the roles were reversed?
18]It's either you or nothing. And nothing is not an option.
19] Place your hand on me and feel me.
20] Why is it that solitary is your only friend?
21] If only you were here, would I still be shivering?
22] it's at the tip of his fingers, oh so close, so why can't he reach it?
23] Can you lose something you have, that was given to you entirely?
24] If only time was a concept we could take back,
25] The stars refused to align the day they met, but they waited, each day.
26]If only you could fill the void of a heart through the mouth
27] It was I who made you wait. So tell me why was I suffering the most?
28]A wound is still a wound
Epilogue

Before you read

3.6K 80 8
By Mellifluous1997

I'm back with another book. Yay! I'm so excited for this story. It's gonna be a supernatural au with superpowers and stuff. Note: not a werewolf/ vampire au.

I randomly came up with this story at 3am with my sleep paralysis demon. He's probably helping me out to complete the story lol.

⚠️

This book contains only fiction and fantasy. It may also have mature topics like angst, violence, smut etc. Read at your own risk.

Preview.

Wishing One Day You'll Be Mine

The darkness Taehyung surrounded himself with, felt nothing like the emptiness of the sky he would watch every night.
His was slowly suffocating him.
And the flick of light in his darkness couldn't compare to the brightness of the moon.

Maybe Taehyung would forever crave it, wishing to the moonlight that one day it would be his.

Taehyung is a sacrifice, a sacrifice King Jungkook is willing to save.

Royalty x Supernatural AU
Telepathic bonds
Marriage au

⚠️⚠️
* The tags say #jeontwins. But note: it is not a threesome.

Imma leave, hope you enjoy the journey ahead.

(P.S. i apologise for making all my story titles so big)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.6K 30
My husband thought I was his roommate, together with our son. They had been married for five years. On the way to fetch his family from the park, he...
180K 7K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
Intruder By thv

Fanfiction

55.6K 2.7K 13
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook were a happy married couples living their normal life. They were everything a couple would want in their partner, even...
76K 3K 7
Jungkook is a Dragon King on the verge of destroying the Mortal Kingdom, but the human king agrees to form an alliance by marrying him off with his h...