๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ | โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...

By DIKSHABhoir

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUEโœง
1. Met again
2. life of y/n
3. interview
4. first day at company
5. his irritation
6 your eyes tells
7. jerk is back
8. hiking flashback
9. babygirl (a curse word)
10. ice cream
11. mind or heart
12. little sister
(Tae's villa)
(Tae's office)
13: asiding ego for her?
14: hill and hug
15:not side chick just friend
16: sugar daddy contract
17: broken hearts
18: guilt
19: gold digger? / feelings of yn
20: truth revealed
21: realisation
22: his princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: TaEhyUnG oPpA~
24: her sigh of relief
25: I'm in love
26: perfect the way you are
27: ur embrace feels peaceful
28: gift cost much
29: yn's diary, his emotions
30: I forgive you
31: she is mine, fucker
32: night walk
33: where is she going
34: prince charming
35: beach date
36:yn's painful past/first kiss
37: betrayed?
38: yn's health condition
39: i love you princessโ™ฅ๏ธ
40: shirtless jerk
42: party
43:reunion of lost soulmates
44: do you love bunny?
45: i love you idiot โ™ฅ๏ธ
46: yn's health complications
47 : do you know who is she?
48: lovers โค๏ธ
(taehyung's apartment)
49:taking care of her
50: I'm yours princess
51: it's just me
52 : i don't deserve him
53 : I'm raped
54:healing hearts ๐Ÿ”ž
55 : drunk yn
56 : my little secret ๐Ÿ”ž
57: frustration
58: showering together๐Ÿ”ž
59: portraits of adoration
60: strawberry and cigarette
61: shock
62: mischievous yn
63: fearful nightmare
64: taehyung's wrath
65 : precious tattoo๐Ÿ”ž
66: taetae
67: another nightmare
68: choas in Kim's villa
69: taehyung's birthday
70: birthday gift๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
71: blame
72: i believe on my man
73: trip planning with BTS
74: love story of kookie
75: fience my ass ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
76: going for concert
77: stay away from him
78: price of her love
79: helpless romantic
80: taehyung's arrival
81: pain of hearts
82: choice of one
83: helpness taehyung
84: his madness of love
85: happiness โ™ฅ๏ธ
86: weirdly cute
87: beautiful rain๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
88: will you.....? ๐Ÿ”žโค๏ธ
89: meeting her father
90: wedding preparations
END: mr.& Mrs.kim taehyung
โ—‰new booksโ—‰
about IM NOT INNOCENT
ANNOUNCEMENT OF S2
season 2: chapter 1 posted
author's note

41: warm embrace

10.6K 495 51
By DIKSHABhoir

Authors pov:
Yn come downstairs and walk towards dinning room as all Kim's where having breakfast there.

Watching her dry and shock expression like she saw a ghost or something made all of them tense.

"What happened?"mr Kim ask first, yn shook her head "nothing"

"Then why are your face looking pale, did he said something to you? Wait let him come i will see-" uncle said but yn imms cut him off.

"No! It's nothing"

"Yn, don't mind him. He is always like this, he don't like someone goes to his room. He gets angry on little things, yeah... i will be back, you sit" Reena voice out with sad little smile as stand up making yn frown at her words but nevertheless she smile nervously.

Who will tell them, what they are assuming, nothing like that happen. Yn join them as Mr. Kim strictly order her to do so.

Not so soon taehyung come downstairs with tie in his hands but frown when he got glares in return.

"What?" He ask.

"What did you say to her?" Uncle ask point at yn who widen her eyes.

"What did i said? I did not" Taehyung said confusingly looking at them as he sat on chair besides yn.

"If you not, then why was her face was looking like she saw ghost?" Taehyung look at her and smirk then back at uncle and said with innocent face.

"Ohh that, i don't know what happened to her, she came and left without saying why was she there" he said with shrugged.

"And I'm not idiot, to put my feet on tail of wild kitten early in the morning. I want my day to be peaceful after all" he said as matter of fact making everyone look at him.

Yn who registered what he said about to snap but cutt of by him only "did you just-"

"No i did not" he declared feeling glare from his said.

"Where is mom?" He ask trying to change the topic feeling yn's burning gaze on him.

(Note: taehyung call his uncle's wife as a mom, so here mom means kim Reena)

"In kitchen, Why?" Uncle ask.

"I wanna tie my tie from her" taehyung said casually making both Kims look at him in disbelief.

"And why my wife will do that?" Uncle ask.

"Because she is my mom, and i don't know how to tie? She always help me, when my secretary or someone is not around" taehyung said with duh tone.

"She is busy" uncle reply making taehyung frown.

" Then will you?" Taehyung ask showing his tie.

"Of course-" taehyung smile widely at that but it dropped "Not" when uncle said with smirk.

" Nevermind " taehyung roll his eyes and look at his dad who immediately shook his head.

He turn to other side an evil smile spread on his lips seeing yn but it turned with straight face when he hear high pitched voice.

"Good morning everyone" Jennie chirp but frown when she saw yn.

She took a vacant sit glare at yn who was having emotionless face.

Taehyung ignore her presence totally and said to yn "tie my tie"

"Sorry?"

"I said tie my tie, Dumbo"

"I'm so sorry sir, but i don't get paid off for doing this. Can you please sign this document so that i can take my leave" yn said with fake smile passing him file.

Taehyung look at file then back at her and said sternly "tie this and i will sign those papers"

"I will not" yn said.

"And i will not sign those papers, and if you  delayed with this , then your ceo may fire you for not doing your job properly" taehyung said with shrugged, they were barking ignoring others presence

"YOU-"

Everyone was watching this drama one was shock, one was having another expression where one was jealous.

Having enough of this Jennie said "why are you asking her? Let me tie it for you" Jennie chirp and was about to stand up but

"Did i ask" taehyung spat with his cold voice totally opposite from how he was talking before making her embarassed.

he was smirking internally when he saw yn taking tie just when Jennie ask. Yn stand up from her sit and stand infront of him who was sitting "sign those papers" she voice out.

His two buttons were open "your buttons" she said with slow voice. Everyone got busy in their breakfast except Jennie.

"Yeah close them" taehyung said casually making yn greet her teeths but nevertheless started closing them, while taehyung was enjoying seeing her fluttered look.

She close them with difficulty and was about to tie his tie but,

"My chains" taehyung voice out mentioning his chains which now under his close buttons. "It will neck bite" he Muttered with puppy eyes.

Yn look down at his ohh so innocent face which she wanted to smack on dinning table knowing he is doing this on purpose.

She look at Kim's brothers who were eating and ignoring them, and fake smile "sure"

She started opening his buttons again while taehyung was poking his inner cheek to not smile like fool.

But just as yn's fingertips touch his skin, he felt something inside. Just her slightest touch was giving him hard time. He snap back to reality when he heard venoms words.

"Look at her, how she is taking advantage of situation. How she is touching you. Pa-" Jennie Muttered but couldn't complete her sentence as

"Ohh, really. Well she is not and  i ask her to. Unlike certain someone who throws themselves on me or kiss me without my permission. Who else will know such people more than you, right Jennie?" Taehyung spat with cold voice.

"Just do whatever you want, but don't middle in my business"he said with angry tone making Jennie more embarassed as she ran away from there, but teahyung ignore her.

Yn sigh looking at whole drama, held taehyung shirt and started tieing his tie.

"Taehyung, what's going on?" His father ask.

" No offense dad. As her not me" he said with normal voice and shrugged as yn was done tieing his tie.

He started signing papers, but again his father ask "When did you two become Close" pointing between taehyung and yn.

"I known her before you introduce her to me" taehyung said casually. Making males in front of him frown.

"How?" They ask together.

"Do you remember hiking trip when i was gloomy you ask me why i was like that. Then i told about witch" yn glare at him.

"I-i mean girl" taehyung correct.

"The girl who called your face stupid" uncle ask while laughing.

"Yeah-Wait how do you know" taehyung look at him with wide eyes.

"I heard it when you were complaining about it to Reena" making taehyung sulk as all of them laugh.

"What about her?" Anuty ask coming out of  kitchen.

"Don't tell us, She is the one" father said to whivh taehyung nodded mikkily where yn was embarrassed.

"Did i told you before I'm proud of you" uncle said while looking at yn.

"Me too." father said while sipping the tea he got. Making taehyung sank in his sit. He was sulking looking at his family, as their dream comes true to meet the girl from hiking.

After that they all went to there business leaving those chaotic talks.

At night
Yn come home after tiring day, as she thought to shower. Whole time she was thinking about taehyung, how he was being lately. All of it was making her heart fluttered.

She was in dilemma to what to do or what to believe. She sigh as she walk out of the bathroom wearing her pajama after doing her night routine just to get almost heart attack.

"What are you doing here?" Yn whispered yell while looking at taehyung who was half laying on bed and looking at her with cheeky grinn.

"Come here to meet you"

"We met in morning!" Yn voice out.

"So? Still i was missing you. And i don't wanna go home" taehyung said quietly.

"And why is that?" She enquire while crossing her arms.

"You don't want your would be boyfriend to get attack, do you?" Yn look at the boy's imagination and understand what he is talking about.

"So full of yourself" she roll her eyes.

"Whatever" he mirror her action and lay on bed comfortably.

"What are you doing now?" She as seeing him laying on bed.

"Sleeping"

"What? You can't sleep here"

"Why?" He ask he look at her.

"Then where Will I sleep" she frown, but taehyung smirk at that

"That's not what you did that night exact three days ago. Let me remind you, you ask me to sleep with you not only that but you hugg-" he said with teasing smile.

"Nevermind! do whatever you want, anyways im not gonna sleep." She declared and made her way towards couch.

"Why"

"I can't " she sat on couch with book in her hand

"I ask why?"

"Because i have insomnia "she mutter quitely making taehyung laugh.

"Now why are you laughing " she ask annoyed by his behaviour. It was not joke. Right?

" Are you sure you have insomnia? Because  whenever you are in my arms, you sleep like sloth"he stated making yn glare at him.

I-i mean b-bear. Yeah bear. You sleep like just like cute litt-" he shuttered but then said dreamily

"Will you shut up"yn whispered yell, as she was already blushing due to his talks.

"Why am I making your fluttered?" He ask with cheeky smile.

"No you are not, and stop smirking you are looking idiot" his smirk fell, as he look at her and stand up and walk toward her.

"Wha-taehyung!"

He didn't let her any chance to talk as he pick her up while she look at him in shock.

He lay her down and chuckle. He kiss her forehead and said "sleep here, i will take couch" he was about to stand up but she held his hand and

"No!" He looked at her and raise her eyebrow.

"I m-mean couch is not comfortable for you, you can't sleep there, your back will hurt" she said and looked away while he was internally smirking.

"So?"

"So if you want you can take bed i-" she got cutt of by "okay!" As he said and lay beside her.

"Aren't you too excited? " She said with straight face.

"Aren't you too dramatic?" He rotate. She did not say anything just look at him with blank face.

After some seconds he flick her head and said "did you finish killing me in you head," he ask innocently making her frown. " if yes then let's sleep" he said and pull her closer to him, While yn started blushing at sudden closeness.

Not feeling her any response he whispered seriously "princess? You are not uncomfortable right?"

She sigh at that and shook her head. She place her hand near his heart and frown she looked up at him who was looking at her "why is your heart beating this much" she ask.

He chuckled at her question and rotate "why is YOUR heart beating fastly?"

She gulp but nevertheless answered " i have never slept this closer to any man accept my father" she answered sincerely.

He smile at that feeling already special and reply "same here"

Yn back away little to glare at him properly as she Muttered"stop lying at least"

"I'm not!"

"Whatever"

"Aish, i have never sleep with anyone, as in  normal sleep. I used to leave bed as soon as  I was done. That's truth if you wanna hear TMI. Now it's up to you believe me or leave it" he stated and yawn afterword.

She was just looking at him without blinking. Making him sigh

"Believe it or not princess but this is all new for me just like it is for you. I have never hold anyone before like I'm holding you right now, just like you" he said while tugging her hairs behind her.

"This whole feeling is new for me as well. What you expect from my heart to do, when i am this close to someone i love" he whispered while looking in her eyes.

She was stunned to even blink, she had never imagine he will say something like this.

"Now sleep" he Muttered. This time she move closer to him and wrap her arms hesitantly around him. Taehyung who feel her actions can't help but give a hearty smile.

He peak her head on last time and said "close your eyes, you will fall a sleep. I promise. I'm here" he voice out just to for her to hear when he saw her not closing her eyes.

"Good night princess "

"Night" she whispered and not so soon both fall a sleep in each others arms.

One was having insomnia where other used to take two-three hour to sleep. now, here they are sleeping without any efforts, any hesitation...

In each other warm embrace....

another shade of their beautiful love...♡

__________________________________________

Authors note:

I'm gonna add more scene like this, little fluffy, slow and silent romance like this,
you guys will be ok with it right???

I need comments ಥ_ಥ

Preview
Party and some tea.....(bunny is back)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 449K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
16.6K 1.4K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
35.7K 1.7K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
152K 9K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...