IDOL NEXT DOOR || JUNGKOOK F...

By jkshiningstar

She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar... More

1. Welcome to Korea
2. Those eyes
3. Who is my neighbour?
4. Am I in trouble?
5. Without a freaking shirt!
6. The Betrayal
7. Someone was at the door
8. Talk to her
9. New friend
10. Forgiven
11. The accident
12. The secret
13. Shocked
14. Angry
15. The t-shirt!
16. Call us OPPA
17. My feelings
18. I want to kiss you
19. His girlfriend
20. The treasure
21. Bit Na is my girlfriend
22. Dead body
23. ROKAPO
24. Her bias
25. Missing you
27. His home
28. The proposal
29. Going back to India
30. The surprise
31. She left
32. D-Day
33. Never show your face again
34. The letter
35. Military enlistment
36. Nightmares
37. Supermarket
38. Met again
39. The baby
40.She is already married
41. Bang PD?
42. Her husband
43. Shocked
44. Ian
45. The truth
46. Break his heart
47. Break up
48. Painful
49. His shocking decision
50. Two days
51. Custody papers
52. Slapped
53. Hospital
54. Apology
55. Forgiven
56. Heart to heart talk
57. Focus on...?
58. Will you marry me?
~Epilogue~
Update !
Synopsis

26. Felt like Home

2.5K 88 8
By jkshiningstar

ROOH'S POV-

"Here's your food ma'am"

As soon as I saw that delivery man I started crying.

When he saw me crying, he quickly came towards me and hugged me which made me cry more.

"Shhhh... it's okay. I am here. Stop crying" he said.

"I...I mi-missed you my bunny" I said still hugging him.

He chuckled.

I broke the hug and frowned at him, " but you told me that you will stay there for a few more days."

"Ah! I lied because I wanted to surprise you" he smirked but soon his smirk turned into a sad smile.

"What happened to you? You look pale? Are you not well? Do you want to see a doctor? Did you take med.."

"Shh...stop. I am fine, don't worry" I stopped him. This guy asked too many questions in one breath.

"But you don't look good. Let's go to the hospital." He said and held my hand to take me out.

I halted and he looked at me in confusion.
Oh god this is so embarrassing.

"I told you I am fine. I don't need to go to the hospital." I tried to stop him but he was adamant. Typical stubborn JK!

"Let's go Rooh." He said with seriousness.

"I said I am okay jungkook. It's nothing serious. I'll be fine in two days."

"So you are not well. Now we have to go." He looks worried.

"Ugh! I said it's normal... I am fine. Why are you not understanding." Now I am getting irritated.

"What if it got worse. No...no... We have to go."

"Ugh!! It's nothing. I am on my periods... that's it!!!" I blurted out.

*Silence*

*Awkward silence*

God! This is so embarrassing. I am damn sure my cheeks are cherry red by now.

Jungkook was looking down and his cheeks and ears are red too because of shyness.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Umm... here's your food delivery. The delivery boy gave this to me outside your house" he said awkwardly.

"Oh.. thanks"

I took it and opened it. I am so happy to see this beautiful cake.

Jungkook was surprised to see this much chocolate and asked, " Are you going to eat this much chocolate alone?"

I laughed awkwardly and nodded my head, "yes... Actually I was craving for chocolates and It also helps in soothing my cramps"

"Okaaay...but would you mind if I take a piece from your cake? It looks delicious and I am kind of hungry right now" He said scratching his neck.

I smiled, " Of course, you can take my chocolates and this hot chocolate too"

"No...no..  it will be too much for me...haha"

We sat down on the dining table facing each other.

He cut the cake into two pieces and gave one piece to me and kept one piece on his plate.

"Yumm.. it's so delicious ", I said while licking the chocolate left on my lips. He was watching me and suddenly his eyes darkened.

He was eating his cake too when I saw some chocolate on the right side of his lower lip. I stood up from my chair and bent towards his side and wiped his lips with my thumb and licked it.

He gulped and said," Are you testing my patience?"

I frowned thinking what is he talking about?

"What? I didn't do anything" I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah really" he said and focused on his cake.

"Ya! Why are you eating like a child. See, Your lips are covered with chocolate again. Come here" I said again bending towards him but before I could put my finger on his lips, he held my hand. I looked at his eyes, he was already looking at me.

He bend over and kissed my lips. He was licking the chocolate off my lips. A shiver ran down my spine. It was so sensual. Or Maybe I was feeling it more because of my periods. Huh! I don't know. Lemme enjoy my kiss.

We were kissing after more than one week so all the emotions we felt during this week were poured into that kiss.

The chocolate cake craving was long gone and now I am craving for him... I mean his lips. They were so soft just like rose petals. His lip ring was making the kiss more hot.

We broke the kiss for a few seconds then he came towards me. I also stood up. We kissed again and again until we lost our breath.

I hide my face in his chest as he was hugging me. The height difference was making it more perfect. He's 5'10 and I am 5'5. It's perfect.

His tattooed arm was caressing my back. His hug made me forget about my cramps. It was like his arms were the medicine for my pain.

'Is his hug made you forget about the cramps or his kiss😏?'

Whoa! Long time no see. Finally you are voicing your thoughts, my dear inner voice.

'😅I was busy enjoying your time with kookie. So I didn't disturbed you🤭'

I don't need you now. And by the way, HE IS MY KOOKIE! You can't call him kookie. Got it!

'Chill girl. I am not taking him. And I am YOUR inner self, remember?'

Yeah whatever. Bye!!

Anyways, We stayed like this for couple of minutes. I want time to stop at this moment. I love it. I....I love him.

~~~

JUNGKOOK's POV-

These few days taught me that I can't live without her. I missed her every second when I was away from her.

The moment I saw her, I felt like home. She is my home.

But watching her in pain broke my heart.
I never thought that periods can be this painful. I salute all the women who embrace this natural phenomenon so strongly. Hats off!!

I prepared a hot pack for her to soothe her pain. I gave it to her and she smiled.

As I was tired I laid on her bed as I can't leave her in this condition.

She came and saw me lying on her bed and raised her eyebrows, " what are you doing here babe? Go and sleep on your bed peacefully. I might make you uncomfortable because I toss and turn a lot at night because of my cramps."

Just because of few toss and turns I can't leave her in pain.

"I won't go. I wanna sleep with you" I said but she blushed. But why? I thought.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked.

She blushed more. 

"Wait... Are you thinking something naughty?" I asked amused by her reaction.

"Wh-what...no..NO" she stuttered. She always stutters whenever she lies.

I couldn't control myself so I laughed which earned a glare from her.

I tried to stop my laughter but couldn't and again burst into laughter. A few seconds later she joined me too.

I missed seeing her laugh.

"Come here... let's sleep now." I told her and pulled her towards the bed. I placed that hot pack near her stomach. She smiled and closed her eyes.

I was watching her face for a few minutes.

"I love you Rooh " I said when I thought she fall asleep.

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

God! I missed this too. Stretch that! I missed everything about her.

~~~

Hey guys! BTS 10th anniversary is here. I am so happy and excited for the Festa. Are you guys excited too?

Comment your thoughts about the story and don't forget to vote.

Thank you for more than 500 views. I am so happy that so many people are reading my book.

Borahae BTS and armies 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 10.7K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
144K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
231K 7.5K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...
3.9K 72 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...