Aษดษชแดแด‡ แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s | ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก

By aizawaslzt

"๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ?" ๊งaฬถnฬถiฬถmฬถeฬถ oฬถnฬถeฬถ sฬถhฬถoฬถtฬถsฬถ๊ง‚ ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ค... More

Iษดา“แด/แฅ•แฅฒrแฅ’ั–แฅ’gs
โ€ข๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€โ€ข
๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘—๐‘–

๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–

3K 43 10
By aizawaslzt

"𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦
𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦
𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛-𝗨𝗛"

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧, 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬-𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬, 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞, 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗘, 𝗖𝗨𝗠 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞.

mitsuya always knew how to satisfy everyone. whether it was you, his fans, his band mates, or the crowd. he always knew how please everyone.

the best part of it is,

he has no clue about it. he's not self aware at all. yeah he's aware of all his fans that love him and he's always happy to have you around him as well.

but never once did he think that he was special and never felt truly wanted. till he met you.

you were his everything. you were always there for him whenever he needed you and helped him realize his worth. he was obsessed with you. he would never look at any girl the same as you. he would cherish how you would ruffle your hands through his hair while he strummed his guitar.

you were his.

so you can imagine how much his blood boiled when he saw you sobbing on your shared bed, curling up to a pillow to push your face against.

"y/n? whats wrong?" he worriedly sped his pace to you to kneel down beside the edge of the bed to where your pretty, delicate face was sobbing.

"nothing. i-im fine." you say completely and obviously lying to him.

"you call these precious tears fine? where have you been? i was looking for you after the show and the meet and greets." he bites at you and you flinch from his tone.

you know he's not mad at you but it only makes you cry more, feeling pathetic.

about two hours ago when mitsuya was doing his meet and greets with his fans after the show you were bumped into by some bitchy fan that spilled her fruit punch all over you.

"whoops sorry." she scoffs with a lying attitude. obviously you knew she did it on purpose. mitsuya never hide your relationship from the media. i mean he always brought you everywhere he was because he loved you so much. so how would the fans not of realized if he didn't post you on his instagram or twitter.

"its okay, don't worry about it." you fake a smile handling the situation as mature as you can. you know the bitch did it on purpose because she was jealous of you. jealous that you are mitsuya's girlfriend. that he is yours.

"wow you really are quite pathetic huh? you couldn't even tell it was a fake apology. what does mitsuya even see in you? obviously he could do much better." you physically froze from those last words.

"he could do so much better."

you know. you were always aware of that. most of the time you were to distracted from being happy with mitsuya to realize it. but even though you are living together and have been in a relationship for 3 years now you still are insecure. mitsuya was always good at reassuring you that he loved you and you were his.

but deep down you felt like you were not good enough for him. that he deserves someone prettier and better than you. someone flawless.

you walked it off as tears slipped down your face. you never really got hit with his scary fans like that in person. sure, online you saw some comments how people were wishing for your relationships downfall.

but nothing ever to your face yet. so that made you break.

you immediately drove home by yourself and ran to the shared apartments bedroom with mitsuya. sobbing your eyes out for the next hour and a half.

mitsuya noticed how you didn't come to see him after he was done with the meet and greets so he tried to call you about 5 times and immediately a trigger flipped inside him. he knew something was wrong.

"y/n. tell me please baby. i need to understand why you're upset to help you."

"sss-see that's exactly it." you stumble on your words while sobs escape your mouth.

"what is?" he asks completely concerned.

"im such a reckless person. it's embarrassing for you to even be seen with me. im not-not worthy of being labeled as your girlfriend." you spill as tears are being smudged by mitsuyas thumbs.

"cut the bullshit right now y/n. who the fuck said that fucking shit because i swear to-" he aggressively aggravates but you cut him off.

"no one. im saying it." you clearly state.

"bullshit." he spits out. he knew you could get insecure but never to this extent.

"its not!" you remove his hands that were cupping your face, off of you.

"y/n. do not lie to me right now." he can see right through you. he always knew when you felt insecure around him so he would always interrupt those silly thoughts by distracting you with kisses and praises.

so he knew this was different.

"no." you snapped at him. you rarely ever do that.

he looks are you completely serious.

"don't make me fuck it out of you y/n because i will." he demands and you just roll over to the other side of the bed ignoring him. you didn't bother. you thought he was just bluffing.

till you got your arm shoved to the side of the bed to make your back flat. his legs are on both sides and he's towering himself on top of you.

"tell me y/n." he says in a serious tone and you're almost scared at this point.

"why do you even care?" you spit out and turn your head to the side to try to hide your face.

"something happened and youre not telling me the truth so spit it out y/n." he grabs your chin for you to face him.

you eyes droop down in disappointment. you are the one causing him to be angry. so you feel gulity and finally burst.

"some woman poured her fruit punch on me and then asked me why you even liked me. what you saw in me? that you could do so much better. and she called me pathetic." you admit with the tears streaming down your eyes again and they hit mitsuya's fingers from him holding your chin.

"y/n are you seriously listening to some random bitchy woman's opinion? why do you care what she thinks?" his tone dials down. as he interlocks his fingers with mine.

"because shes right. you could do better. there are so many prettier and more intelligent women out there that would be so much better for you." you tremble your words hiccuping sobs.

"don't fucking say that shit." he snaps almost looking like he could cry.

you stayed quiet, silently crying more because he's mad. you feel so bad.

"y/n you are my world. my everything. how could you even think that? that bitch can go fuck herself. you are so much more important to me than anything or anyone. i love you so much y/n. you're mine."

your heart beats in a face pace while your face turns red.

"fuck y/n i love you so much." he groans as he starts pecking wet kisses around your collarbone.

"mitsuya im so sorry that im so pathetic." you whimper out as he trails the kisses up to your neck.

"baby you're not pathetic. you're amazing." he practically moans against your ear.

he wraps his hands around your waist feeling you up. the sensation feels so blissful.

he finally makes it to your mouth and connects his lips against yours. all the while he is grinding his hard erection against you.

"fuck i need you so bad y/n. only you." he says almost dazed from lust.

"fuck me mitsuya. please." you beg grinding against him, feeling yourself clench around nothing but your wetness.

"of course my pretty little girl. lemme fill up that pretty cunt of yours hm? show you how much you mean to me." he grins like the devil.

"yes please!" you cry out loud impatiently. as you remove your pants and under garments.

"such a pretty pink pussy." he groans as he dips his hand down to your wet slit. he middle finger rubs wet circles around your clit and you spasm from the sensation.

"that stupid bitch was jealous that i only make you feel good. i get to make you feel good and not her." he speeds up his pace, circling his finger to create a stimulation.

"mmm please mitsuya. need to feel you inside me." you moan from his touch.

"anything you want y/n. all for you and only you. no one else deserves the privilege of seeing how much you mean to me." he says unzipping his ripped black jeans, freeing his cock from his undergarments.

he starts pumping it back and forth and whimpers your name as if you are the one who is touching him.

he places the tip at your entrance and never stop the massaging of his finger against your wet, needy clit.

he pumps himself into you little by little and you adjust to his veiny cock against your walls.

"hmph." you groan when the tip of his dick hits that one spot no one else ever has.

"look at you, taking my cock like a good girl. i couldn't ask for anyone else." he smirks and places wet kisses down your neck.

he speed up his pace still hitting that sweet spot over and over again. along with the pleasure of your clit being rubbed, its too much for you to handle at this point.

"ah! takashi! so good! cumming!" you feel it at the pit of your stomach that you start to reach your climax.

"thats it baby. cum for me. need to feel you cum around my cock. its my favorite feeling ever." he groans and snaps his hips one final time which is enough to make you both cum at the same time.

"oh fuck." you moan, feeling dizzy from all the pleasure and crying.

"my sweet girl. i love you more than you could imagine. you're mine." he smiles but the last word comes out more possessive than ever. it almost scares you with excitement.

pls dont hate me for not updating this i just been procrastinating it💀 also sorry for the longggg ass one shot i dont think ive wrote something this long before👀

anyways i hope you enjoyed this shot of one of my fav tokyo revengers boys. hes so adorable i love him.

probably going to make one abt mikey next since hes my fav😭🙌🏻

love you all and thank you for reading! dont forget to vote❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 68
๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
396K 10.9K 54
Philomena Pan, Daughter of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling, had grown up hearing tales of her mother and father's great adventures. However, the girl wa...
639K 18.6K 72
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
309K 27.3K 80
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)