tall man's burden

By alsohateyou

Mature content warning!!! No plot, only explicit - Clearly Dream is tall, clearly Dream is taller and bigger... More

📏

1.1K 19 29
By alsohateyou

Dream was tall. This was obvious.

George, ever the astute observer, discovered this immediately, with only a small amount of rolling eyes and short exhales as Dream towered over him. As the other commented on it with looks and laughs and references to George's shortness.

"Wow," He blew out in a breath, "So tall, congratulations."

"Oh, why thank you, George," Dream replied, happily ignoring the blatant sarcasm in the other's voice, "I worked so hard to get to this height."

"Yeah, whatever," George scoffed, chalking it up to that masculine jealousy, "You don't deserve it."

Dream pouted at him. He often did when George made little digs at him, an exaggeration to the words he spoke without any real intent.

It infuriated him to see the reaction. The pull of a frown, the dumb puppy-dog eyes, the plea that urged George to rectify. Though he would just huff and brush Dream off because he knew the other didn't actually care.

"George," He prodded, "Take it back."

"No," Was George's flat reply, "I don't think I will."

Dream's expression smoothed out then, which only made George's irritation grow, the other spouting out nonsense such as, "That's fine. Guess I won't help you turn on the speaker next time. Have fun using a stool."

And George bit back with his own nonsense about how he had no reliance on Dream, that he could do anything himself. Strong, independent woman bullshit.

This, of course, came to the inevitable conclusion where George grumbled indistinctly as Dream patronizingly patted his head, smiling so smugly as he clicked the speaker on, "There you go, little guy. Now you can watch your movie."

"Oh my god," George muttered, even as he made his way to the couch, "You're such an asshole."

"I told you," The other murmured, far too pleased for George's comfort, "I said you were just gonna crawl back to me. It's okay, George, some people just have height deficiencies, and I'm more than willing to help with your," Dream's gaze flicked over George's form, "Problem."

"I have no problems, you're the only problem."

George's arms were crossed against his chest, for now. But he would get over it, he would let Dream swoon him with words and gifts and promises and whatever the fuck else got him back into George's good graces.

Dream was tall. Fine, whatever. He could come to terms with that.

The issue was that George actually did have a problem. Because it wasn't just Dream's height, how he had to look down or lean down to get George to eye level. Or how Dream stood behind the other's chair, looming above, tall enough that his entire face was cut off on screen. It wasn't just that George was a bit shorter and couldn't reach things, couldn't make Dream ask for help the same way the other did to him.

The problem was that Dream was big.

A physical presence whenever he entered the room. Broad shoulders that made George's frame look puny in comparison. Arms and thighs and legs, all of it was big.

George swallowed when he noticed his hands for the first time, when he felt and saw them against his.

Of course, he expected and knew there would be a size difference, that he was no large, intimidating man, even outside of being compared to Dream.

But he didn't think it would be this bad.

"Let go," George urged, struggling both with Dream's grip on him and staying focused on anything other than the knowledge that one of the other's hands effectively grabbed both of his, rendering him incapacitated, "You're hurting me."

"I'm hurting you?" Dream responded with no hint of belief since he merely pressed George's wrists against the table, "I doubt that."

"Ugh," He lamented, trying to pull loose, but his face was getting a little more heated the longer this went on, and that was distracting him from his goal, "Let me go."

"You're trying to steal from me, George."

"I'm not," He groaned, just straight up lying, "I wasn't doing anything."

"You just tried to take my breakfast," Dream accused, George letting out a huff of breath, "My breakfast I barely made."

"You don't need all of it."

Dream laughed, pulling in a little too close, enough where George could feel the words brush over his ear, making goosebumps run over his skin, "Saying it's too big for me, huh?"

That's when George fought for his life, rather needlessly, to get out of Dream's grasp, who let the other go easily, despite how his thrashing looked and lasted. Dream just cast him a glance in surprise, but George couldn't see it, his back already turned, his blush too hot to even dare face Dream.

"Eat your stupid food, I'll get my own," He grumbled, stomping away in such a ridiculous manner, it made Dream laugh, it made George seethe.

He shouldn't have thought anymore about the other holding him down, Dream's hands on him, but he did.

George couldn't get his mind off of it, so he made it happen, again and again. Taking the remote, holding Dream's things hostage, causing the other to grab, press, drive them together until it wasn't just hands.

He had climbed into Dream's lap, nearly in shock by how his thighs paled in comparison to the ones beneath him.

It got a lot of ideas into his head.

Which manifested into pulling Dream's palms up, until they rested around his waist, seeming to swallow him and all the bunched fabric right up. In contrast, George's hands covered nowhere near the same expanse, his grasp nothing to the broadness of Dream.

"You're so.." This was when George glanced up, finding the other watching him intently, his head tilted to the side, his mouth slightly parted, saying what had not left his brain ever since he saw Dream in person. The one thing he promised himself he wouldn't go out and spill, but George did anyway, his eyes wide, rounded as he peered into Dream's, "Big."

Of course, in their position, with George's words being what they were, Dream reacted in the only sensible way he could, believing this to be the other's odd attempt at coming on to him.

They kissed, and George was engulfed in such satisfying touch.

Dream grasped at him, splaying a palm over his spine, pulling him closer. Hands drifted all over him, consuming him, covering George whole. Dream cupped his jaw, fingers so long they ran back into his hair. Arms encased him, wrapping around with wide muscles, strength that emanated from his sheer size.

George was sent against Dream's chest, his broad shoulders under his grip, and he knew, right then, that he liked Dream being big.

Far, far, too much.

And it didn't end with just Dream's hands or thighs, his arms or chest, no, it went even beyond that, when they did more.

"This isn't fair."

"What?" Dream asked, both shy from the way George was looking at him, causing his lip to pinch between his teeth, and proud from the reason why George was looking at him, which made his eyes glint bright.

"You're-" George almost didn't want to say it, knowing it would only stroke Dream's ego, but there really was no use since it would be pointing out the obvious, "You're big."

Dream twitched at that, "I guess."

"It's actually unfair," George continued to grumble, because the frustration at himself, at his desire, had to be released somewhere, "You're already tall and- like, of course you have a big fucking-" He cut himself off with a frustrated palm over his face, muttering, "I hate you."

"Oh my god-"

Dream was going to scold George for such dramatics, but his attention was now on the other's hands, which wrapped around him, a breath hissing through his teeth at the touch.

"Two of my hands," George exhaled, so exasperated, so turned on, "I can barely fit you in both my hands, that's ridiculous."

Dream's eyes were heavy as they cast downwards, unable to reply as George's pace made him breathless, wordless, and a little confused on whether or not the other considered this to be good or bad.

"Do you see this, Dream?" George insisted, twisting over him a bit, making the other only able to choke out a weak reply of, "Mm-mh."

It almost seemed that the other was upset, with how he muttered, with how he placed a relentless grasp over Dream. But there was something urgent in the way George spoke, something excited running rampant down to the very tips of his fingers, something wanting in the way he looked at him.

Dream whined when George suddenly pulled away, but could hardly get out a protest when the other was pressed against him instead, George's eyes wide.

"You're so much bigger," He lamented, his own size nothing compared to Dream, "This isn't fair."

"It's fine, George," The other laughed softly, only a little gleeful, but was nice enough not to tease. Nice enough to not rile the other up even more, as the flush on his face was spreading down in fire over his neck.

"It isn't," George huffed, catching Dream's gaze, his eyes sharp, almost scolding, "It actually can't- how is it going to fit?"

That was when Dream paled, when his pulse absolutely skyrocketed and all the blood rushed so low, asking slowly, "You.. you want to do that?"

"I did," George huffed, "But there's no way I can fit it, aren't you listening?"

"Yeah, but," Dream squeezed his eyes shut for a minute, still not able to absorb that information or the images that were popping up in his head, "Are you sure?"

"You're too big," George lightly brushed over him, making Dream jump at the contact, "Why did you do this?"

"I didn't do anything," He feebly got out, gritting his teeth at the light pressure George tauntingly sent on him, "We don't have to.. do that. Or we- we can work up to it, if you really want to try."

George regarded him for a moment, "How?"

"Start small," Dream suggested with a shrug, "Let you adjust, then do more, I guess."

"What do we start with?"

"Um," Dream's face was heating up fast, and with a flush already present, it sent his skin absolutely ablaze, his gaze not knowing where to land as he offered, "My fingers? Maybe?"

"Okay."

The air that was left in Dream's lungs collapsed, at his proposition actually being accepted, immediately, no hesitation, "You sure? Like- right now?"

"Yeah," George leaned in closer, making Dream light-headed, "Even though your fingers are too big on their own anyway."

Dream swallowed, trying and failing so hard at not getting turned on by this, of the other constantly bringing up their size difference. Like he wasn't able to think about anything besides it. After a trembling exhale, he chanced out an utterance of, "I'll be careful, I'll go slow, I promise."

"You better," George grumbled, "Did you want to break me or something?"

"No," Dream rushed out, "I don't, I wouldn't-"

"And go ahead and get any thoughts of me sucking you off out of your head right now," George cut him off with a wry, humorless laugh, "There's no way I could. Not when you're like that."

"I didn't- I'm not-"

"I would choke, Dream," George stated flatly, his eyes narrowing a little, "Did you want me to choke on you?"

"I swear, I wasn't even considering that-"

George just shook his head, not letting Dream get a word in edgewise, "I probably couldn't even get it past my lips. No, we'll just have to do something else for now. Is that okay with you, Dream?" George accused, like he wasn't the one who brought this up instead of the other way around, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," He exhaled, "Whatever- whatever you want."

Dream was so worked up, and maybe that was some of George's intention, because he grinned, hummed so pleased by the wetness that was building on Dream's stomach.

"I thought I said not to even think about it," George accused, but he was putting the images in Dream's brain himself, "Let's see if it can fit first, then we'll try my mouth another time."

"I thought," Dream's eyebrows bunched in confusion, "You said.."

"I thought you were going to help me work up to it," George looked at him pointedly, until Dream's dizzy head started to focus again, only slightly shaky and completely delirious as he slicked up his fingers to obey the other's heed.

George was still perched on his lap, not seeming to have any desire to move, so Dream just reached under him, watching his face for any hint of reluctance.

"It's okay?"

"Yeah," George blew out, "It's fine. I'll tell you if it's not. Obviously."

Dream nodded, still keeping careful, still peering at any signs of distress, though he knew George would not let him get very far if it genuinely hurt.

He pressed inside, and George made a face.

But the other relaxed when Dream paused, clearly earnest for a response, so George muttered out, "It's.. weird."

"Yeah."

"You can keep going, though."

Dream made the smallest of movements, afraid to cause any discomfort, but apart from some slight apprehension, George was unbothered.

"Is it too big?" Dream still asked, "You could do it instead."

"No," George said, scrutinizing his gaze on the other, "Why would it matter if I did it?"

"Because your hands are a lot smaller so.."

Dream trailed off, feeling like he did something wrong with the way George practically glared at him, but the other just let out an insistence of, "It's fine. I don't-" He exhaled sharply, more even this time as he spoke, "I can probably do more, I don't even feel it that much."

At the urge, Dream brought his middle finger up to join the first, brushing light over George, which made the other twitch.

"Two?"

George nodded, but Dream was unsuccessful.

"You need to relax, George," He rubbed along the other's thighs, attempting to calm him, "It's- you're too-" Dream couldn't settle on the right phrasing, landing on, "I can't fit if you're not relaxed."

"It's hard," George complained in a bit of a groan, "You try doing this."

"Do you want to stop?"

For a moment, George just sat there belligerently, as if Dream would keep going without an affirmative answer, and once the other made a start to retract, he resigned himself to the cruel fact of speaking up, "No. Don't stop, just- do it better."

"How do you want me to.."

George huffed, "I don't know. Distract me. Move or something."

His nerves settled a bit, despite his anxiety that he was doing this wrong, so Dream did as he was told, pushing his finger in and out, hoping to pull George's focus away as he drifted over his inner thigh, brushing on his hip bone, and lightly squeezed around him. George's eyes fluttered when Dream's hand touched him, sinking down enough that he could spread him wider, two fingers pressing up, causing a stretch.

George's eyes snapped open, wincing a bit at the feeling, the two large fingers that pushed so far into him, making him let out a noise.

"Still okay?"

With a shift and something dangerously close to a whine, George struggled to get out, "Yeah. Just.."

"Big?" Dream couldn't help but grin.

George was rolling his eyes, grumbling out, "Whatever," but the annoyance was enough to distract, and Dream was able to press all the way up, resistance lessened.

He cupped George, and when he moved his fingers forward this time, he got a reaction.

"Mm," George jerked in surprise, his eyes staring straight down at the hint of palm underneath him, his mouth parted, his gaze going blurry as Dream thumbed over the tip and rubbed onto George at the same time, "Fuck."

"You can feel it?" Dream teased.

George was clearly embarrassed by this, how his hips moved to get more, how he was sensitive and responsive to every touch, "Shut up."

And, because the other was practically gripping Dream's hair like a vice, pulling him towards him instinctively, Dream gave into the guide, kissing George to save him from all the attention and noises that were threatening to slip past his lips.

"You like it?" He murmured against George.

"It's- ah," George scowled at him for pressing down the exact moment he tried to speak, "It's fine, I guess."

"Mm," Dream hummed, happy enough with that, and, with his hands and lips occupied by George, he was able to slide in a third finger.

With panted breaths, George had to break off the kiss, leaning down onto Dream's shoulder, his forehead now slick as he fought off a whimper to utter out, "God, your stupid fucking hands."

"Do you not like it?"

"No," George muttered, rolling his hips down, biting Dream's neck at the nearly overwhelming feeling, "I didn't say that."

"Oh," Dream murmured, "Do you.. do you like my hands? Do you like that they're big?"

"Dream," The other warned breathlessly, twisting something burning and dangerous in Dream's gut.

"You do, don't you?"

But George shook his head defiantly, to which Dream prodded, "Then should I stop?"

He felt the other's nails dig into his back a bit, George's jaw stiffening against his skin when Dream paused, clearly absolutely not wanting him to stop.

George protested when Dream started to pull out, but he didn't give in, only looked up with an expression full of chastisement at the other taking away his touch, even though Dream was just intending to get George to admit something, he just wouldn't cave.

"Doesn't matter," George's voice shook, just a little, when Dream was removed entirely, "It's probably enough anyway."

"For what?"

George cast him a look.

"I thought you said it was too big?" Dream was attempting to keep his cool.

"You think I can't handle it or something?"

The way George said that made Dream swallow, knowing his excitement was far too high and did not want to get his hopes up if the other was just messing with him, "I'm just saying you don't have to."

"Yeah," George laughed lightly, more breathy than humorous, "I don't have to do anything, Dream. Maybe I just want to."

"You do?"

"Wasn't this the whole point?" George gestured down at himself, now stretched and ready, "Start small, work me up to this?"

"Uh," Dream felt hot all over, his next exhale a pant as George's hand was now curling around him, "Yeah- I mean, whatever you want, George."

"Exactly," The other hummed, satisfied by such an answer as he slicked up Dream nice and well, not allowing the other to move from underneath him, claiming, "We'll do it like this, so I can control the pace and how far we go."

And Dream simply let him.

George sent one hand down on the other's shoulder for balance, guiding Dream from below, directing with a sharp look to, "Stay still."

Even if he had such trouble following the instruction, Dream's eyes going a little crossed, his fist clenching a little tight, his body seeking friction, he kept his movement at bay as George slowly sunk down onto him. It was fairly slow going, and when Dream thought the other was going to stop, he didn't.

George made a whimpered noise when he reached the point past where Dream's fingers were inside, hesitating slightly, his lip between his teeth and thighs shaking as he slid down further, his brows pinching.

Dream lit up with concern, having trouble breathing as he asked, "Are you okay? You don't have to-"

But that was interrupted by both of them gasping, as George took absolutely all of Dream, seated firmly in his lap, every inhale choppy as he whined, "It's- it's too deep."

"You weren't supposed to go this far," Dream strung his hand in his hair, so, so overwhelmed, "You were supposed to stop when it got too much."

"It's big, Dream," George couldn't really think, let alone process the other's questions, "You're big."

"George," Dream urged, tugging lightly on his arm, "Move up."

The other shook his head, even though his eyes were glazed over, even if he was spilling out pathetic sounds, "I can't- it's- I can't hold myself up."

"Then let me do it," Dream tried to pull the other off, but he just clutched them together tighter, crying at every shift Dream made, so he had no choice but to hold still.

"Let me," The other panted, "Let me just- adjust."

So Dream just sat, George entirely around him, already so lost in it, but the other seemed hell-bent on driving him crazy, right to the precipice of desire.

"It's bigger, feels bigger than I thought," George's words were punched out of him, "Bigger than I imagined."

"What?" Was his pathetic reply, not able to get answers as George couldn't register much of anything, only gasped, "I can't think of anything else, just you, so full."

"You okay?"

"I told you," George muttered, a little more coherent, "It's too big."

Dream tried again, "You don't have to sit on me. We could-"

"No," George whined, pulling at the syllable, looking like he had completely lost it, tears building up in his blown-out eyes, his mouth permanently agape.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It isn't," He insisted, but Dream wasn't convinced, about to gently pry George up and off of him when the other started to move, to show that he could handle it. George's hips twitched forward a bit, even though the movement pulled a sob from his throat.

He buried his face into Dream's shoulder, shivering against the touch the other placed on his back, feeling the sigh expel from Dream's chest.

"You.. like it. Don't you?"

George was far gone at this point, so he answered honestly, nodding his head into the crook of Dream's neck.

"Oh my god," Dream gritted out, at all the big talk of annoyance the other spewed, "You're so fucking-"

But he couldn't really finish that sentence, as it was both going nowhere and he was too distracted by how George kept moving over him, every drag and slide making his eyes go more bleary, his brain more fuzzy.

"Can I move then?"

The other shook his head, "Too much."

Dream was already pushed so far, and with the constant motion, the steady pace of stimulation, he was having a hard time thinking clearly.

"Then I'll move you," He amended, placing his hands over George's hips and grinding him down harder, making him take exactly what he was asking for. Begging for.

George just let out a choked noise, letting Dream handle him, his own grasp around himself now, overwhelmed by everything. Even so, he demanded, his voice a wreck, "More."

Dream's hips snapped up, and they both gasped, and George's words only got messy, more of a ramble.

"Big, you're- mm," He babbled, "Full. You're, ugh, gonna break-"

Then George's speech was cut off entirely, his eyes rolling back, his mind blanking out, falling right onto Dream, limbs filled with lead as all of him was spent, spilling out onto his hand.

Dream barely registered as George's noises turned into sobs against his chest, as the limited space between them became sticky, as all of the other's weight was now pressed onto him.

He was blinded by it, sucking in a sharp breath as he reached his own end, making an ever bigger mess of George.

The other let out a small whimper as he felt Dream twitch inside of him, then he went silent.

Dream could only breathe for a moment, thinking only of getting air back into his lungs, his arms still wrapped around George, who was now limp in his embrace.

"George," he called out cautiously, after the other was quiet for far too long, getting a feeble mumble of nonsense in reply.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he sent them apart, trying to get a look at George's face.

The other just gasped, his eyes still shut, "You're- you're still inside me."

Dream quickly pulled out, laying George onto his back, softly chastising the other's heediness, "We're not doing it like this again, you weren't supposed to take that much."

"Aw," George pouted with a light grin, his tone petulant, able to get his bearings back after all that heightened pressure was removed, "Why not?"

Dream gave him a disparaging look, "It was obviously too much."

"It's not my fault-"

"That I'm big," Dream interrupted George's next words, kissing over his jaw, "I know. You said. But it's not my fault that you like it so much."

"I think I was pretty normal about it."

"No, you're not normal."

"That's very mean," George berated with a huff.

"Yeah, well," Dream was now on his neck, biting down a little, making George's breaths heavier, "I didn't know you'd be like this, so obsessed with me."

"Don't be so big then."

"You're shameless, you know that?" Dream accused, but the other just grinned at him, until their lips were pressed together again, until they were grasping at each other over and over.

"Oh," George murmured, "As if you're not so into it."

"Shut up," Dream grumbled.

"You were getting off on it," George continued to tease, despite the other's attempts to quiet him, "Everything I said, how I reacted, you were obsessed with it. You like being big."

"If you start this again.." Dream warned.

But George was already in position, already spreading his legs for the other to fit in between, "We can do it like this, yeah?"

Dream tried to be wary, but he was already hard, already close, already near enough that one shift, one slight change of angle, and then he was already pushing inside, still stating, "I'm taking it easy on you this time, how you should have before."

"No, you're not."

And Dream groaned, because the other was pushing forward, was hooking his knees around his back and not letting go, so he caved, "No, I'm not."

Not that George could handle it, either way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 9.9K 89
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
461K 18.8K 34
My first ff story Rankings #1 in jeonff #11 in jungkookseries #21 in ceojk #34 in coldwife #42 in ceo #189 jungkookjeon
223K 20.6K 25
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.4M 60.4K 108
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC