The Sea Finds Itself

By _Crystal_Plays_

From the shores of Motunui, a new student joins Auradon Prep. Malie, daughter of Maui, Demigoddess of the win... More

Act One
Cast List
The Royal Proclamation
VK's In School
Science
BennyBoo's New Boo
The Date
Family Day
The Coronation
Maleficent
Set It Off
Act Two
Cast List
New Life, New Fears
Talk of Cotillion
Mal Goes Missing
How to Be Evil 101
Uma
VK's VS Pirates
Cotillion
Mal vs Uma
Act Three
Cast List
Motunui
Plans To Travel
Connection
Traversal

Gone, But Not Forgotten

390 9 0
By _Crystal_Plays_

It was midnight when the Ocean delivered me to Uma. She was sitting by herself on a deserted island. She was in her Cotillion dress, her knees pulled up to her chest. The Ocean set me down beside her. I crossed my legs and sat next to her. "What are you doing here?" Uma muttered.

"Well, because you need me." I told her, turning my head towards her. "There's nothing for me on that ship, those people who I thought were my friends, aren't. You're the only one who's been nice to me today, you know, despite you kidnaping me and all." I held my hand up, sticking my pinkie out to her. "Let's promise to not let anyone get in the way of us." I stated. "We'll stick together, no matter what." Uma wrapped her pinkie around mine.

"Pirate's honour." She stated.

"Goddesses Promise." I echoed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 103 45
. . . ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ . . . ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—˜...
345K 6.6K 75
You are the daughter of Merida and Robin Hood and attend Auradon prep. You tend to wear clothes like your mum's but wear a shirt and trousers when yo...
12.3K 333 38
"I thought I'd lost you..." "I thought of donuts..." ~ Y/N is a lost girl on the island, she lost her memory and bumped into Harry Hook. Harry and Gi...