The Princess: Megan Cardona

By KellyOSullivan0

Megan Cardona is the daughter of a Catalan father and English mother. She moved to England from Catalonia whe... More

Part 1: Making A Decision
Part 2: Had Enough
Part 3: My Club
Part 4: Statements
Part 5: Arrival
Part 6: In The Queens' Castle
Part 7: Making An Impression
A Very Important Question
Part 8: A Question Goes Unanswered
Part 9: Game Day And More
What Should Megan Wear For Her Date?
Part 10: A Date With La Reina
Part 11: Parents And Warnings
Part 12: International Debut
Part 13: Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg
Part 15: Champions League Final
Part 16: Women's World Cup Semi-Final
Part 17: Women's World Cup Final
Part 18: Ballon D'or
Part 19: Happily Ever After
Question(s) For The Next Book
Where Should Main Character Come From For New Book?
What F1 Team Should The Main Character Race For?
Love Interest For New Book
Love Interest and Country Part 2:
New Book Is Out Now!

Part 14: Final League Game Of The Season

1.2K 37 7
By KellyOSullivan0

A Couple Of Weeks Later:

I met with Alexia's family a couple of days and they are the nicest people I've met. Her mother and sister gave me the "don't fuck around with my daughter" speech and I knew not fuck around with them. They really like me. Surprisingly her mom told her to not fuck around with me or do something stupid.

Alexis and I's relationship is basically teetering on the edge right now, but in a good way. We've had multiple times when we were about to kiss but we were interrupted. If we win this game, I'm going to kiss her no fucking doubt about it.

It's the final game of the season and it's against Atletico Madrid. We are playing at the Camp Nou. Real Madrid are one point behind us. We have to win this game to win the league title. It's all hand on deck. We have been put through hellish training and prep. Jon wants to make sure we are ready for this, we've had in depth video and tactical analysis for the game. I don't think I've ever been more mentally exhausted in my life.

In the Camp Nou Tunnel:

To say we are nervous is a understatement. We are practically shaking. The same can be said about the Atletico players who also have looks of nervousness. Alexia is behind me and she's putting on her game face, but I know deep she's as nervous as we all are. I nod her to and she nods back with a smile. We then walk out to the field and the atmosphere was intense. You could cut the tension with a knife. It was a packed stadium and it was incredible.

We are lined up on the field when I'm brought out by my trance when I see that my parents and Alexia's family are next to the Barcelona bench. I smile at them and they wave back at me. I look at Alexia with shock on my face and she has a face of smugness on her.

She really did that for me. There's no doubt now that I'm going to kiss her if we win.

No, when we win. We will win.

We then shake hands with the Madrid players and we get to our staring positing. We have to win this for the fans and in front of them. We can't let them down not after all we've done this season.

The whistle blows to start the game and the crowd roars us on.

In the 34th minute:

I have the ball at the top of the box but I can't seem to find a hole. I turn my head to see Alexia wide open. So I pass it to her to a couple of yards away from the box. Then she takes a shot.

The crowd goes fucking insane.

TV Announcer: WHAT A GOAL FROM ALEXIA PUTELLAS!

She runs over to the crowd while kissing the badge. We all jump on her and we celebrate. We break our celebrations and Alexia bows to the crowd.

We then go back to our side of the field for the game to resume.

Halftime:

It's been a brutal half of football. Tackles and bodies everywhere. Everyone has some sort of bruise on them. "Well done ladies that's what I like to see. Keep your head in the game and don't make stupid challenges we can't afford that." Jon says. We all agree and we go out to start the second half.

67th Minute:

An Atletico Madrid player is currently in the box trying to find a teammate. She's running around until she is brought down by Mapi. My heart stops. I knew it was a clear penalty, but my teammates try to argue with the ref but to no avail.

The Atletico Madrid player puts the ball on the penalty spot and steps back to wait for the ref to blow the whistle so she can take the pen. The ref blows the whistle and.....

They score. It's tied 1-1 FUCK! FUCKING HELL!!!

The stadium is silenced and we are dejected. Alexia tries to get us back up and we start with the ball again.

In the 93rd Minute:

We are currently on our last offensive chance of the game.

TV Announcer: It's finished at Madrid, Real Madrid have done all they can.

I see Alexia the top of box looking for an option so I run towards the box.

TV Announcer: Barcelona are still alive here.

She passes it to me.

TV Announcer: Putellas!

I take a touch in the box and shoot.

TV Announcer:CARDONNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I SCORED!!! I FUCKING SCORED!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!

The crowd goes absolutely mental. So do my teammates and the staff. I run to the corner flag while kissing the badge.

TV Announcer: I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at the Santiago Bernabéu. A goal in added time for FC Barcelona to snatch the title away from Real Madrid. Stupendous!

TV Announcer: Megan Cardona has just made herself a Barcelona legend. Even though it's her first season, she has torn down all expectations and showed us why she is called "The Princess."

When I'm at the corner flag I just stand there in awe at what I just did. I then get tackled from behind and I'm being piled on by the team. They are screaming in joy and are so happy.

A little bit later, we have to break the pile so we can actually finish this game. I can't believe I did that! When I'm about to go back to my own half I turn to look at Alexia and I's family in tears. I do my celebration. The BOOM from the crowd is deafening.

We return back to the our side and Atletico kick the ball. Some seconds later the ref blows the whistle.

There are absolute scenes. The crowd goes crazy and the team goes nuts. Everyone starts crying and hugging each other in tears of joy. I just stand there in complete shock.

I just won the league for Barcelona. My childhood club. My dream is now reality.

I'm tackled by Mapi and Patri who are crying and smiling. "You did it kid. I'm so proud of you." She tells me. "I can't believe you just did that." Patri yells at me. I just hug them back and smile.

I then see Alexia with tears coming down her face walking towards me with her arms out. I run into her arms and we hug and cry. "You did it, Princesa. I can't believe you just won the league like that." We then break our hug to look at each other. She puts her hands under my cheeks to clear off my tears with a smile on her face. We don't know what to do.

Alexia then asks me, "May I please kiss you, la meva princesa?" I don't even need to think about it. "Yes, you can, la meva reina."

We kiss each other.

Finally, I can't believe it. It's finally happened.
I have conquered the Queens heart.

When we kissed it felt like something I've never experienced before. It's slow, passionate, and full of love. It's filled my heart and soul with joy. It was simply indescribable.

We don't know how long we were kissing until I hear my dad say, "FINALLY! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!"

"THANK GOD! I THOUGHT I HAD TO LOCK YOU GUYS IN A ROOM!" Mapi says.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Patri says.

Alexia and I laugh as we break the kiss. I put my head to her neck and we just stand there hugging each other. Just letting us live in the moment. Finally as one.

We break our hug to lift the trophy and to celebrate with the team. Alexia and I stay next to each other the whole time.

At Alexia's House:

We get out of her car and we go to her door hand in hand. She then picks me up so my hands are around her neck and my legs are around her waist. With her hands on my ass. She opens the door then closes it with her foot.

Oh boy.

"Remember when I told you that I would rip your clothes off and give you pleasure beyond belief the night we were official?" She asks me in a husky voice.

Oh my God.

"Yes, La Reina." I tell her in shaky voice.

"Well, tonight's the night and it's time to make you mine." She tells me as she walks us towards her bedroom. As she's walking with me in her arms she kisses me with passion.

Fucking hell.

"Now before we do this, la meva princess, are you ok with doing this? I want to have your permission." She asks me honestly.

Oh Fuck. Consent is so fucking hot.

I want to say yes to her, but I look away from her.

"What's wrong, princess? She asks me concerned as she grabs my cheek with one of her hands. As I have tears going down my face.

"I love you. I love you so much, Alexia. Yes you have my permission. Please make love to me." I tell her.

"I love you too, Megan. I'll give you the love and kindness a princess like you deserves." She says as she tears in eyes as she closes the gap to us and kisses me slowly. She opens the door to her bedroom and closes it.

————————————-

I hope you guys liked me incorporating Aguero's winning goal for Man City with Megan's winning goal!

Finally! They are official! They Kissed!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10K 49
After Emilia Cortes just upped and left her old club, she joins FC Barcelona Femenรญ in hope for a fresh start. However, things seem to be even worse...
27.1K 497 38
When Luna's only parent sadly passes away, she moves in with her older brother and starts a new life in Barcelona. Yet it isn't easy. Because how can...
86K 2.9K 106
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ? ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
213K 3.6K 24
Emily, a twenty-one-year-old England international leaves Chelsea and moves to the Champions of Europe, FC Barcelona. Emily spent five years at Chels...