RE8 Women onshots

By Wh0re4Gwen

Re8 oneshots Contains; Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniella Dimitrescu Donna... More

A.D.
A.D.
A.D.
M.M.
D.B.
A.D.
D.B.
M.M
A.D.

A.D.

661 8 1
By Wh0re4Gwen

A/N: welcome to the first chapter!!
TW-spoilers for Resident Evil Village if you have not played the game
—————

Alcina sat on the cold cracked stone as she sulked. She couldn't help but stare blankly at the tombstone in front of her that read "Bela, Cassandra, and Daniella"

Tears spurred from her eyes, slightly stinging due to the cold winter. But Alcina didn't  seem to mind, she welcomed the cold, embraced it even.

It had almost been an hour that Alcina sat here at her daughters grave, she wanted to leave but she didn't have the strength to move. All her limbs fell limp. She wanted to yell and scream and thrash around yelling how cruel and bitter the world was but she couldn't even bring herself to mutter a full sentence, let alone yell.

Alcina had lost a lot in her life but never in a million years did she think she'd lose her beloved daughter's too. She was supposed to protect them and she couldn't, a burden she will carry for the rest of her miserable life. That man, that damned man took everything from her. How? How could he take her daughter's when he was looking for his?

Alcina partly blames herself for what happened that frightful day. What would have happened if she put her daughters first and just handed over that fragment to Ethan? Of course Mother Miranda would have been furious but at least she would have her daughters still.

If only Alcina saw through Miranda's facade maybe, just maybe she could have prevented so much from happening.

She didn't care about being a lord, or having a big elegant castle, all she wanted was her little ones back.

Immortality has never felt so dreadful.

The castle has never felt so big, so empty. Sometimes when she closes her eyes she can still hear the manic laughter of her daughter's. Oh how she misses their meaningless arguments and rambunctious behavior. She'd trade everything in the world for one more moment with them.

Her heart aches as she passes their bedroom doors. She's not been able to go into any of their rooms. For the first month they were gone Alcina slept on the floor by the door of her youngest daughter Daniella's room, but due to the back pains and lack of sleep she started sleeping in her chamber again. As of lately Alcina doesn't feel like she gets any sleep anymore. She can't even recall the last time she got a full nights of rest.

The entire castle look's abandoned due to the unorganized state it's In. Alcina hasn't felt like doing anything other than drinking all her troubles away. She lost her wine business because she stop filling out paperwork and shipping it to stores, eventually she had lost all investments.

Everything in Alcina's life has truly fallen apart, she really did lose everything.

——————-
A/N: I don't rly know what I'm doing I just like writing things that make me cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 12.8K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
2M 86.3K 128
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
25.5K 947 23
What will happen when Mother Miranda introduces a 5th lord and what will happen when lady dimitrescu taking an interest in this new lord