Hale Daughter

By reggie_winchester

Yn Hale is the daughter of Peter Hale. A 17 years old girl. Human. How is this possible? I don't know. She sh... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
πŸŽ‰[100]πŸŽ‰
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
READ THIS PLEASE

[107]

45 3 1
By reggie_winchester

I hear a phone ringing which woke me up. Mine? I check it and notice that it's Harlan. It's 4 am. What the fuck?

"Yes?" I answer but talk as low as possible.

"I'm really sorry that I call that late at night".

"No problem at all. What happened?".

"Umm ... Luna and I have a small problem".

"Problem like what?".

"Do you know the river in the woods?".

"Yes".

"Can you come from here?".

"What happened?".

"Please. Just come from here and you will understand".

"Okay" I sigh. "I'll be there in a few minutes. Okay?".

"Okay" we hang up and I sigh. I stand up and change clothes quickly.

(Without the jacket)

I grab my keys and I walk out of Eli's and my room quietly. As I close the door, I see Derek standing there.

"Derek?".

"Where are you going?".

"Harlan called. Something happened" he sighs. "I would leave a note".

"Yn, it's 4 am".

"I know but he said that something happened".

"What can be that serious that he had to call at 4 am and he couldn't wait until tomorrow to talk to you at school?".

"I don't know but Harlan isn't someone that will call someone that late at night without a reason" he just stares at me. "You can come with me if you want but I have to go" he sighs.

"Go. We will talk the morning".

"Thank you".

I walk outside and run at the woods. I run as fast as possible there but then I stop and breathe heavily. I should definitely stop smoking and start training again. I walk at the river and spot Harlan and Luna. I walk near them but what I saw shocked me. It was a werewolf. A dead werewolves.

"What the heck is that?" they just stare at them.

"I called hoping you could smell something more. I remember that you had the best smell of all of us" Harlan says.

"Yeah but I kind of can't anymore".

"What? Why not?" Luna says.

"I haven't trained in a while, guys. I'm not that good anymore".

"Just give it a try" Harlan says.

"I-"

"Please" I look at him and sigh.

"Fine".

I walk near to the dead body and kneel down. I try to smell anything possible but it was really difficult.

"Did you hear that?" Harlan asks but I look at them confused.

"Hear what?" I say.

I felt something grabbing my foot slowly and I look down. That werewolf isn't dead. He grabs my leg at all and scratches me badly. Harlan and Luna fight them him back and Harlan slits the werewolf's neck out. I stare at him shocked as he sighs.

"Harlan" Luna says and Harlan changes his eyes to blue. I sigh. Harlan turns his eyes back to his normal ones and looks at me.

"You have to shift" he says and I shake my head. We all start seeing a lot of werewolves around us. I stand up too and we all look around.

"You have to shift, Yn" Luna says too.

"I haven't trained since my father and Derek were found 'dead'".

"You have to try" I sigh. I close my eyes and turn my eyes to red.

"You're an Alpha?" Harlan asks shocked.

"Let's get this done and we will talk after about it" I say and they nod.

The werewolves start attacking us and we all fight back. All three of us got really back scratched. Some of the werewolves weren't fighting against me. The fear of the Alpha. After a while all of them run away. Luna, Harlan and I look at each other.

"You still fight like an Alpha" Harlan says.

"I guess" I look at my clothes and sigh. My clothes are ripped. Especially my shirt.

"We better go back to our houses" Luna says and we all nod. We walk till their house and then we stop.

"I'm sorry that I called you. I just couldn't think of anyone else" Harlan says and I nod at him.

"Don't worry about it. It's okay".

"Thank you" I nod at him.

"See you at school".

"Bye" they both say.

I walk away. Actually I run away. I run back home in a steady rythm. Derek will be pissed that I didn't call him. Peter will be confused and worried. Eli knows that I return at home usually like that so he will be okay but worried. I already know that. When I arrive back home and enter, I see Derek waiting for me there. When he sees me, he started confused.

"Yn?".

"I can explain" I close the door and leave my keys at the table. "Harlan and Luna found a dead werewolf, who wasn't dead in the end. We came face to face with a pack of werewolves and had to fight against them".

"Are you okay?".

"I'm alright".

"So ... Can I say it?" I nod at him. "Why didn't you call me?".

"I didn't want to and I didn't have time".

"You didn't want to".

"No. I wanted to shift and take care of it by myself. With Harlan and Luna of course too".

"I worry about you, Yn".

"You have nothing to worry about. Everything's alright".

"That's alright?".

"I'm not hurt, Derek. I'm okay" he sighs.

"You better start training".

"Whatever".

"No whatever. You will start training. You can't be returning like that back home and wait from me to just stand there and wait to see if you die or not".

"You should worry more about yourself than me. You are the one that was ready to die".

"Don't worry. I learned about you too".

"Learned what?".

"About your motorcycle accident".

"That was an accident like you said".

"Was it?".

"What are you implying?".

"That you wanted to die".

"Maybe I did. Why do you care?".

"Shouldn't I?".

"No you shouldn't. You're my cousin. Nothing more".

"Then you shouldn't care about my son" I just stare at him. "Mhm?".

"Eli is like my brother".

"Well he's your cousin".

"I worry and care about Eli more than my own life".

"See? You care about your younger cousin. What difference does it make when I care and worry about you?".

"It's nothing alike".

"What's the difference?" I just stare at him. "Nothing" I sigh.

"Nothing" I agree with him.

"You're starting training tomorrow. Don't plan anything for the afternoon".

"Can't I just train alone? After all I have to study for school too. I can't just drop out".

"I never said that you should drop out. I simply said that you will train tomorrow" I sigh.

"Fine".

"Good".

"Now. Can I go to sleep or-" my alarm goes off and I groan in annoyance. I turn it off. "I'm going to change" he nods at me.

I go to my room to change clothes:

When I change, I walk out of the bathroom and find Eli shirtless. He can't decide which shirt to wear and I chuckle.

"Shut up" he says.

"The black one" I say as I grab my helmet.

He takes the black hoodie and wear it. He grabs his helmet and his school bag and walk outside. We go at the kitchen and sit down while Derek hands us a toast. Derek and I look at each other as he sits down. My father walks out of his room and comes to sit with us. My phone buzzes and I check it. Stiles.

- Yn, the school sent us an email. Check it out.

S.S.

- okay. Thanks, Stiles.

Yn.H.

I go to my email to check out what the school sent us. It's the grades. I look at Eli and he looks back to me.

"What's the matter?" my dad asks and I turn my phone off.

"Umm ... Nothing. Just ... " Eli looks confused and checks his phone too. I guess he saw the email from the school and he looks back to me.

"Just lacrosse stuff" Eli says.

"Why are you lying?" Derek asks us.

"We are not" Eli says again.

"We have to go. See you after school" I say.

Eli and I stand up and rush outside. We put our helmets on and I drive us at school. When we arrive and take out helmets off, we look at each other.

"How bad did you do?" Eli asks me.

"Really bad" I toned the really. "You?".

"Same".

We give to each other our phones to check each other's grades out. We both did awfully. We take our phones back and sigh.

"How much from the scale to one to ten is Derek going to yell at us?" I ask him as we walk in the school.

"10" he says.

"What about my father?".

"9.70" I chuckle. "What if we promise to them that we will do better the next time".

"You know our fathers to be people that are calm about it?".

"Nope" we softly laugh.

"Then get ready to get yelled at".

We take different halls and go to our classes. The day goes on. We took the history test back and I didn't do that good. I got a C- which I know that it's not good but I tried and the whole situation wasn't the best when we wrote that test.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.7K 46
In which, Stiles Stillinski wonders why Peter Hale sounded like he was leaving something out when he was telling the story of why a werewolf's eyes w...
478K 15.2K 41
"how old are you anyways?" "15, but ill be 16 soon. you?" "25. good bye" in which he accidentally messages a young girl, but he can't help but keep m...
244K 6.3K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
8.5K 334 9
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...