𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 / m...

By ginnypevensie

𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯... 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 has a celebrity crush on Dior's new model. But when they actu... More

𝟎
𝟏 / ( he's kinda cute )
𝟐 / ( just a crush )
𝟑 / ( bro's ethereal )
𝟒 / ( girlboss activities )
𝟓 / ( great plan )
𝟔 / ( woohoo )
𝟕 / ( i just care about matt )
𝟖 / ( just having fun )
𝟗 / ( talk for hours )
𝟏𝟎 / ( back off )
𝟏𝟏 / ( you love me )
𝟏𝟐 / ( i'll stay here )
𝟏𝟑 / ( gorgeous )
𝟏𝟒 / ( not elana, you )
𝟏𝟓 / ( worried about her )
𝟏𝟔 / ( everybody knows )
𝟏𝟕 / ( a business date )
𝟏𝟖 / ( she found out )
𝟏𝟗 / ( so proud )
𝟐𝟎 / ( obsessively adore you )
𝟐𝟏 / ( stay )
𝟐𝟐 / ( slut )
𝟐𝟑 / ( lamest game ever )
𝟐𝟒 / ( i don't mind )
𝟐𝟓 / ( improve your w rizz )
𝟐𝟔 / ( #masti )
𝟐𝟕 / ( loverboy )
𝟐𝟖 / ( a big deal )
𝟐𝟗 / ( better )
𝟑𝟎 / ( butterflies )
𝟑𝟏 / ( esti's muse )
𝟑𝟐 / ( love ya )
𝟑𝟑 / ( whatever you need )
𝟑𝟒 / ( afterglow )
𝟑𝟓 / ( good to know )
𝟑𝟔 / ( not blocking her )
𝟑𝟕 / ( calm down alpha )
𝟑𝟖 / ( a border )
𝟒𝟎 / ( shut up )
𝟒𝟏 / ( can i kiss you )
𝟒𝟐 / ( that's so stupid, matt )
𝟒𝟑 / ( we're hot )
𝟒𝟒 / ( fireworks )

𝟑𝟗 / ( in awe )

5.9K 103 85
By ginnypevensie

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

By the morning, the border of pillows was already thrown onto the ground.

Esti woke up to Matt gently shaking her and telling her it was time to wake up. She opened her eyes and looked at the time, which said 8pm.

"What the fuck, Matt? It's like, the middle of the night."

"You gotta start getting ready if you wanna go to the flea market," he told her gently.

Esti looked at him in surprise.
"You wanna go with me?"

"I wouldn't wake you up if I wanted you to go alone."

"But I thought you didn't want to."

"I never said that. Now get ready or we'll be late."

Esti got out of bed and got ready. She did her hair and a little bit of makeup, but she didn't quite know what to wear.

"Have you been outside yet?" she said loudly so Matt could hear her trough the closed bathroom door.

"No, why?"

"For the weather. I don't know what to wear because I don't know what the temperature is."

"My phone says it's 85 degrees Fahrenheit right now, but it'll be 95 in a few hours."

"Alright, thanks."

Esti put on white shorts and her red-and-white bikini top. When she got out of the bathroom, Matt gave her a weird look.
"Are you going out like that?"

"Yeah, why? You think it's too revealing? Because if that's what you're about to say, don't even say it because I really don't care."

"That's not it, I'm just not sure if you'll be warm enough in that top. Here, take my shirt just to be sure," he said as he took the orange-and-white button up that he wore the previous day and threw it to the girl. "If you don't need it, I'll wear it."

This gesture made the girl smile as she put on the shirt. "Thank you."

"No problem."

The duo went downstairs to eat some breakfast from the hotel.

"I don't know what this is, but it's good shit," Esti told Matt as she was enjoying her meal.

Matt smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

When they had finished their food, the two walked to the place where the flea market was. The whole street was filled with little stands with fruits and vegetables, bracelets and other jewelry, clothing and many more other things.

"This is so cute," Esti said happily. What she didn't notice was the boy next to her looking at her more than the market itself.

He loved how something simple as this made her so happy, and he didn't regret his decision to wake up early for even a second, even though he was very tired.

"Ooh, look at these necklaces," Esti said as she pointed towards a stand that was selling jewelry.

"Which one do you like?" the boy asked her.

"I don't know, I like them all. But if I had to choose, I guess I'd pick this one." She pointed at a necklace that had a half moon on it.

"Shit," Matt said.

This confused Esti "What?"

"I was planning on buying it so we could share, but you always wear gold and I always wear silver."

"I'll just get the gold one for myself and you can get the silver one if you like it. What's so hard about that?"

"I wanna get it for you," he said before turning to the lady that was selling them and pointing at the necklace. "A gold one please."

The lady nodded and grabbed the necklaces from her storage. Matt paid for them and thanked her.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to," the girl said to him.

"But I wanted to," he smiled and handed her the necklace.

"Actually, can you help me put it on?"

"Of course," he said, which made her turn around and hold her hair up. He put the necklace on and they continued to walk the flea market.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

When they had seen the entire market, Matt and Esti walked on into town to find a place to drink something.

The town was cosy and cute, and they found the perfect place to sit and have a drink. They ordered fresh cocktails and talked a little about the trip.

"It's getting way too hot in your shirt. Here, you can have it back," the girl said as she took off the shirt and gave it to Matt, who put it on.

"Thank you for coming here with me, by the way," she said. "I know you didn't want to. So it actually means a lot to me that you did this because I wanted to."

He smiled. "No problem. I actually had a really great time."

"We should probably head back though, before the others wake up. They're probably gonna wanna do something in the afternoon, so..."

"Yeah, totally," the boy smiled.

Esti paid for the drinks -Matt didn't want her to but she insisted since he already paid for the necklace- and they walked back to the hotel.

They took a different route than the one they took earlier, this walk allowed them to do some more sightseeing.

They also came across a field with horses, which Esti had to stop to look at. She always loved animals, and she'd had a pony when she was younger.

As Esti was watching the horses in awe, Matt was watching her in awe.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

nicolassturniolo

replied to your story:
where tf are you two

we went to the flea market
walking back to the hotel rn
we'll be there in 10

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n: my kind of woman supremacy 🙇‍♀️

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 11.3K 65
❛ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ 〔 🩻 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 .ᐟ they haven seen each oth...
135K 4.3K 39
❝ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? ❞ ❝ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. ❞ zara and matt...
280K 8.3K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...
141K 5K 32
❝ why are you laughing? we're literally fucked. ❞ ❝ it's just funny how you thought we wouldn't get caught. ❞ a three-time grammy winner and a rising...