Maskinnit Au || FINISHED || O...

By Yukimi_030

I just made this to read when im bored also ill take it down if Kenji_Arts want me to, Also you can read the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

151 5 1
By Yukimi_030

Mask

Kengi_Bengi

Chapter 31: Dragon

Summary:

Technoblade and Tubbo face down Dream and his protege

Notes:

bitch???

I thought i posted this last week what the fuck????

no wonder i got literly no big screaming comments

Everyone felt small compared to the giant dragon looming above Dream and Tommy.

The dragon had blue veins pulsing uncomfortably close to the top layers of its skales, this was not natural.

With a smile behind a mask and a raise of his hand, Dream commanded the dragon.

It tried to spread open its wings, but due to the after effects of its excelled growth, the wings ripped with ease- rendering it flightless as it dove at the crowd of soldiers.

The crowd scattered as their attention was brought forth on the ravenous dragon, failing to notice Dream and Tommy's disappearance.

Philza scowled, knowing he'd have to help the others fight the dragon in exchange for saving his son.

After all he’s fought many dragons back in his early life, unlike all the others.

“Techno I'm entrusting this to you, you know what I have to do.” Philza did not wait for a response as he dashed toward the crowd that included Ranboo.

Techno grabbed onto Tubbo.

“Come on you kid, they are taking care of the dragon.”

“Wait! What's the plan? You know I'm not fit to fight Dream-” Tubbo said as he followed Techno to find Dream.

“I’ll separate them- I've got some things I’d like to repay Dream for .”

Thankfully Dream and Tommy hadn’t used invisibility options, for they where able to find them at the community hub portal.

“DREAM.” The enraged Piglin brute stood his ground as he caught the green cloaked figure off guard.

Dream turned away from the Nether portal.

“Technoblade, I thought you took an oath of no blood?”

“Dream you know very well that oath was broken the moment you turned my little brother into a sock puppet.”

Dream placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder, he spoke quietly to him.

Tommy equipped his sword and broke a potion bottle above the two of them.

Tubbo readied his stance, if this was the time, then he'd have to fight his friend no matter what.

“Tommy you don't need to do this.” Tubbo tried to speak, only for Dream to attack Tubbo directly.

Tommy charged at Technoblade. He growled in response while defending himself.

“I'm your opponent.” Dream said as his face and blade grew eerily close to Tubbo’s.

Tubbo could see Dream's eyes through the mask. One of his eyes was blue like Ranboo.

Only time can reveal what that implies.

Tubbo was able to just barely deflect Dream’s attack, his combat skill lacking in comparants to him.

Technoblade growled in frustration.

“Get off me you puppet!” His build overruled Tommy’s advances on him as he threw him off with slight ease.

Tommy charged again, seemingly acting unaffected by the impact.

As soon as Tommy got in reach Technoblade wrapped his talons around Tommy’s bandana and yanked at the fabric.

It was the first time Techno and Tubbo had ever heard Tommy scream like that.

He fell to the ground clawing at his throat.

...

“YOU BASTARD! You put Curse of Binding on it!” Technoblade shouted as he charged at Dream. Successfully knocking the man down away from Tubbo.

Dream was too overwhelmed by Techno’s natural Piglin brute build.

“You're fighting with me bitch .”

Tubbo turned his attention to Tommy as Techno dealt with Dream.

Tommy slowly got up from his burning neck, as soon as he saw Dream he started to rush towards Techno.

Tubbo threw an Ender pearl.

Tommy stopped dead in his tracks as Tubbo stood before him.

“It's our turn big man,” Tubbo stood his ground with his blades drawn, ready for battle.

He waited for Tommy to say something, do something. Attack him, be mad at him, try to kill him.

Tommy just tried to run past him.

“HEY!” Tubbo turned around and grabbed onto Tommys cloak, yanking him back.

The sound of a Netherite sword scraping against Tubbo’s armor rang through his ears as Tommy quickly whipped around to fend Tubbo off.

Tubbo stumbled back as realization stuck him.

“You don't recognize us at all…”

So this is Mind Bend III...

Technoblade was lucky to have his shield ready and up when Tommy threw his trident at him.

“TUBBO! Focus! I can't fight Tommy without killing him! Let alone try and bash Dream’s skull in at the same time!”

“Sorry!” Tubbo hollered as he used another ender pearl to intercept Tommy. “Leave Technoblade alone! Fight me!”

Tubbo didn’t wait this time, he charged directly at Tommy.

Their weapons clashed as their fight went on.

Tubbo only seemed to be on the winning side due to Tommy’s misguided focus on attacking Technoblade.

He used this to his advantage as he tried to use one of his smaller blades to cut Tommy’s bandana.

“HAH!” Tubbo couldn’t help the satisfaction that came when he managed to cut into the tied fabric.

Tommy stumbled forward and stopped his attempt at advancing.

Technoblade was lucky to have his shield ready and up when Tommy threw his trident at him.

“TUBBO! Focus! I can't fight Tommy without killing him! Let alone try and bash Dream’s skull in at the same time!”

“Sorry!” Tubbo hollered as he used another ender pearl to intercept Tommy. “Leave Technoblade alone! Fight me!”

Tubbo didn’t wait this time, he charged directly at Tommy.

Their weapons clashed as their fight went on.

Tubbo only seemed to be on the winning side due to Tommy’s misguided focus on attacking Technoblade.

He used this to his advantage as he tried to use one of his smaller blades to cut Tommy’s bandana.

“HAH!” Tubbo couldn’t help the satisfaction that came when he managed to cut into the tied fabric.

Tommy stumbled forward and stopped his attempt at advancing.

Is he free???

“Tommy?” Tubbo straightened his stance, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Big mistake.

Tommy broke a potion in his hand.

Tubbo felt his face drain as Tommy took out his Neatherite axe and turned back to him.

“Oh fuck.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 159 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...
479 16 12
(cover picture belongs to me) PLEASE READ: This story contains triggers like smoking, drinking, violence, etc. Each trigger will be listed above the...
88.7K 2.6K 19
Just some Sleepy Bois Inc. oneshots for ya. (just angst cause you know me, that one tommy angst writer-) I do take requests, and please give me reque...