MOON AND WOLF | FREENBECKY

By _itsguanryfe

Another Story coming soon... More

B R I E F !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

10

1.5K 83 5
By _itsguanryfe

FREEN'S POV:

I remained pacing in the hallways even after everyone entered their classrooms. I couldn't stop thinking about my Mate.

I cursed, fully believing that Fate was trying to keep us apart.

She was close, so close.

I growled and started punching a random locker over and over again until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged the hand off me and ignored whoever was trying to get my attention.

"Uh, Alpha?" A hesitant voice said.

I turned and found a member of Pack staring at the floor, purposely avoiding my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask harshly.

The guy flinched "Uh..." He stammered "I... Don't..."

I growled and the Dude backed away from me "Spit it out"

He cleared his throat "Alpha, I just wanted to inform you that the Principal is coming this way. He heard a complaint from my History teacher. I wanted to warn you before he caught you"

I stared at his familiar face. He looked young, Probably about the aga of a Freshman.

I know I've seen this kid before

"Are you Jack Keen's son?" The boy flinched and nodded.

Jack Keen was my father's military commander who was found guilty of betraying his Pack and divulging private information about our military tactics to Hunters. Ge was one if my father's most trusted men and probably would have still been spilling out secrets if his Mate did not turn him in. Turns out, he betrayed her too. Divulging our secrets to his Mistress, a Hunter. Who ended up killing him after he no longer had access to Wolf Intel.

Sad really.

Not only did he screw up his life, he also ended up making his family the "Black Sheep's" (ironic huh) of the Pack. Most of the Pack steer clear of the Keens because they feel that they are just like Jack.

I say most of the Pack because I don't really believe that the Keen are evil. They shouldn't be judged based in a mistake they didn't even commit.

This kid shouldn't be defined by the mistakes of his father

I realized that I was so lost in my thoughts that the kid starting sweating and shaking. Like he was waiting for some sort of punishment.

I stepped forward and the Kid flinched backward.

I raised an eyebrow before clapping him on the back, my demeanour calm despite my Wolf's anxiety and desperation to find his  Mate "Thanks kid. I appreciate the warning."

His posture relaxed and he released the breath he was holding

I started walking "What's your name kid?"

He ran to catch up with me "Alexander, but most people call me Alex"

"How's school so far Alex?"  I asked

Yeah, I was Alpha and didn't really need to be talking to this kid bit I figured he needed some guidance. High school is hard for a regular kids, being a were make High School especially hard.

"Good ma'am" he said, falling in step with me

I chuckled "Call me Freen, ma'am is for my mother" I looked at my watch "Sorry Alex, I have to get going. It was nice talking to you."

"Good bye Alpha " he bared his neck and watched me leave.

I rubbed my hands, now that this little distraction is over, I can finally look for my mate.

🌔🌕🌖

F

inally...

I found her!!!

My Wolf nearly howled in joy as we watched her enter our classroom.

"That's her" I whispered and immediately, my friends turned to watched her talked to our teacher.

"She's so pretty!!" Mia, Matt's mate exclaimed. Matt nodded in agreement before whispering in her ear.

"Alpha, is that really our Luna?" Every, My third asked with excitement

"I think so" I murmured

Now that she was closer, I could smell her sweet fragrance vanilla perfume.

Our eyes met from across the room and I swear my heart stopped.

Those violet eyes stole .y breath away

"Freen" matt murmured "I think that she might be one of the kids of that women who came to your house seeking refugee"

I looked at my mate and watched as she thanked the teacher before walking past my back and taking a seat in the back, her cheeks is adorable pink color.

"I think she is" I replied dismissively "The woman said she had an older daughter and younger son"

After my initial shock if having the Mate of the most powerful Alpha in the world bow down to me was over, I granted her and  her children asylum in my Pack. She was relieved but declined my mother's offer to say with them. When .om started to whine, Mrs. Armstrong said something about wanting to keep the Hunters and other wolfs away from her children.

"Well..."Shawn my Thirds mate, started which broke me out of my thoughts "I hacked the schools database and found 10 new Senior students starting today."

He nodded at my Mate and the whole packed looked. She caught us staring at her an immediately looked away.

"So I narrowed it down to girls and apparently out of the 10 there was only 3 new girls."

"Did you check if any of them had siblings?" Matt asked before tickling Mia when she started drawing girly hearts and smiley faces on his arm

Shown smirked "I did. Broke j to the DMV records. Made my job so much easier"

Evey pinched gum "Get in with it idiot"

Shawn pouted a d started rubbing where she pinged "How did I get such an abusive Mate?"

She rolled her eyes "How did I get such an idiotic mate." She murmured

I sat up in my seat and growled.

Everyone immediately bowed their heads and muttered an apology.

"So which one has a brother?"

"Only 1" he looked at my girl quickly before staring at the teacher "And he goes to school with Mia's sister."

Mia perked up "Really? What grade?"

"Same grade as Madison"

"We can gather Intel." Matt suggested thoughtfully.

Mia turned in him with narrowed eyes "You are not using my sister as a spy"

"I'm just saying" matt held his hands up defensively "isn't us coincidental that some weird women shows us during the midst of a upcoming war and seek refuge for her and her kids?"

I winced internally.

I wanted to tell him to watch his tongue because she wasn't just any woman. She was the Alpha Female of the most powerful Alpha in the world and happened to be my new Mother in law.

I wanted to tell all my pack who Mrs. Armstrong was but couldn't because of the promise I made both her and my mother.

"I don't think it's coincidental" mia said softly "I think Freen needs her, and so do we"

Everyone became quiet.

Mia was always the wisest one in our Pack.

She was an excellent Beta Female and substitute Luna to all those who were seeking wisdom and help. Now that my Mate was finally here, I know that she'll be wise and a great leader like Mia.

I looked at my Mate from across the room, who was writing in her notebook. Her long blondish brown hair was falling into her face, those violet eyes wide and alert with a hint if nervousness in their depths.

Our eyes met and she gave me a smile before turning her attention to her notebook, her cheeks still that adorable shade if pink.

She was beautiful

"You're right!" I said softly "We do need her. I need her."

HEY GUYS!!!

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE LONGER!!!

YOU MAY WONDER WHY I FOCUSED SO MUCH ON ALEX AND HIS FATHER. I DID THAT BECAUSE HE IS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER GOING FORTH IN THIS BOOK.

REMEMBER: THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T DIVE INTO REBECCA AND FREEN'S RELATIONSHIP JUST YET. JT WAS A INFORMATION FILLED CHAPTER.

NEXT CHAPTER THOUGHIS DRAMA FILLED!!! IT MIGHT HAVE SOME OF YOU WANT TO PUNCH A PARTICULAR ANNOYING CHARACTER FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT ANNOYING CHARACTER WILL BE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always By Nova

Fanfiction

34.6K 932 55
What will happen if...you choose love over yourself? What will happen if....such choice might cost everything? Let's find out!! Please be aware that...
33.4K 411 18
I'm guessing another hannie story 😂
241K 2K 13
Decided to make a new story:)
6.6K 409 24
Season 2 of will you ever comeback/side story