πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’

By -Gumdrop-

Different from my last imagines, new concepts still some of the old. More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
Luh Tyler
Pop Smoke
Lil Tjay
King Von
Polo G
DCG Bsavv
Kay Flock
Foggieraw
Nardo Wick
Jayklickin
Joey Bada$$
Devin Haney
Ynw Melly
Pop Smoke
NBA Youngboy
Jude Bellingham
Bryson Tiller

Tjwatkins01

1.8K 21 20
By -Gumdrop-

"=⌕ [ Steps To Murder ] //﹫

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ > ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟʟɪsʜ
ɴᴅᴀ (ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ)
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

" Audio included above "

★·.·'¯'·.·★

「Step 1: Diligence, always have a plan」

   It wasn't hard to find a victim, fairly easy in fact. Being at an Ivy League college surrounded by a bunch of daddy-boy assholes made the selection almost irresistible. It also made the risk that much higher.

See when rich kids go missing, someone knows, and by the time the clock strikes an hour, everybody knows. You have news stations, police reports, posters, cries for help. The full missing person package.

Does this stop you? ... No

Because any good killer doesn't get caught, and always remembers it's only the little things, the little things that get you caught.

If you have a plan and you execute it well the factors that play into a missing person shouldn't frighten you. If you haven't, then you should pray to something.

See, going for such high targets wouldn't be advised for anyone, but why not? The greater the risk, the greater the fun.

If you were smart you would go for low risk targets, someone no one would miss... at least until you get the hang of it. Like a prostitute or a homeless person. Your first kill will always be your messiest if you are a composed killer.

Sloppiness will only get you killed.

Which is why you always over-prepare. Whatever you think you'll need, you'll need more, whatever you plan to do, you make sure it can be done, whoever you plan to go after, you plan for them to already be gone.

Planning wasn't your issue, you were composed, disciplined, and persistent, you never made a mistake, never left a clue, and never wavered from your initial thoughts.

Maybe that's why you were 22 bodies in and you hadn't been caught.

" Sup fuck face" - Bryce Wallis aka Body #23, Bryce comes from the esteemed Wallis family. Daddy owns a huge law firm and is sitting on trust fund money, all that money can't buy him a personality because he acts like the typical brainless wannabe jock. It isn't Bryce who you wanted, see Bryce's mom has been having a well-kept affair with the mayor. Now what do you think will happen if his mistress's son vanishes? A motive to kill Bryce wasn't needed. You were already going to do it for fun, but why not get a reward?

Looking at Bryce he was built like the typical all-American, sports playing boy. You couldn't possibly take him in any sobered state, but that was okay. Because you already had it taken care of.

What wonders "protein powder" will do.

You watched the boy who stood up near his group of friends' table out in the courtyard. His obnoxious voice traveled through the surrounding area, soaking the bud of your ears.

Your eyes looked from the school-colored merchandise he wore to the shiny watch that covered his wrist.

You had your excuse if needed, pushing phase 1 into motion.

Like stated always plan prior. Even if you have an alibi it can always fall through so make sure you have another one, and an excuse.

You watched Bryce's friend group, your eyes stopping at a member you had never seen before. They wore a black hoodie, in almost 80 degrees weather hiding their face, and sat slightly off putting to the group leading you to conclude that they weren't a part of it.

Their head lifted slightly, eyes meeting with yours.

You raised your eyebrows a bit confused, analyzing the structure of the jawline that peered from underneath the hoodie's cover, and the locs that dangled free. It was a boy but " Who are you ?", letting the question slip from your thoughts to your lips in a mumble.

He looked from Bryce to you, making you look back at Bruce to notice he was now leaving.

" Shit ", You cursed hurriedly getting up, collecting your things. You scrambled, and before you could look up you were bumping into a solid figure.

" Oh shit, I'm so sorry"

"It's fine" You reassured bending down to grab the book you dropped.

" Are you sure-"

" Yes, I promise. Sorry, I'm in a hurry have a good day" You quickly eluded the situation.

Once out of sight, and away from the courtyard you glimpsed down at the shine of the watch that lie between the pages of your school book. A smirk finds its way to your face, proceeding on with the next phase.

You swore you could feel eyes on you as you walked, but after turning to find no one, you shrugged it off. You had tendencies to be more paranoid than most. I mean it wasn't hard to know why.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

" Heyyyyy Beautiful"  You lifted your head to see Sevyn, your roommate walking through the door. Causing you to slyly tuck the watch and jeweled knife you got made for yourself into your pocket turning away from your desk.

" Hey"

" How's your day today? Did you see Jano and Sash broke up again? They had this stupid ass fight in the dining hall when I been told her that nigga wasn't shit-"

" She gon be right back" You cut into the girl's rant not paying her no mind. Still think about your plan for the night, though your mind unconsciously wavered to the boy before.

" You wanna go to The library with us ?"

Sevyn was almost your 11th victim before you decided you could tolerate the girl. Sometimes you doubled back on that decision. By us she meant her and her boyfriend, by the library she meant a bar, called The Library.

" Busy" You replied shortly, your thoughts still elsewhere. You wondered what features the man had to accompany the locs that caressed slightly along his chiseled jaw. What was he hiding under the dark hood? What could he have been looking at before he looked at you?

" You should come out with us next time, got this new boy in comp. Trying to show him around, told him about you since you're so "I wanna be alone forever". He said he saw you today and wanted to meet you but he's busy tonight. Said he'd be there next time for sure. You should come."

You tuned out the girl as soon as the words "should come" left her mouth, not bothering to hear the rest.

" Nah, I'm good but you have fun though" You got up from the desk chair, officially done with the conversation.

" Booooooo. Do you want me to bring you anything back? I grabbed my wallet" She shook the wallet in her hand as she stood in the slightly ajar door. Showing you exactly what her impromptu entrance to the room was for.

" Can you stop by somewhere and get me a tea or soup? I think I might be coming down with something"

" Are you okay? You need anything else ?"

" I'm fine, just not feeling well"

" Of course, I'll get it, I'll see you laterrr" She called her voice getting further as she walk away from the closing door.

There goes a caring alibi if needed.

You looked at the screen of the computer that covered most of the desk space you previously sat at.

10:41 pm stared back at you.

A little earlier than you'd like, but oh well.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Getting into Bryce's room wouldn't be hard, and you wouldn't have to worry about a roommate or anyone really in the vicinity. Except for possible wonderers in the area due to him living alone, in a condo, on campus. They didn't have enough money to fix broken air conditioners and treat out-of-date interiors, but they could fund off-to-the-side condos and fraternities.

You eliminated all possible elements of questioning, you dressed scampy, went later on in the night, and just so happened to be heading to the well-known prep boys' condo. No one asks questions about late night fucks. They don't have the dignity or the balls.

The "protein powder" would have taken affect about 45 minutes before your arrival. Leaving him in a heavily drowsy state. Giving the appearance of someone who had way more than their weight could handle. Which would also help you evade inquiries from others.

You sighed getting into character as you arrived at your destination.

You wobbled your way up the steps for looks, but as you approached the door in your fake drunken state. The wobble soon left your walk.

You looked from both your sides and over your shoulders before back at the slightly cracked front door.

You knew him, and his friend's plans. Ken was at a music fest, Woodie was gone with his girlfriend, Jason was in Peru, and Ace was in his dorm fucking some foreign exchange student.

Bryce didn't leave his condo, opting to watch whatever weekly episode of the brainless show he had picked up on over some sappy story.

That eliminated everyone, you made sure of it. You went over the plan again and again. You planned it to the T, so who was this ...?

You felt your jaw clench at the newfound anger that brewed within you.

You planned it right, you always planned it right, you planned it better than right so who was fucking it up.

You slowly pushed the door open wider unclenching your jaw.

" Umm hello? Hi, you Uh you bumped into me earlier and must have dropped your watch or something? I'm not sure how it just so happened to get mixed with my belongings, but if you wanted to talk you could have said so" You faked confusion and flattery in a lighthearted voice as you migrated further into the residence.

You took note of the empty living and dining area. The kitchen also coming up empty.

" Ummm hello ?"

You heard the slight creak of something come from down the hall.

A normal person would be scared, but you didn't have any fear left. Your carry-out had already been tampered with. You had to examine the situation and need to know if you had to now come back, which you never did. Or kill two birds with one stone in a night.

" Hello...." You pushed at the dark oak wood door. It falling open to greet you.

You took a step in, your blood flow thinning in your body at the sight.

Laid out on the bed was an obviously dead Bryce, with your knife plunged through his heart, and the words.

"For You", written in blood amongst his backboard wall.

You heard a voice come through the walls. Snapping your attention from the discovery.

" Yo Bryce you home !"

You peered from the body to the open bedroom door. The steps growing closer.

Well, this wasn't a part of the plan... oh well.

You shrugged grabbing your knife out of his heart, heading towards the door.

" Who are you ?", to the question you could only smirk in return.

[They wanna me, but I wanna know you]

{ Inspired by YOU series on Netflix}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 7.8K 27
No longer updating
1.4K 64 13
[𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”΄π”žπ”©π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”‘π”’π”žπ”‘] β€§β‚ŠΛš β‹…* β€§β‚Š πš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš πš‘πšŽπš›, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš•πš˜πšœπšβ€§β‚ŠΛš β‹…* β€§β‚Š [πšŒπšŠπš›πš• πšπš›πš’πš–...
13.1K 207 18
Requests are open.
466K 9.9K 54
Hamilton Characters X Reader.