My little disaster ⬨...

By All_the_fics1

Maya Brooks never wanted anything to do with Kooks even though she was one. To her friends, she was a pouge t... More

⬨ - ⬨ My Little Disaster ⬨ - ⬨
** ACT ONE **
Prologue
I, Hurricane Agatha
II, Is That A Boat?!
III, That God Damn Gun
IV, Fuck Family
V, Let's Get This Party Started

Intro

87 3 0
By All_the_fics1

Maya Brooks                     Maia Mitchell

The Mistake

"I may act like a Pouge but I am more than willing to go full Kook on your ass!"

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ <3 ⬨ - ⬨ Ɛ> ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

Rafe Cameron                     Drew Starkey

The Fuck Up

"Yeah, why don't you just go running back to your little Pouge boyfriend like you always do."

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

Allison Janney          The Alcoholic Mom          Christina Brooks

John Stamos          The Abusive Father          Lee Brooks

Gavin Casalegno          The Little Brother          Ezra Brooks

Tanner Buchanan          The Smooth Talker          Blake Carter

Rest of the cast as themselves

⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨ _ ⬨ - ⬨

TW

Drug and alcohol abuse, underage drinking, child abuse, mentions of sexual assault and rape, smut, violence, mental health, as well as strong language, and all the wonderful things outer banks has in store.

Disclaimer

I do not own any of the Outer Banks original plot nor do I own the original characters, those credits go to the creators of Outer Banks Jonas Pate, Josh Pate, and Shannon Burke. I do however own the following characters and the plot attached to them; Maya Brooks, Lee Brooks, Christina Brooks, Ezra Brooks, and Blake Carter. 

This story will very closely follow the plot of Outer Banks. Near the very beginning, Maya Brooks will be tied to a lot of it but as the book progresses the original plot will begin to fade. Don't worry though, it will continue to make appearances and a majority of the main turning points will still be seen in this book.

I'd also like to point out that even though this is a Rafe Cameron x OC story there will still be some other bits of romance with other characters that will be addressed during points in the story. With that being said the ultimate end game is Rafe Cameron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 3K 72
Aspen Ross is as Pogue as they come. Ever since her Dad left and her Mom went away on business, it's been just her and her brother. Aspen, along with...
42.1K 505 84
Amelia Thornton was born into wealth, her childhood filled with all the luxuries money could buy. But when tragedy struck and her parents were involv...
464K 5.3K 83
Katerina Night is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
12.2K 129 20
This story is part 2 / 3 of - "you... - Rafe Cameron" series ------ After all the troubles that have occurred, Rafe and Shaine's relationship could n...