A Stream of Thoughts

By ThatGirlTara

All of us have thoughts running amok inside our minds. I just choose to put these thoughts down into words. More

A Smile Will Do
"People Always Leave?"
The Age of The Internet
Change
To Hex
Letting Go
An Open Letter
Tenebris
Zefferus

"Judgment Day"

105 11 5
By ThatGirlTara

Everyone is judging each other, left,right, and center. People might say that they don't judge people, but inside, they are, sub-consciously, judging you. Even the "She/He is nice." is a judgement on someone, isn't it? And if you are thinking something about someone, be it positive or negative, isn't it better to say it out loud? I mean, is it not better to know if someone doesn't like something about you? That way, you can at least try to better yourself. And if they like something about you, they can give your self confidence and self esteem a boost. All of us know that the people we talk to think something about us. And usually, when it comes to expressing this, they sugarcoat it, for reasons beyond me. I do it, you do it, it's pretty common. But wouldn't it be much better if we said exactly what is on our mind, be it praise, or an observation, or constructive criticism. I know that not knowing what people actually think of me drives me up the walls.

I guess that's another thing, isn't it? Everyone on this earth is insecure. It may be about just about anything. It could be one's size, anger issues, smile, academic performance, family, fashion sense, taste in music, number of friends, the list is endless. Basically, the truth remains that we're all afraid of being judged.

I have realised that judging and being judged are interconnected. The real question is, is it the fear of being judged that makes people judge each other, or is it that society has turned into a big jungle of people judging each other, and that is why it's all just a big game of Follow The Leader?

I guess this just goes to show that when questions are answered, new ones arise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 974 37
The beautiful play girl fell in love with the handsome boy who wants to be a priest.
69.3K 6.5K 53
တစ်ပိုင်းချင်း စာပြန်စစ်ပြီး ပုံတွေ ပြန်ထည့်၊ ရှင်းပြထားတဲ့ မှတ်စုလေးတွေ ပြန်ထည့်ပြီး တင်ပေးပါမယ်ရှင်။ စိတ်ဝင်စားတဲ့စာဖတ်သူတွေအနေနဲ့ မပျက်ခင် ဖတ်ကြပါ...
1.3M 16.3K 5
The Ambassador Program is comprised of a global team of Wattpadders who are strongly passionate about connecting readers & writers through storytelli...
200K 16.4K 38
"လူကြီးတွေ စီစဉ်နေကြပေမဲ့ ညီမလေးကို အကိုကြီး လက်မထပ်ချင်ဘူး..." "ဟမ်..." ဖူး မှာ ရှက်ရမှန်း နာရမှန်းကို မသိပဲ အံသြရင်း နားမလည်ခြင်းကိုသာ ခံစားခဲ့ရပါသ...