Pavo Noctua - Calla Ragnvindr...

By SkyScriptCutie

What happens when a teenage girl who seemingly has two working visions, goes up to Master Diluc Ragnvindr and... More

Calla Ragnvindr
Prologue - Calla Goes Back In Time
II - A Rift in the Chasm

I - Darknight Heroes

29 1 0
By SkyScriptCutie

It was a calm and peaceful night in Mondstadt, too quiet for the red-headed vigilante.

Diluc stood on the perch he'd made his way to at the top of Angel's Share, crouched and ready for an abyss mage to attack when he heard the sounds of fighting outside of the city's walls, and decided to make his way toward the sound. There he found a hydro abyss mage fighting a blue haired teenager who was using cryo, which reminded him of Kaeya.

Diluc saw that while this teenager was skilled, they weren't sure of their own skills, so he decided to jump down and help.

"Time for... Retribution!" He'd spoken as he hit the ground, summoning a flaming phoenix that swept through the abyss mage's shield. "Are you alright?"

"...Yes," the teen simply said, continuing the fight. "Make sure to watch your back."

Diluc then turned around to see the abyss mage had blown bubbles to try to trap him, easily swiping them away with a slice from his flaming claymore.

Within minutes the two had defeated the abyss mage, and the teenager simply turned away and spoke before seemingly disappearing, "Play nice with Pa-Calvary Captain Kaeya. He's... in danger because of his past."

What did that even mean?

Meanwhile, Calvary Captain Kaeya sat at the bar of Angel's Share, nursing a Death After Noon, when his covered eye began to pulse and throb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.9K 94
Tayvis oneshots because they're adorable Disclaimer- this is completely fictional and I do not own any of these characters, and the timeline will not...
1.6M 31.5K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
94.2K 3.5K 28
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
507K 17.2K 167
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...