Game Of Vengeance || J.JK

By heartbeatsseven

~When the innocent again fall for the devil's trap from which she skipped ~ "Why are you doing these?"-Y/n "Y... More

Chapter-1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ยถ Chapter 17
โˆ† Chapter 18 โˆ†
19
Random Ideas
20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~New Book~
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
31
Chapter 32
33
34
Chapter 35
Story Characters
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Continue?
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 39

695 35 2
By heartbeatsseven

Help me to get out of this Hell”

Author POV:

Gulping the alcohol a bitter taste spread across his mouth. Staring the empty glass Jungkook sighed loudly.

"Did you get any information?" Suga asked signaling the bartender to serve him a drink.

"No"

"Any single clue?"

"Just get to know after that incident the investigator who showed me prove that the real culprit dead in a accident was murdered in a month after the case closed. I think your prediction is correct." Jungkook passes a few documents about the police officer murder case.

"Y/n was a prime suspect."

Jungkook chuckled hearing suga.

"Well I ain't surprised. Momo already spilled some juices."

"In the morning she told me taehyung and y/n both planned the murder . But with a little lovely act she confessed she bribe the investigator to accuse y/n  but taehyung somehow saved her using his power as y/n phone was never hacked."

"So they didn't work together?"

"No "

"So what you gonna do with momo?"

"Will continue the loving act until I get something linking she indeed work with him ."

"Are you sure she worked with him?"

"I don't know but my guts saying they did until they betrayed each other."

A loud vibrator spread across the table indicating a incoming call .

Jungkook press the phone on his ear when Momo's name was showing on the screen.

"Hello, this is investigator Kang . Do you know Ms.Song ?"

"Yeah. She is my friend. Is she alright?" Jungkook looked at Suga who was equally confused as him.

"Well sorry to say Ms.Song has been found dead in her own apartment. We suspect it's a suicide case. We tried to contact Mr.Song but he is out of reach . Can you come to police station we have some questions to ask you. "

"Ok."

Time Skip

"How did it go? Did they tried to accuse you ?"

"No. They said all the evidence indicates that she suicided."

"Someone is keeping their eyes on us. When they thought momo might uncover all the truth they murdered her. We need to be careful.

"Also her father is also found dead in his cabin."

"Fuck." Suga cursed as he covered his face in frustration.

"Is y/n safe ?"

"Yeah. She went to her parents house . I  appointed three bodyguards ,they would keep her safe."

"Do you have any idea who might sent you the video? Suga asked Jungkook.

The Video......

Jungkook curled his hands into fist turning it completely white.

He never thought someone would be that vicious just to satisfy their ego.

The video shows that night  when momo hiring a guy to molest y/n.
Y/n's helpless cry's echoes in Jungkook mind. Along with the reports of y/n suffering severe PTSD were way too much for Jungkook to handle until he broke down.

The never thought y/n would be suffering this much .

He was blaming none but himself for all the misfortune happened. He promise to himself he would give justice to himself, his brother and y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2K 23
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐จ . ๏ฟฝ...
171K 5.1K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
10.7K 1.2K 14
"i fell for her at first sight....she has something in her eyes that I can't stop thinking about her....... my heart only want her.....i can't forge...
64.9K 2.1K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...