What Have You Done To LAN ZHA...

By HarukiUsagi46

One of the disciple from on of the clan is shooting his arrow at Wei Wuxian but in a flash the person he shot... More

Chapter 1: Lan Zhan!
Chapter 2: Wei Wuxian Rage
Chapter 3: No More Being Nice
Chapter 4: What Do Jin Guangshan Want?
Chapter 5: You All Have Provoked Me Long Enough
Chapter 6: Help My Brother
Chapter 7: Deceived
Chapter 8: Jin Guangyao True Intentions
Chapter 9: Su She Evil Deed
Chapter 10: Your First Sect Leader Jin
Chapter 11: Change Xiao Xingchen Faith
Chapter 12: Your Done For Xue Yang
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

4.1K 239 16
By HarukiUsagi46

That night the three of them went into Xiao Xingchen room, "Zichen?" Song Lan walk over to Xiao Xingchen side. "Xingchen, we have a way for you to get our sight back. Do you think you can give it a try?" Song Lan asked.

"If this doesn't take eye from someone else then I will try give it a try but how?" Song Lan look at Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian. "Start by putting your hand on Xiao gongzi eye." Song Lan did just that.

"Now send your energy into Xiao Xingchen empty eye. Close your eye, concentrate on restoring Xiao Xingchen eye. Xiao gongzi, you also concentrate as well." The two nodded their head.

This went on and on and on and on until Xiao Xingchen felt like something is growing back into his empty eye socket. Even Song Lan can feel this too. "Zichen, is okay now," Song Lan take his hand away.

"Xiao gongzi don't take the blind fold off yet. Keep it on for about three days then we will take them off for you."

"Song xiong, can you take care of my Shishu?" Wei Wuxian look between Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, "of course."

Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen left from there. "Xichen, will this work?" Lan Xichen turn to look at Wei Wuxian. He handed a book to Wei Wuxian to read, "this is a very rare medical book. It have everything the lan healer need to know, it will work."

"Thank you Xichen."

"Your welcome. I hope that Wangji will wake up soon as well." Lan Xichen look at the room Lan Wangji is in right now. "What happen if Lan Zhan wake up and stop me from what I am doing?"

"Don't worry, I will talk to Wangji. I understand now, everything was planned by Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She, they deserve what you are doing to them. I won't stop you, even if Wangji stop you, I will stop Wangji."

"Thank you Xichen."

"By the way, how is everything so far at NeverNight?" Lan Xichen asked as the two walk into the main room. "Sect leader Yao and Ouyang is still there with Jin Guangyao and Su She. I already took care of Xue Yang and Jin Guangshan."

"How will you deal with Jin Guangyao and Su She?"

"I'm not sure yet. The two of them is the one who cause all of this mess. I'm still torturing them."

"Then can you let go of Sect leader Yao and Sect leader Ouyang? They were only following Jin Guangshan order. Just like Sect leader Jiang, he doesn't want other sect to fight against him." Lan Xichen know what Wei Wuxian is thinking, "if you like I can go with you?"

"Okay," Wei Wuxian make the two of appear in NeverNight. "Zewu Jun!" Both Sect leader Yao and Ouyang walk over to Lan Xichen. "Wei Wuxian!" Lan Xichen went to stand in front of Wei Wuxian.

"We didn't come here for you to talk to Wei Wuxian. We come here to talk to you." Sect leader Yao and Ouyang looked at each other then back to Lan Xichen. "We come here to let you go. On one condition, once we let you go, you can't go looking for Wei Wuxian or said bad thing about him. You already know that it was Jin Guangshan fault and Jin Guangyao fault. They planned all of this. What do you said?"

"Er ge!" Shouted Jin Guangyao. Lan Xichen ignore Jin Guangyao, "okay, we won't go after Wei Wuxian or said bad thing about him." Lan Xichen turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, "Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian lifted the dark energy it show Sect leader Yao and Ouyang the way out. "Remember to keep your word Sect leader Yao and Ouyang, if not I will take you all back here."

Sect leader Yao and Ouyang take their disciple away from there. "Er ga!" Lan Xichen walk over to where Jin Guangyao is chaining. "You have done enough damage to Wuxian. What have he ever done to the two of you? All he want is to live peacefully, all he want is to protect the Wen! All he want is to come see his nephew and you two end up framing him for something he didn't do!"

"Xichen," Wei Wuxian padded Lan Xichen shoulder. "If none of this happen my brother would never jump in front of Wuxian to save him. This is all your fault Jin Guangyao! Su she! You don't get to call me Er ga anymore. We are no longer sworn brother. I don't care what Wei Wuxian do to you, you two deserve it."

Lan Xichen turn his back on Jin Guangyao, "Wuxian, let's head home." Wei Wuxian make the two of them disappear from there and reappear back to the house in Yiling.  "I'll go see how Wangji is doing."

Three days later

"Xiao Xiong, we will take off the blind fold now." Xiao Xingchen nodded his head. Lan Xichen slowly slowly slowly slowly slowly take off Xiao Xingchen blind fold. When the blind fold is off Lan Xichen said, "Xiao Xingchen, slowly open your eye. Take your time okay?"

"Okay."

Xiao Xingchen slowly slowly slowly slowly opened his eye, it was burly at first, then he slowly slowly begin to see everything clearly. The first person he see is, "Zichen?"

"Xingchen! You can see me?!"

"Mn. I can see you! I can see you!" Song Lan pull Xiao Xingchen into his arm. "I'm glad you can see again." Song Lan can feel Xiao Xingchen tighten his grip on his clothes.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen left the room, leaving Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen alone. "Xichen, thank you for helping my Shishu to get his sight back."

"Is nothing Wuxian. It is something I can help you with since you are helping me to heal Wangji."

"Lan Zhan, I think is time to get him out of there. But I don't have any of Lan Zhan clothes here."

Lan Xichen smiled at Wei Wuxian, "is okay, I'll go get it. Just help me get to Wangji home." Wei Wuxian open a portal that take them to Cloud Recesse. "Wuxian, do you want to see where Wangji live?"

"Mn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 188 2
What if Wei Wuxian could read Lan Wangji's mind? And at the same time, Wei Wuxian could see Lan Wangji's imaginations? It's about the time period whe...
70.8K 3.4K 14
After leaving the burial mound Wei Ying decide to not show his face to anyone. "Since I don't have a golden core anymore, I can only learn demonic c...
187K 7.6K 26
What happen if Wei Wuxian drop his fake personality when Yu Ziyuan try to whip him with Zidian? He use his fast speed and went to slashed Wen Chao w...
164K 8.7K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...