Sacrifice In Love (Jikook)

By sr8990426

A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explai... More

Characters introduction
Bussiness Tender
Taehyung,s Arrival
Surprise Visit
Convincing For Club
Lover,s Meeting
First Kiss
To Console
Got The Responsibility
Sharing The Plan
Arrival To Rural Village
No Entry For Jungkook
Entry Planning
Selfish Jimin
Lie To Meet Love
Accident
Flirty Jungkook
Marriage Decision
Emotions In A Cage
Insulted In Love
Yearning Of Love
Friend,s Suggestion
Love Making (M)
Stern Warning
Turn Back To Home
Attack Of Vultures
Heart Breaking Reality
I Want Both
Blood Force
Remove The Seeds
Dream Room
Promises Exchanged
Marriage Date
Wedding Day
A Horrible Dream
Marriage Vow
Snatching My World Away
Responsibility Of A Husband
Play With My Heart
Inner Demon
Jungkook's Offer To Jimin
Walking Sin
Testifying With A Kiss
Taehyung's Breakdown
Discovering The Path
I Can't Sacrifice
Painfull Truth
Jungkook's Rage
Strange Evening
His Husband
Note
New Book
Epilogue 1
King's Queen Part 2
Epilogue 2

You Are My Son

1.3K 104 31
By sr8990426

<<<on call >>>
cursive one is jimin

What's wrong with your voice? Jimin, why is it hoarse? Did you cry?

no It's because I drank cold water that my throat is bit sore, which is why my voice seems hoarse.

oh love Don't be careless about your health. I called you many times, but you were not responding to my calls. Do you know how badly I wanted to meet you to share a good news ?

I was busy; that's why.I was in the hospital for emergency surgery.I'm sorry for not responding, love.

Baby, I talked with mom and dad about us, and mom is finally agreeing, "Oh, Jimin, I can't wait to make you Jeon Jimin." Oh, what day will that be when you will wake me up every morning with your soft, hot lips kissing my forehead and caressing my locks with your soft, soft hands? Ahhhh, my goosebumps. Oh, love, and baby, take care of your health and be strong and healthy for me. You know what I mean  to say because I will do it every day ahm...ahm..., and I want  mother of my kids to be very strong and healthy so that our future kids will be healthy and strong. Oh, how long have I been talking like crazy? I didn't realise my happiness. Jimin, I am very happy. I can't tell how happy I am. I should have to meet you to tell you this news, but I am being crazy with happiness. I can't keep this news to myself. I told you on call, baby. Can I come to see you right now?

Jimin was listening to Jungkook over the call, putting his hand on his face, clutching his mouth on, and pressing hard on it to suppress his sobs.
Without telling Jungkook, he disconnected the call, let out a very high-pitched, shrill voice cry , and he cried out,

Jimin, Jimin, baby, It seems like he disconnected the call. "Stupid, Jungkook, you speak too much, Jungkook said on the other side of the phone.
Now Jimin is crying, sitting in his car with loud sobs. He is too devastated, one side by his brother's condition, one side by his love of life and his dream. Jimin is feeling crushed by this, and it's really painful. He sat for awhile in search of a little bit of peace.

Now Jimin is entering the house, he hears his parents quarrelling over something in their bedroom. Mom's voice is loud and clear to hear. He was just crossing the place, ignoring their quarrel, when he heard his name. He stopped at his place. He doesn't need to eavesdrop; both are shouting and arguing.

Oh my, be quiet, Ari. Don't speak so loud; he will listen. Be quiet for God's sake.

Let him hear. I want him to hear.

Ari, stop it, please.
Oh,

so now I have to keep my mouth shut in my own house, lest your prince come to know the truth.I have been hiding a lot, but I will not hide if the happiness of my son is at stake or if it is affecting his life.

Don't forget Ari., Jimin he is our son to his happiness matters to .

No, he is not our son . He is an adopted orphan.

Oh, son, make Ari stop talking. Ari, are you out of your senses? Don't say things like that. grandma asked his son to stop ari .

Grandmother came running from her room to stop the argument. She saw Jimin standing in the hall and listening to everything. She got scared.

Ari, don't say that again; he is not an orphan; he is my son. Mr. Kim is shouting back.
Remember the day we brought him home and how his innocent smile filled our lives with happiness? Remember, Ari, he is the one who called you mother first; he was the one who first made you feel the joy of being a mother. He is our first son. Remember how you called him lucky for you? When Jimin came home, we got the good news of your pregnancy within a month. Then you said that Jimin is so lucky that he has brought his brother, pulling by his hand, into our lives. Why did you change after giving birth to Tae? Why did your love change for him?

Don't accuse me. Mr. Kim is not loving for Jimin; I have done all the responsibilities for him like a mother since childhood until now.

You fulfilled all your duties like a mother, not as a mother. After Taehyung was born, have you ever spent a night in his room when he got sick? Me and Mom did it. Have you ever appreciated his achievements like you did for Taehyung?

Mr. Kim, don't accuse me. Look at your discrimination; you always loved the son of your own blood less than him.

Don't say things like that, Ari. I loved both my kids equally, but I paid extra attention to my son, Jimin, just to balance your partiality and how you always played your responsibility for Jimin like a duty you were bound to do and couldn't avoid.

But I did everything for him. Even if you call it duty now, if you had not picked him up from the road, he would have been lying somewhere on the streets, somewhere in the brothel, or would have died. Today he has grown up to eat the happiness of his own brother. It would have been better if  you had left him on the road at that time.

ARiiiiiiiiiiiiii, slap,

Soo, my son, Kim soo, stop it. What are you doing? Ari, go to your room. My child. Grandma came into the room to control the situation.

Before I leave, I'd like to clarify something with you, Mr Kim. I am not going to sacrifice my son's happiness for that orphan. I kept my son for nine months in my womb; I irrigated him with my own blood, flesh, and bone. Call me discriminatory, selfish, or whatever; I don't care. If I have to give my life to save my son's happiness, I will die happily with that. She left the room in anger.

Jimin is standing outside of the room, looking at the wall without any expressions, looking like a statue.

Now you should be happy after pouring poison," Mrs. Kim said to Jimin as she left the place.
but Jimin is standing as it is without any experession.

In Mr. Kim's room

Jimin is standing outside; he heard everything, Grandma said.

What mom? Oh my, my kid must be hurting badly. Let's go, mom.

Both Mr. Kim and Grandma came out of the room.
Mr. Kim came running to Jimin and hugged him tightly, but Jimin was standing without saying anything.

Jimin, don't listen to your mother; I am your father, and you are my son. Please say something. Mr. Kim shakes Jimin a little to bring him back from his trance. Jimin realises his father is shaking him. He looks at his father's crying face, hugging him, and now he lets out his sob with a loud pitch scream while mumbling, "It's my fault what I did. I was in a false world. This family is not my family. I'm just a burden to them." Jimin said this while crying.
Mr. Kim took his hand and led him to his room. Now Grandma, Mr. Kim, and Jimin are three of them in Jimin's room.
They made Jimin sit on his bed. Mr. Kim sat beside him, and Grandma was on the other side. Mr. Kim is now caressing his hand in Jimin's hair, trying to soothe his pain. Jimin is crying his heart out.
dad I am not your son, but you still gave me all your love and protection. Mom and grandma My baby brother gave me too much love, protected me, gave me a roof over my head, education,food , clothes, everything. How can I return your favour? Jimin said it while crying.
Hearing and seeing all this, both Mr. Kim's and Grandma's hearts were filled with pain.

Don't say things like that, my son. You have given me the happiness of being a father. In front of that, whatever I have done is very small; it is nothing. I remember it even today. The happiness I felt when you called me father for the first time—no other happiness in the world is comparable to that. You are my son; don't ever say that you are an orphan. You can call yourself an orphan when I'm dead. Mr. Kim said:
Don't talk like that, Dad Jimin said.

same here, my son. Don't call yourself an orphan ever again until I am alive.

You both stop talking; let him rest. Jimin, my son, go get freshened; eat something; you are looking very tired. grandma said 

grandma I'm not in the mood to eat anything .

Ok, then we are also not eating. I haven't had my lunch, mom, but no problem; I can manage to stay hungry Mr Kim said .

Oh, dad, stop acting. Let me freshen up, and then we will eat together. jimin said 

What about Tae? Has he eaten? Jimin asked.
Yes, he has, and now he is sleeping because of medicines grandma replied.

Mr. Kim was heating the food. Jimin freshened up and went to Tae's room to see him.

In tae,s room
mom How is he now? jimin asked 
Mrs. Kim didn't reply.
But still, Jimin asked again, "Mom, come, let's have dinner. You are exhausted." Jimin said with a smile on his face, "Mrs. Kim is still looking at him with a confused face. How shameless he is after all the insults, still smiling." When Jimin was discussing, Grandma came into the room to bring Mrs. Kim.

Now all of them had finished their dinner, Mrs. Kim went to Tae's room, and Jimin went to his room.
Mr. Kim and Grandma are both seated at the dining table.
"Mom, can we discuss something?" Mr. Kim asked.
Yes, we need to. Grandma replied, "Come to my room. I can't sit now."

"yes mom,

In Tae's room

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Joen's call conversation
Yes,
Eun, let's meet tomorrow.
We have to meet him outside; we can't talk here. My mother-in-law is always here

vote and comment to support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 81 3
Jungkook stared at Jimin watching his eyes rapidly blink as if he were trying not to cry. Jungkook let go of one of Jimin's thighs, reached upward an...
525K 17.8K 73
" Sex!! That's all you want ParkJimin! Then i'll show you how it is done!" Jungkook said yelling at the small boy in front of him who's looking terri...
178K 6.1K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
48.4K 4.1K 26
--" Your body is mine, every part of it, and no one else's. Do you hear me? He asked, shaking Jungkook slightly. --" I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE EL...