Melting in your loveโค

By Jashn-e-Jahaan

Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and be... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Ahjushii๐Ÿคญ
2. Prof Jeon's twin๐Ÿ˜ฒ
3. Tae weds Jk??
4. At Jeon's house๐Ÿ™‚
5. Coffee date ๐Ÿ˜‰
6. Unplanned date๐Ÿ˜
7. Guilty Tae ๐Ÿ™
8. Tae Tae's b'day๐ŸŽ‚
9. Tae's acting ๐Ÿ˜‚
10. Wedding date๐Ÿฅด
11. Park Bogum๐Ÿ˜ฌ
12. Rejection๐Ÿ’”
13. Revenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
14. Promise ๐Ÿ™
15. Wedding Functions ๐Ÿ’“
16. Jungkook๐Ÿ’žTaehyung
17. Next day๐Ÿ™‚
18. Trip to Paris๐Ÿฅฐ
19. Taekook forever โ™พ๏ธ
20. Hurt ๐Ÿ˜ข
21. Sorry and forgiveness ๐Ÿ™
22. Baby ๐Ÿ˜ข
23. Selfish ๐Ÿ˜”
24. Divorse? ๐Ÿ’”
26. CEO? ๐Ÿค”
27. Downfall of K.E ๐Ÿ˜ข
28. Separation ๐Ÿ˜ข
29. Big baby๐Ÿฅบ
30. Little girl ๐Ÿคญ
31. Dr. IU๐Ÿ˜
32. My lovely Ahjushii โค๏ธ
33. Graduate ๐ŸŽ“
34. Punishment ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿ’ SURPRISE ๐Ÿ’
35. Confession ๐Ÿ’•
36. Will Jk loose Tae? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
37. Tough situation ๐Ÿ˜ž
38. Bald Family ๐Ÿ™‚
39. Pregnant๐Ÿ’—
40. Taekook's house ๐Ÿ 
Special Episode ๐Ÿ’œ

25. Do you love me? ๐Ÿคญ

8.9K 350 20
By Jashn-e-Jahaan

Next day Jeon's got ready to get back to their house. Tae was silent all this while. She accepted her fate and was ready for whatever is gonna come.

NJ- Now we all must leave. (said to Jin, Yg and Jk)

Jk- Taehyung pack your bags. You are coming with us.

NJ looked at Jk with rage filled eyes.

NJ- What are you saying Jungkook? Why would she come with us?

Jk- She is my wife Appa. I can't leave her alone.

NJ- Did you forgot what mistake she did? She killed your baby Jungkook.

Jk- I know but that doesn't mean I will leave her. She is coming with us and that's final.

NJ- But I can't accept this girl in my family. She killed our heir and still you want to continue this marriage with her. Did you forgot, you yourself said that you will give her divorce.

Jk- I know Appa, but I wasn't in my right mind at that time. I can't divorce her for one mistake.

NJ- But I won't allow her to even enter my house. She is a sinner.

Jk- Then I will leave the house with my wife.

NJ looked at Jk with wide shocked eyes. This is the first time Jk back answered him. He never thought he will ever go beyond his decision.

NJ- You are going against me just because of this girl. How could you Jungkook? I raised you, fulfilled all your wishes and today you are taking this girl's side who even hurted you. Why?

Jk- I am really grateful for whatever you did for me Appa, but marriage is not some kind of game to get into it and end it whenever we want.

NJ- Do whatever the f**k you want.

Saying this NJ left the house and got into his car.

Jk turned to look at Jin.

Jk- Eomma please help her in packing.

Jin nodded his head and took Tae to her bedroom. She packed Tae's clothes and all the necessary stuffs and came downstairs.

Jk went towards Tae. He grabbed her bang in one hand and grabbed Tae's hand in other and walked outside of the house. He placed her bangs in his car and asked her to sit inside. He sat on the driver's seat and drove to Jeon's house. NJ, Jin and Yg came in Yg's car.

Jk is completely focused on driving. He didn't glanced at Tae while Tae's eyes are fixed on Jk.

Tae- Jungkookshii I had my own reasons for taking such big step. I know I should have discussed about the baby with you but I couldn't.

Jk- It's okay. What happened is happened. Let's not talk about it.

Tae- But............

Jk- Please Taehyung stop thinking about that again and again.

Tae didn't said anything and diverted her gaze to other direction.

Soon they reached the house. Jk took Tae's bags and walked inside along with Tae. NJ, Jin and YG had already reached the house. When NJ saw Tae entering the house, it angered him.

NJ- Look who's here, A bloody sinner. (said while chuckling)

Jk- Appa please.

NJ- Why feeling so sad for your so called wife, huh?

Jk- If you don't want us to live here then I will soon leave this house.

NJ banged his hand on the table harshly and went inside his room.

Jk took Tae to their bedroom without any further words. He kept her bags on the floor.

Jk- Get freshen up and if you are hungry then ask Eomma, she will give you food.

Tae nodded her head and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

After a while, she came out and saw Jk busy with his work. She went near the bed and sat beside him.

Tae- Did you forgave me?

Jk- Taehyung I am trying to forget about the incident and it would be better if you forget about it as well. Let's move on from the past.

Tae- I wanna know why you bought me here? Cuz I can see you are still hurt cuz of that incident.

Jk- Like you had your reasons for the abortion, I too have mine.

Tae didn't said anything and left from there. She entered the hall where Jin was sitting. Jin signalled her to sit beside her.

Jin- Are you alright?

Tae- Yeah, Eomma. I think Jungkookshii is still hurt cuz of baby incident. I know it was wrong to hide about baby from him but I was left with no choice. I too feel bad for taking such big step and I am guilty for that cuz I too never wanted to kill my child but the situation wasn't proper.

Jin- I know Tae. It's not your fault as well. The environment we are living in is too difficult. I just hope everything becomes normal and your both life again fill with happiness.

~~~

Tae and Jin are busy preparing dinner for their family. Once they were done, they served food for everyone and called them for dinner.

Everyone took their seat, but NJ was about to come. After few minutes he entered the dinning room and when he saw Tae, he again got angry.

NJ- Jin bring my dinner in my room itself.

He was about to leave but Jk stopped him.

Jk- Appa what happened? Why aren't you eating with us.

NJ- Why do you care about me now? It shouldn't concern you whether I eat or not. You have your wife so be happy with her. Afterall your parents are nothing infront of her right?

Tae felt hurt listening to NJ's words. She can't take it more. She is already very sensitive to such behaviour. Her dada never even raised his voice on her and here she is getting treated this badly. Her eyes filled with tears. She lowered her head to not let anyone know.

Jk- Appa please. Why are you behaving like this? She might not be ready for the child that's why she did such thing and I can't divorce her for this reason. It won't do any good to either of us.

NJ- It will do only good to you if you will divorce her. Which woman kills her own child, huh?

Jk- It's enough Appa. First you asked me to marry her, I did without any objections and now you are asking me to divorce her. Is this some kind of game to you? How can I play with someone's life by marrying and divorcing whenever I want. You are elder than me Appa. You know more about life than me. How can you ask me to destroy any girl's life this easily.

NJ- A girl like her deserves this treatment only. Don't know what sin I did to thought of marrying her to you. Bloody sinner.

Tae can't handle more. She immediately rushed to her bedroom while crying and sobbing. Jk was about to go behind her but stopped for a while and turned towards NJ.

Jk- If you want us to leave the house then please say so. But don't hurt others by saying such poisonous words Appa.

Saying this he went to his bedroom and found Tae packing her bags while crying and sobbing. He went near her and sat on her level. He stopped her from packing her clothes and made her look at him.

Jk- Why are you packing your bags?

Tae- I-I won't l-live with y-you. You d-divorce me. That's w-what Appa wants. I-I am a s-sinner. I am not good for you. (said while sobbing and crying)

Jk hugged her and started rubbing her back to console her.

Jk- Shhhh. No need to cry and you aren't going anywhere. It's your home too. If you wanna leave this house then we will together leave from here.

Tae lifted her head from Jk's chest and asked with teary eyes, runny noses and wobbly lips.

Tae- W-why y-ou will leave y-your house for me? You d-don't have to  leave your parents for me.

Jk- But I can't leave you and that's my decision. If you have any problem then deal by yourself.

Tae hided her face in Jk's chest still crying and sobbing.

Jk- Are you gonna wet my whole shirt by your tears?

Tae bitted Jk's chest at his comment.

Jk- Aaaaaaaa. Hey, are you an animal. Why did you bite me so hard?

Tae- Cuz you teased me when I am sad and crying.

Jk- Then shall I tease you when you are happy?

Tae slapped Jk's chest with an angry pout on her face. Jk chucked at her reaction.

Jk- Don't pay attention to Appa's words. But if it's too much then we will definitely move out.

Tae- Why you are thinking this much for me?

Jk- You alone aren't at fault. We both made mistakes but divorse is not the solution for everything. Now don't stress about it. Wash your face till then I will bring our dinner. We will eat here itself.

Tae went inside the bathroom to wash her face till then Jk bought their dinner and placed it on the table.

She came out and sat on the chair and both started eating.

Tae- Can I ask you one question?

Jk- You know na I don't like any disturbance while eating.

Tae- I am sorry.

Taekook ate their food in complete silence. Once they were done eating, Tae took their plates in the kitchen and arranged it in the cabinet after washing them.

Both are now cuddling on the bed.

Tae- Can I ask my question now?

Jk- You won't be satisfied without questioning, right?

Tae nodded her head as yes with a bright wide smile.

Jk- Ask.

Tae- You respect your Appa and also asked me to do what he wants but why you disrespected him this time.

Jk- I didn't disrespect him. I just want to make him understand that he is wrong this time. I always listened to what he says. But I wasn't ready for this divorce thing and the way he is treating you is not right.

Tae- And why do you think so? Do you love me? (asked while giggling)

Jk flicked her forehead head lightly making her pout at him.

Jk- Isn't your small brain working too much, huh? Concentrate on your studies as it is you have wasted too much time these days.

Tae rolled her eyes at him.

Tae- Yeah, yeah I know.

Tae put her hands and legs on Jk while hugging him.

Jk- How you are sleeping? Am I some pillow to you?

Tae- Yes, the limited edition pillow.

Saying this she closed her eyes while hugging Jk more tightly. Jk too wrapped his hands around her waist.

To be continued.........

Hey taekookers do comment vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💜💜🥰😘💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 26.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
607K 26.4K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
1M 51.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
325K 13.9K 48
[TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic...