Collection of All My Short St...

By justapassinggirl

Hi! These are a collection of all the short stories I created! I either create them from sudden inspiration o... More

Story 2: Crush Gone Wrong
Story 3: DESPAIR
Story 4: Revenge by Justice
Story 5: Averse Comradeship
Story 6: Zampopo
Story 7: Dessert Fight!
Story 8: Stuck in a Crazy Fantasy Stone Age World
Story 9: Battle Arena
Story 10: The Princess and the Knight

Story 1: The Encounter

5 0 0
By justapassinggirl

Book Cover:

Story Description: 

A Very Short Story: An encounter between two intelligent creatures. 

Sci-fi, Space, Astronaut, Big Bang Theory.

Written: 03/01/23
Published: 03/02/23

Completed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: The Encounter

Everyone knows about the Big Bang Theory. It is a well-known theory on how the universe started. On how the universe began in a singularity.

Millions of years later, it created atoms and from atoms it created life.

As the years go by, the universe continues to expand. For earthlings, earth has the only signs of life.

They have yet to wander far to discover other life forms. They searched and they searched.

Decades.

Centuries.

Millennials.

They grew curious about the vastness of the galaxy. They wished and feared to see other intelligent beings the same as them.

Or perhaps more.

However, perhaps humans don't need to search. The alien creatures will search for them. Because reflected on the astronaut's helmet is a machine behemoth capable to bring down a country.

"Hello" greeted 'it'. 'It' floats in space, floating in front of an astronaut.

The astronaut froze.

Seeing their reaction, 'it' held out 'its' hand and reiterated 'its' words again.

"Hello"

The End.

Written: 03/01/23
Published: 03/02/23

Edited: 03/09/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Explanation/Summary

This is a very short story about an alien meeting an astronaut.

-----------------------
Author's Note:

I was bored at school so I decided to start something. I asked questions to a classmate. "What genre?" and "Give me three words"

My seatmate told me "Sci-fi, Space, Astronaut, and Big Bang Theory". From this, I created a short story.

Also, the title is provided by the classmate that I asked.

Written: 03/01/23
Published: 03/02/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
281K 4.4K 174
A book full of Short Stories and personal imagines as well as imagines for everyone . You can dm me or comment on any particular story to get your ow...
36 0 7
I want to tell the world how much I adore him. - Greetings to all amazing readers <3 Do you like short stories? This book is a collection of short...
34.6K 725 62
~COMPLETE/FINISHED~ Hello! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! and welcome to my first ever book! Request are (not) (again) open!! You need to know befor...