Angelic Pretty cure

By Kinggttransform02

When the angelic kingdom Tenshira loses it's power during an attack by the D evils, the angeling Anya needs t... More

An angelic heart. Cure Cupid's first fight.
First day trouble. Meeting a new friend.
A harmonic battle. Play for us cure Harp.
Lost angeling? A strong mall fight.
A secret of the star. Cure Feather will blow you away.
The running wind. Takemi's race.
"I wanna be like you!" Following in Aimi's steps.
Boss Setsuko? A day at the company.
Filling my empty room! Takemi's special pet.
Stronger together. Angelic shining.
Love trouble? A heart for the pretty cure.
Library fight. The history of the pretty cure.
Takemi vs Setsuko? A disagreement of the friends.
Clowning around. A father's new aspersion.
Angeling in school!? Anya's special form.
Catch that bear! Takemi's special friend.
Hanya is what!? The true story revealed.
Golden light. Cure Gloria shining tribute.
A princess into school. Aya's school trouble.
Let's build big! Beach castle bonding.
A garden of hearts. Blom angelic attack.
Festival of love. Aimi's beating heart.
A distant melody. Setsuko's dark past.
Takemi's fall? Sprained ankle final.
A devil for Halloween. Aya's costume reflection.
Angeling to the rescue! Anya's new power.
The last teamwork!? Setsuko's difficult choice.
A running popstar! Takemi's dilemma.
A dark Christmas. Yokaiba's master plan.
"Our wings fly as one!" Angelic big bang.

Flying to the future! Angelic goodbye.

5 1 0
By Kinggttransform02

Aimi woke up and made herself ready for the day. Today was the last day before Setsuko was going away. And she and the others were gonna make the best of it. The pink haired girl prepared some fruit salad while Anya was eating breakfast with Aimi's parents. In her fairy form. Since everyone found out that the girls were pretty cure, life have been a little different.

"Okay. That should be good. Anya, time to go." Aimi said and Anya nodded before turning into her human form, with her ears and wings. "Ready." Aimi's parents waved them goodbye as they headed towards the park. On the way they meet up with Setsuko and Takemi. "Ready for the best day ever?" Takemi asked. "With you it's always the best day." Setsuko smiled and Takemi blushed a little.

Soon they arrived in the park where Aya were waiting. "There you are. Ready?" She asked and the others nodded before they headed to a special spot in the park. After the final battle, Tenshira opened up a gate between there and Komeshida. So people from both worlds could travel. The girls walked through and arrived in Tenshira.

Now the kingdom was ruled by both Ayano and Yokaiba. Who after awhile strengthened their bond. And soon they got married. Aya was happy that both her parents were getting along and that the balance were strong.

The girls arrived at a field with beautiful flowers that looked made of clouds. "They're so beautiful." Aimi said and reached for one. "Wow. Is that stone a rose quartz or a pink diamond?" An unfamiliar voice said. Everyone turned to see a girl they haven't seen before.

(A/N. How she looks like.)

Aimi and the girl looked at eachother and felt that it was something that connected them. "Hi. I'm Aimi Kokoromi." She said. "Setsuko Wakana." Setsuko answered. "Takemi Tsuyomi." Takemi spoke. "Aya Akiko." Aya added. "Anya." Anya smiled. The girl smiled at them.

"I'm Misaki Motoyo. It's a pleasure meeting you." Misaki smiled. "You seem interested in gemstones. That's cool." Aimi said and Misaki's eyes sparkled. "You think so? Gemcool!" She said and the others looked at her confused. "Gemcool?" Setsuko asked. "It's something I like to say. Gemstones are my favorite things. Ecspecialy birthstones." Misaki answered. Everyone then giggled together before they continued talking.

What they didn't know was that Succia and Onik was watching them. "So they defeated that Yokaiba. But they won't defeat us." Onik said and Succia smiled at him. "Let's go my love. Together." She said and pointed at two girl who was sweeping some dirt. Onik nodded.

They summoned dark feathers and devil gems before fusing them.

"Let those angel wings darken!" They let the gems fly and hit the girls, making them freeze.

Transparent angel wings appered on their backs that soon darkened. "Let the evil lose. Come here, Akumasuma!" They both said with and dark feathers surrounded the girls. They flew away and there stood now a dark green and blue monster with devil horns, devil wings and a tail. The gems was in it's for heads. It looked like a two headed broom. "Akumasuma!" It shouted.

People around screamed in fear as the girls noticed. "An Akumasuma. Girls let's go!" Aimi said and the others nodded before they held up their rings and necklace.

The girls was infront of a sky in their colors with hearts, notes, feathers and stars around them. They had clothes of light on them. Aimi's, Setsuko's and Takemi's rings glew bright. While Aya's necklace glew too. "Let's go. Spread your wings!" They said and both the rings and necklace spread out a pair of wings. The four gems flew out and created round emblems and a tiara with angel wings on. They flew right in the middle. "Pretty cure. Angelic change!" All three said and touched the gems.

Their outfits appered and their hair changed. Lastly they got earrings and smiled big. Aya got wings. The emblems flew onto their chests as Aya's tiara was on her head. Soon they landed on a cloud.

"The heart from the heavens. Cure Cupid!" She said and did her pose.

"The melody from the heavens. Cure Harp!" She said and did her pose.

"The strength from the heavens. Cure Feather!" She said and did her pose.

"The golden light from the heavens. Cure Gloria!" She said and did her pose.

All four flew through the air with transparent wings on their backs. "Our wing rise for the good." Soon they landed on a cloud together. "Angelic, pretty cure!" They said and did their group pose.

Misaki watched in surprise before the cure jumped off. "They're. Pretty cure." She said and grabbed a special pact from her pocket. The cures and Anya arrived by the Akumasuma and saw the two generals. "Succia. Onik!" Cupid shouted and the two turned towards the girls. "Pretty cure. Ready to be defeated?" Succia asked while laughing.

"Then get ready." Onik said and snapped his fingers. The Akumasuma charged towards the cure who jumped out of the way. Soon the cures attacked it. But it just swept the attacks back attack them. "It deflect our attacks." Harp said before the Akumasuma turned upside down and swept around fast, creating a tornado.

The cures screamed as they got sucked inside. Succia and Onik laughed. "Now this is the end pretty cure." Succia said. Suddenly an unfamiliar person appered and jumped into the air. She summoned a giant pink heart of crystal and smashed it onto the Akumasuma.

It got knocked back as the cures landed on the ground safe. "What was that?" Gloria asked as they all looked up. There stood a girl their age with long pink hair and pink outfit. "A pink heart full of beating love. Cure Spinel!" She said and everyone stared in surprise.

(A/N. How she looks like.)

"Cure Spinel?" Feather said as Spinel helped Cupid up. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, thank you." They both smiled before Succia shouted. "No! Not another cure. We'll take care of you!" She shouted before she and Onik flew towards Spinel.

Spinel turned towards Cupid and the others. "You take care of the monster. I'll handle these two." Cupid nodded as Spinel jumped towards the generals and blocked their attack. Cupid looked at the Akumasuma and turned to the others. "Let's go girls!" She said and the others nodded before they summoned their scepters.

The four girls was infront of a rainbow colored background. They held the scepters high up. "Let's go. Angel up!" They said and got covered in white feathers. When they disappeared, the girl's outfits and hair had changed. "Angelic pretty cure. Grand mode!" They said.

They held up their scepters and pushed their respective symbol. "Love." Cupid said. "Harmony." Harp said. "Strength." Feather said. "Light." Gloria said. Then they'll held their scepters in the middle. From them a big light appered. "The four angelic powers." The girls soon held their scepters forward. "Pretty cure. Angelic rainbow, purification!" They shouted and sent their attack towards the Akumasuma. 

White feathers soon cover it. They flew off and revealed the two girls that was back to normal. "We feel so blessed." They said and the pretty cure held up their scepters. "Bless your heart." They said.

The girls returned to their home. The gems shattered and all damage got fixed. Spinel fought the generals before sending two massive crystal cages around them. They couldn't escape. "No!" Onik said as the cages stopped them from teleporting. "Thank you Spinel." Cupid said before she and the others transformed back to their civilian forms.

"You're welcome. Hope we meet again." Spinel said and jumped off. Royal guards took Succia and Onik to prison as the girls returned to Komeshida. The next they went to the airport. Setsuko looked at her friends with tears in her eyes. "Well my friends. It's time to say goodbye." She said and the others looked at her with sad eyes.

"We're gonna miss you." Aya said. "Alot." Anya added. Takemi walked up to Setsuko and had alot of tears. "Please don't forget about us." She said and Setsuko smiled before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. "I'll never forget about you." Both blushed as they smiled at eachother. Aimi wiped some tears away before smiling. "No matter where you are we'll always be." She said and held her ring out.

Everyone did the same. "Forever angelic!" They all laughed before Setsuko went on the plane. It took off and she looked outside the window the others were there flying outside waving. She waved back at them as the plane flew into some clouds. The others looked after it with sad smiles. Yet they knew they would always be connected.

On a pink cloud in the sky.

Cupid looks at us. "Everyone. Thank you for reading my book. You've been real angels." She say before small gemstones fall from the sky. "So beautiful." Spinel soon land beside her. "Hey everyone. I'm cure Spinel. We're gonna have is so gemcool." She say and Cupid smile.

"Wow. Gemstones are so beautiful. Don't forget to read Spinel's story." Spinel nods. "See me and my friends defend people's birthstone energy. In." They both hold eachother's hands. "Joyful birthstone pretty cure!" Both laugh and wave at us. "See you soon!" They both smile.

(A/N. Thank you for reading this book. Hope you liked it. Now go check out my new book and don't forget to like it and share it with others. See you soon.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 13 12
This is a fictional story of two friends who enter a different world accidentally, they face a lot of risks and disasters while they strive to retur...
360 16 14
We've been living completely oblivious to the secrets our world has. The supernatural world; however, is about to be revealed. Angels, Fallen Angels...
204 0 27
A young girl named Sakura lived as a normal high school student with her siblings until one day she was taken away from them. Saving a life ended up...
2.8K 42 5
We do not own any of the pictures that each chapter contains, the characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, Kizuku Wa...