𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋...

By delta_nights

WINGLESS ANGEL- ❝ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ ... More

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

3.5K 76 37
By delta_nights

Haewon got out of her dorm room with her luggage in one hand and her Chanel side bag, on top of her luggage.

She looked at Kitty who was giving a done look to Minho as Haewon tilted her head confused.

Well, it turned out that Yuri broke up with Dae in front of the paparazzi. And now, both Kitty and Dae are eating each other's faces. The same goes with Minho and Haewon, also Q and Florian.

"See. Haewon is really the female version of Minho" Dae chuckled as Kitty facepalmed herself. "You're even worse than Minho. You know we're going to camp, in the woods" Kitty stated as Haewon shrugged.

"I know. I even packed a first aid kit and mosquito repellent spray" Haewon spoke as Q laughed. "See, that's some good stuff" He stated as he looked down. "But you're wearing Gucci shoes in a camp?" He asked as Haewon looked down.

She was wearing light blue baggy jeans, a black tank top which hugged her body with a beige colored overcoat. She had a few gold chains, hanging on her neck and had gold studs as earrings. All paired up with a black Gucci sneakers.

"What's wrong with it? Why are you guys so annoying about what we're wearing?" Minho groaned and looked at Haewon. He leaned in and kissed her on her lips.

"You know, I'm still wondering what's going on between you two" Dae stated as the two parted from each other.

"We aren't dating yet. But that might change soon" Minho grinned as Haewon smacked his arm. "Aren't we getting late?" She asked as they chuckled.

~♡~

They made their way towards the bus. Minho and Dae were speaking with each other as Kitty, Haewon and Q walked behind them.

"We need to deal with our baggage, but we just keep making out" Kitty complained, looking at Q then, at Haewon. "What? You mean a straight man doesn't want to talk about his feelings?" Q snorted as Haewon muttered. "That's messed up"

"He always talked about his feelings when we were long distance. It feels different in person. He's less communicative" Kitty sighed as they stood by a bush.

"Why don't you squeeze him out like a lemon?" Haewon asked as the two of them chuckled. "That's definitely not happening" Q quoted as Haewon sighed. "You two should really talk, you know. Clear up all the crap he did" Haewon stated as Q nodded in acknowledgment.

"Whatever Haewon said is true. Well, do you plan on communicating your crush on Yuri?" Q asked as Haewon gasped and looked at Kitty.

"Hey! It's not a crush. It's just one dream" Kitty stated as Haewon looked baffled. "Is it about the sex dream you guys were talking about yesterday morning? Damn, I had a dream that exact morning"

"Yes. Kitty had a dream about Yuri. But damn, don't tell me you had a dream about Minho" He asked as Haewon blushed.

"Damn, love birds" Q teased and started to walk away when both Dae and Minho walked towards them. Minho swiftly took Haewon's side bag from her and kissed her, dragging her away from there, leaving Dae and Kitty alone.

The walked inside the bus as they sat together with Haewon by the window seat. Soon the bus started as, Haewon dropped her head on Minho's shoulder, drifting into dreamland as Minho placed his head on top of Haewon as he, too, passed out.

~♡~

They all walked along the road, in front of the tents. Haewon and Kitty were walking together. "If he says to pick anyone as your tent-mate, let's stick together" Kitty whispered to Haewon. "Yes, I'd rather be with you than someone whiny" Haewon stated as Kitty smiled and nodded.

"We're in the forest. It's extremely dangerous. There's a lot of wildlife here. Umm, also, could everyone tell me who they would like to room with?" Alex finished as they stood there.

Yuri raised her hand. "Oh, Kitty, Haewon and I will room together" Haewon widened her eyes, baffled and looked at Minho who frowned and looked at Yuri. Same with Dae. "We will?" Kitty asked as Yuri already took off to find their room.

Haewon ran towards Dae and Minho. "Why am I dragged with, them?" She cried and dropped her head. "They'll not bite. Now go" Dae shoo-ed her away as Haewon stomped away, glaring at Dae.

They entered the tent as they took off their shoes. "Ew, nature" Yuri spoke as she sat on the bed. Haewon made her way towards a couch and sat on it. "Damn, it's really comfy" She whispered, taking her overcoat off.

"I really didn't get to meet you. I'm Han Yuri" Yuri spoke with a smile as Haewon smiled back. "I'm Jang Haewon and I hope there won't be more drama" Haewon stated as Yuri smiled. "You're way pretty in person. I saw those runway photos but in real life, you look great" Yuri stated as Haewon smiled. "You too. In the news, they always make it look weird. But you look way pretty if you're in front of someone"

"That's one of a kind compliment I got. Thanks" Yuri smiled as Haewon stood up. "You guys can bunk in the bed, I'd rather sleep on the couch than becoming the sausage in the hot dog. With the blankets as ketchup and mustard" She ended the sentence with a whisper as she walked out of the tent, patting Kitty on the back.

~♡~

Yuri went out as Haewon came back in their tent and laid down on the bed. "It was a fake relationship" Kitty stated, dropping her body next to Haewon. "You're thrilled, aren't you?" Haewon faced Kitty with a smile. "I mean yeah. But I noticed, you look troubled. Is there something I could help you with?" Kitty asked as Haewon sat up, making Kitty follow her lead.

"I literally had a sex dream about my childhood best friend. We're making out. I don't know. It feels weird. Like whenever he's with me, I feel my stomach go crazy" Haewon ranted out as Kitty smiled at her.

"You're in love" She spoke out as Haewon nodded. "I know. But I don't know if he reciprocates the feelings" Haewon stated, dropping her body back on the bed.

"If he didn't reciprocate the feelings, do you think he would've said that you two aren't dating yet, but it might change soon?" Kitty asked as Haewon's eyes sparkled up. "Right! I didn't even notice" Haewon spoke out as Kitty smiled.

"Why am I called a matchmaker for?" Kitty stated as Haewon smiled.

~♡~

It was already dark as Minho sat inside the bus, face timing his mom, Dami. "I thought you said you were camping?" Dami asked over the phone as he shrugged. "Yeah, but there's no Wi-Fi in our tents"

"Oh. Tell Ocean I said hi. I could tell he turned out pretty successful" Dami stated flatly as Minho gasped. "Pretty successful? He has 20 million followers, mom!"

"Oh really? Ok, so tell me everything" She inquired as Minho sighed.

"I've decided, I'm gonna ask Haewon out. We're literally eating each other's faces" Dami chuckled. "Oh really? You know we've lived together for ages and I can tell, she could be pretty handful but, you won't find any girl like Haewon. She's like, an angel, sent from heaven"

"Like a wingless angel?" Minho asked as she nodded. Dami reached out for a card and gasped. "The ten of cups. You know what that means, right?" Minho nodded as Dami threw the card up in the air. "Love is in the air" Both son and mom laughed but soon stopped as Minho heard a knock on the bus door as he peeked up to see Haewon, walking inside.

"I was searching for you! I annoyed Dae so much that he was forced to tell me where you are" Haewon whined. Minho sat properly as Haewon sat next to him and looked at the phone screen.

"Hi Mimi!" Haewon gleefully said as Dami chuckled. "Aren't you too happy? What's happening?" Dami asked as Haewon smiled. "Realization hit me" She stated as Dami cleared her throat.

"By the way, Haewon, did you speak with Iseul?" Dami asked as she nodded. "I did. She texted me. She said that she's really engrossed with the production and stuff, so she'll talk to me after some days" Haewon explained as Dami nodded.

"Wait, am I missing something here?" Minho asked as both the females nodded. "Iseul will join KISS next semester" Dami stated as Minho gasped.

Iseul is one of Minho and Haewon's childhood friends. Minho and Haewon were born in America and stayed there for the first five years of their life and then, shifted back to Korea, way before both of their mom's divorce. Hwang Iseul was the first girl to be friends with the two when they just got into their school in Korea.

She's the sister of Hwang Hyunjin, a K-pop idol of the idol group Stray Kids. Hence, she's also in the entertainment industry. And hearing her joining KISS from the next semester, delighted Haewon and Minho.

~♡~

They were all gathered in the garden as Alex told everyone to get to work. Haewon and Minho walked to a corner and started to work, more like gossip.

That was until they heard piercing screams of Madison. They turned around to see Ocean Park, pulling up with his grandma.

"This is gonna be interesting" Both Haewon and Minho muttered in unison and started to walk towards the male.

They stood in front of Ocean to see Madison, talking to him. His gaze met Haewon as his lips stretched out into a wide grin.

"Isn't it Haewon Jang?" He gasped as he pulled the girl into a hug. "Don't overreact Ocean-ie, I'll punch you in your face" Haewon whispered in his ears as he laughed, parting from her.

"You haven't really changed, have you?" Ocean said laughing. "You're just like your mother, Yunjin" He smiled as Minho wrapped his hand around Haewon's shoulder.

"Hi. My mother, Dami says 'hello' Mr. Park" Minho stated as Ocean looked up for a second. "Dami. Your mother is an incredible woman. Did she even tell you the time I ran into her at Sundance? She kept me warm on a very cold night" At his sentence, Haewon widened her eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Let's take a selfie" Ocean dogged Minho's question and walked off with Madison.

"What in the world was that?" Haewon muttered, bewildered. But, Minho was more baffled

~♡~

Both Haewon and Kitty were getting ready. Kitty, for a date with Dae and Haewon, as Minho texted her saying, he has a surprise for her.

She wore a floral printed black dress which, reached above her knee. With her white YSL heels, as crazy as it sounds. And had her hair down.

She got out of her tent and saw Dae, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Haewon patted on his back. "Good luck with your date, Daeheon" Haewon smiled as Dae returned a teasing smile.

"You too. Make sure you don't pass out" He winked at her and walked away as she furrowed her eyebrows.

She made her way towards the tent and gasped as she saw the arrangements, Minho made. "No way you did this all for me" Haewon stated, looking around in awe.

The bed had rose petals, shaped in a heart. Chocolate covered strawberries on the table and lighted candles. He even prepared champagne. "How did you do all of this" Haewon asked as her lips met with his. They parted as Haewon had a nice look at him. He was wearing a suit which made him look so attractive that it made her weak on her knees.

"I've a question to ask. More like a confession to make" He spoke. His Korean accent hitting every nerve of Haewon, sending a tickling sensation down her spine. He held both of her hands and looked at her.

"Jang Haewon. I really like you. You make me want to love you even more and go steady in a relationship. So, will you be my girlfriend? I'll try not to be so of a narcissistic jerk around you. I promise" Minho ended his small speech as Haewon grabbed his jaw and kissed him. She pulled away a while later and looked in her eyes.

"Do I take it as a yes?" He asked as Haewon smiled.

"Yes, and I like you too" Without further notice, he devoured her lips by placing his lips on her.

# 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ⸙͎۪۫。

This is one of the biggest chapter I wrote in my entire life. Of literal 2100 words. But I'm giving a note here because you guys should remember Iseul. She's one of the main character and if I get a plot idea from s2, she'll be the oc for the Dae book which will be connected with this book. Anyways, happy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 149 21
where a girl and a boy simple go from friends to "more" does she get heart broken in the end?
5.9K 398 39
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
5.7K 518 29
▪️"𝚆𝚑𝚢? Why do you love me?" I asked him with tears in my eyes, my voice broken. Rain poured on both of us. "How could I not?"▪️ . . . . . . . . ...
20K 414 15
↷ 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 ( 𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 When Xana Villamor moves to S...