Getaway Car | fast and furious

By Dawn_Gemini

𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫 | fast and furious When Sophia Toretto's brother falls under the suspicion of the LAPD... More

π†πžπ­πšπ°πšπ² π‚πšπ«
act 1
1. tuna with no crust
2. racing for respect
3. business deal went sour
4. the buster
5. family barbecue
6. date night
7. race wars
8. betrayal
9. everything falls apart
act 2
10. five years later
11. unnecessary reunions
12. racing for a spot
13. still breathing
14. yo boss man
15. a ten second car
16. like old times
17. where my jurisdiction ends
18. a turn of events
act 3
19. other side of a wanted poster
20. no extradition
21. our family just got bigger
22. eleven heists
23. beauty of public offices
24. team just got burnt
25. salute, mi familia
26. where to now
act 4
27. bring her home
28. we don't turn back on family
29. hunting our evil twins
30. promises
31. we need plan c, d, e
32. maybe you should call
33. 1327
34. family barbecues
act 5
35. no more jobs
36. completely wrong thinking
37. where's ramsey?
38. not dressed like that
39. cars don't fly
40. all that trouble
41. leaving without saying goodbye
42. i love you forever
act 6
43. pulled a me
44. gone rogue
45. great ideas
46. feelings of betrayal
47. less conspicuous
48. cipher's business
49. russian missiles
51. never turn back on family
act 7
52. fatal races
53. little bit of company
54. old friends, old memories

50. i never left

427 8 0
By Dawn_Gemini

"Guys, we got company." Tej informed them over the radio. "A lot of company."

Hobbs spoke next. "All right, team, here's the plan. There is a sea lock at the opening of the bay, we get there first, and close it, and we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever."

"I've got the location." Ramsey inputted as she glanced over to Letty who was driving. "It's ten miles southwest."

"Ten miles?" Little Nobody repeated. "We're not going to make it ten seconds!"

Logan sped up, driving onto the ice. He watched as Roman's car began to spin out of control, letting out a small laugh.

"What's the matter, Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej asked him.

"You loving that lambo now?" Letty questioned him with a smirk.

Mia glanced out the back windscreen to see Roman gain control of his car as he sped up to catch up with the team.

"Why are they shooting at me?" Roman's voice flooded their car as it came from both her and Logan's radios.

Letty picked hers up and pulled it to her lips. "Maybe cause you're in an orange Lamborghini, I don't know."

Tej cut into the conversation before the two could start an argument. "Roman, get in front of me!"

Roman did as he was told and pulled in front of Tej's Rickshaw Tank. "Okay, y'all wanna play rough? Now it's my turn. Yeah, baby!"

Logan laughed as he saw him use the tank on the separatists following them. "Guys, we got snow mobiles on the right." Roman informs them.

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty yelled.

Hobbs suddenly appeared and ploughed them down with his Ice Ram truck. "No they ain't."

A missile hit the ice right in front of Roman's car, causing him to spin out of the way, only to have half his car end up in the water. "Tej!"

"Roman, hold tight!" Tej told him. "I'm on my way."

Roman started complaining. "I don't wanna go swimming! No! Really, Tej?'

"Oh, no, no, no!"

"Oh shit!" Roman yelled as his car nose dived into the water, the icy water filling up his car.

"Roman, grab your door!" Tej ordered him.

"Tej! It's so cold!"

"Grab the door, Roman!"

Logan was having little bit of a struggle keeping the car from serving on the ice as well. Mia looked to him in concerned.

"Here let me take the wheel," Mia suggested ready to swap places.

"What about your ankle?" Logan shook his head.

"I'll be fine, please." Logan agreed as him and Mia swapped places.

"Shit!" Ramsey whispered as Letty kept glancing between in front of her and behind her where Roman was.

"Oh, shit!" Roman cussed before he was sprung into the air, on top of his door. "Whoa! What is going on?"

Mia laughed in relief as Tej's tank dragged Roman behind it. She saw Roman take out the guys on the snow mobiles before Hobbs picked him up in his truck. Logan grunted as a bullet ricochet off the car, it swerving to the side a little as Mia gasped.

"We got another problem! That truck's got enough missiles to take us all out." Little Nobody informed.

"Then don't give him a target. " Hobbs replied. "Everybody, get in front of us, line up, and we'll take the hit."

Mia and Logan could hear Roman exclaim from Hobbs' radio. "What? I need to switch cars right now!"

Letty was now driving in the front of the team, Mia right behind her and Tej behind Mia.

"Hang in there, guys." Ramsey yelled into her radio. "We're almost to the lock."

"It's easy for you to say when your ass ain't on fire!" Roman shouted.

"They're locking on!"

"Sorry guys, I got no tricks left."

Ramsey started to panic as Hobbs stopped speaking. "What do we do now?"

"We start praying!" Tej exclaimed.

All the cars behind them suddenly exploded. "Hell yeah!" Letty yelled.

Mia glanced into her rear view mirror and smiled as she saw the familiar car.

"There's Dom!" Ramsey said.

"What, is this guy on our side now?" Little Nobody questioned as Dom sped past him.

Letty rolled her eyes before Tej spoke. "Who the hell cares? He just saved our ass!"

As Dom passed his tank, Tej mumbled to himself. "Good to be riding with you again, man."

Dom sped past Mia and drove beside Letty. Letty furrowed her eyebrows before turning her head to look at him, smiling to herself. A sudden explosion sounded causing Letty to groan in annoyance, sharing a look with Ramsey.

"Boom, baby!" Tej grinned as the torpedo exploded into one of the cars that held the missiles, causing a massive explosion.

"Oh, shit." He exclaimed as the submarine came up from the water, ice flying everywhere.

"We're gonna need a bigger truck." Hobbs commented.

The submarine was directly below Roman and Hobbs. "It's right under us! Get out of the way!" Roman yelled. "Get us out of here!"

The ice below them started to break as the submarine drove to the surface. Ramsey and Letty grunted as their car was forced to the side, it bumping up and down due to the ice. Mia and Logan groaned as the car went up and back down on to the ice as well.

"Why are you always yelling?" Hobbs asked Roman.

"This bitch is crazy!" Letty exclaimed, looking over her shoulder.

Ramsey gasped. "Look out!"

Letty turned the wheel as a massive piece of ice broke in front of them, it hitting the truck behind them.

"That's not good." Mia saw the submarine coming out from under the ice, large chunks of ice flying down.

The ice started to cave in around them. "Please tell me there's nothing to worry about!" Ramsey exclaimed.

"We got this." Letty assured her.

As they drove toward two massive pieces of ice, Mia and Letty quickly hit the blue button beside them. Their cars elevated, causing it to fly up into the air and over the ice before landing down on the ice beside the team.

Letty laughed while Ramsey sighed in relief. Mia grinned to herself as she watched Letty drive past her and beside Dom.

Dom looked over to her and smiled, Letty returning it before she turned back to the ice in front of her. "That's my girl."

"The sub's too close." Hobbs said. "We ain't making it to the gate in time."

Ramsey turned to Letty, shocked. "We're just gonna let it get away?"

Letty sighed as she shook her head. "Not if I know Dom."

"That's a goddamn heat seeker coming at us!" Hobbs informed them.

Dom looked over to Letty, who looked back at him. "Peel off! Head to the shore!"

While he went one way, the rest of the team went the other. Mia widened her eyes as she saw the burning submarine heading for Dom who was crouched down on the ground.

"Dom!" She yelled before the team quickly drove in front of him, protecting him from the blast.

Letty grabbed the back of Ramsey's neck and brought the two of them down just as the heat wave reached their car. Logan covered Mia as shades of orange and yellow danced around the car as Mia held onto Logan's arm.

As soon as the colors disappeared and the smoke rose up, Letty hastily took off her seatbelt and opened the car door, getting out. Letty walked over to Dom, who stood up and met her halfway.

"You know I've never left you, Letty?" He asked her worriedly.

Letty nodded her head. "I know." She said as she wrapped her arms around Dom, his arms going around her waist as he held her tightly.

"And you know I never will."

Letty nodded into his shoulder. "I know." She laughed a little as he held her tighter.

Tej got out of the tank, the rest of them getting out of their cars as well. Mia smiled at the scene in front of her as Logan wrapped his arm around her waist. She was glad to have her family back together.

Dom pulled away a little and looked down at the brunette in his arms, who stared up at him. "I have so much to tell you."

"Yeah, you do." Letty whispered. "And you can start with that bitch." She smiled at him as she leaned up and pressed their lips together.

Roman looked over to Little Nobody. "Now, that's Dominic Toretto."

Dom and Letty pulled away, the brunette placing her head on his chest as they hugged again.

"Hey, Dom!" Roman called out to him, the man looking towards him. "I'm just throwing it out there, we need to get up outta here cause there's all kinda nuclearism happening under this ice."

Tej rolled his eyes. "Relax. Without the trigger chips, those nukes are harmless."

"Okay. So, we good then." Roman smiled before lifting his phone up. "Let me go on and get my young selfie levels up."

Little Nobody looked over to him, eyebrows raised. "You realise this is classified, right?"

"Not today." Roman stated before he took a picture.

"Unbelievable." Little Nobody muttered as he got back into his car, hearing the camera click.

Roman looked around at them. "All right, can we get up outta here, now? I'm freezing!"

Mia laughed at him as she pulled back from Logan. She grabbed his hands in hers and gave him a smile. "I have something to tell you."

Logan tilted his head at her, looking down. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's perfect." Mia beamed as she placed one of his hands on her stomach. "I'm pregnant again."

Logan's eyes shot up to meet her own before they dropped to her stomach. "You're pregnant?"

Mia bit her lip and nodded. "We're pregnant again!"

She laughed as Logan pulled her back into him, lifting her slightly off her feet as he hugged her. He placed her back down on the ice and kissed her. Mia cupped his face in her hands and one of his hands was placed on her stomach.

When they pulled away, Roman had gotten down from the truck. Walking over to the happy couple.

"I'm sorry, did you just say pregnant again?" He asked as he made his way over to her.

Mia turned to him and smiled. "Pregnant." She nodded.

"How could you keep that from your boy?" He shouted as he brought her into a hug.

He hugged Logan after as Tej brought Mia into his arms. "Congratulations girl."

"Thank you, Tej." She whispered as she hugged him tightly.

Letty clapped excitedly as she hugged Mia and Logan. Hobbs offered Logan a handshake with a smile on his face as he expressed how happy he was for the two. Ramsey walked up to Mia and said her congratulations.

Dom walked towards Mia and Logan hugging the two, "I'm happy for you both of you."

Dom looked to Logan, "Thank you for always being there for Mia and being an amazing man for her."

Logan smiled at him, "Thank you for raising an amazing, beautiful lady that I can call my wife."

"I have a surprise as well." Dom told his sister as she just smiled towards him.

"Our family has grown twice as big and I'm glad your back," Mia told him as they left the hug.

Roman cleared his throat. "Seriously, we need to get out of here. It's so cold."

Author's Note

We hit 46.4k on this book! Like thank you all so so much for supporting this book! I love each and every one of you! I wanted to give you all another chapter so please enjoy! I'm excited on how this act 6 is going to end! I am working on act 7 and once that is done I might end it there or continue to fast x but I would want to wait until the other parts of the movie are here. I hope everyone has an amazing day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.4K 17
"The adrenaline and stress of an adventure are better than a thousand peaceful days." [the fast and the furious - furious 7] brian o'connerxoc
696K 15.7K 26
Undercover cop, Brian O'Conner is finally given a chance to fulfill his dream of becoming a detective. He's so close he can almost taste it. All he h...
96K 1.7K 40
Furious || Tej Parker "π‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ 𝑒𝑔𝑙𝑦 π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑒." Sidney Jones. A lonely girl with a lone...
490K 12K 87
"𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦..." When Valentina Ortiz comes across undercover cop, Brian O'Conner things get complicated. Real co...