His One and Only (Rewrite)

By ravenclawslove

Tori Swan and her sister Bella have moved to Forks so their mother can go on the road with their step dad. Th... More

Cast
Act 1
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Act 2
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Act three
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Act 4
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one-Epilogue
Thank you

Twenty Five

2.4K 89 5
By ravenclawslove

Two days after the battle, Edward stood with Emmett and Rosalie as they waited for Tori Cullen to wake up. Her heart stopped beating causing them to look at her. Edward heard his daughter and went over to her. When he turned around Tori was still asleep. "You think she will wake up?" Rosalie asked.

"I hope so." Emmett says. "Ed?"

"I don't feel like I'm dying so she will be waking up." He says holding his two day old daughter.

They looked at the beautiful redhead as she opened her eyes. Tori raised up as everything was a bit blurry till she focused on someone she's been wanting to see. "Edward?"

"Hey, baby."

She got out of bed and went to him. "She's beautiful."

Edward smiled at her. "So are you."

"I think we will watch her while you two hunt." Rosalie spoke up. "You have a lot to tell her."

Edward nodded as Tori kissed her daughter's head before he gave her to Emmett. They watched the two leave causing them to smile. "She's not going to stay here once she finds out." Rosalie tells him. "She's still not forgiving them."

"Nope."
~~~
"So, she wants to get turned, but yet, she plays with Jacob's feelings." Tori says as Edward nodded. "Edward, I think we need to have a discussion about us leaving. I don't think I can take it anymore with this drama. This all started the moment they made you leave."

"That will never happen. I think we should walk home discussing what our next move is...with Emmett and Rosalie."

Tori was confused causing him to tell her the rest. She couldn't believe how much has changed over the last few months and when she was in labor. The redhead knew, they were leaving. When? She hopes soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3K 29
He knew she was born, but didn't know there was more to mates. She was kind and loving of everything and everyone around. I don't own twilight just R...
207K 5.5K 41
Jordyn Hastings has the chance of a lifetime to move in with her uncle. Jordyn moves to Forks and sees Bella Swan her cousin/best friend. When the tw...
307K 6.8K 32
Alena Swan was adopted to the swan family. She doesn't know her real last name due to being a newborn baby who was dropped off at the Swans. As she g...
94.9K 1.8K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...