My strength ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’›

By YizhanLover003

Hi everyone!..I'm new here. This is my first book๐Ÿ“’ and also am new here as wattpad reader. After reading 2-3... More

Prologue
Character Introduction - II
Chapter-I: New place
Happy birthday to our bunny
Chapter-II: First meeting
Chapter: 3
Chapter : 4

Character Introduction Part-I

128 14 0
By YizhanLover003

1. Xiao Zhan

Son of Crystal Zhang and Lu Jian Min, elder brother of Zhou Cheng and Xuan Lu. Currently 23 years old. Teacher of science faculty (major chemistry). Bachelor last year student.

2. Wang Yibo

Son of Shen Xiao Hai and carman Lee. Student of engineering faculty and gangster (leader). Currently 17 years old. Step-son of Lui Tingyu and Step-brother of Zhao Liying.
College student in grade 11.

3. Carman Lee

Mother of Wang Yibo and First wife of Shen Xiao Hai. Died by car aacident at the age of 37.

4. Lui Tingyu

Second wife of Shen Xiao Hai, Mother of Zhao Liying and Step-mother of Wang Yibo. Currently 45 years old.

5. Shen Xiao Hai

Billionaire of China and owner of Shen Xiao Company. Father of Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying. Husband of Carman Lee and Lui Tingyu. Currently 52 years old.

6. Zhao Liying

Daughter of Shen Xiao Hai and Liu Tingyu. Step- sister of Wang Yibo. Currently 14 years old. High school student. In 8 class.

7. Lu Jian Min

Father of Xiao Zhan, Xuan Lu and Zhou Cheng.He was billionaire of China but died at the age of 47 due to heart attack.

8. Xuan Lu

Elder sister of Zhou Cheng and younger sister of Xiao Zhan. 20 years old. Bachelor second year student.

9. Zhou Cheng

Son of Lu Jian Min and Jingtong Zhang. Brother of Xiao Zhan and Xuan Lu. Currently 17 years old. College student in grade 11 of arts faculty.

10. Jingtong Zhang

Wife of Lu Jian Min. Mother of Xiao Zhan, Xuan Lu and Zhou Cheng. She works at office as employee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just character introduction part-I. Next part will be character introduction part-II. After the introductions I will begin my chapters.

Do point out the mistake and please support me🙏. Your votes are valuable for me. Visit my account for the new updates.

THANK YOU ❤️. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 18.7K 92
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
434K 26.2K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
152K 5.1K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
347K 10.5K 115
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...