ONLY YOU

By Staphtheloser

Just alpha taehyung going through an existential crisis after being separated from his mate omega jimin and h... More

WHY? JUST WHY?
WHY ME?
FINALLY WITH YOU
OH HOW BEAUTIFUL
OH! SWEET HEAVENS
A DAY BEAUTIFULLY RUINED
SO SICKENLY SWEET
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?
CRUMPLING WALLS
EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL
HAPPY
🤗

BEGINNING OF ANOTHER

157 17 2
By Staphtheloser

Once taehyung put yoonjae to sleep, he was rushing back to jimin in hurried steps managing to knock his knees two times on the furniture in his living room, crossing the threshold of his kitchen in silent steps to reach the omega who has his back turned to him.

Snaking a hand around jimin's waist, taehyung wasted no time in pushing the curls on the omega's nape aside to press his lips on his neck and jimin hummed, leaning back and tilting his head sideways to give him better access.

Taehyung's kisses travelled down, lips pushing and teeth biting the hollow of jimin's throat, nose seeking the source of vanilla that bloomed and filled his lungs entirely.

Turning the omega around, taehyung kissed the other on the lips, pulling their bodies together as jimin circled his arms around his shoulder.

'Jiminie' the alpha called lovingly, causing jimin to chase his lips with a whine when he pulled away to look at jimin's face closely.

'Jimin ah' he called again when jimin continued kissing him, sucking his top lip into his mouth to lick, the gesture initiating a familiar fire that licked up his spine as vanilla intensified.

Jimin moaned softly when he pressed his hand to his low back, kissing taehyung with fervor and taehyung kissed back, fingers holding the omega's face to thumb at his gland.

'Baby, is your heat coming up?' the alpha breathed once he separated from the kiss, startling jimin who was busy sucking a bruise to his neck.

Jimin sagged against taehyung's chest and the taller drew soothing patterns on his back, his pheromones lulling the omega to calmness.

Jimin totally forgot the last time he was on heat.

His heat became irregular after yoonjae and none of it was as intense as the ones before he got pupped.

Now that his mate mentioned it, he got a hunch that this heat is going to be different.

'I think it's nearing', jimin replied, rubbing his nose on taehyung's chest and the alpha nuzzled into his hair, rocking them back and forth with jimin's hand around taehyung's broad back, his omega silently enjoying the way taehyung purred from deep within his chest.

Jimin squealed when taehyung suddenly picked him up bridal style, the alpha's grin sly when he was awarded with a harsh slap on his chest.

'Well then let's wait for it', taehyung flashed his teeth at him, squeezing his hips and jimin buried his head on the alpha's shoulder to hide his shy smile from taehyung's teasing one.

As taehyung carried him to their room, the alpha grumbled to him about the torturous week he spent away from his family and in the hands of one Jeon jungkook, reciting (more like complaining about the young alpha who was being a brat for no reason) the tales of an agonizing week with the satan.

'I woke up one morning after that "googie" jumped on top of me just because he found it fit to wake me up by bouncing up and down on the bed and jiminie, i mean it when I say he is a Satan's spawn, smiling at me early in the morning with that crooked bunny teeth of his', jimin giggled when taehyung imitated the disgruntled look on jungkook's face, letting him down on the bed gently and settling next to him to pull them chest to chest.

'He kicked me to the floor when i let him crash on my bed for a night and look minnie, i bumped my elbow to the side of the bed that day', the alpha pouted at him so adorably that jimin couldn't stop his omega from swooning or his lips from finding the faded bruise on taehyung's elbow.

Taehyung's lips found his not long after, kissing him softly and jimin swallowed the rest of taehyung's complaints with sweet, lingering kisses added with pleased huffs even though he is secretly enjoying every little attention from his mate.

'But jiminie, that brat shoul-', and jimin was quick to shut the onslaught of upcoming grumblings from the alpha by keeping their mouths pressed together.

Part of him knows how this is taehyung's evil plan to steal the daily dose of kisses he missed from them staying apart for a week.

He is not going to complain when he himself knows taehyung is going to get what he wants one way or another.

***

Taehyung didn't have to wait long for jimin's heat to hit.

Two days later he woke up to his mate burning hot.

Jimin was laying on his chest, cheek squished to his bare skin through the unbuttoned shirt on his chest.

Jimin's temperature jumped a notch when he placed his hand on the smaller's head and taehyung's wolf stirred after inhaling the scent of sweetened vanilla in the air.

Jimin whined when he brushed aside the sweaty curls sticking to his head, pushing into his hand so taehyung stroked his hair, grabbing the omega's hip to turn them around in the bed.

His lips stood rooted to jimin's temple as he lowered the omega to the bed, the grip on his shirt unrelenting so he placed a chaste kiss on jimin's puffy lips who reciprocated the kiss without hesitating.

The kiss turned needy and desperate faster than taehyung's sleepy brain could decipher, full lips sucking his top lip and licking between his teeth with an urgent need.

He was getting excited with the sudden turn of events, brain cloudy from the strong scent of vanilla and the soft, warm, flushed body beneath him.

His alpha was also not being helpful, releasing loads of pheromones in response to the arousal in the omega's scent, luring him in like a siren.

Jimin was still licking eagerly into his mouth, a hand clasped in his hair to keep their lips moving together when taehyung nipped the omega's swollen lip in the midst of their kiss to get the omega to stop.

'Min-ah, you are in pre-heat', he panted out once he managed to separate their lips a good distance away from each other but jimin dived in to bite at the hollow of his throat that has all of taehyung's blood rushing south.

'I know', jimin mumbled into his skin, licking a stripe to mouth at his adams apple and taehyung groaned, hands fisting the sheets on either side of jimin's waist.

'Jimin, we have to wait', his protest got lost in jimin's neck when the omega pulled him completely on top of his body, nose howering close to jimin's scent glands, vanilla mouth watering from the close proximity.

'That was an evil move jiminah', taehyung cursed in his head, giving into his desire by nosing at his mating mark on jimin's neck, kissing the mark that has tethered them together for a lifetime.

'Why?', jimin questioned, pressing the alpha's head more into his neck, enjoying the growl that resulted from a squeeze to taehyung's gland. A shiver ran through his body when the alpha began nipping at the tingling mark on his neck.

They cannot, atleast not now when they have yoonjae sleeping a room away from them.

'Yoonjae', taehyung gasped after he pulled himself away from the omega's neck with reluctance, putting some distance between him and his omega by placing his palms on both sides of jimin's head.

Jimin's eyes widened in realisation upon the mention of their pup and taehyung sighed, leaning down to cuddle his mate, who cradled his head with gentle fingers.

'It's okay jiminie, I'm sure yoonie can survive three days without us', taehyung said not letting himself think deep into the unsureness in his voice, rubbing his fingers over the knuckles of jimin's free hand.

Yoonjae can never go a day without seeing them. Just a single glance would be enough for the pup to overlook his worries and go about his day like nothing happened.

'He might even forget us if he is with jungkookie', taehyung tried reassuring the omega with the silly joke, who only hummed sadly.

**

Jimin was rubbing his nose on yoonjae's hair, scenting the pup thoroughly when a knock resounded in their front room.

Taehyung glanced back at his mate who was now holding yoonjae's nape to keep the pup pressed to his chest and he can see the child's dropping eyelids probably from his father's soothing scent and touch before turning around to saunter to the door.

'Yo, ugh just put some shirt you asshole', jungkook groused after seeing him shirtless, pushing past him to stroll up to jimin and his pup after getting kicked in the shin by taehyung.

'Hyung', the young alpha greeted jimin who returned a smile.

Taehyung sidled up to jungkook to swing an arm around his shoulder but the alpha pushed his hand away, so taehyung grabbed his nape to rub their heads together.

'Get off hyung, you reek' and taehyung got offended from seeing the look of grimace on jungkook's face, punching the muscle pig in his biceps.

'Yah, show some respect to your elders', taehyung huffed out when jungkook returned a hard blow to his back and just like every time, they were at each other's throat in no time.

'I will if you act like one', jungkook panted each word while being held firmly under taehyung's arm, still being careful to not disturb the sleeping pup on jimin's shoulder.

Their fights stopped abruptly when jimin stepped to their side and jungkook nodded his head at jimin before taking the sleeping pup carefully into his arms.

'Don't worry hyung, i will take good care of him', jungkook promised with a smile, so jimin leaned to place one more kiss on yoonjae's hairline, rubbing the child's back when he stirred in his sleep.

'I know you will kook', jimin smiled gratefully, ruffling the hair on jungkook's head affectionately who whined in embarrassment.

Jungkook gets shy everytime jimin treats him like he is a child and no matter how many times he insist he is not cute, jimin would pretend like he didn't hear anything.

'I'll come for your throat if you don't', taehyung threatened with a glare, so very in contrast with the fond eyes he had just a minute ago while nuzzling his nose to yoonjae's hair, leveling the young alpha with a scowl when jungkook sticked his tongue out at him.

'As if you don't all the time', jungkook grumbled under his breath, securing yoonjae in one hand and the pup's needed things in a small basket in his other hand, easily walking to the door with the soulmate couple trailing behind him.

Jimin sniffed, holding himself back from crying when jungkook crossed the threshold with yoonjae, so taehyung pulled the omega closer to his side with a hand around his shoulder.

'See ya hyung's ', jungkook said, walking away with their child and taehyung's heart panged, looking to his side to see jimin's shiny eyes still stuck to jungkook's retreating figure.

'Don't worry jiminah, he is going to be okay', he smashed his lips to the omega's cheek, rubbing his nose ever so softly over the bulge.

Jimin looked tired, the heat draining his energy so taehyung only pulled the omega more close to him.

***

Ahh this is going to continue

Hope this was good 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.4K 6
"You been stuffing your mouth with these sugary stuff "- Jk "Oh wait"- Th "What are you looking for?"- Jk "Looking for the fuck i give about your opi...
911K 51.8K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
431K 15.6K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
259K 8.7K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...