IN HER EYES (Makneline X Rea...

By 07suga

What will happen when fate will cross paths of four lives with each other ? The feeling of love come into the... More

1. Introduction
2. Neighbour
3. Begining of friendship
4. movie night
5. mood off
6. cold night
7. care
8. thinking about you
9 : Him
10. Drunk
11.Convince
12. Amusement park
13. Talk
14. Family
15. Camping
16. Caring
17. Club
18. Trauma
19. Date ?
20. love you
21. Never want to lose you
22. promise
23. Party
24. Broken
25. can't you love me ?
26. Misunderstanding
27. Guest's
29. Miss you
30. Don't leave me
31. Night with you
32. Something unexpected
33. You and Me
34. marriage ?
35. Falling apart
36. ENDING

28. Trip

55 7 5
By 07suga

She looked at the person who is coming.

Before he look at her she stood  behind jin and looked him greetings her parents sweetly. 

Y/n : ooh so he know how to talk nicely. ' she rolled her eyes. But soon her eye met with his one.

She quickly diverted her eyes somewhere else.

Author's pov

Taehyung got shocked when he looked at y/n. ' ohh noo' he mumbled to himself.

Everyone went in living room.

Mr. Dae-jung : last time in party we didn't got chance to introduce our son. Meet my son Taehyung.' he introduced taehyung to everyone.

Mr. Kim also introduced jin to taehyung and now it's turn to introduce y/n to him.

Mr.kim:' meet my daughter y/n. She's doctor.' taehyung did handshake with  hesitation cause y/n is giving him death glares.

After introduction it's time to dinner.

Unfortunately Taehyung and y/n sat eachother's opposite making them face eachother.

" why all this happening" y/n sighed.

They all started eating and talking about their ( y/n's father and taehyung's father) friendship. While talking taehyung's mom attention went to y/n.

Taehyung's mom: so how is everything going y/n." She looked at y/n smiling.

Y/n:'  everything is going well."  She smiled back.

Taehyung's mom:' okay. btw i heard from your mom that you're having holidays. Do you have any plans for spending it ?" She curiously looked at y/n.

Y/n:' not really.' she said shooking her head.

Taehyung's mom :' that's perfect, our taehyung also going for holidays, why don't you join him ? "

Y/n and taehyung choked on their food. They looked eachother with widen eyes.

Everyone is looking at y/n curiously waiting for her answer making her nervous. The first meeting with him was totally wasted. She don't want to go with him.

She looked at her father who is looking at her eagerly for answer she know if she deny it he'll be dispoint. Sighning she nodded her head.

Y/n:' okay. I'll.' everyone smiled widely except taehyung who is looking at her wide eyes unbelievably.

They ate dinner and sat in living room chatting with eachother.

Y/n's dad: why you both don't talk with eachother. how you gonna enjoy your holidays without getting along."

Everyone sent them for a walk in the garden of the house. Right now Y/N is walking ahead and Taehyung is nurvesly following her behind.

" Y/n " stoping in her spot she turned and looked at him raising her eyebrow.

Taehyung:' umm.. i have to say something." He came infront of her.

Taehyung:' I'm really sorry for that night. I was so angery on some topic when i met you and in influence of anger i behave rudely with you. I really feel so sorry for that please forgive me.' He said in his soft voice.

Y/n:' it's okey.' she nodded at him and started walking ahead. Taehyung smiled widely looking at her and started walking along with her.

Next day

Taehyung:- how can appa do this with me. You already aware of this didn't you eomma ?' he asked curiously.

she didn't able to hide her smile, taehyung took it as a yes. Actually the  conditions about taehyung's dad talked is that taehyung only can go on trip with y/n without her he can't go.

Because of taehyung and y/n's first meeting they both feel little awkward with eachother. How they gonna enjoy while tripe when they don't feel comfortable with eachother.

It's same with y/n. She either not want to go on tripe but because of family happiness and distract her mind she got ready for trip.

Taehyung thinks that y/n won't be gonna ready for this trip so tripe will be gonna cancel, But he badly want to go. He sighed.

Namjoon: how many times i said to you to control your mouth when you are angry but -- " Taehyung glared him like he will kill him if he speak one more word so he stopped.

Taehyung mom:' what are you talking about" she raised her eyebrow.

Taehyung: ahh nothing mom continue your work bye." He dragged namjoon to his room.

Taehyung: hyung are you serious ?! you really want me to get scolded don't you. If you had said about my and y/n's argument mom would be mad at me." Namjoon looked at him innocently.

Namjoon:' sorry. "  Actually namjoon is the one who stopped taehyung when he was arguing with y/n.

Namjoon: so are you ready for the trip ?" He asked teasingly.

Taehyung: do i have any other choice?" He said boringly.

Next morning

Jin:" take care of yourself and also don't be trouble maker to him. Have some mercy on that poor soul. "

He giving her lacture while she didn't even seems little interested. Taehyung is chukling  at them.

Y/n's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Y/n got in private jet while jin bide her goodbye. Jin looked at taehyung.

Jin:" she is little stressed so please take care of her. " He said softly to taehyung.

Taehyung:' I'll ' he said with smile. Jin smiled back at him.

Jin:' have a safe journey and enjoy your trip. Tc. ' with that they also bide goodbye to eachother and taehyung went in jet.

Taehyung looked at y/n who is busy in her phone. He smirked  " isn't she look too cute when someone annoy her " he think and sat next to her.

She realise someone presence near her so she looked at her side and found taehyung she looked around there were so many seats so why taehyung only seat next to her.

She frowned thinking but still ignored him and again started to scroll through her phone.

He started  talking with her she tried to give only necessary questions reply but he was keep talking with her making her gave reply on every of them. He is enjoying to annoy her.

Time skip......

They reach to their destination as it's not long they are in Busan now.

Standing infront of house Taehyung gesture to y/n to went in with him.

They open the door the lights were off all is dark but because of some  light coming from glass windows they can see eachother's face.

  Taehyung stop in his track and turn back looking in her eyes. He slowly start to come close to her. She looked at him in confusion but when he came more closer she automatically started to go back.

He came so close and leaned to her  while she is nervous as hell. He sneaker his hand bihind her.........

__________________♡___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
6.6K 365 27
The day of the coronation, the day when I become a real queen. Everything was fine... until... I met him, a stranger with a mask who looked me in the...
97.1K 3.5K 14
In which jungkook falls in love with a blind girl β–ΊCOMPLETED -S4DG4RL/ 18
1.9M 80.7K 126
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC