Fraternal Twins

By terasomdi

Fraternal twins is a story of the royal twins, Khun Treenuch and Khun Sam, who fell in love with same girl, M... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Author's engagement
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
FINAL CHAPTER
Author's engagement

CHAPTER 25

3.6K 204 33
By terasomdi

I got home feeling very weak. My mind has been pretty occupied with lots of memories from the past. Why did Jade show up now? I got to my former room and spread myself on the bed while hugging tightly the stuffed toy. My tears started dropping slowly as the memories started hitting me hard. Why am I like this?

I was in my thoughts when a message popped up in my phone. It's from Mon. I instantly opened it.

"You're not in your room. Where are you Khun Sam?" It says.

She's in my room? I quickly dried my tears and sat up. Where should I tell her I am? I sincerely don't want her to come into this room. Pictures of Jade and I together are still here. And I don't want her to see them.

"I am at the rooftop" I texted back.

Well I lied but that's where I wish to run to now. I must have forgotten for a second that the two rooms are close to each other because Mon came out from my room as soon as I got out of this room. Making us stand face to face with each other now.

She's looking at me surprisingly now with a whole lot of confusion. Shit, I just got caught. We were standing stiffly looking at each other when Treenuch came out from her own room.

"Is everything okay? You both look like you have seen a ghost" Treenuch said trying to tease us.

My heart is beating so fast. She will obviously see me as a liar. But you just got caught lying right now Sam.

"I'm going to the rooftop. Do you care to join?" Treenuch asked me.

Seems she wants to drink because she's having a bottle of branded whiskey. I nervously nodded.

"I would like to join as well" Mon said smiling from ear to ear.

Something tells me she's faking the smiles because she's slightly glaring at me right now as we walk to the rooftop. I know I am in trouble. I have a lot of explanation to do later.

We sat on the chair and Treenuch got two glasses. They are for the two of us only. Of course Mon shouldn't drink. She's still a baby. So I thought until...

"Where is my glass?" Mon asked confusedly.

Treenuch and I looked at each other. She can't be serious. She doesn't think we would let her drink, does she?

"I have texted Mrs. Dhom to get you a juice...." Treenuch tried speaking but got cut off instantly.

"I want to drink this with you" she said pointing at the whiskey.

"You can't be serious right?" I tried speaking but she glared at me. Oops I better remain quiet.

"You're still young to take....." Treenuch said.

"I am 23 okay? I am an adult" She said cutting Treenuch off.

Looks like she already made up her mind. I don't wish to say anything anymore since she's upset with me. I don't want to make it worst. I looked at Treenuch who equally looked at me. She's 23 but still a baby. If she gets drunk, grandma will definitely not like it.

"You're not drinking and that's fi....nal" Treenuch tried commanding but Mon grabbed Treenuch's glass and pushed the whole drink into her mouth.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw that. She's coughing and smiling excitedly. Did she just finished that in one gulp? I looked at Treenuch who is as shock as I am right now. We sat watching her as she grabs mine as well and drank in a go.

"Now are you ready to give me my own glass or should I drink from the bottle?" She said looking at us with a naughty smile on her lips.

"Uhm.. Mon. You know you shouldn't...." Treenuch stuttered as she tries speaking.

"Fine" Mon cut her off and grabbed the bottle to drink but I held it back.

Treenuch brought a glass for her immediately and she screamed excitedly. We watched as she served herself and drank in one gulp. I never thought she can drink.

I'm not enjoying the drink so is Treenuch because we are both worried about her. She's consuming a lot and in no time she will likely get drunk. We have tried stopping her severally but failed. I am so weak around her that I can't force her to stop drinking.

Finally I decided to take it from her. Treenuch grabbed the bottle while I took the glass from her.

"That's enough" we said in unison but she suddenly got sad and started pouting like a baby.

"You should drink the juice instead" Treenuch said while handing her the glass of juice Mrs. Dhom brought in a while ago but she folded her arms and continued pouting.

It hurts to see that she's sad but it's for her own good right. We tried ignoring her but tears started gathering in her eyes. Am I seeing right? I turned to Treenuch who looked at me surprisedly as well. Is she about to cry? Wow!

We quickly dropped the drink and the glass on the table for her and she smiled broadly. I can't believe we have been staying with a baby all these while.

After a while she became more relaxed and continued smiling uncontrollably. Her eyes are slightly closing as well and she never stops talking. She kept repeating a story about her childhood experiences and her experiences in school. Which doesn't sound as bad as she keeps emphasizing though.

Great I think she's drunk right now. Treenuch and I sat quietly as we listen to her. She suddenly started crying and switched to laughing as well. I rolled my eyes. I am so done with her right now.

"You know, I loved Nop so much" she said that got our attention.

Nop? I think I have heard that name before. Where did I hear it from? Oh I remember. The one that called her when she was in the garden. She promised to see him next week. She said they were childhood friends. So she loved him? Why did she get sad suddenly as she mentioned his name?

"I was admiring him secretly for years until I finally got the courage to confess to him" she continued.

Treenuch and I looked at each other in disbelief. She confessed first? Seems she's more courageous than we thought.

"You know, I thought he loved me too but guess what? He rejected me" she said and broke into tears.

I rolled my eyes again. This can't seriously be happening.

"Thats enough Mon. I think you're drunk now. Let's take you inside" Treenuch went to her and held her trying to make her stand.

She instantly cupped her cheeks and looked straight into her eyes. I don't know how that made me feel.

"Why are you so beautiful and hot?" She said and Treenuch instantly let go of her while holding her chest.

Mon started laughing loudly making us wonder what was funny. She stood up but kept staggering. I held her so she won't hurt herself. She struggles to free herself.

"Let go of me. I don't want to marry you" she screamed.

I quickly let go of her. My heart shattered a little when I heard that. Even Mon doesn't want to marry me as well? I shouldn't read meaning into what she just said. I mean she's drunk right.

"I must confess I love fixing your rooms. I love watching the both of you sleep especially when you wear transparent nightwear. I could virtually see everything but you're lucky, I've got some levels of self control" Mon said smiling sheepishly with her eyes slightly closed.

My jaw dropped. I looked at Treenuch immediately who looks shocked as well. She watches us? Gosh!! She's not as innocent as I thought.

"She's a pervert" Treenuch said.

"I agree" I quickly responded.

"No I am not" she yelled making us flinch.

Gosh she startled me. So she can still hear us?

"I just happened to be in the middle of two beautiful women. They look so much alike that they confuse me most of the time." She said.

That caught our interest. She's saying things now and I hope she won't talk about us infront of Treenuch. Or maybe this is the best time to let Treenuch know we are having something.

"What do you mean by they confuse you?" Treenuch asked.

I am equally eager to know but she smiled shyly. She tried walking but fell. Treenuch and I held her at the same. She's holding her left arm while I'm holding her right arm. I can see how much Treenuch loves Mon. If only it's possible for me to let go of Mon just so she can have her. We carried her and made her lie on the settee. But she held Treenuch at the arm and drew her close to her.

"Khun Sam" she called warmly as she caressed her cheeks.

She must have thought I'm Treenuch. I looked at Treenuch. I know she's probably hurting right now. I tried to pretend I didn't hear it but Mon keeps calling out for me.

"We better take her to your room. I mean we can't take her to the quarters right now." Treenuch said.

Is Treenuch serious right now? is she okay with that? I can't explain how I'm feeling right now.

"Why my room?" I asked surprisedly.

"I think you know why" she simply said

"Treenuch...." I called warmly.

But she closed her eyes tightly as if trying to hold herself back.

"You love her. Don't you?" She asked as she stood up and walked to me.

I became speechless. I mean I'm trying my best to protect her feelings and answering that sincerely will hurt her and I don't want her to get hurt. She raised her eyebrows indicating I should answer.

"Uhm - uhm" I stuttered.

"I am not stupid Sam, I know you love her. so for once, try admitting the obvious" She simply said getting slightly annoyed.

"How can I admit it when I know you love her too..."

"You don't need to admit that to me because I knew from the start. You should admit that to her instead" she said.

She stood looking at Mon for sometime and tears started gathering in her eyes. This is exactly what I am afraid of.

"Gosh it hurts so much" she said as she lets go of her tears. I went to her and hugged her tightly and She cried on my shoulder.

"I love her so much Sam" she said as she sobs on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for some minutes....

"I am watching from a distance. I haven't completely let go of her. How you treat her will determine whether or not I should give my full support" She said as she parted us and started walking away.

I went to Mon who keeps mumbling things I can't really hear. My tears are falling as I watch her. Why am I in love with you?

My sister is willing to sacrifice her love for you just because of me. Maybe I should return the favour. Maybe she will be more happy with my sister than she is with me. She likes us both, she only happens to be more obsessed with one, which is me, than the other. So transferring whatever she feels for me to my sister won't be so hard since we look alike as well.

But how do I bear the pain of losing her? I am so confused right now. Should I continue being selfish with my feelings or should I let my sister have her? I was in my thoughts when Mon suddenly grabbed me. Her eyes slightly shut and she's pouting like a baby.

"I love you Khun Sam" she keeps muttering while holding me tightly.

I leaned closer on her and kissed her passionately. Making her smile.

"I love you too Mon" I simply said letting go of my tears.

I held her tightly from behind to help her walk as we made our way to my room.

...........................................,.....

The drama just begun.....

What is Sam planning?

I'm beginning to love Treenuch a lot. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10.2K 88
This is a sequel to twin problems. it's a continuation of the story where mon left sam. and becky also left freen. the story begins after almost 3ye...
58.1K 1.9K 32
"Here's your milktea, Sweetheart." "I'm not your sweetheart !" "You know for someone who drinks this much of a sweet drink , sometimes your tongue is...
155K 8.5K 76
this a fanfiction of freen and becky. I always thought what if freen and becky was in sam and mon's universe. what if real and reel were marged toget...
71.2K 1.9K 27
Two women who found love in each other, trying to navigate through the married life! Sam is the CEO of one of the most well known modeling company in...