š€š®š­š®š¦š§ š‹šžšššÆšžš¬ (š“”...

By ArYizhan

When Sean set foot in Zhuhai city, his original dream was to have a more peaceful and happy life. But in fact... More

Chapter-one
Chapter_two
Chapter_three
Chapter_four
Chapter_five
Chapter_six
Chapter_seven
Chapter_eight
Chapter_nine
Chapter_ten
Chapter_eleven
Chapter_twelve
Chapter_thirteen
Chapter_fourteen
Chapter_fifteen
Chapter_sixteen
Chapter_seventeen
Chapter_eighteen
Chapter_nineteen
Chapter_twenty
Chapter_twenty one
Chapter_twenty two
Chapter_twenty three
Chapter_twenty four
Chapter_twenty five
Chapter_twenty six
Chapter_twenty seven
Chapter_twenty eight
Chapter_twenty nine
Chapter_thirty
Chapter_thirty one
Chapter_thirty two
Chapter_thirty three
Chapter_thirty four
Chapter_thirty six
Chapter_thirty seven
Chapter_thirty eight
Chapter_thirty nine
Chapter_forty
Chapter_forty one
Chapter_forty two
Chapter_forty three
Chapter_forty four
Chapter_forty five
Chapter_forty six
Chapter_forty seven
Chapter_forty eight
Chapter_forty nine
Chapter_fifty
Chapter_fifty one
Chapter_fifty two
Chapter_fifty three
Chapter_fifty four
Chapter_fifty five
Chapter_fifty six
Chapter_fifty seven

Chapter_thirty five

76 15 2
By ArYizhan

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The feeling of tightness began to attack the chest and causes the lung of Mr. Han Zhi from the start already had signs of a terminal illness. When the news about Vardy's arrest, especially when he learned about Wang Yibo's shooting, his illness immediately surfaced. Currently he was sitting half lying down after taking the medicine his assistant brought him.

In a luxurious and spacious room with the cool breeze blowing from the trees, it seemed that a middle-aged man who was in pain felt nothing is good. His closed eyes slowly opened, staring at Xiu Qing who standing at the end of the sofa. His voice began to sound, slow and low.

"How is Wang Yibo doing?"

“Young master has been handled by his friend. Already through the crisis,” Xiu Qing replied.

"We'll be there."

“What about young master Vardy? How many lawyers are we going to send?”

"We'll talk about that later," Mr. Han Zhi closed his eyes again.

Clearing his throat slightly, Xiu Qing spoke again and seemed to be pressing his master.

“In my opinion, young master will do everything to help his elder brother. Maybe you can win his heart by doing it better than him.”

That sentence caused a reaction in his master who opened his eyes again.

“Let him suffer a few days. It will temper his arrogance,” his voice sounded exasperated.

"I'm afraid it will be the other way around.  Someone who is pushed too hard will do the unexpected.”

The glint in Mr. Han Zhi became even more obvious behind his clear glasses.

“What's more, we are currently on the edge.  We are also in the light of not having found the organization's secret chip. Without the chip, we can no longer control finances and stocks on the market. It's time to take steps to save ourselves,” the sentence came out of Xiu Qing's mouth again. Without fear, the assistant spoke what was on his mind. He also knew that what he was saying at this time was the truth.

A faint snort accompanied Mr. Han Zhi slowly got up and sat up straight.

“You take it easy. I won't let go of something I already have in my hand. I also want to know who can thwart the planned plot with Prosecutor Zhang. Uniting with his family will further strengthen Autumn Gate's standing in the entire city.”

Secretly, worry crept into Xiu Qing's feelings. He couldn't imagine that father and son would clash. Moreover, Wang Yibo actually did not always respect his adoptive father so much. However the position Mr. Han Zhi was the result of Wang Yuzi's struggles and should be accepted by his son.

“Xiu Qing, are you sure he doesn't have anything that can bring me down?” The question sobered the middle-aged man who was standing stiffly.

“No, Mr.  Han. Young master has always been indifferent to organizational affairs.  What can he have? Even though he's a bit hard on you, he's like a kitten in caresses up to this point. Except ..."

Mr. Han Zhi fixed his eyes on his assistant.

"Unless what?" he hissed.

"If you touch his personal life..."

Mr. Han Zhi snorted. His great confidence is so sure that no one will be able to fight or even knock him down. Rising from his seat, he decided not to continue the conversation.  Glancing at the big clock hanging on the wall, the time before that afternoon was the choice to go to his son.

In the Autumn cafe, Wang Yibo's eyelids finally fluttered open. He felt his body limp and powerless as well as the heat that invaded.

"Yibo..?"

The sound faintly touched the ear. It still feels far away, as if echoing from an empty room. His eyes blinked a few times before the sound got louder. Calling his name, a melodious voice, sounded worried, anxious and also contained a sigh of relief.

“Yibo? Are you awake?"

The warm and gentle touch that hit his cheek now really awakened Wang Yibo.  Her eyes were still sad looking at a sweet face that smiled with emotion and happiness at the same time. Even now he felt another softness touching his cheek. One kiss made out of affection. His pale lips attempted to form a smile. As the hand rose and touched the dazzling face, a soft voice sounded.

“Sean? I can see you again..."

"Of course you will see me. Nothing will happen to you. I'm not going anywhere either,” the tone of half protest came from Sean's mouth.

Wang Yibo tried to get up, helped by his lover and leaned on a big pillow. The blanket covering her bare chest fell to reveal a slightly flushed bandage. He is now trying to take a deep breath, glancing briefly at the bandages covering his body. He remembered the shots aimed at him. Even though at that time Vardy's kick knocked the gun away from Zhang Bin's hand, the hot and fast bullet had already flown into his chest.

While in pain like that, he continued to ride a motorbike to return to the cafe. His consciousness was almost gone but he kept trying to bring his injured self back to its original place. The place where his sweet lover waited. Sean's image danced in his head until he kept restraining himself.  When he arrived at his secret place, he no longer cared whether Sean would know everything and whether he accepted it or not. At that time he could only contact Paul to help him in a critical condition.

A small grin escaped between his lips as Sean's arms wrapped around his shoulders.

“You make me worry.  I'm almost hysterical seeing your condition," Sean whispered in his ear.

Yibo smiled, put one arm around Sean's back and hugged him back.

"Don't worry. As long as we are together, I will always come out of the bottomless pit.  I will not leave my sweet lover alone.”

Replying with a wide smile as his eyes filled with tears, Sean returned a kiss to Yibo's cheek.

"I hurt you?" He felt the bandage on the chest. "Still very sick?"

"Your touch will heal faster," Yibo held Sean's smooth hand. A faint frown formed on his forehead when he saw the sweet man's clear eyes glisten. "Don't be sad. I'm fine. This kind of thing is normal for me.”

After nodding, Sean grabbed the glass of water he had prepared earlier and handed it to Yibo. Seeing the young man welcome the glass and sip it little by little until the glass is empty. After putting the glass back down, Sean was now staring intently at his girlfriend's face as if trying to find something. He realized the perfection that Wang Yibo had. His good looks are undeniable. Melts the heart of anyone who looks at it including himself. Especially with eyes that are so dominating and a warm smile that is sometimes only a thin line but capable of melting hearts. But behind that, he now knows his big secret.

He did not really know what kind of figure was always in the spotlight of the security forces. But one thing he knew, rumors like that wouldn't suddenly become a threat if they weren't accompanied by actions that did threaten certain parties. It's impossible for someone who just lays low and sits quietly watching television to suddenly become the target of many people who call him a criminal.

Wang Yibo smiled faintly. He saw the look in Sean's eyes on him. He was ready to take that risk. By moving when his sweet girlfriend was there, the possibility that he would be found out was very high, and he didn't even care when in a critical condition he made the decision to let Sean know his secret. Even now, he would not force the sweet man to accept so graciously in a short time.  Maybe he even had to prepare himself if his lover couldn't accept this fact, even though in his heart he really hoped Sean would accept it and not leave him who already loved him with all his heart.

Holding his girlfriend's hand tightly, Yibo started to say seriously.

"You already know?"

"Hmm," Sean lowered his gaze. Leaving their hands still tightly intertwined.

"What do you feel?"

"I don't know, I ..."

Sean shook his head in despair. Right now he was overcome by such complicated emotions. All in one. He couldn't take a definite stance when a wave of turmoil enveloped him.

Yibo's lips formed a sad smile. As expected, Sean was still in a bad mood right now.

“If you want to calm down, then go. I understand what the situation is like. I also understand how your heart really is. I won't stand in your way. You must be able to accept all things without coercion even though I really hope for you. But a relationship cannot last without trust.”

"Paul said I'll understand when you tell me everything," Sean muttered.

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now," Wang Yibo leaned his head back, eyes closed with thoughts filled with how to save his brother from the police's clutches.

Sean took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. He tried to understand Wang Yibo's current condition. Even though I don't know what the story is and why the young man got gunshot wounds in two places. He also appreciated his lover's understanding because he was confused when he found out that Wang Yibo was in fact a shocking figure in black.

"I prepared a meal for you. You want to try?" Sean asked doubtfully.

"Hmm.."

Hearing Wang Yibo's faint muttering, while biting his lip Sean got up from his seat, stepped out of the room. For a few seconds he stood near the stairs before finally moving his feet down the stairs.

Paul, who was still faithfully waiting downstairs, now approached Sean who was preparing food for Wang Yibo. Pressing both hands on the bar counter and leaning back slightly, he studied the look on Sean's face.

"You look gloomy. How is the condition?  He's awake?"

"Here's some food for him." Sean shoved the dish in front of Paul.

"Why be me?" The young man frowned in astonishment.

"I want to calm down."

Paul frowned even more when he saw this sweet man waltzing away, walking to a set of tables by the window and then sat pensively staring at the vast ocean outside.

"Don't think too long, you also have to think more maturely," said Paul who was half grumbling as he took responsibility for bringing food up. Without looking back, he climbed the stairs leading to Wang Yibo's room.

Now Paul saw Wang Yibo standing on the balcony of the room, covering his body with a white blanket wrapped around him. His gaze is far to the end of the ocean somewhere. The wind was blowing her messy hair.

After placing the food on the nightstand, Paul approached the young man who was still not bothered by his presence.

"How long was Vardy held during the investigation?" he asked casually as Wang Yibo kept silent.

The breath of the young man mingled with the wind that blew. His palms pressed against the white balcony railing.

"I don't know..." his voice carried by the wind.

“I'm not sure your godfather will act right away. He'd rather put Vardy out of the way,” folding his arms, Paul leaned his back against the railing.  “But maybe Vardy is safer inside the police station in the meantime. Your father's people are looking for an opportunity to kill your brother. You remember about the bomb in the car.”

Wang Yibo sighed with the thought of a few days ago when he managed to prevent the bomb planted in Vardy's car from detonating.

The advantage of controlling CCTV in certain places, especially the place where his brother's feet usually stand, he can find out that his father's men have planted a remote controlled time bomb.

At that time, he rushed to his brother's residence, secretly moved the bomb into the car of his father's men, who always followed Vardy's movements. By acting as Chen Yu, he also used his brother's car without Vardy's knowledge. At that time his brother was grumpy because his car disappeared when he was about to use it.

"Where's my car?" He barked at his bodyguard.

“Chen Yu brought it,” the bodyguard replied timidly.

“Chen Yu? Why is he using someone else's car? I have to make calculations with him!”  Vardy hissed disapprovingly.

His sharp eyes fixed on the bodyguard who became emotional.

"Now take me to the resort!"

Throughout the trip Vardy only made an angry face. But not long after, his bodyguard told him about the bomb planted in his car.

"Chen Yu told you?" Vardy was slightly stunned to see the head of his bodyguard nod.

While crossing the road near the coast of Zhuhai, the explosion occurred. Came from the car of his father's men who followed 500 meters from Vardy's car driven by Wang Yibo.

Without much action, Yibo took his brother's car to the resort he was headed for at that time. He also asked Paul to pick him up there and even then he had changed into Wang Yibo's costume.

“I sometimes don't understand, has your foster father never had any mercy at all? No wonder he doesn't have his own family, who would want someone like your godfather," Paul's cynical voice made Wang Yibo take another deep breath.

Even though he has faith, he still can't solve all things alone. Especially now that the situation is getting chaotic. He suddenly thought of the girl he rejected yesterday. In his mind flashed one possibility that he was a little worried about.

“Paul, get Sean out of here. Don't let him come to my cafe for now.” He turned to Paul.

Paul raised his eyebrows for a moment before he understood his friend's meaning.

“You can't hide Sean forever. But fine, I'll take him out. What should I do now? You're still hurt."

“I'm used to it. Go."

"You think your father will come here?"  Paul caught a worried tone that he had never heard from every conversation he had with Wang Yibo.

"He must be here." Wang Yibo turned around.

Paul could only follow the steps of the young man who rushed down the stairs. But their steps stopped when they saw Sean opening the cafe door and showing the figure of Mr. Han Zhi and Xiu Qing were standing in the doorway.

“Too late,” Paul muttered.

Pursing his lips, Wang Yibo continued to walk down the stairs. Stepping wide approached Sean who was the center of attention of Mr. Han Zhi.

♣️♣️♣️

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 16.7K 65
āI will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.āž Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
258K 12.7K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
24.3K 2K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...
282K 15.2K 49
ā¤ YIZHAN ā¤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed his wishes came true as he became the di...