Back on the eve of the end of...

By pttcch

Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430

Chapter 91 - 100

2.4K 34 7
By pttcch

  Chapter 91 Dizi, water-deficient

  Vibrio cholerae and protozoa virus gradually dissipated, and the medical team formed by GJ developed many medicines, and they are now under control.

  Lu Xingtang is the happiest one, which means that the plague that appeared in the previous life will not appear in this life. The plague in the previous life was caused by the complete failure to control the Vibrio cholerae and protozoa virus. In addition, there was not enough medicine, which made the situation serious and unstoppable.

  After returning from the hospital, the smile on his face could not be concealed. When Ji Yanmo went out to find auto parts, he met Lu Xingtang who came back from the outside. "What is so happy?"

  Lu Xingtang said with a smile: "I went to the hospital. The number of patients in the hospital has decreased a lot, and after some inquiries, I heard that the protozoa virus and Vibrio cholerae have been brought under control."

  Ji Yanmo was also very happy: "This shows that your hard work has not been let down! Those medicines, those medical treatments All the instruments have been used."

  "Your hard work has not been let down!" The two returned to the 19th floor together, Ji Yanmo looked sideways at Lu Xingtang's happy appearance, and took out a flute from the space and handed it to her : "I heard from Su Cheng that you used to like music very much and created a lot of songs. This is because I found a piano store for supplies and brought out a flute for you." Not to mention, Lu Xingtang didn't collect any music-related songs

  . The moment I saw the flute, my DNA moved, and I accepted it: "Thank you!"

  When I got home, I turned on the air conditioner, and after cooling down, I played a song "Fishing Boat Singing Evening" with the flute. At that late moment, everyone seemed to have returned to the time when the country was peaceful and the people were peaceful before the end of the world broke out.

  Ji Yanmo took out the rattan chair from the space, put it in the living room, took out a cup of herbal tea, and was drinking the herbal tea while the air conditioner was blowing, listening to the flute music.

  It seems to have seen the joyful scene of the sunset, the colorful sunset, the fisherman's songs everywhere, and the fisherman's full harvest.

  Thinking of Lu Xingtang's happy face holding the flute, he secretly decided that when he went out to look for supplies in the future, he would pay more attention to the musical instruments, and bring them back to her no matter what the instrument was.

  After Lu Xingtang played a song, she put away the flute contentedly, and went into the space to choose ingredients. After seeing the seafood, Lu Xingtang's eyes lit up, and she decided to eat a seafood platter.

  Squids, sea cucumbers, sea shrimps, oysters, sea urchins, clams, cockles, scallops, razor clams, shrimp clams, crabs, conch and abalone are all the seafood she stocked up at the seafood market.

  After it was done, Lu Xingtang knocked on Ji Yanmo's door. The moment Ji Yanmo opened the door, he walked in and walked to the dining table. The seafood platter was taken out from the space and placed on the dining table: "Thank you for the flute !”

  Then, when I got home, I ate seafood while watching dramas.

  It is getting hotter day by day, not only the temperature rises, reaching 50°C, but also the surface temperature rises violently, reaching 70°C, making it impossible to go out during the day.

  Although insect plagues and viruses have disappeared, heat strokes have occurred everywhere, and there are countless deaths from heat stroke. Knowing that a family member was suffering from heat stroke, he dared not send the patient to the hospital because of the rising temperature and surface temperature. Because as soon as they leave the unit building, the shoes will be scalded, and a big blister will be formed on the sole of the foot, and the blister will be broken immediately, causing people to cry out in pain.

  Including those who want to drive to the hospital. The tires are all melted on the road after the car has just been on the road. If you want to find a shady place to hide, you are risking your life. That is to say, there are no eggs. If there are eggs, take them downstairs and they will be cooked immediately.

  Su Cheng had stockpiled some corn before, and put the corn on the roof, which was soon popped, and gave Lu Xingtang a bag of popcorn.

  During the day, the city was deserted, but there were irritated roars and mournful cries from every apartment building and every building.

  At night, everyone came out to enjoy the shade.

  Lu Xingtang didn't want to go out, the air temperature had dropped, and the surface temperature was still scorching hot, the air conditioner at home was very comfortable.

  Su Cheng was rather depressed. In order to save electricity, he was worried that the battery would be worn out. He and Su Hao were squeezed together, but there was no heatstroke, but one battery was broken, and it took a long time to repair it. The public battery was used, but fortunately Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo didn't say anything.

  In the past, the battery could be used for a long time before being charged once, but now it is used up in a day, and the diesel engine has to be started to charge the battery every day.

  What's more terrible is water! Since the water level receded, the temperature has been getting higher and higher, the ground has cracked, and the ground has dried up. Even the trees that froze to death from the extreme cold have dried up and spontaneously ignited on the ground without fire. Happenings, big and small, happen every day in the imperial capital. fire. Rescuers tried to fight the fire, but there was no water to save them.

  There was no water to put out the fire, and the survivors couldn't find water. They even went out of the imperial capital, but they couldn't find water. Many people died of thirst outside because of looking for water, and they could never return home.

  People in Lu Xingtang's unit building have water, but everyone saves water. Even if their body and home are so smelly that they really want to vomit, everyone dare not waste it. They can only eat and drink normally every day. They dare not wash their clothes, nor can they take a bath. For this reason, men, women and children, all have their hair shaved, trying to save water for drinking.

  What if there is no water? GJ is already thinking of a way! While they sent people to dig wells, they sent people to fetch water from Yinjiang River or Mother River, or other rivers and lakes, and transported it back and forth by plane and train.

  After the returned water was filtered, it was distributed. However, the amount of water in the car was not enough. There were about 20 million survivors in the entire imperial capital, which was not enough. Lu Xingtang saw planes coming back and forth every day, carrying water non-stop.

  Lu Xingtang also got news that everyone can go to the original neighborhood committee with their ID card to get water.

  Due to the lack of water resources, people can only receive 300ml of water, which is not enough to drink. After Lu Xingtang took it once, he stopped going. It was hot and smelly, and the water was still scarce. He was not short of water, so he gave the water to those who needed it!
  Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo will not go out to get water for the time being, and they will go out when there is no more water.

  Before getting saltpeter, many people in their unit building were willing to save a glass of water to go out and freeze it into ice, and then eat ice to cool off the heat. Because of saltpeter, there was also water, and no one died of heat stroke in their unit building again. unit building.

  However, there are many people suffering from heatstroke. Min Weihuan knew that Lu Xingtang had saltpeter, so he brought a bucket of water for Lu Xingtang to turn into ice, and gave Lu Xingtang material rewards.

  With Lu Xingtang's help, their apartment building will be much better. At least everyone can eat ice, but there is too little water, so you can't eat too much ice.

  GJ did not give up on the survivors, transporting water every day, and even artificial rainfall. However, the effect of artificial rainfall is not good. It finally rained, and the rainwater fell into the ground and was immediately evaporated by the heat.

  The survivors did not receive much water, and had to keep going back and forth to other Yinjiang Rivers, Mother Rivers, and other lakes to get water. However, the extremely hot area is not limited to the imperial capital. The temperature in the imperial capital is very high, which is better than other regions such as province Y and province S.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 92 I'll Surely Find Her
  On the night of April 21st, Lu Xingtang went downstairs and strolled around the trading market, but there were no supplies in the trading market. Turning around, she was patted on the shoulder. Lu Xingtang clasped the hand that patted her shoulder, and threw him over the shoulder: "Beauty! It hurts! Let me go! I'm not a bad person!" Lu Xingtang looked clearly at the

  ground After the man's face, let go of him. She knew him, from a previous life.

  He is a second-hand businessman. People in Jianghu call him Brother Xing, and his real name is Luo Yuxing. But anyone who knows him knows he can't!
  In her previous life, she traded materials with him many times. This person is quite cunning, but has a very wide network of contacts.

  "Next time I scare people behind my back, I won't let you go easily." Lu Xingtang let go of Luo Yuxing, and Luo Yuxing got up from the ground, looking at Lu Xingtang with a playful smile: "Beauty, I just saw you wandering around the trading market. What material? Let me tell you, I have connections, no matter what material, as long as you want, I will definitely get it for you!" "No need,

  because I just want to see!" Lu Xingtang turned and left, but Luo Yuxing followed suit Follow Lu Xingtang: "Beauty, no one needs supplies now, as long as they enter the trading market, they must want supplies. You tell Brother Xing, Brother Xing, I will help you do it!" Lu Xingtang stopped, watched and

  followed Luo Yuxing: "I remember you, I will come here to find you if I need it. Remember, you can find everything!" "

  Beauty, don't forget! My name is Luo Yuxing, come here if you need it." If you come to me in the trading market, whether it’s going up the mountain of swords or down into the sea of ​​fire, Brother Xing will definitely help you!" Luo Yuxing’s eyes lit up, and if the phone was still working, he would immediately ask for Lu Xingtang’s phone number or WeChat.

  After returning to the community, Lu Xingtang asked Su Cheng if he wanted to go out to find auto parts?

  Su Cheng nodded: "Look for it, I'll be out in a while!" "

  Then you can look for auto parts with peace of mind. I'll leave the safety of the 19th floor to Ji Yanmo. I'm going out for a few days!" Tomorrow

  is the anniversary of my mother's death. This is the last time I go to worship, so I want to spend a few days with my mother.

  Besides, the bodies of Song Youwei's family hadn't been thrown away yet, so she did.

  "This kind of weather? How many days are you going out?" Su Cheng was terrified. He went out to look for auto parts in the middle of the night. During the day, you can't go out at all, and if you go out for a while, you will turn into a roast suckling pig.

  "I have something urgent to do, and I have to do it!" Lu Xingtang didn't say anything, but his face was serious, and Su Cheng didn't ask, "Then you pay attention to safety, don't run around during the day! I don't want to Inherit your supplies!"

  Lu Xingtang smiled slightly: "Don't worry, you won't have this opportunity." The moment he turned to go home, he thought of Luo Yuhang, and asked Su Cheng to find Luo Yuhang to exchange supplies, the second dealer must have a way. Su Cheng went out happily.

  As soon as Su Cheng left, Lu Xingtang knocked on Ji Yanmo's door and told him to go out for a few days.

  Ji Yanmo frowned: "The temperature at night is not as high as during the day, but the surface temperature is not low at all. It's about 39° outside now. Are you sure you want to go out? If there is an urgent matter that needs to be dealt with immediately, I can help you!" Lu

  Xingtang Firmly: "I have to do this by myself, I leave the 19th floor to you!" Without giving Ji Yanmo a chance to continue speaking, he turned and left.

  Ji Yanmo looked at the back of Lu Xingtang leaving, and frowned very tightly. He liked Lu Xingtang more than before, and he couldn't control it.

  But he planned to be a lone ranger in the end of the world from the very beginning, and he didn't want to interact with anyone. He formed an alliance with 1901 and 1903 to find supplies and jointly guard the safety of the 19th floor, because it was beneficial to him.

  Who knew that Lu Xingtang's accident broke into his heart.

  After Lu Xingtang left the community, he went straight to the Xishan Cemetery. The ground temperature at night has dropped a lot, and the tires will not be scalded.

  When we arrived at the Xishan cemetery, we took out our searchlights. The cemetery had been washed away by floods, and many tombstones had been washed away.

  Where is my mother's tomb that I can't find for a while? After searching for about fifteen minutes with the searchlight, I finally found my mother's tomb. The tombstone was still there, but it was crooked and covered with mud.

  After cleaning his mother's tomb, Lu Xingtang knelt down and kowtowed three times, "Mom, Tangtang came to see you, Tangtang missed you so much..." Then he told his mother about the things before and after his rebirth, "Song Youwei's family died. Finally, I put their corpses in the space, and now I'm going to throw them away! Let them have no place to bury them!"

  Not wanting to dirty her mother's eyes, Lu Xingtang did not release Song Youwei's corpses, but found They climbed a mountain, climbed halfway up the mountain, and threw their bodies on a huge stone, so that their whole family could absorb the essence of the sun and the moon neatly, and accept the test of the scorching sun and temperature.

  Then she went back to the cemetery, took out beer from the space, she blew a bottle, poured a bottle for her mother, after drinking two bottles, Lu Xingtang threw away the wine bottle, hugged the tombstone and cried loudly, without saying a word, just crying !

  After crying for a long time, Lu Xingtang wiped away the tears: "Mom, this may be the last time I see you. If you are well, I will be well." When drunk, he apologized to his mother and went back to the space to sleep

  . After waking up, he came out of the space again and continued to accompany his mother.

  Day after day, until the night of April 28, Lu Xingtang left the cemetery and returned to the Sunshine Community.

  Lu Xingtang went out for seven days and didn't come back. Ji Yanmo was very anxious. On the second night, he couldn't help but stay in the imperial capital to look for Lu Xingtang. Lu Xingtang would go, so he went too.

  Almost the entire imperial capital was searched, and Su Cheng also looked for it, but couldn't find it.

  Yes, he wasn't ready to accept Lu Xingtang's accident, but Lu Xingtang got into his heart, he always subconsciously paid attention to Lu Xingtang's whereabouts, and suddenly disappeared for seven days, he was really going crazy.

  Su Cheng sighed helplessly: "We couldn't find Lu Xingtang. To get to the bottom of it, we still don't know enough about Lu Xingtang! If we know enough, we will definitely find her!" Ji Yanmo tried hard to

  suppress his worries, "Su Cheng, go back and take care of you Dad, he hasn't been in good health for the past two days and needs your care! I won't look for him anymore, I'll just wait at the gate of the community! Wait for Lu Xingtang to come back!" Maybe he'll be back in a while.

  The extremely hot temperature is too hot, even with the air conditioner and ice cubes to cool it, it is still hot. I gave Su Hao Huoxiang Zhengqi, but he was still very tired. He was worried that Su Hao would also suffer from heat stroke, so he dared not stay outside It took too long, and he patted Ji Yanmo's shoulder: "I'll take a look at my dad first. If there's nothing wrong, I'll continue to look for Lu Xingtang with you!"

  Lu Xingtang returned to the community smelling of alcohol, and looked at Ji Yanmo from afar Wandering around the gate of the community, seeing the fast and messy footsteps, something must have happened, right? Lu Xingtang speeded up: "Ji Yanmo, what's the matter?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Yanmo hugged him tightly.

   Monthly ticket monthly ticket monthly ticket duck

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 93 I understand your intentions

  "Ji Yanmo? What are you doing? Let me go!" Ji Yanmo's scorching body temperature wrapped her tightly around her, as if her reason would melt in the next moment: "Did you hear that? Let me go!"

  Unexpectedly, Ji Yanmo not only refused to let go, but even tightened his grip, "Lu Xingtang, I've searched the entire empire these days and can't find you. I'm afraid something will happen to you. Where are you going? Already?"

  Ji Yanmo's undisguised concern made Lu Xingtang at a loss, she struggled to break free from Ji Yanmo's arms, "I went to Xishan Cemetery to see my mother, I'm fine!" After a pause, "Thank you Care, don't do this in the future, I don't like it!"

  Having already said this, Lu Xingtang simply stated: "I understand your intentions, but the end of the world is coming, and our priority is to live well The purpose." Paused, "Emotions are a burden!"

  Ji Yanmo lowered his black eyes, and during the seven days he couldn't find them, his body and mind were filled with worries, fears, and panic, and he also deeply realized that his affection for Lu Xingtang was stronger than his own. More than you can imagine.

  However, he could understand Lu Xingtang's resistance and helplessness, and he didn't want this relationship to be stifled before it even started, so he chose to take a step back, not forcing or giving up, and prying open Lu Xingtang's heart little by little.

  "Lu Xingtang, I'm sorry for causing you trouble. Since you don't mean that to me, I won't force it. I hope you don't have any worries." Ji Yanmo thought for a while and said: "Even if we can't be lovers, we Still friends, allies!"

  "Then... can we continue to form a team?"

  "Of course! As long as you don't mind!" After a pause: "I have always planned to be a lone wolf until I understand what I want for you. You also know my secret, so it is not suitable for the second person to know! Letting you know is also because I know your secret, so that you can rest assured!" Lu Xingtang breathed a sigh of relief: "You will find someone who really likes

  you People!"

  "You too!"

  After the two talked, Lu Xingtang became less nervous, "I... I'm sleepy, I'm going back to bed first." After taking a few steps, Lu Xingtang paused again: "I'm so sorry for making you look for me for seven days, Thank you for your hard work!"

  When Lu Xingtang returned to the 19th floor, he saw Su Cheng leaning against the corridor wall: "Are you back? If you don't come back, some people will go crazy! He really, almost One point, turn over the imperial capital and look for it! It doesn’t matter whether it’s day or night!” He saw the scene where the two were arguing downstairs just now, and he probably guessed their situation, “I don’t want to speak for Ji Yanmo, I just tell you this The truth! By the way, where have you been these few days? Why are you full of alcohol!"

  Lu Xingtang replied: "I went to the Xishan Cemetery and stayed with my mother for a few days!" It's my birthday, so I stayed with my mother for a long time, maybe this is the last time I saw my mother." "

  I'm sorry." Su Cheng immediately apologized: "But I still want to tell you, I'm late, happy birthday!"

  "Thank you!" When Lu Xingtang returned home, he entered the space, washed off the smell of alcohol, and tried hard not to think about Ji Yanmo.

  The next morning, Lu Xingtang woke up from the heat. When he woke up, he found that the battery was dead. When he heard the diesel generator outside, Lu Xingtang took the battery out and charged it together.

  Seeing that Lu Xingtang was sweating profusely, Ji Yanmo handed her the small fan in his hand, Lu Xingtang: "..." Still took it: "Thank you." Feeling a little embarrassed inside, his expression didn't show.

  It's too polite. Su Cheng turned his head silently, and gave Ji Yanmo a difficult and obstructive look, so that he could take care of himself: "Xingtang, my dad has not been feeling well these two days, please help me! I will give you a mung bean ice cream as a reward." !"

  Because of Lu Xingtang, he got to know Luo Yuxing, a second-hand dealer.

  Through Luo Yuxing, he found five catties of saltpeter and ice cream grinder, put the boiled mung bean soup with sugar in the grinder, and frozen it on ice. Not to mention, it was delicious and relieved heat.

  Lu Xingtang nodded: "I'll go after I wash my face!" Back in the room, Lu Xingtang changed into a flimsy skirt, sandals and slippers, drank a bowl of millet porridge, and went to show Su Hao his body.

  It's not a big problem, it's just hot, let alone old people, even young people can't stand it!

  Ji Yanmo watched Lu Xingtang take the small fan wherever he went, with a little smile in his eyes.

  On the morning of April 30th, Xu Yan, who was working in the hospital, came back. The military drove her back. She also brought back a lot of supplies. Since the last time she came back, Xu Yan has never returned, and she has saved a lot of supplies. . Lu Xingtang took most of the supplies, and originally wanted Lu Xingtang to keep them for her.

  But the house has not been lived for a long time, the house is hot and there is no water, Xu Yan used supplies to exchange two buckets of water with Lu Xingtang, Su Cheng helped deliver the water to the house, learned from Su Cheng that he had saltpeter, and exchanged some with Su Cheng Saltpeter, make ice by yourself, with ice, the house is a little cooler.

  After Xu Yan came back, the mood of Lu Xingtang and others became heavy.

  Since the extreme heat came and Vibrio cholerae and protozoa virus disappeared, there were fewer patients in the hospital. More patients were sent to the hospital because of heatstroke or heat stroke. The hospital was also working hard to treat them. Unfortunately, they died in There are still many people suffering from heat stroke, and even doctors have died several times, all because of heat stroke and overwork.

  "However, I got specific information." Xu Yan's voice suddenly lowered: "I heard that GJ is building a base, roughly divided into military bases, official bases and private bases! Currently there is only one military base, built thousands of miles away There are three official bases, including the imperial capital

  , but the construction of the bases in the imperial capital was slow due to lack of water, and they were not completed so quickly! In addition to the official bases of the imperial capital, Yucheng and Bingcheng each built one! It is said that an official
  base It can accommodate about 2 million people! I just don’t know when the Imperial Capital will be built!”

  Lu Xingtang, who has memories of his previous life, knows that GJ has built four bases in total, one is a military base, three official bases, and the four bases are scattered all over the world. Country H guarantees that survivors in any city will have bases to accommodate them no matter where they are.

  In addition to military bases and official bases, there are also private bases! Private bases are established by people with money, food, guns, power, and power.

  The Ssangyong base is a private base.

  Lu Xingtang looked at Su Hao. This Ssangyong base was established by Su Hao's enemies Sheng Weijin and Sheng Weiming, and it belonged to the Sheng family's base in the imperial capital.

  In the previous life, Su Hao died of a virus. In order to avenge his dead sister Su Yuan, Su Cheng made Su Hao die in peace and went to Ssangyong base, but Lu Xingtang didn't know if he had revenge in the end. After the earthquake, she hadn't seen her for a long time. To Su Cheng.

   Thanks: Pu Yuexi, Gao Dapang_Db, monthly tickets for two babies~
    Thanks to: Liner, Maple Leaf 872, Haiyang 1, book friend 854***343, * (the baby without a name), Yu Yu, you If the flowers bloom, the butterflies will come, the fruit candy that loves to eat rice stewed rice, the ugly duckling, the extreme sky, the big dipper, the flowers bloom and fail, and they will return to the dust 73, Puppet No. 07, the genius of fools, love, it turns out to be willing, Wei Jiuer, ancient dreams, Misty Rain Yi Xiaoxiao, Winnie C, and their souls are leaving. .

    _

  _

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 94 She will have nightmares
  after reading it. Later she also went to Ssangyong base, and met Su Cheng once at Ssangyong base. Later, the SsangYong base was destroyed and the Sheng family ran away.

  She didn't know Su Cheng's life or death. She didn't see Su Cheng until she died, so she probably died too!
  When will the official base of the imperial capital be built? In the previous life, it was only built in the second half of the year, because of the fire! The water that was finally transported from other lakes and rivers such as the Yinjiang River and the Mother River was very difficult to build the official base of the imperial capital because of the delay in the construction progress due to fire fighting and the loss of talents.

  Lu Xingtang fled to the south due to the earthquake before the official base of the imperial capital was built. It is not clear how the imperial capital will be after the earthquake. By the time she knew it, she had already entered the Ssangyong base.

  "Can accommodate two million people?" Su Cheng frowned, "The survivors of our imperial capital are far more than two million people, let alone the number of survivors in our entire H country!" It cannot accommodate, but it is still under

  construction , the current base belongs to the first phase, and every base in the previous life, whether it is a military, official, or private base, has established six phases. There are four military and official bases, but six private bases. The scale is similar, that is, ten bases, sixty phases, which can accommodate at least 120 million survivors.

  The law of survival of the fittest in the last days will eliminate some people in every extreme weather.

  Country H had a population of 1.4 billion before the end of the world. After a few years, the population will drop sharply. GJ will continue to build, and it may be able to accommodate the remaining survivors.

  "Are you going to the base?" Lu Xingtang asked.

  "I don't know." They don't know anything about the situation of the base now. They only heard about the construction of the base, but they didn't hear the exact regulations. If the situation of the base is the same as that of the shelter... "What about you? Are you

  going?" Su Cheng asked.

  Lu Xingtang thought for three seconds and said: "Not going for now, after all, we don't know the situation of the base. If we say that the base not only provides us with housing, but also provides survival supplies, or allows us to use our own labor to earn supplies at the base, so that we have Living security, I think we can go!

  Natural disasters are ruthless, we don’t know what natural disasters and man-made disasters we will face next, if there is a shelter in the base, it is better than outside! Moreover, we still have supplies, and we should be able to hold on until the ZF releases news about the base When the news of the base is released, we will know the general situation of the official base of the Imperial Capital."

  Su Cheng and Xu Yan felt that Lu Xingtang was right, "Let's ask each other! The hospital is not very busy now, and I will come back when I have news. The news tells you, or you can go to the obstetrics and gynecology department or the pediatrics department of the hospital to find me, whichever department I need now, I will move bricks there.” Xu Yan

  knew that Lu Xingtang was a medical student before the outbreak of the apocalypse, so she put a lot of money in her daily life. The hospital did not understand the medical knowledge and asked Lu Xingtang. The question was not profound, as the doctors said, but she was a layman and had not been trained in professional knowledge, so she didn't understand much. Lu Xingtang has learned it before, he can't and he doesn't force it!
  So before Xu Yan returned to the hospital, Xu Yan and Lu Xingtang studied and discussed medical knowledge, and Xu Yan benefited a lot.

  Before Xu Yan left, she sent the remaining supplies to Lu Xingtang's home and asked Lu Xingtang to help them keep them.

  After Xu Yan left, the unit building became quiet.

  A few days later, the people from 1904 came back, and Wu Jin told Lu Xingtang them that because they are technical talents, now GJ needs them, and they are asked to leave by GJ, and the Sunshine Community will probably not come back.

  The three of Lu Xingtang and the others immediately understood that the imperial capital was building an official base, and their family of three happened to meet the standards for building the base, so they were recruited away.

  So, there were only three of them on the 19th floor, four people.

  In addition to taking care of the animals in the space every day, Lu Xingtang practiced against Ji Yanmo in addition to growing vegetables, harvesting vegetables, growing herbs, and harvesting fruits. Later, Su Cheng also joined them, and they pried open the door of 1904. Wu Jin and the others Except for the furniture, everything else has been taken away.

  They moved the furniture to a room and stacked them, took the saltpeter to 1904 to make ice, and all their supplies were transferred to 1904, and their room seemed much empty.

  The three of them would come to 1904 to train for about 2-3 hours every night. They couldn’t train during the day because it was too hot.

  Thermostatic clothing, 25 ° love is also gone.

  However, every time Lu Xingtang entered 1904, he always felt that 1904 had a stench of rotting corpses. The smell was not very obvious. Because he was worried about accidents during training, Lu Xingtang took Yunnan Baiyao spray and a bottle of toilet water, so the smell was covered by toilet water. down, not very obvious.

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng are two big bosses, their noses are not as sensitive as Lu Xingtang's, and they have never smelled a bad smell. Seeing that Lu Xingtang kept frowning and pinching his nose, they searched in the room.

  There was no living room, so he moved to the master bedroom, two toilets, kitchen and bathroom. After searching for about half an hour, Su Cheng opened the bed board in the small bedroom and shouted: "I found it! No accident, this person It's Wu Ge!"

  During the severe storm, the three of them cleaned up Wu's family, Wu Jin's parents and wife passed away one after another, Wu Jin took his children out to find supplies or to work, but none of them saw Wu Ge. The figure, maybe Wu Ge will leave when they go out to find supplies.

  They didn't care about the situation of Wu's family either. They never asked Wu Ge. Now that he saw a corpse curled up under the bed, he could conclude that this person was Wu Ge.

  Ji Yanmo took the lead to enter the room, and after seeing the corpse, he confirmed: "It is indeed Wu Ge, the clothes look familiar!" Then he backed out, blocking Lu Xingtang from entering the room to see: "Don't look, look I'll have nightmares!"

  Lu Xingtang obediently didn't enter the room to look, and retreated to the living room silently, Ji Yanmo's mouth curled up in a doting arc.

  That night, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng sent Wu Ge's body out.

  On May 11, ZF brought a well-drilling team to their Sunshine Community to dig wells.

  The survivors in the community all came out to watch the well drilling team, and Lu Xingtang also went down to watch the well digging.

  Drilling a well in the community had never happened in the previous life, and Lu Xingtang also wanted to know if he could get water out.

  They first chose a flat piece of land as the land for drilling a well, not near the drainage ditch or the house.

  Then let the well-drilling master determine the location of the well, pull the machine to the site, and hang up the drilling equipment. The power for drilling is the power output by the diesel engine. First, the surface soil is opened, and water is added to the well pit to make the drill bit rotate well... During the extremely hot

  period Drilling wells is very difficult to produce water. The well-drilling master said that from the beginning of drilling wells to now, the wells have become deeper and deeper, and the water quality has become worse and worse. Even when the well is 800 meters deep, there is no water. ZF staff have repeatedly emphasized that water must be frugal and not extravagant and wasteful, as water is hard to come by.

  It also requires people to keep an eye on the water well, and the supply is limited for each household.

  This task fell to Min Weihuan. The Sunshine Community was taken over by the military. The military had learned about the situation in the community. There were many building managers, but only Min Weihuan was the most responsible. The troublemakers were sent to the construction site to carry stones, Moving bricks, labor punishment.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 95 Make Her Compromise
  Carrying Stones? Moving bricks? Labor penalty?
  When Lu Xingtang and the others heard these words, they could be sure that the official base of the imperial capital was under construction.

  "Water is coming out! Water is coming out!"

  "Finally there is water, we don't have to worry about dying of thirst anymore!" "

  Thank you ZF, thank you well-driller, thank you for giving us a way to survive!"

  Indeed, the water came out, The well is 1500 meters deep! The well-driller said that this is the deepest well he has ever drilled.

  After the community had water, ZF stopped distributing water. Min Weihuan was worried about grabbing water or other communities and survivors occupying water sources and destroying wells, so he was immediately protected by people from their unit, and people from other units were not at ease.

  After having water, everyone went home and brought down the buckets. For the time being, each household has one bucket of water. If there are many people in the family, you can carry an extra bucket of water, but the whole family must come down to register and determine the population. Some people lie and cheat water.

  In order to maintain the stability of queuing to fetch water, Min Weihuan specially invited three people from Lu Xingtang to guard them. The three of Lu Xingtang were in a panic and finally had something to do. Naturally, they agreed, and the reward was a bottle of 300ml water.

  Water is fetched every morning and evening, and no water is fetched during the day.

  Lu Xingtang was unwilling to guard after a day, and asked Min Weihuan to arrange people in the unit building to guard, in groups of two or three, because instead of guarding for a while, they were guarding all day long. It was hot, but it was still unbearably hot, and the bottle of water was not enough to quench her thirst.

  Lu Xingtang is not willing, the people in the unit building are willing, even if there is only half a bottle of water, and Min Weihuan does not force it. In order to ensure everyone's safety, Min Weihuan arranged a group of three and gave them the loud voice. Someone grabbed water and yelled loudly so that everyone in the community could hear it.

  It is not only people in the community who are on guard, but also people in other communities stealing water.

  Su Cheng was more ruthless, and asked the people in the unit building to bring their guns, even if it was an empty gun, only with a gun can they be deterrent.

  Ever since there was water in the community, Lu Xingtang has hardly gone downstairs to fetch water. It was Ji Yanmo who helped bring the water up. He carried a bucket in each hand, which was full and did not spill a single drop. Lu Xingtang also strongly demanded to fetch water by herself, but Ji Yanmo refused to agree no matter what, and always used various excuses to make her compromise.

  For example: "I fetch water for you, and you sew a piece of clothing for me. One piece of clothing is broken, and I don't have a needle." "Today I want to eat

  Liangpi. I know you can do it. I will exchange my labor for a piece of Liangpi." "

  "One bucket of water, a bowl of mung bean soup, a little bit of heat stroke." "

  ..." In short, she didn't drink a bucket of water.

  Although the water quality was a bit poor, Lu Xingtang did not dislike it, and poured it into a clean water tower after sedimentation, and put in water purification tablets. The sediment was poured into the grassland in the space, nourishing the grass~
  On this day, Lu Xingtang heard the sound of rumbling in the sky, and went to the window to see the planes flying by.

  Puzzled.

  That night, Lu Xingtang learned from Ji Yanmo that fires had broken out in many mountains in the imperial capital, and because there was no water to put out the fires, they all got water from other places. In addition to the fires that broke out in the mountains and spread and burned, there were also many shelters in the urban area. Fires broke out in high-rise buildings and residential areas one after another. About 10,000 people died, and there were also soldiers who died in the fire because of saving lives.

  This is all caused by the lack of water. ZF has tried very hard to find a solution, but no matter which solution is effective, there is a lot of water in Lu Xingtang's space, and there is even a river all over the grassland. The river is clean and clear. If You can use the water in the space for GJ to build a base, or let GJ use it on survivors.

  However, she tried.

  Water can enter the space, but the water in the space can only be used by herself, and cannot be used by others.

  Once the water in the space leaves the space, it will become air.

  What made Lu Xingtang furious was that she took a bucket of water out of the space and evaporated, but when she put the bucket back into the space, the water came back!

  The water in the space can only be used in the space! ! !

  Lu Xingtang did not dare to donate the water that Lu Xingtang hoarded before the outbreak of the apocalypse, because there was a shortage of water everywhere, GJ must have searched all the water sources in the imperial capital immediately, and her lies would be exposed as soon as she was poked.

  A few days later, Lu Xingtang saw that the water quality was getting worse and worse, so he asked himself to go downstairs to fetch water to check the situation. It was estimated that there was no water in the well, so Ji Yanmo silently let go of Lu Xingtang's bucket, and the two went downstairs together fetch water.

  "Hey, the water quality is getting worse and worse. Yesterday the water was quite clear, but today it's cloudy. It looks like this well is going to dry up! We don't have any water anymore!" When it was Lu Xingtang's turn to fetch water, Lu

  Xingtang Also saw it. The water quality was really turbid, so Min Weihuan immediately decided that half a bucket of water for a family, and one bucket of water for a family with a large population.

  If there is all one bucket of water, it is estimated that the people who line up behind will not be able to get water.

  Seeing this, Lu Xingtang went upstairs with an empty bucket, stopped fetching water, and left the water for those in need.

  Ji Yanmo didn't fetch water either. His excuse to the outside world was that during this period of time, he was saving food and money, and there was still some water at home, so he didn't fetch water for the time being.

  The next day, the wells in the community ran out of water, and everyone fell into panic again. Min Weihuan went to the ZF, and the ZF also called the well-driller and continued to dig wells. Unfortunately, the well-driller had no choice. He said: "There's no water! I can't get it out!"

  Without water, even if the ZF staff were turned upside down, there would be no water, and everyone had been throwing and rolling for a long, long time to no avail. They tried their best, but they couldn't get water.

  Not only the Sunshine Community, but all the wells in the imperial capital are gradually running out of water.

  So everyone decided to leave the imperial capital and go to other cities to ask for help, maybe there will be water.

  Watching the survivors dragging their families, some driving a car, some pushing a cart, and some relying on two legs, they took all their supplies and left the imperial capital overnight, hoping to find a place to rest before dawn place, will not be burned to death by the sun.

  "Since April 7th, the weather has warmed up and the ice and snow have melted. Until today, it has only been more than a month, and everyone has been cornered. They can't even wait for the news of the completion of the base." Su Cheng sighed helplessly. "I don't know what's going on at the base now?"

  Many people in their unit building checked their luggage and left the complex.

  Another two days passed, and several houses left in their unit building, and the people who lived in the widow's house also left. The widow was really lucky, because she lived in the opposite door of Min Weihuan, and she has survived to this day. In the previous life, he died long ago.

  The unit building suddenly became clean. On this day, Xu Yan came back with supplies, "I will not go back to the hospital this time. Because there is no water, the hospital has no patients, and everyone has fled. ZF

  no Let us doctors and nurses leave, saying that we are needed after the base is built, let us wait for the base, and we can move in early at the end of the month." It's the

   last day of this month, do you have a monthly pass? I beg for a few monthly tickets, please~ thank you, okay

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 96 Providing Gasoline
  After Xu Yan came back, Lu Xingtang returned all the supplies she had left with her: "Xu Yan, since you are going to the official base soon, then take away the supplies you saved."

  Xu Yan knew how much supplies she had saved, and she was very shocked to see Lu Xingtang returning all her supplies to her: "Why? These supplies seem to be kept by you, but they are actually for you! As I said, My life is given to you, and I am yours! Materials, of course!" "

  Why did you insist on giving me your life? Didn't you just see that I have weapons and I am strong enough, and you want to attach to me and get my protection? ?" Lu Xingtang did not hesitate to puncture Xu Yan's true inner thoughts: "I have never accepted it!"

  She has already repaid the kindness of half a compressed biscuit in her previous life. Even helping Xu Yan keep the supplies for a long time is enough! Moreover, Xu Yan knew that she had entered the official base ahead of time, and even came back a few days earlier. The meaning was very clear, and she came back for supplies.

  There is another layer, which Lu Xingtang did not say, if a person really wants to be attached to another person, he will definitely try to get others' approval.

  And she, no!

  Yes, she provided them with information about the base, but she also used medical knowledge to study and discuss with her for a few days, allowing her to learn a lot of medical knowledge, enough!
  Xu Yan was silent, Lu Xingtang kept her supplies for nearly a year, and gave her two-thirds of all her supplies: "I'm sorry to trouble you! These supplies are all given to you, and the right is to repay you The grace of saving lives, and the reward for keeping the supplies!" She left the Sunshine Community, and she will not come back if there is no accident.

  The wells in the community couldn't pump water, the wells in the entire imperial capital were cut off, and the ZF didn't distribute water, and several households in their unit buildings were gone overnight, and more than half of the entire community was gone.

  Seeing that there was not much water in the house, Su Cheng approached Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo to discuss: "No matter how frugal we are, our water is not enough. Now that the entire imperial capital is short of water, should we leave the imperial capital like everyone else, or should we leave the imperial capital? Find a way to find water! If we stay in the imperial capital, where can we find water? "

  Ji Yanmo's eyes were on Lu Xingtang, and Lu Xingtang was forced to care for him. After thinking for a while, he wanted to express his thoughts: "I I don’t want to leave, the end of the world is breaking out, and it’s not just the imperial capital that is involved in the accident. You can tell from the base established by GJ that country H has completely fallen. Maybe the whole planet is going through natural disasters in the end of the world. We can’t sleep peacefully wherever we flee. If you come down, there may not be a way out! If you want to go, go!"

  Moreover, she is not short of water! If you don't lack supplies, you don't want to leave!

  Ji Yanmo said: "I'm not leaving either! There's no water, we can go find water! I have a van, and the water towers and buckets of the three of us can be stored. If you want to stay, the three of us will go find water immediately! The emperor doesn’t have it, so let’s look for it in other cities, and we’ll definitely find water!”

  Su Cheng’s eyes lit up: “Van transport truck? Are you kidding me?” If there is a van transport truck, they can take a gamble and go to other places Fetch water! And they have gasoline, lots and lots of gasoline.

  "Never joking!" Ji Yanmo said firmly: "In addition, there are three sets of tires and a set of car repair tools, and now the tires and car repair tools are on the car!" Su Cheng said: "If this is the case, what should we do

  ? When is it time to find water?" The water at home is enough for Su Hao to use for two days alone, and he must find water within two days and bring it back!
  Ji Yanmo said: "You can set off to find water tonight!"

  Tonight?

  "Where do you go to find water?"

  Ji Yanmo's eyes fell on Lu Xingtang, and Lu Xingtang, who was loved again, had no choice but to say: "Go to Jicheng! Su Cheng, you forgot that there is a freshwater lake in Jicheng. It is a 4A lake in our country. It is also the only nature reserve in the North China Plain that maintains a complete wetland ecosystem such as swamps, waters, tidal flats, meadows and forests..." Before Lu Xingtang could finish his sentence, Su Cheng and Ji Yanmo's eyes lit up.

  Lu Xingtang proposed to look for water in the freshwater lake of Jicheng. It was because he passed by this freshwater lake in Jicheng when he fled in his previous life. Later, he met a local in Jicheng and learned that the extreme heat lasted for a very short time in Jicheng, only two months. time!
  The freshwater lake did not dry up, and the locals of Jicheng survived by relying on the freshwater lake. However, during the extremely hot period, the freshwater lake was controlled by the military. It will not agree with them to take the water away.

  Su Cheng agreed without hesitation: "I'll make arrangements for my dad!" "

  Then I'll drive!"

  "Wait a minute! I haven't finished yet." Lu Xingtang stopped the two of them: "The freshwater lake belongs to Ji after all. City, we people from the imperial capital go to Jicheng to fetch water, I’m afraid we can’t get it directly! We have to prepare supplies and barter, I hope they will fetch water for us for the sake of supplies!” “That’s right, let’s get the supplies

  first Get ready."

  Lu Xingtang hummed: "Get the supplies ready, get the water tower and buckets ready!"

  The three of them moved separately, and when Ji Yanmo drove the van back, it attracted the attention of people in the community, especially When they saw Lu Xingtang and the others carrying the water tower and buckets to the van, they all understood that Lu Xingtang and the others were going to find water, so everyone was anxious and wanted to find water with Lu Xingtang and the others.

  Including Min Weihuan also rushed downstairs, "Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo, Su Cheng, where are you going to find water? Take us, we have no water. If we can't find water anymore, we will be forced to leave home Fleeing, this is our home, we don't want to leave, please take us, let's find water together."

  Other people in the unit building also went downstairs to ask for help, their posture was very low, I hope Lu Xingtang and the others can agree to help them a handful!
  Lu Xingtang saw that everyone in the community wanted to be a hand-reaching party, so he sneered: "Want to fetch water with us? Yes! I agree! But, I have one condition!" Lu Xingtang looked at them coldly: "Look Have you arrived at the car? Gasoline is needed to make the car move! Those who want water must provide gasoline! It can only be gasoline, if there is no gasoline, don’t ask us to help you find water!”

  No matter who it is, everyone is treated equally!
  Lu Xingtang knows how precious water is during extreme heat, but aren't they saviors? Why help people find water for free? It is impossible to get water without paying a little price!
  The people who didn't stock up on gasoline suddenly felt sad, but they didn't give up, and even knelt down to beg Lu Xingtang and the others, but Lu Xingtang and the others were as hard as iron, and they refused!

  Those who had gasoline at home were overjoyed, ran back quickly, brought out the gasoline, and gave it to Lu Xingtang and the others. Lu Xingtang immediately registered their names: "One liter of gasoline is one catty of water, and you provided ten liters of gasoline, so you only have ten catties of water !"

  "You have twenty liters of gasoline and twenty catties of water!"

   Thank you: Flowers bloom and fall* to follow fate, graceful like a dream, twinkling stars, Kong Yixuan's mother 18407150186, book friend 120529020351551, book friend 20220315180514222, thank you for the monthly pass , Thank you so much, I love you and love you~
    Thanks to: wallacelee, Sky, immature °, flowers blooming and falling *Yi Suiyuan, L, light named after you, Xixi, Sang Xiaosang, [the baby without a name 】Kong Yixuan's mother 18407150186, Nine, Book Friends 175520, Yuxi 349, Ancient Dream, Wei Jiu'er, Le, Fruit Candy who loves to eat rice stewed rice, Qing Liangzi, Yidan, Winnie C, the soul is leaving. Thank you babies for your recommendation votes and support, thank you~
    Thanks to: book friend 84009, a lazy cat, little Ali, thank you three babies for your Xiaoxiang tickets~Meme

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 97 I won't bother you to chase your wife

  "Lu Xingtang, you are too black-hearted. The value of gasoline is higher than that of water. You should give at least five catties of water for a liter of gasoline!" I suffered a lot and almost lost my life, but it turned out to be so cheap.

  Lu Xingtang looked at that person: "If you think it's unfair, you can take the gasoline back and go find it yourself! See if you can get three catties of water in exchange." They are on the 19th floor, and they will never be taken advantage of!

  Min Weihuan knew that the 19th floor said one thing, so he immediately summoned the people in the unit building and asked them to make a quick decision. If they didn't want to give out gasoline, they had to hide the gasoline. He didn't care about their life or death, he hoarded it himself Take out the gasoline and change the water!

  Everyone in the unit building understands Lu Xingtang's temperament. Since Lu Xingtang collects gasoline, it means that they will not look for water in the imperial capital, but go to other cities to look for water, and they will definitely find water. So they found out all the gasoline at home and gave it to Lu Xingtang for Lu Xingtang to register. If others don't want it, they will.

  Seeing that the people in his unit building were so happy, Lu Xingtang took their gasoline, and after registration, asked them to take down the bucket or the bucket road. The bucket and water tower had to write their names, and the water would be taken according to their names when the time came.

  Afraid that Lu Xingtang would repent, they quickly went back upstairs, and took all the buckets and water towers they filled with water downstairs: "Lu Xingtang, our family's buckets and water towers are here, you put them on! Although we don't have enough gasoline to change, but You can't make a trip for nothing, you fill up all the buckets and water towers, and when we have supplies or gasoline, we can change the water with you! Do you think it's okay?" Lu Xingtang agreed, and he really couldn't make a trip for nothing, even if

  they It can't be changed, the water is theirs.

  People in other units: "!!!" Seeing that the people in their own unit agreed to change, they followed suit and took down all their buckets, water towers and tanks. If there is no water in the future, they will use supplies to communicate with them. Change! They are reluctant to go, it's too hot!

  Lu Xingtang smiled, their calculations were pretty good, but unfortunately, will she let them get what they want? Will not! If you want water, you have to exchange supplies! It must be a real material! Reach out to the party, get out!
  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng put the water tower buckets and tanks they brought over into the carriage, Lu Xingtang walked to Min Weihuan's side, looked at Min Weihuan and said, "Min Weihuan, I need your help with something!"

  "You say!"

  "We all went to find water, and no one is watching on the 19th floor. I am worried that people from other units will rob us of supplies on the 19th floor! If you can protect the safety of our 19th floor, protect Su Cheng's father , don’t let anyone go up to the 19th floor, and when we come back from looking for water, send a bucket of water alone! The biggest bucket in your house, a bucket of water!” Min Weihuan’s eyes lit up: “Lu Xingtang, Ji Yanmo,

  Su Cheng, you can rest assured to find water, and I will leave the safety of the 19th floor to me! I, Min Weihuan, will guard the 19th floor even if I risk my life, and take good care of Professor Su!" Su Cheng immediately gave Min Weihuan a pistol

  , Thirty bullets: "If anyone dares to break in, kill them directly!"

  Min Weihuan's eyes turned red: "Don't worry, I will protect the 19th floor to the death!"

  People in the unit building expressed their opinions one after another, and they would talk to Min Wei Let's guard the 19th floor together. The three of Lu Xingtang understood what they were thinking, didn't they just want a little more water? If there were no problems on the 19th floor, she would naturally not treat them badly.

  Su Cheng went back upstairs, told Su Hao about the situation, told Su Hao to be careful, gave Su Hao a gun and bullets, and begged Su Hao to survive!
  Su Hao said sadly and sadly: "Silly boy, Dad promised you that you will never commit suicide! I will wait for you to go home, don't worry!" Su Cheng was still worried, and he

  told Min again before going downstairs to tell Min Wei Huan, let Min Wei Huan knock on the door when he has time, leave when he gets a response, without disturbing Su Hao.

  Min Weihuan agreed.

  Before Su Cheng came back, Lu Xingtang opened the offline map on his phone, found the route to Jicheng, and left when Su Cheng went downstairs.

  After Su Cheng came down, Ji Yanmo said directly: "Go and watch in the carriage. Lu Xingtang and I will drive alone and guard against each other. The van transport truck has a big target, and anyone with a discerning eye will know what they are going to do, whether it is the front of the car or the car. The rear of the car must be guarded.

  After discussion, it was decided that one person would drive for two hours. If there is no accident, they will arrive in Jicheng before dawn. The

  main reason is that there are many survivors who left the imperial capital at night, and they are worried about being robbed Or they blocked the road, which slowed down their progress.

  When they came out of the community, they saw a lot of vehicles converging on the road. The cars, the roofs, and the backs of the cars were filled with supplies slowly. People sitting in the cars were very crowded. The face stuck to the car window was squeezed out of shape.

  As the speed increased, the heat in the car became less hot, and the cool wind blew into the car. Lu Xingtang squinted his eyes comfortably, watching Ji Yanmo The mood was particularly good.

  Lu Xingtang told her to drive wherever she wanted to go, and told him to stop for a while, just stop, so well-behaved.

  Lu Xingtang focused on exploring the road, and deliberately did not pay attention to Ji Yanmo's state, because a little Be careful, if the two look at each other, she will be burned by Ji Yanmo's gaze.

  As more and more people flee the imperial capital, the car stops and starts, and Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo take turns driving for four hours Before leaving the imperial capital, Su Cheng wanted to follow the shift and drive, but Ji Yanmo stared away. Okay

  , I won’t bother you chasing your wife! I’ll just be lazy for a while, driving is tiring, you are willing to work hard, you It’s hard work, I won’t fight with you.

  Under the guidance of Lu Xingtang, it took an hour to leave the imperial capital and set foot on the highway to Jicheng. There were not many survivors on the highway, and their speed increased. The cool wind got into the car, whether it was Lu Xingtang in the driver's seat or Su Cheng in the car let out a sigh of comfort. It was the first

  time for them to enjoy such a natural wind from the extreme heat, comfortable!

  Three hours later , they finally got off the highway, Lu Xingtang checked the offline map and found the location of the freshwater lake in Jicheng.

  By the time they reached the freshwater lake, it was already daylight.

  Along the way, they saw many survivors with numb expressions and dull eyes, who looked like walking corpses. They dragged their heavy and tired bodies and walked forward step by step, looking around while walking, looking for a suitable place to save their lives. When they came out, they didn't want to die, let alone be roasted into jerky by the sun.

  Seeing Lu Xingtang driving a transport truck over, none of them felt excited. The car was very comfortable to drive, but it was also terribly hot, even more terrifying than outside, and could kill people at any time. They saw a van before The truck took the whole family to escape. As a result, there was no gasoline on the road, and there was no gasoline, let alone water, and it spontaneously ignited on the road.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 98 Refused to reach out to the party

  The speed of spontaneous combustion is much faster than the speed of the end of the world. As soon as the person jumped out of the car and the people in the car were not rescued, the car exploded.

  The entire carload of people and supplies were gone.

  It also implicated many innocent passers-by. It was the van passing by them, not because they stopped to watch the van explode naturally, but because they were slow to escape, they were affected and lost their lives.

  Their car is still a transport truck. If it explodes naturally, they will die more tragically and miserablely than the people in that van.

  So it was safe along the way, no one stopped them, robbed.

  After arriving at the freshwater lake, Lu Xingtang and the others found that the water quality in the freshwater lake was turbid, and the returned water had to be settled for treatment. It probably wouldn't last long, but the extreme heat in Jicheng ended early, so there was no need to worry about the water source.

  There are many soldiers guarding the freshwater lake. They saw many survivors who came to fetch water. It was only at this moment that Lu Xingtang and the others knew.

  The military allowed civilians to fetch water, but they had to show their ID cards. If you take a lot of water, you have to turn in the supplies.

  As for how much supplies to turn in, it depends on how much water you need? The more water, the more supplies will be paid. In addition, registration is required, and identity information must be implemented. They are not allowed to waste water. Now water resources are too precious to be wasted at all.

  Fortunately, they have prepared enough supplies, so they are not worried about not being able to get water.

  But there are a lot of people fetching water. If you want to fetch water, you have to line up. When it is your turn, you come to fetch water.

  The queuing should also be divided into two rows. The first row registers first, and after the registration is completed, go to the other row to line up, and that row is for getting water.

  Get water and leave immediately!

  Because they fetched a lot of water, Su Cheng asked Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo to wait a while, and he went to negotiate with the military, hoping that the military would accommodate them, and they could queue up to get water, and the request was for the water towers, buckets and water tanks they brought. Must be filled!

  After negotiating, Su Cheng told Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo: "They agreed with us to fetch water, and I also told them about our situation. Of course, I didn't tell them the real situation!" He only said that this transport truck was rented by them and the Erdao dealer

  . Yes, it is the rented car with all the materials in the whole community, filled up all the gasoline stored in their community, and brought water from the fresh water lake from the imperial capital, and also prepared a lot of materials, I hope they will be accommodating.

  People said, they can let them fill all the water towers, buckets and tanks, but they have to turn in the supplies. Of course Su Cheng agreed to turn in the materials, but after looking at them, they felt that there were too many tools, such as buckets, and they were a little unhappy. After all, this freshwater lake was still provided to the people of Jicheng.

  Lu Xingtang said to Su Cheng: "We have a lot of gasoline, first fill up the truck's fuel tank, and leave some, enough for us to get home, and give them all the remaining gasoline. If it still doesn't work..." Lu Xingtang took out a pistol: "Give them this!"

  Su Cheng disagreed, but there was nothing they could do at the moment, as the supplies they brought were not many.

  After another negotiation, the other party agreed. A small barrel of gasoline was left for them, and the gun was taken away.

  As a result, they were taken to another place in the freshwater lake by the Jicheng military to help them take all the water-filling tools out of the car and fill them up with water pumps.

  After the pump was full, they returned immediately, mainly because they were worried that Su Hao would not be able to stay at home alone. Although Min Weihuan and the people in the unit building will protect Su Hao for the sake of water, it does not mean that Su Hao can take care of himself. I am also worried that the 19th floor will fall!

  On the way back, Lu Xingtang went to the carriage, which was requested by Ji Yanmo, and Su Cheng also wanted Lu Xingtang to rest, after a hard night.

  Lu Xingtang understood that Ji Yanmo asked her to go back to the space to rest, the space is much more comfortable than the carriage.

  They had enough gasoline, turned on the air conditioner on the way back, and drove the car to the maximum speed. Because it was daytime, after the temperature rose, there were basically no survivors on the road, and everyone hid. Because the car has air conditioning, they can't feel how hot the outside temperature is, but they can see it.

  The sun shone on them through the car glass, and their skin quickly became red and peeled off.

  "Fortunately, you asked Lu Xingtang to go into the carriage, otherwise the little girl would definitely cry in pain after being exposed to the sun!" They all grimaced in pain, they couldn't stand it, let alone the girl.

  Ji Yanmo lowered his eyes and looked at the red and moulted arm. Fortunately, he was in the space, and fortunately he would not be poisoned by the sun... On the

  way back, Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng drove very fast. After returning to the imperial capital, there were no obstacles and no survivors. , There are no roadblocks, etc., and the return journey only takes three hours in total.

  After returning to the community, Lu Xingtang and the others drove the car to the underground parking lot. Su Cheng immediately ran back upstairs to see Su Hao. Min Weihuan sat on the top stairs with a fan. Seeing Su Cheng come back in a hurry, he was stunned. : "You found the water and came back? Why so fast? Did you not find the water!"

  Su Cheng said quickly: "Let the people in the unit go downstairs to get the water! How is my dad?" "

  Your dad is fine. I even talked to him." Min Weihuan replied as he went downstairs, his steps were brisk, there was water, the 19th floor was so powerful, they really found water.

  The people in the whole unit building immediately went downstairs to prepare to divide the water.

  Lu Xingtang and the others are already ready, not only the people in their unit building, but as soon as they entered the community, people from other unit buildings came to the underground parking lot under the scorching heat.

  When Min Weihuan arrived at the parking lot, the rest of the people in their community basically came, standing around the express delivery truck station, and kept looking into the carriage.

  After waiting for a while, after confirming that everyone in the community had come, Lu Xingtang took out the bookkeeping book, but she didn't read the name according to the book to get water, but said: "Do you know where we get our water? Did you come back?"

  "Where?" Everyone was very curious.

  Lu Xingtang is not afraid that they will know, as long as they dare to go, they can get water, and it is not clear whether the water quality is good or not.

  "The largest freshwater lake in Jicheng!!" Lu Xingtang said every word: "Because we took too much water, we lost a gun and all the gasoline you turned in to fill up all the water towers, buckets and tanks How are we going to settle this account?"

  The gasoline issue can be ignored, but the gun must be discussed!

  Min Weihuan didn't expect to lose a gun: "Lu Xingtang? Why did you lose a gun?" "

  Because this freshwater lake in Jicheng is occupied by the military of Jicheng, we have to use material to get water. Barter! The freshwater lake in Jicheng is for the people of Jicheng, not for the people of our imperial capital!" The black eyes swept around slightly, seeing that everyone's faces were not very good-looking, Lu Xingtang's eyes became cold: "As long as you can get enough supplies to cover the guns, we will give you water! If you can't get it out, no one will have water except for those households who provided gasoline!

   " Looking for a monthly ticket~

  (End of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 99 I'm sitting on the ground and raising the price
  Lu Xingtang's words made the people in the community very unconvinced. Could it be that if they don't provide supplies, you won't go to Jicheng to fetch water? He dared to murmur these words in his heart, and did not dare to yell loudly, as long as they dared to say it, Lu Xingtang would never give them a drop of water!

  Min Weihuan didn't expect that it was the Jicheng military who took the action. Ordinary robbers or survivors would not have taken their guns: "Lu Xingtang, let's not talk nonsense, just go according to the market price! The trading market yesterday morning Selling water, 10 catties of grain for a catty of water, if you think this price is acceptable, we will go home and exchange the supplies for water immediately!" This price

  is the price of the trading market, not the price given by the Erdao dealer, who already sells 12 catties of grain for a It's a catty.

  Lu Xingtang glanced at Ji Yanmo, saw Ji Yanmo nodding, and approved the price!
  They agree, but it doesn't mean others agree, they all stared at Min Weihuan viciously: "10 catties of grain for one catty of water? Min Weihuan, look at us, we look like people who can afford ten catties of grain? This price , we can’t bear it!”

  “Why is your heart so dark? Giving back ten catties of food really doesn’t give us a way out, you are worse than a natural disaster!”

  Lu Xingtang looked at them sullenly, “If you don’t work hard and you don’t have food, you’re going to die. Want water? Do you think we are the Holy Mother or the savior! I thought it would be okay to exchange ten catties of grain for one catty of water! But you have such a bad attitude and want to be a hand-out party, so I’m sorry, I’m going to raise the price! Now start 15 catties of grain and one catty of water! If you want to change, just line up, if you don’t want to change, get out!" "

  15 catties of grain for one catty of water? Lu Xingtang, you can't do this, we don't have that much food!" "

  Lu Xingtang, as long as we have Food can be exchanged for water, and we will definitely agree to exchange it, but we don’t have it! In the end of the natural disaster, we have already eaten up all the supplies we recovered. Is this good? Three catties of grain and one catty of water, at this price, we can do it!”

  "Lu Xingtang, please take pity on us. Just exchange three catties of grain for one catty of water, okay? That's it, three catties for one catty!"

  Lu Xingtang stared at them sullenly with black eyes: "As I said, if you want water, you have to exchange supplies! Except for those who provide gasoline, they can exchange one liter of gasoline for one catty of water. For those who did not provide gasoline, they are now getting 15 catties of grain in exchange for water.

  " 1 catty of water! If you don’t agree, or don’t like it, then go find water yourself! Our 19th floor will not spoil you! Of course, you can also go to ZF to report our 19th floor, occupying water resources, and don’t want to take it out Share!" ZF is busy building official bases and looking for water, so there is no time to pay attention to their unreasonable troubles!

  Ji Yanmo has long stopped listening to the nonsense of people in the community. The moment Lu Xingtang said, he opened the car door, took out a pistol from the passenger seat, and pulled the trigger, "Who just wanted to exchange three catties of grain for one catty?" Water, stand up!"

  Suddenly there was no sound, and he looked at the gun in Ji Yanmo's hand in horror.

  Su Cheng came down with a steelyard and a water ladle and saw Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo's angry faces, and instantly understood: "Since they don't want water, let's move the water to the 19th floor! Lu Xingtang, You stay and guard the water we have worked so hard to find! Ji Yanmo and I moved the water! Although the speed is a bit slow, we can still finish the move in the afternoon and night."

  Lu Xingtang nodded: "Then move Anyway, the people in our community don’t want to pay for any supplies!”

  Everyone became anxious immediately, and hurriedly begged Lu Xingtang and the others: “Lu Xingtang wait a minute, they don’t want to pay, we are willing to pay! The food is gone, we can go find it ! But without water, we can’t last for a few days at all!”

  “Lu Xingtang, I have no food to exchange, but my family has bullets. When my son went out to find supplies, he found a box of bullets, about a thousand rounds. Look at this How much water can be exchanged for a thousand bullets? I just ask you to give us a little more water for the sake of a thousand bullets! Please." "

  Lu Xingtang, you promised that a liter of gasoline would cost a catty of water, you can't break your promise! "

  Lu Xingtang said coldly: "Now 15 catties of grain can be exchanged for a catty of water? Don't you think it's too much?"

  "Not much, not much. You took your life to go to Jicheng in exchange for it, and you lost a gun. We didn't contribute, and we didn't provide supplies. It is right to exchange 15 catties of grain for a catty of water!"

  " Let's go home to get the food, and exchange the food with one hand and change the water with the other!"

  "Very good!" Lu Xingtang was satisfied: "Now we line up in two lines, one line provides gasoline, and the other line exchanges supplies for water! First, let's give Those who provide gasoline exchange for water, take your containers and line up to get water!"

  Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng helped to weigh the water, and Lu Xingtang confirmed the water they exchanged according to the previously recorded list.

  The people in the unit building waited for the final change of water, and dealt with the others first.

  Half an hour later, the people who exchanged gasoline for water had returned with water. The next step was to exchange food for water. Lu Xingtang and the others did not immediately change it for them, fearing that someone would cheat, so they checked the food first to make sure the food was good. After weighing the scale and the quantity was correct, they fetched water for them.

  As long as the quantity and the quality of the food were not right, Lu Xingtang rejected them and told them to go back with the food and find water by themselves! They don't change!
  Everyone didn't expect that Lu Xingtang and the others would be so strict, they wanted to cheat, and the people who had passed the test would immediately take the food back and exchange it for good food.

  There was no food in exchange, or those who deceived Lu Xingtang and the others did not get a single drop of water. No matter how frustrated they were or even knelt down to plead for mercy, Lu Xingtang and the others did not soften their hearts.

  In the last days, being soft-hearted is the greatest cruelty to oneself!

  Next came the people in their unit building. Except for Min Weihuan, they gave an extra three catties of water in addition to the water exchanged for gasoline and grain. Thank them for guarding the 19th floor. Min Weihuan got a bucket of water more than the others, because he was invited by Su Cheng to help take care of Su Hao, and he agreed early in the morning.

  After distributing the water, Lu Xingtang and the others began to send all the water in the car to the 19th floor. The water they found was too much, and the weather was extremely hot. The three of them carried it very hard. They couldn't move much water during the day. Beware of people from the same community robbing their hard-earned water.

  So it took one afternoon and one night to send all the recovered water upstairs.

  After they finished moving the water, Ji Yanmo went out in the car and 'returned' the car!

  Min Weihuan returned the pistol and bullets that Su Cheng had temporarily given him to Su Cheng.

  Next, they stayed behind closed doors on the 19th floor.

  The people in the community changed the water with them, but they didn't change it! No matter how much food is given, it will not be exchanged!
  The popularity of the community was so high that they actually went to ZF’s door to make a fuss, and the people from ZF arrested them on the 19th floor, saying that they had water not to be used by everyone, and that they were hiding it and selling it at a high price!

  As a result, ZF's people and birds did not bird them.

   Thanks: Gongchang_dC, Doudou, the past is like the wind, fruit candy who loves to eat rice stewed rice, book friends 20230223895739, Lang, thank you for your support of monthly tickets, there are so many monthly tickets today, so happy ~ thank you babies ~ thank you:
    Sky , Bow length _dC, Liner,. Time is not old, love is desolate, modern heroine, copy all the way, nine, drink more hot water. , The soul is leaving. , Lang, Maple Leaf 872, Ancient Dream, Fruit Candy who likes to eat rice stewed rice, II. , Tangerine, Winnie C, thank you babies for recommending tickets, thank you
    for Xiaoxiang tickets from a lazy cat ~ thank you baby

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 100 Chasing Wife for a Long Time
  With water and supplies, the 19th floor was really closed. Until May 28, Min Weihuan knocked on the door and told them that GJ announced the successful construction of the base, so that the water was cut off. Survivors who ran out of food went to the base to seek shelter. The official base of their imperial capital has not been fully completed, but the base gate has been opened to allow survivors to live in and join the base construction. Min Weihuan felt that this was a chance to survive and wanted to go.

  The three of Lu Xingtang did not go to the base. If they wanted to go to the base, they would not look for water at all, and drove away directly.

  Min Weihuan didn't want to leave either, but the imperial capital was extremely hot and without a drop of water, they could only die if they stayed in the imperial capital. Instead of dying due to lack of water, it is better to go to the base to see the situation, at least the news from the base is enough to make They're crazy about it.

  The base manages everything. As long as you have healthy limbs, you can live a good life in the base. Even if you are physically disabled, as long as you go to the base, you will have work arrangements. GJ will not give up on anyone!

  Since the news of the base came out, people in their unit building and the entire community packed up their salutes and supplies and left the imperial capital overnight, hoping to arrive at the base earlier.

  After making sure not to go to the base on the 19th floor, Min Weihuan didn't force it, and exchanged some water with Lu Xingtang with the only supplies at home. He wanted to catch up with the first wave of people going to the base, because the first wave of people going to the base didn't have to. After paying the check-in materials, those who go to the base later must pay the materials, three catties of materials per person!
  As soon as Min Weihuan and the others left, their community and apartment buildings were suddenly empty, and it seemed extraordinarily quiet.

  On the night when Min Weihuan and others left, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo went out to have a look. Not only their community, but all the survivors were carrying, carrying supplies, or driving towards the official base of the imperial capital.

  If you go to the base, you can indeed get the shelter of the base, but how long can it last?

  The extreme heat lasted for a whole year in the previous life, without a single drop of water, Jicheng was so close to the imperial capital, it rained in Jicheng, and the climate gradually stabilized, but the imperial capital? In the second half of the year, the official bases of the imperial capital were all evacuated!

  "If the weather in the imperial capital is still so extreme, we have to leave too! They can't keep running back and forth to Jicheng to find water!" Lu Xingtang frowned.

  Ji Yanmo thought for a while and said: "When the supplies in our hands are about the same as the water, we will leave the imperial capital and go to Jicheng to survive temporarily! When the weather in the imperial capital stabilizes, we will come back!" Lu Xingtang turned around and

  looked Looking at their sunny community, they couldn't come back, because an earthquake that would destroy most of the imperial capital would occur before the extreme heat ended, and they came back from Jicheng with nowhere to go.

  The official base of the imperial capital is still under construction. The survivors who entered the official base were quickly arranged to work. They are now earning supplies with their own hands. The water is all brought from the south by the base, and the supply is limited.

  Lu Xingtang and the others are not envious at all. Even if the people in the base work at night and sleep during the day, most people can't stand it. There must be many people who will die of heat stroke, so it's safer to curl up on their 19th floor.

  A few days later, the people in the unit building ran out of water, and the building manager left. Lu Xingtang and the others were unwilling to sell them water, and they couldn't stay any longer, so they packed up their supplies and went to the official base.

  This time the building was really empty, only their 19th floor was left, and there were still people living in other units. When they couldn't find supplies, they still had to leave the community and go to the official base or go to other places to escape.

  Lu Xingtang didn't go out anymore. Except for practicing with Ji Yanmo every day, Su Cheng and the others couldn't see Lu Xingtang. They asked Lu Xingtang to come out to play cards, but she didn't come out: "Please, think about what I used to do? Medical student Ah! I searched a lot of medical books before, and I want to study hard, and it’s too hot, I don’t want to go out at all.”

  In addition to studying medicine, she also has to take care of the small animals in the space, and the little pigs grow up A lot, more and more edible, her consciousness has been busy since entering the space, there is no time to rest.

  After taking care of the small animals, I still have to go to work in the black land. When I get out of the black land, I have to go to the fish pond. I have to check it several times a day. I am also worried that the fish will get sick. Although after they entered the space fish pond, It's been fine, and it needs to be taken care of.

  More importantly, she wanted to keep a distance from Ji Yanmo, this man really didn't force her. But she always felt unstoppable affection from his eyes, wrapping her up.

  She saw Ji Yanmo's excellence, his looks and figure are amazing! She has a withdrawn personality and is as ruthless as she is. There is also space and abilities, he is a super powerful character! The origin is mysterious, and the ability is also mysterious! For her, it is single-minded for the time being.

  But, this is the end of the world! She didn't dare to give herself up easily and trust anyone.

  Even if she has some good feelings for him, these good feelings are not enough to make her give him her next life and life.

  If there is no apocalypse and they meet, she will definitely be willing to accept him.

  Ji Yanmo looked at Lu Xingtang's closed door, and sighed helplessly, it was very difficult to pry open Lu Xingtang's heart! It seems that he has really been chasing his wife for a long time, but he will not give up.

  The people in the imperial capital basically went to the official base to survive, but the ZF also wanted to know how many people stayed in the imperial capital.

  Ever since, the ZF sent people out to investigate one by one, and when they checked into the Sunshine Community, only the 19th floor of the Sunshine Community remained and they did not leave.

  Since then, the government has sent a bucket of water every day to maintain their daily needs, as well as three to five catties of food.

  A few days later, the water sent by ZF was very clear, much clearer than the first two days. Lu Xingtang asked curiously: "Why did the water suddenly become so clear? There is no turbidity at all!"

  The man who delivered the water said, "We brought this water from Jicheng. At the end of June 11th, there were three consecutive days of heavy rain. The heavy rain has soaked the soil in Jicheng, and now there is no shortage of water in Jicheng! Therefore, we emperors can go to Jicheng to fetch water, instead of traveling far as before. water from the place!"

  "It's really hard work for you," Lu Xingtang was very grateful. In fact, they asked them to go to the official base, but she didn't want to go. Ji Yanmo saw that she wouldn't go, so she didn't go, and Su Cheng didn't dare to take the risk of going out.

  Two days ago, Su Hao didn't bring Suxiao Jiuxin Pills with him because he went to the toilet, which caused him to fall ill before he finished using the toilet. If it wasn't for Lu Xingtang who lived next door and treated him in time, Su Hao would have passed away. From that day on, Su Hao was bedridden.

  Lu Xingtang said that Su Hao's body is weak, as long as he takes good care of it, he will be fine.

  So it is impossible for him to go to the base at this juncture, if the bump hits Su Hao, it will be his regret for the rest of his life.

   Yay, 100 chapters! So fast~

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 12K 16
[WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST | WATTPAD FEATURED STORY] Sam Sterling is the lone commander of a risky space mission. Her task: to take six prisoners to a r...
573K 24.8K 53
[This story is now FREE!] When Andie Bank agreed to take a job to help save her friend's reputation, it wasn't supposed to end up in a romance-fueled...
129K 2.3K 11
Y/n Sento, a boy who really admired the work of heroes he had seen so far especially his big sister. He always wanted to be a hero like her but his q...