Her New Butler/His New Mistre...

By Maka-kun

This is a fanfiction about rin and len as a couple so if you prefer them as twins then this is not for you. I... More

The Encounter
First Day Of School
Our Song
Study Time!/ You Don't Know How To Dance?
Party Time
"The Haters
The Transformation
The Last Chance
The Last Climb
Do You Want More?
thank you

Her Secret/His Past

2.8K 113 171
By Maka-kun

*Rins POV*

BOOM!! I sat straight up in bed. Oh no, it can't be! I panick as I quickly run to my window only to discover my fear come true.

It's raining. And it's a thunderstorm. BOOM! I can't help.but scream while I dive under the blankets on my bed. I start crying. Why do I have to be afraid of thunder. It's such a stupid thing to be afraid of and I know it but I still am.

It thunders again making the hair on my arms stand on end and another scream escape my throat. I need to stop crying. I have to stop crying or I will wake someone up.

But it thunders again and I find traitor tears running down my cheeks and I yelp while jumping slightly. I hate thunderstorms.

I hear my door open."Rin!!"

Len! I think with hope. Suddenly the blankets that covered me were being torn away. I look up at Lens shocked face as he sees my crying face. I must look terrible.

BOOM! Without thinking I leap into lens arms knocking us both to the ground. "Lenny! I'm so scared." I cry into his shoulder.

"Sshh. It's ok. Nothing is going to hurt you. I'm here." He whispers soothing into my ear as he slowly sits up with me still in his arms.

He picks me up and tucks me into bed. He sits down next to me while I stop crying. "Is there anything you want?" He asks talking like he was trying to not scare a lost puppy.

"Len, will you sleep with me tonight?"  I need someone. I can't bear the thought of him leaving me alone.

He looks thoughtful and when it thunders again I grab the edge of his shirt out of fear. I notice it's the same one he wore yesterday.

"Ok rin." And with that he lays down next to me. Him out of the blankets while I'm underneath them. He grabs my torso and pulls me towards his chest and holds me like a teddy bear.

I breath in his scent and snuggle closer to him. "Len, promise you won't tell anyone my secret. I'm afraid of thunder."

" I promise. Goodnight rin."

"Goodnight len."

*Lens POV*

I wake up looking at Rins sleeping face.  She drulling and snoring really loud. She's so cute. Wait. What am I thinking? I can't like her. It's forbidden. But she is cute,sweet and different. Ok. I admit it. I like rin Kagine. Oh no. What am I gonna do?

I glance at the clock. Its 5:00. Mrs. Kagine said she would put a list of my responsibilities and chores in my room. I guess I should get ready.

I untangle myself from rin without waking her up and go to my room.

It really is a nice room. Almost as big as Rins and it has a king size bed. The walls were painted yellow and still had that fresh paint smell. Mrs. Kagine must have done that. She is such a nice lady.

I get dressed, brush my hair and put it up then search for the list.

I find the list and read it.

Lens duties as Rins butler

*wake rin up every morning at 6:00 with her morning tea
* let her get ready
*take her to breakfast at the dining hall at 7:00
*Monday-Friday go to school with her you have already been enrolled. You will find your uniform and bag in the closet.
* Saturday-Sunday make her lunch
*take to dinner in the dining hall at 8:00
*take her to bed and tuck her in
*protect her with your life
*do anything else she wants you to do

Underneath the letter was a map of the mansion so I took it and went to the kitchen. I opened the kitchen door and one of the maids noticed me and came over.

"You must be Rins new butler. My name's miku hatsune and I'm one of her best friends so if you have any questions feel free to ask."She has long teal hair tied into pigtails with blue eyes.

" Thanks I'm len. I actually do have a question. Do you know what Rins favourite tea is?"

"Yeah it Earl Gray. Do you know how to make it? We store it over there in that pantry." She said while pointing to a cabinet.

"Yes I do. Thanks. You've been a great help." I said then left to get the tea.

About 20 minutes later I'm finally finished with the tea. I place it on a tray and go to Rins room.

*Rins POV*

The first thing I notice is the smell of my favourite tea. Then I hear someone calling my name. I look up at Len and he smiles.

"Good morning Mrs. Bedhead. Are you feeling better?"

I groaned as I remember the events that took place last night. So embarrassing. "Good morning ponytail" I reply,"and yea I feel better." I slowly sit up while rubbing my eyes. I hope they aren't puffy.

"Today's tea is Earl Gray with a little extra sugar." Len stated.

"How did you know that was my favourite?" I asked curiously.

He winked and said,"It's a secret."

When I finished my tea I ushered him out so I could get dressed. Today's Sunday so there's no school. I decided on a light blue gown and comfy slippers. I try to avoid high heals unless necessary.

I brush my hair, put in hair clips and tie my signature bow and leave my room. I find len waiting for me.

"You ready?"  "Yeah." And with that we walk to breakfast while easily starting conversation.

When we arrive at the dining hall Len  goes to eat his breakfast with the rest of the servents.

"Good morning papa, mom." I greet my parents while sitting down. I sit next to my dad who is at the end of the table and across from my new mom.

" Good morning rin." My mother responds. Papa puts down his newspaper and looks at me shocked." I'm pretty sure this is the first time you are on time for breakfast. What's the occasion?" Papa asks.

"There isn't one." I state while he looks at me with disbelief. "Must've been that new butler I got her. Now honey it is my job as your mother to turn you into a proper lady since your dad obviously failed in that category."My mom says.

"Hey! You try being a single parent!" My dad exclaims.

My mom ignores him and continues to talk to me." So I would like you to grow your hair out. " " Ok mom." I don't really care. I just cut it short cause I was tired of brushing it but now I can have len  to do it for me.

"See honey. That wasn't so hard."My parents continue to talk while I finish my food.

"I'm done. May I be excused?" I ask polity. "Sure Rinny." My dad says. " Have a good day!" My mom calls after me.

When I reach the hallway I see len waking towards me.

"Looks like I got here just in time." He tells me. "Are you going to follow me every where I go?" I ask.

"Well that's my job. Do you want me to go away?" He asks with a hurt expression. "No that's not what I meant. I love being with you. I was just wondering if you would rather be doing something else." I said quickly.

"No. There's nowhere else I would rather be." He replies genuinely with a dazzling smile.

I smile back and take his arm and drag him along with me as I say," Then come with me. I want to show you my favourite place here."

We are at my favourite tree now so I say " We're here!"

"This tree?" He asks. "Yep it's my favourite because it provides great shade on hot days and it's so peaceful. Come and sit with me." I say and sit down with my back resting on its trunk.

When he sits down to I ask," Hey len. You know a lot about me so I want to know about you. Why did you decide to become a butler?"

He looks thoughtful for a moment before he says," Well to start I was born in this town. My father was a drug addict and my mother is a prostitute. My father killed himself before I was born. I never even got to meet him. When I was six my mother sold me to an orphanage because I didn't make her enough money that day by asking strangers for spare change. I was only there for two years cause when I turned 8 I got a student loan and enrolled in butler in training school, room and board included. I was so happy when I found out I was excepted. I've lived there for the past six years and its been great. Then Mrs. Megurine I mean Kagine came and hired me. Any questions?" He asks and looks at me.

His expression quickly changes from nostalgic to worried. I'm crying.

*Lens POV*

She's crying. I suddenly feel her warm arms wrap around my neck. She's crying for me I think in almost disbelief.

I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder as traitor tears fall. I don't know how long we stayed like that but eventually Rins soft breaths turned to snores.

I chuckle to myself when I notice this. What the hell. I might as well get some sleep too. I gently lay rin down in the grass without waking her, then I join her into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 114 23
Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until SHE showed up. The new transfer girl, K...
30.2K 814 12
(Discretion advised- This story was made years ago so it won't be like the actual story just what I based off from the songs at the time so please do...
3.4K 199 10
Edit (7/31): have fun being left on a cliffhanger! asdfghjkl anyways I'm very sorry for not continuing this fanfic. I really don't have the thought...
559 12 9
All of the main plot developments are in the hands of AI dungeon! Σ(°ロ°) ! Aside from that, (Y/N) is a new cryptonloid, moving into the vocaloid man...