Yellow {lando Norris}

By katelinbliss2006

'A person who may have saved you in a way' Two best friends. One YouTube group. Who will fall and who will... More

Character's introduction
01
02
Instagram
04
05
06
07
Instagram
08
09
10
11
12
13 part 1
13 part 2
Instagram
14
15

03

982 22 3
By katelinbliss2006

Katelyns pov

I yawn waking up to the coming through the window as I forgot to shut the curtains last night. I look at my phone and looking at the time it read 10:30am I sighed and got out bed. Putting on my dressing grown and slipper and walking out my room and down stairs.

I hear voice talking in the kitchen which I assume is just Erin and max considering he did end up staying last night. I stretch and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine. How did you sleep?" Erin ask as she sees me walk and sends me a smile.

I just shrug "honestly E I don't even know. I kept waking up every hour or so so I guess you could say terrible." I sigh and yawn.

She just nods and smiles at me. Sitting down at the table.

"Coffee?" Max asks with a smile.

"Yes please. Coffee, two sugars please if you don't mind" I smile "you're a god send. Erin never makes me coffee" I chuckle a little and sit down.

He nods and chuckles. "Erm that's a lie you know I've done it multiple times thank you very much" Erin says raising a brow a me.

I just laugh and shake my head. "Okay bab whatever you need to help you sleep at night" max passes me drink and smile softly.

"Thank you maxie" I smile taking a sip.

Max smiles and kisses Erin's head as he sits down. I look at the two and just smile and hope to have someone look at me the way max looks at Erin full of love and affection.

Erin pulls me out my day dream and claps her hands excitedly. "Okay so today we're going karting! We've had it planned for ages just never got round to actually doing it! You're coming your first official YouTube video with quadrant!"

I grin at her and smile "oh I'm definitely coming. Ain't no way I'm missing that for anything" I chuckle and look at her.

She smiles and so does max. "Be prepared though lando will end up winning just like always." Max says with a chuckle.

Yeah we will see about I think to myself. "It's not about the winning it's about the taking part that matters" i grin and stand up taking my coffee.

They both look at me with raised eye brows. "What I'm going to get myself sorted." I say and they just nod. I walk upstairs to my room shutting the door.

———

About an hour or so later I'm ready and even more excited then before. I look in the mirror and smile. I Decided to post on my story and smile.

I smile and walk downstair to see that they're both ready and waiting on me. "You finally ready? Only taken like an hour and half to get ready" max says jokingly "who you tryna impress" he smirks

"Don't be jealous you can't look this good and Hmm let me think" I pretend to think and cross my arms. "Me, myself and I" I smile sweetly at him and Erin just laughs not being able to contain in. I chuckle a little. "Okay come on let's go!!" I smile and walk outside to the car.

I hear them both mumbling but I just shrug it off and get in the car as soon as they open it. No point in us taking 2 cars when we are going to the same place after all. I sit in the back and go through my social seeing the my following had increased over night. I smile a little and sigh.

———

We arrive at the place where we would be karting and I smile. God, how I've missed this. I get it the car, getting my bag and waiting for the other two. They come round walking hand in hand as we walk inside to be met but the other.

"Hey guys! Glad you could finally join us!" Niran says with a chuckle.

Ria walks over giving me and hug then doing the same with Erin.

"Blame Little miss Gomez over there. She was trying to look good for a certain someone." Max says again like he some early on. I just look at him and cross my arms.

"No I was not. We've been through this. I was making myself look good for me, myself and I. I don't need mans approval thank you very much." I glare at max and clench my jaw

"Yeah yeah darling whatever helps you sleep at night." He smirks and raises a brow.

Everyone was looking at us. Lando staring at me with a grin on his face.

"Quindi Dio mi aiuti. Ucciderò quest'uomo." I mumble and roll my eyes. "I hate you" I say to max before heading outside after signing myself in and what not.
(So god help me. I'm going to murder this man)

——

Everyone was now signed in and getting in to the suits but at little twist we've gotta dress up as people from Mario racing. I glance over lando who is already looking at me and sends me a soft smile which I return. I'm dressed up a princess daisy. I had no idea how I was gonna race in this but i wasn't going to let it stop me from racing and winning.

Lando was doing the intro to the YouTube video as we all stood behind him. "Hello guys and welcome back. Today we've a got so fun installed today. As you can see we are dressed up as characters from from super Mario." He smile and looks around at us all as the frame moves a little. "We going to be doing a real life Mario karting. So stay for the ride it's about to get good!" He smiles once's again.

We all do out separate shots on our predictions who was going win and then we finally was ready to start.

So far like up it's goes: ria, Steve, niran, Erin, me, Max, aarava, lando and Ethan decided to sit this one with him not feeling hundred percent. I'm smirking to myself knowing I could shock everyone here and actually win.

The light go green and off we go. Everything is going smoothly. I'm getting faster as each second passes. Lando was now behind him and just about to get past me and he does. "Not so fast mr." I mumble knowing go pro on the kart will pick it up. He only got faster though as each lap went on.

Ria was now behind me some how but I know she can do this just like she did with thar other karting video. Erin is no where I'm Erin was now behind lando and infront of me.

———

That Laos kept going and I was now in second place. Lando in first. I could be nice and let him win but where's the fun in that. I smirk. Stepping down and speeding the kart up going on the outside and over take him while blowing him a kiss. I punch my hand in the air.

The last corner and I come round it and the checkers flag goes down. I did it! I guess I'm not out of practice and I've still got it! "Yesss let's go baby!" I shout.

I come to stop and get out the car and take my helmet on and I smile victoriously. As they all come to stop and get out they jog over to me and smile.

"Ain't not way you just beat lando!" Steve say shocked

Ria ams erin squeal and run I've fro me hugging me. "She did and I know she's be able to do it again. But seriously how on earth did you learn how to Kart like that" ria says excitedly.

I just smile and shrug.

Lando walks over to me and smirks. "Well done kate, but I almost had you."

"Almost has me. You never had me babe. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, Winnings winnings" I smirk, quoting my favourite movie.

"You did not just quote fast and furious." Max laughs and shakes his head.

The camera is on. I smirk and cross my arms. "I did and I'll very happily do it again." I smirk even more "you're just jealous that I bear your sorry ass just like I beat his." I point at lando. "Even though you know he's the formula 1 driver"

Lando smirks at me but I can see the shock on his face. I look at him and he walks closer. "I guess you'll have to give me some pointers hm?" He says being rather close to my face.

I chew my lip and raise a brow. "Hmm nah I'm good thanks though Lan" I ruffle his hair smirking. I walk past him start talking to the camera.

I can feel his eyes on me but I just shrug it off. He was doing something to me and I didn't like it. I don't want to feel any sort of way. Love just ends in heartbreak ams nobody sticks around forever.
——-
All cameras has been turned off now that we've finished filming. I look at the time. 15:30pm I smile.

Erin speaks up "As much fun as this has been, can we go out for food I feel starved!" she chuckles.

"Yeah of course I'm pretty hungry. We can all go home get changed ect then meet up at Nando's" Ethan says

Everyone agrees and lando walks behind me and grabs my arm a warmth filling my body . "Let me pick you up and take you." He says and I just look at him with a brow raises.

"Now why would I do that hm?" I ask him.

"Because you and I both know you want me too." He says and just shake my head .

"I'm good. Thanks though" I tap his cheek and turn around and pull my arm away and get in the back of maxs car.

Lando just stairs at the car. Defeat wrote across his face and he walks and gets in the car.

We all go our separate ways before we all have to meet up again. I just didn't understand what was going on with lando or why I'm feeling certain things when he close or touches me.

{well there you have it! Katelyn has finally been in her first video for quadrant! She even beat lando! The girl must have sort of hidden talent. I hope you enjoy! Leave your thoughts and remember to vote! 1773 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 22.5K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
438K 26.5K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
156K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
88.2K 3.9K 21
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...