🐺The werewitch Hybrid🐺: Wol...

By Queenie_doglover

Aneko is a teenager who discovered that he is a warlock, but he likes to call himself a witch since its obvio... More

🐺ELLLOO LUVS🐺
🐺Prologue🐺
Chapter 2: 🐺Lanuae magicae🐺
Chapter 3:🐺arrested?🐺
Chapter 4: 🐺Why do you care?!🐺
Chapter 5: 🐺Fuck you🐺
Chapter 6: 🐺Every Bisexuals' dream🐺
Chapter 7: 🐺The Story of Lycaon🐺
Chapter 8:🐺fucking ruin her🐺
Chapter 9:🐺I fucking hate you🐺
Chapter 10: 🐺Let's catch a werewolf🐺
Chapter 11: 🐺Baron🐺
Chapter 12: 🐺Fear and Pain🐺
🐺Doneee🐺

Chapter 1: 🐺Wrong number🐺

211 7 0
By Queenie_doglover

(This is where the show starts)

I was at my new school, it was nothing fancy, 2 days after I began getting bulied for looking like a girl. I didn't use my witch abilities because I promised Grams that I wouldn't.

Anyway it was a week later and I was already going on a school bus trip.

Hair and face claim:

Outfit:

I was on the bus using my phone to write a wattpad story. It was about a girl finding out she had abilities.

I had 290 followers. Most of them liked my stories, I do write smut also. I write Gay, lesbian, trans, bi, and even 3 somes and all of that.

I was very distracted.

Suddenly people began to get up because of a fire. I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone because a fire was nothing new to me. Since I was a witch I could just use a water spell.

The bus lady then spoke. "Everyone get back in your seats. You guys really aren't supposed to be up in the middle of the aisle."

I then went back to my story writing.

Suddenly an alarm popped up on my phone, I think it popped up on Everyone else's phone too since I hear pinging from their devices. I saved my progress and went to go looked at it.

The message said that the classes are cancelled and they are shutting down the schools near to the fire. Lucky me, I've only been here 1 week and now I Don't have to go.

I haven't even make a friend, only enemies and some girls who think I look hot.

I wasn't pissed, off just relived I didn't have to do anything like school.

A girl was asking to use a phone, I was not forward with lending mine but I gave her my phone. "Hi, you wanted to use a phone?" I softly asked. She smiled and thanked me.

All of a sudden another student was talking but he was filming the driver telling her to let them out.

"Can you stop recording me, please?" She asked trying to be civil.

"Fuck no, This is evidence for my parents when they come pull my dead body out of here."

"I am trying to do the right thing." She responded. The girl was finished with my phone and gave it back to me.

The guy then spoke back. "So am I which is why I'm posting this so people know who killed a bus full of high school students." Suddenly the same girl from earlier grabbed his phone and tossed his phone out the window.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked she then stared at him with no fucks given.

The boy then opened the door and went outside, ignoring the protesting of the bus driver.

Suddenly there was a lot of noise. I went to the window to see hords upon hords of animals running our way.

If they cause a danger to me or anyone close, I might have to use my magical abilities.

Everyone then began running out of the bus.

I ran too.

As I was out I went under a car. As I came out. I saw a horse running to me.

"Expello" I casted

There was a small barrier around me

When the horse got closer it ran into my barrier making it fly over me.

I turned to look at it.

Suddenly I felt a force bitting into me, "AHHH" I yelled. There was a bite mark On my rib.

I was on the ground. As I crawled backwards I saw a black wolf. He was big.

"Icaeus"

The creature flew back with a force.

It looked at me, royaly pissed.

I then got up and ran in the furthest direction.

It was no longer on me which I was greatfull for.

I felt so weak and tired.

I was walking tiredly, a police officer saw me and called out but I fainted.

Some hours later.

I woke up in the hospital, wearing those hospital things.

Hair face claim and outfit:

I got up groaning.

I then went out to see doctors tending to other people.

I took the opportunity and decided to go for the things I was originally wearing and put them on then to home.

As I was outside I casted a spell.

"Pinnae Nocte"

I then transformed into a crow and Began flying until I reached the garage of my house.

I then changed back into a human. As I was trying to walk in the house. I saw my parents coming out of the door.

"Mom, dad" I whimpered very tiredly. They looked at me and went for a hug.

"Aneko, your okay" my mom said. "We thought you went missing." My dad continued.

They then gently helped me to my room. "Get some rest." My father said. I nodded and went to sleep.

I then woke up in the middle of the night by my alarm.

I had plan this because 6 days ago the guy who was bullying me was gowing online tonight and since his friend wasn't there because of the fire he would be playing with 3 extra players and I am gonna be one.

I had used my magic for it.

After I got in we played, when I unmuted my microphone I used magic to make my voice sound like a girl. He was hooked.

After 40 minutes of game time we won, he wanted to video call me.

I had already planned this.

Face,Hair and outfit.

I had put on some make-up from following a tutorial. I had on a Pink wig with a French hat.

"So, GamerGirlKatia, what's your real name?" He asked. "It's Nika" I responded.

"Nika, what can I do to get that snap?" He ask flirtatiously. "Well, it might be weird." I said. "C'mon, try me I'll do anything."

"Anything? Okay then say 'I'm a slut for men' and you'll get the snap. I said getting my phone ready to record. "Fine, anything for you Nika, I'm a slut for men" He said and I got everything on tape.

"Okay, here's my snap." I said, I then gave him a snap of a girl that I dressed up as and then hanged up. I laughed afterwards and stopped the voice changer spell.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I then answered.

"Hello?"

"You need to run, or it will find you." The person said. "Sorry, this is the wrong number unless your pranking me." I said about to hang up. "Don't hang up the phone, Aneko Callahan"

As the person said that I felt my phone slipped through my wrist. It almost hit the ground but I kicked it lightly to the mat so it wouldn't break.

"The thing wants to kill everyone it has bit and your on that list." The person said. He then hangged up.

I was on my knees not knowing what to do. I then went outside. Before I went I changed my clothes.

Face and hair:

Outfit:

Since my parents where in there room with the door closed I went outside of my house and placed some protection candles around my house making a protective barrier that disables magical energy except for mine.

I then snapped my fingers making the candles go up one by one making the barrier go up.

The candles last for 7 days.

I then layed down and looked up at the night sky.

Suddenly I hear a frequency going through my head.

"AUGHHGB" I groaned in pain. I then looked up at the night sky and lost control of my body as my eye's roll back into my head.

They then rolled back down and I began moving not knowing where I was going.

I then saw 4 teenagers in a clearing as I ran to them all 4 of them looked at me.

My eyes:

"New kid?" I heard a boy say.

"It's Aneko." The girl who I lent my phone said.

"Why is this happening?" The curly haired boy asked.

"Because where here,All together." The blonde girl said.

She then looked at The other girl. "Something bit you."

"Don't say it."

"Your like us now."

"-Don't"

"Just like us"

"Werewolves" The curly haired boy finished. I then closed my eyes to sense my magic still flowing in me along with a new type of energy.

I think I was a. . . .hybrid of some sort, not a Werewolf or a witch but a

werewitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 37 11
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐱𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. Danny Bixler x Nonbinary OC Evil De...
34.9K 655 152
~ Klaus Mikaelson x Male OC ~ Beginning -> Season 1 ~ 18+ ~ Start: 2023 End: TBC ~ SLOW UPDATES ~
147K 6.3K 58
Book 1 of The Secrets of Spiritwood - Complete Carter Jones had spent her entire life in Spiritwood, until the day her father finds himself in hot wa...
6.1K 158 16
Wolf Pack fanfic a Luna Briggs x OC There are simply not enough Wolf Pack fanfics out there so i HAVE to make one Stella Diaz, a 17 year old girl liv...