TFP: Let There Be Carnage (Ha...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood frie... More

Introduction
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Characters & Villains
Prologue 01: Aftermath
Prologue 02: Teleport To Different World
Chapter 1: Welcome to Jasper
Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye
Chapter 3: Me? I'm A human but...A Devil
Chapter 4: Meet the Cybertronians
Chapter 5: Decepticon/Megatron's Return
Chapter 6: Darkness Rising Part 1
Chapter 7: Darkness Rising Part 2
Chapter 8: Darkness Rising Part 3
Chapter 9: Darkness Rising Part 4
Chapter 10: Darkness Rising Part 5
Chapter 11: Darkness Rising Part 6
Chapter 12: Darkness Rising Part 7
Chapter 13: Megatron V.S Carnage
Chapter 14: Alien Girls Loves
Chapter 15: Scrapheap
Chapter 16: Con Job
Chapter 17: Carnage Hate Clown
Chapter 18: Convoy Part 1
Chapter 19: Convoy Part 2
Chapter 21: Speed Metal
Chapter 22: Predatory
Chapter 23: The Combiner Bots
Chapter 24: Crisscross/Mech & Forever Knight's Death
Chapter 25: The Survivor Of Prime
Chapter 26: The Invasion Of DNAliens
Chapter 27: Highbreed's Death
Chapter 28: Final Fight Unicron V.S Carnage
Chapter 29: Let There Be Carnage
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 20: The Forever Knight Return

751 16 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Silas: "Well played visitors...." He said.

Silas: "But MECH still has home-field advantage and trust me we will level a field." He said to them and looking at the screen that showed a digital scan of Optimus.

Silas: "Even if it means we have to take you apart off and what makes you tick." He said.

The Leader of MECH then switched videos to that of (Y/N) who was transform into red creature...Carnage but they had no idea what was that and they don't want to know what kind of power was inside at it. Then (Y/N) was destroy the second chopper with his tendrils wrap around and then the power of (Y/N) can destroy anything who stood on his way.

Silas was grinned sadistically.

Silas: "And rest assured we'll know the secret of your strange human friends as well and learn the key to harnessing their powers." He said.

Back to (Y/N).

Optimus, (Y/N), Gwen, and the other alien girls watched as the green chopper flew away, high into the sky.

(Y/N): "I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of MECH." He said.

Optimus: "Indeed, we haven't."

Ester: "So, what are we gonna do?" She asked (Y/N) and make him explained.

(Y/N): "Whoever they are....we took down the MECH agents and now....we got a new enemy who was here first...but I need to know who is MECH first and why they are doing this." He said to them with his voice and he got his face turn into serious expression. When (Y/N) want to know about these guys and he will kill them and hunting them down by himself and he cannot let them escape away from what they just did.

Ratchet: "Optimus, are you with (Y/N), Gwen intact?" He asked

Optimus: "Indeed, Ratchet. Crisis averted. However, the world we live on is much different than we could imagine forged its own Decepticons...in human skin." He said to Ratchet with a grave tone.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Silas: "Gentlemen, we have a good news that your enemy is in our universe...." He said to him and there was a 9 of these strange visitors from the other world and revealed themselves is a knights that they wore silver knight armors. When there was a new figure who was sat there by himself and this man who was the leader and most enemy of Ben 10 and also he was looking for the Ominitrix and he want to controlled it but he change his own mind that he want the power comes from (Y/N).

Forever Knight.

Forever Knight: "Indeed it is...."

Silas: "Shall we observe them?" He asked him.

Forever Knight: "Yes, we will explain how strong of Carnage is...but he is unstoppable." He said.

(A/N: Uh oh, looks like Ben 10's most enemy was finally return...Forever Knight.)

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 598 15
Hi my names (Y/n)! I was bitten by a radioactive spider and moved to a small town of Jasper, Nevada. I just save people from robbery's, and shootings...
55.3K 1.4K 98
The story about a young woman that her cousin works for the army and she gets a surprise visit while she's in school and she has to leave school Bc h...
26.6K 603 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
1.3K 111 4
After arriving on Earth, the autobots find themselves needing a place to call home while they worked to rebuild and figure out their next move. They...