A Fate Worth Falling For

By casswithass69_

Emily befriends the youngest member of the team as an order from Hotch. She starts to develop a good bond whi... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

30 1 0
By casswithass69_

Aarons POV

I needed to take a minute to myself after what I had just seen, what I had witnessed. My colleague and good friend dead after being missing for weeks, how was I about to tell my team that JJ hadn't only passed away but she was murdered and I think I know by who, I have my theories but then again they are just theory's, what if Em and Olivia had been taken and or murdered by the same person. I walked back into the bullpen well in fact practically dragged myself back. I have to tell them and I need to tell them soon, we need to close this case give will some closure his poor wife murdered after he had so much hope that she was still out their somewhere.

I called Garcia and told her to gather everyone up to the round table room. I then dragged myself up off of my desk and made my way there closing the door behind me "he's closing the door, that can't be good, it's never good when the door gets closed" Garcia said passing back and forth "Garcia, sit down!" I responded. "As you are all aware I have been out of office working on a special case, I never got many details when I was told to go, this case is special in a way which not all of us are going to be prepared for, I will not be putting the images up onto the screen as you are all aware 3 of our Agents went missing 6 months ago, unfortunately JJs body was found 2 days ago in and abandoned warehouse 47 miles outside of Quantico"

Everyone was distraught there was tears, silence and anger from Spencer, I knew he would take it the hardest as he's always loved her. "Is there...is there any traces of Kinghorn and Prentiss, are they you know...gone too?" Derek questioned. There were traces of what we think were 4 people but can't be sure as of yet, I need 2 of you to assess the crime scene to our knowledge of expertise, Morgan I'd like you and Dave to go check this out please, Reid doesn't need to see that crime scene just yet" I whispered to him on the down low.

Hours had gone by and finally Dave and Morgan were back and came to tell everyone what they had found out.

"There were only traces of 3 people Hotch, all of them being female, we found Olivia Kinghorn and Emily Prentiss DNA all over the chair that JJ had been found on, they did it Hotch, your suspicions were right, we have two rogue agents" Derek informed me. After that Reid went downhill he worked too hard exhausting himself, I'm pretty sure he was taking dilaudid again, he was acting the exact same we he did all those years ago being taken by Tobias Hankel. He went off the rails eventually and he got suspended. I knew he wouldn't stop though, I knew he would continue to to try find them.

I wondered what exactly had went on to make two of my agents kill the other, i knew that they never got on but what exactly had happened for them to want to kill her. Normally in team killings we have a dominant and a submissive but this felt different. I called Garcia, asked her to look into the lives of Olivia and Emily, and JJ told her to check CCTV cameras and JJs phone records.

The tapping of heels against the bullpen floor was all I could hear and I knew that Garcia had found someone. She sat down and pressed play, CCTV footage, showing JJ kissing Olivia and round the corner a very shocked yet angry Emily.

"Surely this proves it now, Emily had motif, but why JJ?? Derek asked. "Come on now, ever since Olivia and Em got close JJ was jealous, yes she's married but clearly she had some sort of thing for Kinghorn, she was horrible to them both obviously because she was embarrassed to admit that she felt things for a woman" I responded.

We had figured this out we just needed to know where they went, where would they be hiding and we needed to do it quickly, Reid had already figured this out and we couldnt have any more blood on the FBIs names, one agent murdered by two agents was bad enough, I don't know what Reid would do I don't know what he is capable of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.5K 44
[TRIGGER WARNING: this book deals with eating disorders. Do not read if this could trigger you!] Emily and Aaron Hotchner have been married for nearl...
6K 65 11
this is a Jemily fanfic! Emily falls for JJ even though JJ just got out of a long term relationship. will things work out? this story is from Emily...
20.5K 704 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
140K 2.8K 31
Emily Prentiss and Aaron Hotchner are best friends. They have been really close for a long time, always being there for each other. Their close frien...