Forever And Ever

By jordynwritesss_

Grayson Woods and I have been enemies since the first day we met, partly because he's my brother's best frien... More

Before Reading
Playlist & Cast
01. Emery
02. Grayson
03. Emery
04. Grayson
05. Emery
06. Grayson
07. Emery
08. Grayson
09. Emery
10. Grayson
11. Emery
12. Grayson
13. Emery
14. Grayson
15. Emery
16. Grayson
17. Emery
18. Grayson
19. Emery
20. Grayson
21. Emery
22. Grayson
23. Emery
24. Grayson
25. Emery
26. Grayson
27. Emery
28. Grayson
29. Emery
30. Grayson
31. Emery
32. Grayson
33. Emery
34. Grayson
35. Emery
36. Grayson
37. Emery
38. Grayson
39. Emery
40. Grayson
41. Emery
42. Grayson
43. Emery
44. Grayson
45. Emery
46. Grayson
47. Emery
48. Grayson
49. Emery
50. Grayson
51. Emery
52. Grayson
53. Emery
55. Emery
56. Grayson
57. Emery
58. Grayson
59. Emery
60. Grayson
61. Emery
62. Grayson
63. Emery
64. Grayson
65. Emery
66. Grayson
67. Emery
68. Grayson
69. Emery
Three Years Later
Nine Years Later

54. Grayson

3.3K 46 7
By jordynwritesss_

I collapse next to Emery and she tucks herself into my arms.

I kiss her head and she sighs happily.

"I love you," I murmur.

"I love you too," she smiles.

"Gray?" She looks up at me after a couple of minutes.

"Yes, baby?" I close my eyes.

"Can we go somewhere?" She asks quietly.

"Yeah. Where?" I breathe into her neck.

"I don't know. I just want to hang out with you before you leave," she says.

"Okay, let's go," I rub her back.

"Mhm. I think I need a Power Nap first," she grins sleepily.

"Okay, baby," I laugh, kissing her forehead. "We'll go when you wake up.

"Good idea," she yawns.

She falls asleep and I smile at her.

She's so fucking beautiful.

I let myself drift off next to her.

I feel Emery moving and I look down at her.

"Sorry, love. Did I wake you up?" She bites her lip sheepishly.

"Nope," I stretch. "Did you figure out where you want to go?"

"The movies maybe?" She shrugs.

"What movie do you want to see, baby?" I ask.

"I don't know. You pick," she smiles at me.

"We'll check when we get there," I kiss her cheek.

"Okay," she closes her eyes.

"Wait here for a minute, baby. I'm going to tell my dad that we're leaving for a little bit," I roll to the edge of the bed and she sighs.

"Hurry, love," she says softly.

I throw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before opening the bedroom door.

"Get dressed," I kiss her. "We'll leave when I come back."

I walk into my dad's room and he looks up at me.

"Watcha need, kid?" He asks.

"I'm taking Emery to the movies. I just wanted to tell you that we were leaving," I say.

"Alright. Sounds good," he nods. "Oh, hey, I almost forgot. Emery's sister brought a bag of stuff over for her. It's in the living room."

"Okay, thanks," I smile at him and walk to the living room to get it.

I grab the bag and walk back into my room.

"Emmy," I laugh. "Get up, pretty girl. You're not even dressed yet."

"I can't get up," she shakes her head.

"Why not, baby?" I sit down on the bed next to her. She buries herself in my arms.

"Too comfortable," she murmurs.

"I thought you wanted to go to the movies," I run my fingertips through her hair.

"I do. But I also want cuddles," she mumbles.

"I can give you cuddles there," I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Really?" She looks up at me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I tilt my head.

"I don't know. Most people think it's embarrassing—never mind," she shrugs.

I know what she was going to say, and she didn't mean most people. She meant Jack.

"I'm not embarrassed to cuddle you in public, baby. You know I'm not," I hold her closer to me.

"I know, but I—"

"Baby, I'm not embarrassed, and I don't want you to think I am," I kiss her forehead. "I love you. I'm not like him, okay? I wouldn't ever be embarrassed by you."

"I know. I love you too, Gray. I'm sorry, I just—we dated for so long that I think everything he did or said kind of just sticks with me, does that make sense? Like, because I dated him and he said things, now it's what I expect everyone to be like," she clings to me, tucking her head into my neck.

"Hey, don't be sorry. It's okay," I cup the back of her head in my hand. "I get that."

I hold her tight until she finally looks up at me.

"Can we go to the movies now?" She grins.

"You still want to go?" I mumble.

"Yeah. Do you?" She whispers.

"Mhm," I kiss her. "Get up and get dressed, baby."

"I can go like this," she smirks.

"Definitely not," I say into her ear.

"Why?" She pouts innocently.

"I'm not letting my girlfriend go to the movies naked," I murmur. "It'd be too fucking distracting to me. How am I going to pay attention to the movie?"

"Fine, I'll put clothes on," she sighs dramatically.

She walks around my room to the closet and pulls out one of my hoodies. She slips it on and inhales deeply.

She slips on a pair of small shorts from the bag Aria brought over and opens her arms to me.

"Okay. All dressed," she crawls back into my arms.

"Oh, baby," I kiss her neck softly.

"Now we can go?" She tilts her head.

"Now we can go," I stand up and wrap my arms around her. She squeals and wraps her legs around me.

I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Gray," she laughs. "Put me down."

"Nope. I'm going to carry you all the way there," I spin in a circle and she laughs harder.

I open my bedroom door and stop moving. Mr. Whiskers is sitting there staring up at us.

"Emmy, I think we hurt your cat's feelings," I lower her to the ground and she scoops him up.

"We might need to take him back to my house so Devyn can babysit him," she pets his head.

"Babysit him? Why can't he stay here?" I arch an eyebrow at her.

"Don't be silly. He can't stay by himself," Emery stands up and hands me Mr. Whiskers. He meows at me and I narrow my eyes.

"I don't think he likes me," I look back at Emery and she's smiling like crazy.

"Oh, Gray, you look so cute. He loves you. And you love him. You know you do," she throws her arms around me.

"Okay. But what about my dad? You don't want to leave Mr. Whiskers here with him?" I kiss her head.

"You said he worked a lot yesterday. I don't want to bother him," she whispers.

"I can ask him, baby. I'm sure he won't mind," I brush her hair back.

"Okay. But don't make him think that he has—"

"He won't," I murmur.

"Okay," she says.

I take her hand in mine and lead her to my dad's bedroom. I knock on his door before opening it.

"Dad?" I say.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Can you watch Mr. Whiskers while we're gone?" I ask.

"I—what? Who's Mr. Whiskers," he rubs his chin.

"Emery's cat," I say.

"I didn't know Emery had a cat," he looks at Emery and she smiles.

"Grayson got him for me," she grins up at me.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I'll watch him," my dad says. I walk over to his bed and set Mr. Whiskers down.

He crawls on top of my dad and stretches out.

"Thank you, Mr. Woods," Emery comes up next to me.

"It's Paul," he sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 43.6K 61
Football players are assholes. I know - my brother is their king. Older and annoyingly overprotective, he's the star quarterback at Santa Cruz High S...
12K 593 17
Top Rankings- #3 in Beststoryever [1/04/2024] Top Rankings- #1 in Beststoryever [1/05/2024] Top Rankings- #10 in romance [19/09/2021/2022/2023] Top...
1M 38.3K 33
They've never kissed before, because that would be a step too far and it would mean they like each other. It was just a random hookup situation, betw...
203K 2.9K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...