FOREVER LOVE - The Vampire Di...

By MELANIEANDLANADELREY

"I've never been able to settle down, find love or grow old with a family... and i was fine with that until i... More

ACT l

FOREVER LOVE

75 2 0
By MELANIEANDLANADELREY

WHEN YOUR THE BABY IN THE FAMILY people assume you have it the easiest, well in my experience their wrong. I've had it hard just like my siblings and probably harder.

Everything went downhill when one of my siblings got caught into something and it brought fear upon my mother. As growing up she always told us that she would do whatever it took to make sure we're safe.

And that's what she did

"i never felt like this before"

"Please don't do this, you made a promise"

"what happened to always and forever"

CASTING

Anya Taylor-joy as Aurelia Mikaelson

" you say this as if you care about family "

i let you in and you broke me like i was nothing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1K 17
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...
46.8K 1.4K 69
Van and his friend Magus had reincarnated in another world with magic. Tasked to kill the demon lord, they set forth. Van was granted very rough skil...
15K 432 191
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed and polished it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=8391517...
229K 24K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...