Tara Carpenter x TransMasc Re...

By ghostfacemayfield

One-shots of Tara Carpenter dating transmasc Y/N I take requests! :) More

1 - Another Attack
2 - We'll Be Okay
3 - Fear
4 - Ghost
5 - Nightmare
6 - Sacrifice
7 - Care
8 - Self Pity
9 - Coming Back
10 - Sacrifice
11 - Bully
12 - Sidney
13 - Roberts Pt.1
14 - Roberts Pt.2
15 - Roberts Pt.3
16 - Sweet Boy
17 - Freeman
18 - Birthday
19 - Surprise
20 - Brave (Autistic Y/N)
21 - Best Friend
22 - Good Enough (Autistic Y/N)
24 - Sick (Autistic Y/N)
25 - Sick Pt. 2 (Autistic Y/N)
CLOSING REQUESTS

23 - Don't Go

553 11 0
By ghostfacemayfield

Inspired by 'Don't Go' by YUNGBLUD.

Slight smut and lots of angst.

Hypothetical Scream 7 Era

Content Warning for drug and alcohol use, mentions of rape, and mild violence.

~ Fine then, guess we're all out of time when I say, 'fuck you' I'm lying... I don't want you to go ~

~ Cursing your name like I'm better alone. Don't ask me if I believe me, you know I don't know ~

~ I've been getting out of my mind with everything I can find 'cause I don't want you to go ~

~ Please don't answer my calls when it's Tuesday and you know that I'm drunk and alone. I can't hear all about how i'm losing my glow ~

3rd Person POV

"Fuck her!" Y/N slurred, taking another swig of rum straight from the bottle in his hand.
"Sure man." Chad laughed, taking a shot. 
"No I'm serious, fuck Tara! Pass the blunt." he sighed, reaching to Mindy for the blunt in her hands, which she passed over with a chuckle.

Y/N and Tara had just had an incredibly messy breakup that led to him storming out of her apartment and going to Chad's place to get drunk. Thankfully, Mindy was there with weed too, so he was having a field day drowning his feelings in substance.

~~~~

"You're not in charge of me!" Tara yelled, a plate in her hand, ready to throw at the boy if he moved any closer to her.
"I'm not trying to be!" he yelled back, arms up in defence. They had been having a screaming match for over an hour, and Sam was yet to get home, so there was nothing stopping them from being loud and slightly aggressive. Y/N had already thrown the TV remote, not at Tara, but still, hence Tara's plate. 

"Why the fuck do you think you can tell me what I can and can't do?" Tara screamed again. Y/N had advised her not to attend Frankie's party because of his reputation, and everything that went down on Halloween, but Tara took it as an attempt to control her. It had then blown into something uncontrollable.

"I don't! For God's sake Tara I don't!" Y/N yelled in defense, arms still in a surrender.
"You so do!!! Look at you! You're fucking CRAVING control!" Tara screamed, throwing her arms down and back up in seething anger.
"Oh forgive me for not wanting my girlfriend to get raped!"
"You're so fucking manipulative and dramatic oh my God!"
"Manipulative!? Yeah sure, that's me! I'm a class A fucking manipulator!"

The two stood in silence for a moment, before Tara put down the plate and ran a hand through her hair.

"Well at least you're self aware." she sighed.
"Holy shit." Y/N laughed angrily, grabbing his hair and yanking it down so it was messy and stuck to his forehead with sweat. Normally that would turn Tara on, but right now it made her want to punch him in his smug little face.

"I swear to God you're such a dick!" she yelled again, slamming her fists on the counter.
"That makes two of us!" Y/N remarked, walking closer to her.
"Take another step towards me and you're dead." Tara yelled, picking up the plate once more.
"You wouldn't."
"I've fought off two sets of killers, you have no fucking idea what I'm capable of." her eyes turned dark as she said that. 
"You weren't in love with them though." Y/N said, attempting to calm her down and give himself leverage over the killers, trying to rationalise her thoughts.
"How the fuck do you know?" Tara yelled once more. "You didn't fucking know me then!"
"Last year?! Newsflash, we were fucking dating then, idiot!"
"But you didn't know me in Woodsboro you piece of shit!"
"You were NOT in love with Richie you liar! He was dating your fucking sister!"
"I never said anything about Richie!"

Amber. Y/N knew Tara was close with her, but never once did he think of the possibility that there were romantic feelings there.

"So what? You're pissed at me because I'm not your psycho girlfriend?" he sighed, leaning against the countertop.
"No."
"But you're still in love with her."
"No."

They stood in silence for another moment.

"I need a drink." Y/N sighed, going to the alcohol cupboard.
"There he goes again, drowning his fucking sorrows!"
"Get off my fucking back! Jesus H Christ!" he yelled, pouring himself a glass of rum, no mixers, and wincing at the taste as he drank.
"Seriously Y/N you've got a problem."
"You make me this way Tara! You make me insane! All you do is project your problems with Sam onto me instead of talking about it, you drive me fucking crazy! Just because Sam is overly protective it doesn't make everyone who cares about you the same way! And you make us feel guilty for giving a shit about you! I know you've got unresolved issues and shit, but maybe talking to someone, anyone, about them instead of villainising me would be a much healthier way of fucking coping!" Y/N yelled, slamming the cupboard door. 

"You fucking jerk!" Tara yelled, pushing him and punching his chest repeatedly.
"Get the fuck off me!" he cried, but didn't lay a finger on her.

Suddenly, Sam and Danny walked in. Sam ran over to Tara immediately, pulling her off Y/N, whilst Danny restrained the boy.

"Get the fuck out of my house! I never wanna see your face here again!" Tara yelled, spitting at Y/N.
"Tara calm down!" Sam said, holding her sister back.
"No Sam it's cool don't worry." Y/N sighed. He looked at Danny, who walked him to the door before letting him go. 

~~~~

So now Y/N was on Chad's sofa, drunk and out of his mind on weed.

"Right buddy I think it's time you go to sleep." Chad said, but Y/N shook his head. "No I'm serious. Stop being an idiot now and take Ethan's old bed." he said again with a sigh, remembering his old roommate briefly.

"Yeah come on Y/N, I'll talk to Tara for you in the morning." Mindy said, but the boy just groaned at the mention of his now ex-girlfriend. 

"Fine." he sighed eventually, giving up. Chad and Mindy helped him to the bed that once belonged to their friend, who turned out to be a serial killer, and he crashed, falling fast asleep.

The next morning rolled around, and Y/N woke up at 11am with a pounding headache. He groaned as he rolled over, covering his head with the sheets.

"Morning sunshine!" Chad called from the doorframe.
"Fuck off." Y/N remarked, making Chad laugh.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like shit."
"Thought you might. There's some orange juice in the fridge and Mindy is making pancakes, come down if you want anything."
"Thanks."
"No problem dude." smiled Chad before leaving the boy. Y/N sighed, peeling himself out of bed. He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, which were now sticky with sweat and smelt like rum and weed. He took his shirt and jeans off and put on one of Chad's hoodies that was strung on the back of the door. It was way too big for him, but comfortable and clean. Then he made his way downstairs.

"Is that my hoodie?" Chad laughed, setting orange juice and painkillers down in front of Y/N. He just grunted in response, taking the pain killers.

"I spoke to Tara." Mindy said, setting pancakes in front of him.
"Don't even." he sighed.
"I told her you were an absolute mess."
"Fuck you." he grumbled with a small smile. Mindy smiled too.
"She basically said you need to grow up, and when you do, she'll call you."
"She's still mad?" Y/N asked, taking a bite of his pancake.
"Not about whatever you were arguing over, about you getting fucked up last night."

Y/N finished his pancakes as he spoke to Chad and Mindy, or rather, observed their nonsensical conversations. Before he knew it, a few days had passed, and he was drunk again, in Chad's apartment, alone. In his drunken state, he decided, for some reason, calling Tara was a good idea.

"What, Y/N?" Tara said bluntly as she answered.
"Just talk to me. Please." he begged.
"You're drunk. On a fucking Tuesday. You're losing your glow."
"Yeah yeah, you know why."
"Look, like I told Mindy, when you grow the fuck up and stop drowning yourself in alcohol and shit, we can talk."
"I'm all alone." he sobbed quietly.
"Where are you?" she asked, worried for him, even though they were still fighting.
"Chad's."
"Where's Chad?"
"Dunno."
"How much have you had to drink?"

Y/N looked at the empty bottles on the countertop.

"Um, I'm not entirely sure what's from today and what's from other days."
"Guess then, tell me how much you've had to drink."
"Like... a small bottle of smirnoff and half a bottle of dead man's fingers?" 
"Jesus fucking christ, stay where you are."

Tara took Sam's car and drove over. It's only a 5 minute walk, but she wanted to make sure she got to Y/N as quickly as possible. She had a spare key, they all had keys to each others apartments in case of another attack so they could get quick refuge, so let herself in. The boy was sat on the floor, back up against the sofa, hugging his knees and staring at the wall.

"Y/N."
"Tara." he replied, not looking at her, but she could hear the smile in his voice. She brought him comfort, she knew that.
"What have you done to yourself, huh?"
"I dunno, I'm a mess."
"Yeah, you're a mess alright."

She came and sat on the sofa that he was leaning against, and he rested his head on her lap. He half-expected her to push him off, but she didn't, instead resting a hand in his hair to play with it.

"Fuck." Tara sighed.
"What?" Y/N asked, looking at her with doe eyes.
"You."
"Oh."

They sat in silence for a minute before Tara put her finger under his chin and kissed him passionately. He returned it, propping himself on his knees between her legs. She kissed harder, making him moan softly, which made her moan in return.

"I love you." Y/N said against Tara's lips. 
"I love you more." she replied as she removed his hoodie, tracing the scars on his chest with her thumb. He shivered at the feeling, attaching his lips to her neck. She moaned quietly at the sensation, tangling her hands in his hair. He was still on his knees in front of her, in just his jeans, and that turned her on immensely.

"Fuck you're so hot." she mumbled, pulling him off her neck and reattaching their lips. He smiled against her as she traced his cheek with her thumb. She slowly moved over to his neck where it was now her turn to leave a mark on him. He moaned much louder than her, making her melt even more over him. He moved his hands up her shirt and cupped her breasts gently, massaging them. 

"Holy shit." she giggled breathlessly, kissing his chin. 
"You're always too good to me, Tar." moaned Y/N as the girl continued to kiss down his body.
"Makes me feel good to make you feel good baby." she replied, removing her own shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra.
"Fuck." Y/N sighed, continuing to massage her as she kissed his stomach. She then made her way back to his lips, making out with him for a further 10 minutes.

"Before we do anything else you've got to sober up." said Tara as she ended up straddling Y/N on the sofa.
"Fair." he chuckled, leaning back. Tara rested her head on his chest.
"You need to grow up baby." she sighed, running her fingers gently over his body.
"I know." he sighed. "I know I do."
"Good. Because we can't do that again, you getting wasted over a fight."
"It was a big fight."
"I guess so, but, it still stands."
"Yeah. It won't happen again."
"Good. And I'm sorry... for the fight. I overreacted."
"It's cool." he chuckled, kissing her hair. "It's all good my love."

A/N -

Currently house sitting and I'm on the fanfic grind today as I am way behind. Was desperate to write something angsty and smutty, and the song really allowed for that, so I hope you enjoyed it! More angsty and smutty requests PLEASE 

Also side note because I used a Yungblud song but I just got a Yungblud tattoo and I am obsessed with it. Okay I am gonna go catch up on requests, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 268 6
𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 "...how could you be so reckless with my heart?" tara carpenter x g!p reader x oc
28.3K 873 16
"i did it all for you" SCREAM 5-6 - tara carpenter DISCLAIMER; this most likely will not exactly be like the movies (this book is also g!p but no s...
24.2K 667 20
she was my forever drug. the one that would last. scream 5/6 Tara Carpenter x blackfem!oc
100K 2.6K 28
"Forget about your little crush; you are going to die tonight, and so is she," the masked killer said on the other line. Tara Carpenter x Reader