My Eyesight

By Buniee04

Gemini Norawit, a renowned doctor, practices at a Bangkok hospital owned by his family. Despite his young age... More

Author Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Info
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Info 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author Thanks

Chapter 23

1.5K 93 4
By Buniee04

When Gemini accidentally confessed his feelings to Fourth, he realized how stunned Fourth was.

Fourth remained silent for a long time, leaving Gemini nervous and wanting to retract his earlier words. But then Fourth spoke again.

"What if... I feel the same way about you... Can you take responsibility for that?" Fourth asked, looking at Gemini, who was equally stunned by his response.

"Fourth... You..."

"Ai'Shia... Gemini... Isn't it clear to you?" Fourth inquired.

"You mean..."

"Argh... Gemini... I can't breathe," Fourth exclaimed when Gemini suddenly hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry... I just... I'm so happy," Gemini admitted, holding Fourth's face to meet his gaze.

"Um... Let's sleep now... I'm feeling drowsy," Fourth said, burying his face in Gemini's arms.

"Fourth, can you tell me... that you like me... I want to hear it," Gemini requested.

"No..."

"Please, Fourth..."

"I want to sleep... I'm still recovering here," Fourth responded, closing his eyes.

Gemini gave up and kissed Fourth's head, but hours later, he heard Fourth speak weakly.

"I like you, Gem..."

Gemini smiled, embracing Fourth tightly and reciprocating, "I like you too, Fourth."

"Fourth... Are you really able to walk? It's okay for me to carry you if you still can't," Gemini offered.

"I told you... I can walk now," Fourth reassured, declining Gemini's offer.

"Fine... But... walk slowly."

As they walked for hours, they heard a familiar voice calling out for them.

"GEMINI... FOURTH... ARE YOU HERE? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"MR. NORAWIT... MR. NATTAWAT..."

"Ai'Gemini... Ai'Fourth..."

Upon hearing their camping teacher and Satang and Winny's voices, Gemini and Fourth responded and were soon reunited with them.

"Ai'Shia... Gemini... You know how nervous we were when both of you didn't come back in three days," Winny said, lightly slapping Gemini's shoulder.

"Sorry... We didn't know either, we were just following the Flag Map... but we got lost," Gemini explained.

"Right... I'm really confused as to how that happened because we also saw the Flag Map that changed direction. Luckily, the teacher is familiar with this mountain," Satang added, furrowing his brows.

"But... Gemini... Why do I feel like you're enjoying being trapped there? Look how calm you are," Winny noted, observing Gemini as he watched Fourth being treated by the school nurse for his wounds.

The two lovebirds exchanged a puzzled look, wondering why their friend Gemini was acting this way.

It felt different...
And there seemed to be something else.

🥕🥕🥕

Thank you for reading ☺️. Please leave a comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.9K 35
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...
215K 8.8K 36
Fourth fall in love with his step sister's husband. It was love at first sight. But he knew that it was impossible so he keep his feeling hidden in h...
81.3K 4.1K 40
"๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ." Fourth came from a poor life, he did no...
86.7K 3.8K 36
DISCLAIMER: this story was written last year when I was a diehard fan of two thai actors. I currently am not a fan of theirs, for multiple reasons, o...