ยฐ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๏ฟฝ...

By Bookish_orchid

โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Und... More

( author's note. )
โšช CHARACTER AESTHETICS โšช
๐ŸŸค Other characters ๐ŸŸค
โœฏใ€ŠChapter - 1ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 2ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 3ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 4ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 5ใ€‹โœฏ
Author's important Announcement
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 6ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 7ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter - 8ใ€‹โœฏ CONFESSION
โœฏใ€Šchapter-9 ใ€‹โœฏconfession part-2
โœฏใ€Šchapter-11ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-12ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-13ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-14ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-15ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-16ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€Šchapter-17ใ€‹โœฏ
--โ™ชTRAILERโ™ช--
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-18ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-19ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-20ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-21ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-22ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-23ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-24ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-25ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-26ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter-27ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter - 28ใ€‹โœฏ
โœฏใ€ŠChapter - 29ใ€‹โœฏ
โ€ผ๏ธ Attention โ€ผ๏ธ

โœฏใ€Šchapter-10ใ€‹โœฏ

438 19 1
By Bookish_orchid

⚜️

You have never left my mind since
that day

"I remember everything about that night." Avika said fiercely looking into his eyes. Tiger's face convert into smug smirk which was covered with rage before.

"I knew that you remember everything after drinking." He whispered leaning near her ear and planted a soft kiss on her earlobe.

A shiver ran down her spine when he do this. She clench her hands and look at him with fury.

"You knew then why did you do this? Why did you do this drama?" She said. He looked at her and with a small smirk.

"To get the truth out of your mouth." He said.

"So whatever you told me was..." She said hesitantly. She needed a hope whatever he had said at that time was all a lie.

"That was true. It was all true and I had spoken in my full senses." He said cutting her off. On his statement she chuckled bitterly.

"How easy is it for you to do all this. isn't it? I wish I didn't tell you my feelings." She gritted.

"Ohhh, are you hurt dove? But I had given you an offer too, did you think about that?" He asked playing with her hair strands.

She jerked his hand away from her hairs making him sigh in frustration.

"You know what? You are a fucking asshole. It is good that I told you my feelings, otherwise I would never have seen this face of yours. I was so wrong about yo--" she said fuming in anger.

"Yes. Fucking yess you were always wrong about me, dove. Always. You don't know, I always get whatever I want, by hook or by crook." He said intermidating her.

"But I'm not. You've had enough. You gave me a lot of pain, not anymore. So if you ever try to touch me now, it'll be too bad for you, tiger." She spat.

"And you think you can stop me?" He said. She grab his shirt's collar and pin on the wall harshly in a blink and stand in front of him. He looked at her amused.

"Try me. You will regret your birth tiger." She said with deadly glare. He wrap his hand around her waist and again changed his position pinning her on the wall.

"I will do it with great pleasure. Trust me." He said on her lips which were few inches away from his. Only he knew how he was controlling his inner monster to kiss her.

"Why are you like this? You were never like this." She whispers softly.

"I was always like this." He said hiding his face in her hairs which were on his right shoulder.

"No, you were not. Remember When we used to meet in the garden, I used to talk so stupid to you, and you always used to scold me. When I needed emotional support, you gave it to me. You used to hate me before, Used to fight, but I always felt that protectiveness with you then, which I do not feel now whenever I am with you." She stated and her voice shakes at the end of the sentence, he loosened his grip from her waist after listening.

He raise his head from her hairs and looked at her. She met his empty grey orbs with her eyes which were red and tears continuously flowing down on her cheeks.

"I don't feel secure around you." She said sniffing.

A strange pain occur in his chest when he looks at her this state and listening her words. He don't know why he is feeling this but right now the pain in his heart is continuously increasing, staring at her eyes. Those eyes which he had always seen shining with happiness, today he is seeing pain in them.

He didn't want that. He has always met girls who were quick to give their all to him. But Avika was different from all of them. When she tried to defy him, he was so lost in defeating her that he didn't see the good in her.

"what do you want?" He said backing away from her.

"Try that after today we never come in front of each other. That's all I want." She said wiping her tears.

He didn't say anything and leave from the room immediately, slamming the door with loud thud. She looked at him leaving and burst into sobs.

•◉◈✤◈◉•

Those people who are very special to us, if we do not see them even for a day, then that one day seems equal to a hundred days. Tiger felt the same way. When he neither saw nor talked to Avika for a week.

Two weeks, Those two weeks seemed like two years to him. He never thought that he would ever be so restless to see or talk to anyone. He could talk to her if he wanted to, but he had a guilt inside that whatever he did to Avika was not right.

He open the knob of shower. Cold water flowed on his bare body making him relaxe from a very tiring day. He came out after taking shower for some time and wrapped the towel around his waist.

When the phone rang, he came out of the washroom and looked at the phone lying on the side table of his bed and picked up the incoming call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Did you talk to uncle?"

"No, not now."

"Then when will you talk? you know that, He does not like to
be late for anything."

"I know ahaan. I'll do it in a while,
don't worry."

"It would be better if you did it soon.
Otherwise you know your dad very well.
And I don't want your relationship to
become even more complicated
Okay."

He cuts the call and throw his phone on the bed. He doesn't hate his dad but doesn't like him that much either. His father has a big hand in making him so ruthless. His father had been telling him since childhood that one day he too would have to be like his father, and he made him like himself.

According to his father, the biggest weakness of a man is love and woman. If he gives more importance to any woman than himself, then he is the weakest person in the world and also the most coward. That's why her father never gave her mother the respect and love she wanted.

And he made Tiger as he was himself. He used to respect his dad a lot earlier, But ever since he saw the real face of his dad, from that day he started hating him the most in the world.

He wanted to leave the mafia too but his father stopped him by threatening to kill his mother, due to which he had to come to this position.

He himself considers a woman as his biggest weakness and on the other hand he is controlling him by using his mother.

'My dad and his hollow principles.' tiger thought.

He wears his sweatpants and without his t-shirt he laid on his bed, switching off the room lights and fell into sleep.

He changes his position on the bed but he cannot sleep. He looked at the time on his wall clock.

2:00 a.m.

He heard that some footsteps are coming towards him. He heard the gun load, And for him this much hint was enough that some unwanted person has entered his room.

As soon as the man reached towards him, Tiger quickly got up from his bed and grabbed his hand with the gun and pulled him towards him. Due to which the man lost his balance and he fell on the bed.

Tiger took advantage of this, he grabbed his neck in headlock and broke it.

Tiger did not understand that in such a security of his mansion, how could someone enter his room and come to kill him. He picked up his phone and dialled Ahaan's no.

"Hell--"

Listen to me carefully Tiger, some
people have come inside the mansion.
I can't tell you much right now.
Just come quickly to Veer's room, I am
bringing everyone to his room."

Ahaan said and cut his call. Tiger took out his gun from the side table and loaded it, and dressed in his v-neck T-shirt and went to Veer's room, which was on the second floor.

He was passing through the hallway when some men came towards him with guns and daggers but he killed them all and started taking bigger steps towards the room.

He came to Veer's room and saw everyone.

"Good that you--" ahaan said.

"Where is Avika?" Tiger and Varun demanded in unison when they didn't find avika in the room.

"I thought you were bringing her?" Ahaan said with furrowed eyebrows.

'Yes, like you told me to bring her, idiot.' Tiger thought. He ran his hands in his hair closing his eyes in frustration.

"I will bring her." Varun said and about to go.

"No you don't, I will go. You stay here" Tiger said grabbing his shoulders. He nodded.

"Bring her back safely. And don't quarrel with her." Varun warn him and tiger looked at him with 'Are you serious' look.

"Veer, tell me where are those assassins. And call the security in the mansion quickly" Tiger said putting the Bluetooth in his ear.

Veer nodded and started working on his laptop.

Tiger leave from his room and started going towards Avika's room which was on the third floor. The more he was going towards her room, to that extent his restlessness was increasing that nothing should happen to Avika.

He reached to her room and he heard the sound of something falling from the room. He quickly opened the door of her room and saw a man trying to strangle Avika, seeing that, his blood boiled.

He quickly went towards her, grabbed the man from behind and pulled him away from Avika. He took out his gun and shot him. His eyes turned towards Avika who was panting heavily. He started rubbing her back until she became normal.

"How did you come here" Avika said after her condition becomes normal.

"I will tell everything but not now. get outta from here with me." He said grabbing her wrist but avika jerked his hand away.

"I told you not to touch me, not to see me, so what are you doing here. Huh?" She asked with raising accusing eyebrow.

"And why were these people of yours trying to kill me?" She added further.

"These are not my mafia people. This is the Assassins. These people have come to kill us." He said.

"Ohhhhhhh. Okayyy."she said nodded. On her behaviour he furrowed his brows in confusion. He went near Avika's face, he feels smell of wine from her. He understood that she had drunk again.

"Told you not to drink. You tried drinking again." He gritted in frustration. She looked at him with sad pout.

" And I said that whenever I feel down, I drink a little" She said with hiccups.

"How much have you drank today?" Tiger asked. Avika pointed to two bottles of wine kept on her coffe table.

"Two bottles of wine!! Are you mad. Why did you have to drink so much today?" He said raining his hands in hairs in frustration.

"You always yell at me I don't want to talk to you, go away from here." She muttered.

"I wish I could do that someday. But, come with me for now, it is not safe for you to stay here." He said and about to grab her wrist.

"I will walk with you but you will not touch me. I can walk by myself." She said.

He sigh in frustration and nodded. They both came out of Avika's room and reached inside Veer's room. They all look at Avika and Tiger.

"Pretty eyes, you are also here?" Avika said going towards Varun and hugged him.

Everyone looked at them amused except tiger who rolled his eyes. He went towards them and separated them.

"Behave." He gritted out. She looked at him pissed.

"But, what is everyone doing here?" She asked.

"I found it. Got to know where these people are coming from." Veer said working on his laptop. Everyone's attention snaps to him.

"Where?" Ahaan asked going towards him.

"They are coming from the forest behind the mansion, where we have reduced our security for a few days. But how did those people come to know about this thing?" He said in confusion.

"We will discuss all this later, now we have to go there and stop them. Veer, Arya and Avika, all three of you will remain here. Me, Varun and ahaan will go. Understand?" tiger said loading his gun. Everyone nodded at them.

"Ok you guys go, I will keep giving you all the updates." Veer said earning nod from them.

Ahaan went towards Arya and took her hands in his.

"Take care." He said and arya nodded.

"Don't worry ahaan, I will take full care of the future mother of your children." Avika said coming beside of arya. And give him a assuring smile. Arya widened his eyes in embarrassment and smack on her arm.

Varun clears his throat giving her a mocking smirk, while tiger shakes his head, done with avika antics.

"Don't mind her, she always talks like this after drinking." Tiger said. Ahaan nodded his head and leave from the room.

"You can't be that bold Avika. Atleast, look around before you speak." Arya scold her.

"Don't scold her, don't forget that it is because of her, that you and ahaan are in a relationship today. Otherwise, by now ahaan would have had some other girlfriend, not you." Veer said earning a smack on his head from arya.

"Heyyy,.....FUCK!!!" Veer shouted staring at his laptop screen.

"What happened?" Arya asked.

"All the security arrangements are closing, and those assassins are coming towards this room. I have to stop them." Veer said and stood up from his chair and he took out a gun from the wardrobe kept near him.

"I'm leaving, you have a gun. Right?" He asked to arya and she nodded.

"Good, If I don't come on time, then take care of Avika and yourself, and after I leave, lock the door properly." He said and leave from the room.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." Avika assured her. Arya sigh and hugged her tightly.

After sometime arya heard a knock on door and she went to open the door. But she could not understand who it was.

"Arya, open the door." She heard Ahaan's voice from the backside of door and opened the door immediately. She looked at him and sigh in relief.

"Let's go quickly from here, both of you have to shift to another room, the assassins are coming here." He said gesturing his hand. She nodded and called out avika.

He was taking both of them from there when some men came from the front and surrounded them. He took them all aside and signaled Arya to take Avika.

Arya leaves Avika in the nearby room and loads her gun and starts shooting them. After some time, when everyone came there, they handled the situation.

"I told you that you and Avika go to the room so why didn't you go?" Ahaan asked little louder.

"Ahaan, I know how to use a gun and also know how to fight, I know, I don't know much but I can fight so much that I can protect myself. And I could not leave you like this with those people" She argue him.

Ahaan opened his mouth for argue but stopped when tiger gesture him to stop.

"You shouldn't have done this Arya. But everything is fine now, so I am not telling you anything. Nothing like this should happen in future." Tiger said.

"Our security has taken care of everything, and all those assassins too. Even better thing is that all the security arrangements are also turn on. The situation is now under our control." Veer said coming beside Varun. Everyone nodded.

"Where is avika?" Varun asked when he didn't find avika anywhere.

"She's in that room." Arya said pointing her finger to the room which was behind her. Everyone went towards that room but after coming to that room, they could not find Avika anywhere.

"Where is she?" Tiger asked her.

"Did she go somewhere? I will find her and bring her here." Varun said and leave from the room.

But Tiger was not feeling right, so he also thought of finding Avika.

"Veer, Check in the security cameras of the mansion and tell me where she is. I'm going to find her. Ok" tiger said and veer nodded his head in approval.

He searched everywhere in the mansion but could not find Avika anywhere. He took a turn as he passed through the ground floor hallway and his eyes widened at what he saw in front of him.

Avika was held by a man. Avika's back was on that man's front body, and that man had put a big dagger on her neck. The man's entire face was covered in a black mask except for his eyes.

"If you take even a step forward, I will slit the throat of this girl." That man said clutching tightly his dagger to her throat. A lone tear escapes from her eyes due to pain. Tiger stopped in his tracks.

"What do you want?" Tiger asked him clenching his jaw.

"Let me go from here. Then I will leave this girl." He said.

"And why do you think that this girl is so important that I will do this to save her life." Tiger asked him.

"Because this girl is important for you, otherwise you would not have hidden her in the room." He said gritting his teeth.

"You kill her now I won't mind. This girl is not so important to me." He said straightly looking into his eyes.

Avika felt a heavy pain in her chest when tiger said that words. She felt that Tiger does not love her but at least he must be worried about her life. But today this misconception has also been dispelled.

"Kill me." She whispered in audible way, tiger's gaze turn to her for some second and he again looked at him with fury.

"Kill me. All gone to hell. I don't care about anyone." She said gritting her teeths.

"Look, she is speaking itself, kill her." Tiger said. When Tiger saw that the man's grip on the dagger was loosening, then Tiger took advantage of this thing and shot him with his gun on his hands and his feet.

He quickly took Avika's hand and pulled her towards him. And holding his hand, started running away from there with her. Avika turned back and saw that the man picked up the dagger and threw it towards Tiger.

At that time she did not understand what to do, and at that time only one thing came in her mind that she cannot let Tiger die.

"Sumedh" she said and covered his back with her front body, Because of which that dagger came directly on her right shoulder.

Tiger turned back hearing Avika's voice and caught her injured body in his arms, she fell on the floor. Tiger could not believe whether this is true or not. He regains his senses when he sees blood oozing from Avika's shoulders.

Seeing her condition like this, Tiger's breath stopped. His jaw clenched and looked at the man with pure anger in his eyes. He took his gun and shot the man in the middle of the head. He was trembling in anger But when his eyes fell on Avika's pale body, he forgot everything for a moment.

"Avika.....Avika, listen to me, don't close your eyes." He said patting her cheeks.

"They will kill us." She whispered wincing in pain.

"I will not let anything happen to you as long as I am alive." He said determined.

"Veer quickly bring Arya to my room." Tiger command him through his earpiece. He picked up Avika in his arms and started taking her to his room

"Avika listen to me, don't close your eyes, Please. I beg you." He said to her softly who was half dazed.

"I missed you, sumedh. I thought that you don't care about me, but now when you are doing it, I feel good. I wish this moment would stop here. I wish I always be like this in your arms." She said in low voice but it hits him hard more than any bullet. He reached his room and place her on bed.

"Arya must have come, she will cure you." He said and about to leave but she hold his fingers and he sat down beside him.

"Hug me, please." She whispered, and that was enough for him, he wrapped his hand around her waist and softly hugged her, and stayed like that for a while. He didn't know that holding someone in his arms gives so much relief. He somehow control himself to not breakdown in her arms. He feels home in her.

"Do you remember I told you that I do not feel safe with you." She said earning a small nod from him.

"Today I feel with you as if now no one will be able to harm me. I feel protected in your arms." She muttered in his ear. He separate from hug and caressed her cheek.

"Oh my god!!" Arya gasp coming into his room and stand beside him.

"H..how did this happened?" She asked, he stood up from his seat and turn his face to arya.

"Don't let her die." He said and leave from the room. Arya quickly gesture veer to call some maids So that she can treat Avika.

Tiger leave from his room and sat on the couch which was placed beside his room. He was silent but only he knew the storm that was raging inside him. He did so much wrong with Avika yet she saved him. Why?

"You know the answer but do not want to accept it." Varun said to him like he can read his mind, and stood next to him leaning on couch.

"How are you feeling?" Varun asked to tiger, he looked at his hands which was covered with Avika's blood.

"I have never been so scared of blood as I am today seeing these bloodstained hands of mine. Today, when I saw Avika covered in blood, I felt as if the soul had left the body." He said and clenched his hand.

"Thank god, It's good to hear that you feel something for her." Varun said.

"What I shouldn't feel. I can't feel all this. I don't want to feel all this, not again." He said and grab his hairs into fist.

"Why not, you should give a chance--" Varun said.

"NO" tiger growled. And looked at him with red bloodshot eyes.

"I don't understand you Sumedh." Varun said with furrowed brows and a hurt expression on his face.

"It would be better that you keep your thoughts to yourself and do not expect anything from me." He said standing up from his seat and rush out of the room.

"You will regret it very soon." Varun muttered.

•●<◀♡ ❤ ♡▶>●•

I regained my consciousness when some bright rays fall on my face. I open my eyes and tried to sat up on bed but suddenly a sharp pain rush to my right shoulder.

I glanced it, that was bandaged, and I began to remember everything that had happened the previous night. And also what I said to him in a drunken state.

I heard a door unlocking sound and I glance infront of me, Tiger came from there....half naked. There was only a towel wrapped around his waist, and his whole body was naked, his body is no less than a Greek God. The way he was raning his hands in his wet hairs, the way his pectoral muscles were moving due to impact. His broad chest which was covered with tattoos, I noticed a big scar on his right chest which looked more attractive on him, and....his eight pack abs.

Why has my attention never gone to it? I lick my lips looking at him shamelessly.

Control yourself avika, Don't forget what he has done to you.

" You got up" He said and I immediately removed my gaze from him after realisation.

"Yeah." I said, closing my eyes in embarrassment.

"I inform Arya. If you are having any problem or pain, then you should speak to her." He said and went to his changing room.

I saw his room for the first time. He never allows anyone to enter his room. This room is also like him dark, scary, emotionless.

"I have called her, she is--" he said, after coming out of his changing room. But stopped when there was a sound of door opening loudly occurs.

"Avika.." Arya said and rushed to me. She wraps me in tight hug.

"Ohhh, You don't know how restless I was when you were not regaining consciousness. Thank God, you have come to your senses." She blabbered. I wince in pain when her hand touch my wounded shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She apologized looking at me with concern.

"No problem, but now move away from her, we also have to meet." Veer grumbled.

"You are Ok? You scared us for once." He said, patting my cheeks.

"Are you feeling more pain in the injury?" Arya asked aitting next to me.

"Yess, a little." I said glancing at my wound.

"I'll give you some medicine to ease your pain--" she said.

"I want to go to my room." I said out of blue. Everyone looked at me.

"Ok, but not now because your body is still weak. That's why you will have to stay here for some time, isn't it arya?" Varun said coming in room and stand infront of me.

"Yeah, it's true. Don't worry you will be shifted to your room soon. Hmm?" She said.

But, I don't want to stay here.

I nodded.

"Good. You rest and take these medicines, Tiger will help you." Arya said, handing some medicines to sume...tiger.

NO!!! I know very well why all of them are doing this, and I will not spare you if you meet me later arya.

I nodded half hearted.

They all leave from the room and tiger silently sit on the bed edge, in front of me.

"I will ask you one thing, tell me the truth." He demanded looking at the wall blankly.

Please, Don't ask about last night.

"Why did you come in front of me last night and take that dagger on yourself?" He asked without looking at me.

FUCK!!! I started rubbing my temples. What should I say to him that I still love him? I can't say like this, I don't want him to take advantage of this weakness of mine.

"I was drunk. And you know that after drinking I have no idea what I am doing." I said.

Yess, that's my girl. This is the perfect excuse.

He chuckles dryly, and looked at me.

"Of course i was thinking the same." He said giving me medicines.

He was thinking that I had drunk that's why I saved him, why didn't it occur even once in his mind that I love him that's why I saved him.

"Take them, But because of your stupidity, now I owe you. You have saved my life. Therefore, whatever you want, you can ask me." He said.

What you mean my stupidity? I saved this man's life and look at his ego, such an ungrateful person.

But it is good that now I can ask anything from him.

"I will tell you after thinking." I said and gulp down the bitter medicines. He nodded and about to go from the room but stopped on the door frame.

"Will shift you to your room in a while. I'll tell Maria." He said and leave.

Thank god, atleast I will not feel such awkwardness with him now.

"Who can do this?" Varun asked veer sitting on the couch.

"Vendetta." Ahaan said looking in his phone. Veer, tiger and varun snap their head to ahaan.

"Vendetta? Who is this?" Avika asked entering in room with arya, and sat on the couch.

"You don't know who is this?" Tiger asked and she shaked her head as no.

"An assassin. But it is not known whether it is a man or a woman, is it a person or an association" Veer said lost in thoughts.

"You people have such a big mafia, have you never tried to find out?" Avika asked and tiger shakes his head.

"We have tried to find out but no one has seen it." Arya said.

After last night's attack, everyone has become even more cautious now. They all found out that the people who came yesterday were from Vendetta. So they all have gathered here to find out how they got entry in their mansion.

" The way he kills people, I think Vendetta is a man." Ahaan said looking at avika.

"Why? Could it be a girl too? I mean to say that her name is from the girl's name." Avika said and shrug her shoulders.

"Why do you think--" tiger said.

"This is possible. She can also be the girl who is in our house. Who is listening to us right now. Right Avika?" Ahaan said cutting tiger, and give avika a pointed look.

Avika understood what ahaan wanted to say. But she could not understand why he was doubting her.

"Do you think I am behind all this?" Avika asked pointing at herself.

"Yess, Ever since you came into this house, one or the other problem is happening in our business, and what happened yesterday was impossible to be happen." Ahaan said giving her a glare and everyone looked between ahaan and avika.

"You are misunderstanding Ahaan. Avika can never do this." Arya argue.

"Exactly, You are blaming her? Don't you know that he had saved Tiger's life yesterday." Veer said with offended look.

"It is also possible that she has done all that knowingly, so that no one can doubt her." Ahaan said giving a reason.

"You are wrong--" varun argue.

"I am not saying wrong you are understanding it wrongly." ahaan said.

They were all fighting with each other for Avika. But ahaan was not ready to believe that Avika is innocent

"ENOUGH!!" Tiger said loudly, everyone stopped arguing and looked at him.

"Arya, go from here with Avika." Tiger said sternly. Arya looked at ahaan and extend her hand to grab avika's wrist.

"No, i also want to know if this--" Avika argue ignoring arya's hand.

"You didn't hear what I said. Get out of here, we'll talk later." Tiger said sternly.

After listening to his stern voice, Avika knew that it was useless to talk to Tiger now. She obeyed him and went with Arya.

"Why do you think that this attack was done by Avika?" Tiger asked ahaan.

"I have proof that Avika was behind the attack."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

5242 words.

Okk, so how was it?
Ice is melting guyss.

What do you think, Is Avika behind the attack?

Don't forget to vote, comment,share.💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.1K 37
Veer x Meera ______________________________________ let's dive into the journey of VEER & MEERA to know what destiny have planned for them . TROPES:...
176K 9.3K 61
BOOK1 OF DESTINY SERIES 'FROM HEARTBROKEN TO HEARTFELT' [Unedited] [Ongoing] REYANSH RAI CHAUHAAN(28), a grumpy, ruthless,cruel, cold hearted billion...
199K 15.1K 75
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...