The Way You Look At Me - (A M...

By HiroshiShirogane

"It's just..... the way you look at me.... made me this way" (Y/N) is a high school boy that lives his everyd... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Vibrant Smile
Chapter 2 - Coffee Talk
Chapter 3 - Is it that big of a deal?
Chapter 4 - It's nothing
Chapter 5 - Value
Chapter 6 - Your eyes
Chapter 7 - Hamburger of fate
Chapter 8 - Relations
Chapter 9 - Protection
Chapter 10 - Creating a bond
Chapter 11 - Keeping ties
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 12 - Pitching in
Chapter 13 - Trust
Chapter 14 - Swimsuit
Chapter 15 - Vibrant
Chapter 16 - Treasure
Chapter 17 - Security
Chapter 18 - Preparations
Chapter 19 - New Look
Chapter 20 - Familiar
Chapter 21 - Mutuality
Chapter 22 - Adoration
Chapter 23 - Meeting Expectations
Chapter 24 - Fan
Chapter 25 - Talk
Chapter 26 - Saved By a Smile
Chapter 27 - Aspirations
Chapter 28 - Awareness
Chapter 29 - This is Love
Chapter 30 - The Confession
Chapter 31 - Putting Things to Perspective
Chapter 32 - Square One
Chapter 33 - First Steps
Chapter 34 - News
Chapter 35 - Coincidence? I think Yes!
Chapter 36 - Connections
Chapter 37 - Do Tell
Chapter 38 - Adoration
Chapter 39 - Desire
Chapter 40 - Confusing Pleasure with Bliss
Chapter 41 - Stubborn Early Bird
Chapter 42 - Resolve
Chapter 43 - Compassion
Chapter 44 - Past
Chapter 45 - Secret Rendezvous
Chapter 47 - Reconciliation
Chapter 48 - It's Time for World Idol Fes!
Chapter 49 - Savior
Chapter 50 - The Way You Look At Me
Authors Notes
EXTRA Chapter 1
EXTRA Chapter 2
EXTRA Chapter 3

Chapter 46 - Hidden Relationships

185 10 9
By HiroshiShirogane

"Mr. Anon and Mr. Makoto, would you two please come to the teacher's office?" Our homeroom teacher had walked into the room to call us.

Now this is actually scary. I've never been called to the teacher's office before...

"Did you do something?" Makoto asked me with a straight face.

"What?! I should be asking you that!" I replied to him.

We then head to the teacher's office where a familiar face is waiting for us.

.
.
.

"So.... what's going on here....Ms. Mio?" I ask.

Ms. Mio is standing beside our homeroom teacher Takeru sensei.

"Are we in trouble?" Makoto asked.

"It's nothing that serious. Actually, it kind of is...." Takeru sensei said.

Takeru sensei is a pretty young homeroom teacher. And because of that he kind of has this close relationship with his students as if he's around our age.

"I've gotten permission for you guys to go home early today. I need you two for stage rehearsal!" Ms. Mio said.

Since the event starts in a few hours, every unit and their respective teams and management are doing stage rehearsals to make sure that everything runs smoothly to ensure nothing goes wrong later.

"That makes sense...." I replied.

"So your little helpers just so happened to be my students here...." Takeru sensei sighed.

"Sorry! I didn't tell you! But it should be fine right?!" Ms. Mio replied.

What's this all about?

"As long as you can promise me that you're not over exhausting them... then I'll leave them in your care." Takeru sensei added.

"Sensei... you're so cool..." Makoto commented.

"I promise you, I won't! I take good care of these two knuckleheads!" Ms. Mio was so proud when saying that. I'm not sure how to take that.

"Can you promise me one more thing?" Takeru sensei asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Ms. Mio asked.

The way these two talk to each other... no formalities and honorifics whatsoever... are they classmates? friends??? how come they seem like they're so close and comfortable with each other???

"Will you promise to eat dinner with me tonight? It doesn't matter how long I have to wait for you to get home, I just want to eat dinner with you..." Takeru sensei said.

"Eh?" Both me and Makoto were surprised by what our homeroom teacher said to our boss.

Ms. Mio sent a knuckle running down on my sensei's head without hesitation.

"Idiot!! These two don't know about that yet!!! Show off!!!" Ms. Mio said.

Wait...does that mean...

"Ouch! It's fine isn't it?! It's payback for keeping quiet...." Takeru sensei replied.

"Fine! I get it!.... I'll be sure to get home as early as possible...." Ms. Mio replied.

Takeru sensei immediately signs our gate passes and permits us to finally leave the school grounds.

"Have a safe trip, and I hope the event goes well." Takeru sensei says as he hands our paper to Ms. Mio.

"Takeru... are you angry...?" Ms. Mio asked.

"Not at all, I'm sure you have your reasons Mio. Besides, it's my fault for suddenly hinting it out loud like that...." He apologized.

"No! It's okay! It's just....a little embarrassing...." Ms. Mio replied.

"I'll get some ingredients before going home. I'll cook your favorite." Takeru sensei declared.

"Thank you! You're the best!" Ms. Mio said.

She gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Right, let's go you two! There's no time to waste!" Ms. Mio said.

"R-Right....." We just accepted the fact that that happened right in front of us. A side to Ms. Mio that we never knew existed, a side we've never seen before. It feels illegal to know about this.

.
.
.

While walking to the van, me and Makoto got curious.

"Ms. Mio...." I asked.

"No questions." She shut me down.

"It's not what we think it is...right?" Makoto asked.

"It's precisely what you think it is." Ms
Mio replied.

Why didn't she answer mine and answered his?!

.
.
.

The van door opens up and we were greeted with Aya and Chisato.

"geh." Chisato and Makoto blurted out.

"What? What's going on?" I ask them.

They both kept quiet and dodged the question.

"We don't have much time, let's go." Ms. Mio said.

.
.
.

The car ride otw to the venue was... slowly getting awkward. With that encounter we had with Ms. Mio and her... lover???? our teacher.... and now, there's something going on between Chisato and Makoto....

I have to do something about this.

"Aya, how are you feeling?" I ask her how she's doing.

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm fine... What about you Anon? Is everything alright?" She asked me.

Aya must've been worried.... Was I that obvious???

"I'm in perfect shape actually! I feel like I can repeat the event thrice and not get tired!" I answered.

"That's the way to do it! I'm relieved to see you cheerful Anon..." Aya said.

I slowly reach for her hand. She responded by opening it up and letting me hold it with my fingers intertwined between hers.

"I'm sorry for worrying you..." I said.

"Not at all, you had your reasons..." Aya replied.

Aya rested her head on my shoulders and I rested mine softly on top of her head.

"Uhm... Anon..." Makoto called.

"It would be very nice if you two don't flirt as much when you're literally with other people in a van..." Chisato stated.

We let go of each other's hands and decided to sit back up straight.

"S-Sorry!" Aya blurted out.

"Hey, there's something going on between you two isn't there?" I decided to finally speak up about the elephant in the room that everyone's been ignoring.

"Not really..." Makoto said.

"What made you say that Anon-kun?" Chisato added and asked.

"Well...for instance... you two aren't sitting beside each other...." I said.

"What's wrong with that? I was the last one to get in, so I'd naturally be seated here..." Makoto said.

"But Chisato-chan... you didn't call Makoto-kunnto sit beside you when they arrived...You may not want to admit it but... you've always been sitting beside each other for quite some time now...." Aya said.

Aya went in with a big swing and it totally caught them off guard.

"Wha-" Chisato said.

Chisato took a deep breath.

"Aya, Anon-kun, would you be so kind as to move so Makoto can come sit beside me?" Chisato asked.

Makoto flinched.

"Sure thing..." Both me and Aya said.

Makoto stands up so we can move over, but his head seems to be elsewhere.

"Makoto!" Chisato ordered.

"Yes ojou...." Makoto said.

But he immediately froze.

Realizing he said something that should not have been said with this group of people.

"Ojou...?" I asked.

"Makoto-kun? Who's..." Aya said.

"A-Ahhh! that came out wrong...." Makoto explained(?)

"Oh boy...." Ms. Mio commented.

.
.
.

"You idiot...!!!!!!" Chisato yelled.

- To be Continued -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.4K 14
For years, Katsuki forced himself not to smile, or laugh. All just cause of a small, simple reason. He didn't like the small dents that formed by the...
744K 24.9K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...
11.3K 282 12
-| Am i dreaming?, there's no way that you would like a no-life like me...... |- plot: Y/N L/N, a no-life, a boy with many struggles and problems, wa...
10.4K 331 16
What happens when your mom arranges you to be put into a marriage with your childhood friend? What happens when your childhood friends doesn't want t...