Mysterious Relation

By BTS875AMI431

Welcome or welcome back This is my first ever ff..I will try my best. hope you will enjoy. Tell me about it a... More

𝕐/π•Ÿ 𝕒π•₯ 𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝
π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•€π•žπ•‘π•£π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
π”Ήπ•£π•šπ•’π•Ÿ & 𝕀𝕠𝕦𝕝 >β„•π•’π•žπ•›π• π• π•Ÿ<
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕑 𝕙𝕖𝕣 <π•₯𝕒𝕖𝕙π•ͺπ•¦π•Ÿπ•˜>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕠𝕣𝕖 β„π• π• π•ž<𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕙π•ͺπ•¦π•Ÿπ•˜>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π•šπ•—π•₯<π•π•šπ•žπ•šπ•Ÿ>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•§π•šπ•– β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯<π•π•šπ•žπ•šπ•Ÿ>
𝔻𝕒π•ͺ π•€π•’π•§π•šπ• π•¦π•£ <π•Šπ•¦π•˜π•’>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•£π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℝ𝕖𝕕 π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕣π•₯<π•π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•œπ• π• π•œ>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ
π•“π• π•Ÿπ•¦π•€ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣<π•›π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•œπ• π• π•œ>
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•˜π•’π•žπ•– π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•šπ•€π•₯<𝕛 𝕙𝕠𝕑𝕖>
𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 βˆ†
π•π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ!! {𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1}
π•›π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ!!! (𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2)
π•Šπ•†π•Š
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣-π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•„π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•’
bye kookie
Say hy to Newyork.
in the uni

3000 π•€β„š 𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 <π•›π•šπ•Ÿ>

12 1 1
By BTS875AMI431

After listening to these words by Jin, y/n begins to cry.
She runs towards the corner of the hall and weeps while sitting on a bench.

Namjoon: see what you have done Jin. U should listen to her first before saying anything to her.

Taehyung: there must be a reason that's why she is late.. otherwise she hv never done something like this before.

Jimin: I think tae u should go and ask her.

Taehyung: sure.

*Taehyung goes to y/n*

*Y/n who is still crying*

Taehyung: why are you crying y/n...u must not be late on this special day.

Y/n: I know... I'm really sorry for that.. but I didn't mean to be late... believe me...I got separated from my friend forever...I saw her last time today..I went to her home to say goodbye.. that's why I am late... I'm really really sorry 😔.

Taehyung: ohh...so don't cry now... everything will be all fine.

Y/n: please leave me alone for some.. I'm requesting to you.

Taehyung: umm ok.

**Taehyung went back to the place where all of them are gathering.**

Jungkook: what happened tae.

Taehyung: she is still crying... and as I said... there was a reason for getting late...her friend went away and she is missing her.

Namjoon: Jin hyung I think u should say sorry to her....as u were so rude to her.

Jin: I'm sorry... but I can't control that... I'm really sorry for that bad behavior.

Namjoon: not be sorry to us..go and say sorry to her... and lift her mood.

Jin: alright.

**Jin goes to y/n**

Jin: you are still crying y/n?

Y/n: no I'm not.

Jin: oh so am I seeing things....I can clearly see tears in your eyes. Hey, stob it... don't cry now.. I'm really sorry... for what I did... princess don't cry.

Y/n: I'm I'm not crying.

Jin: then smile, please.

Y/n: sorry I can't... please leave me alone for some time... I will be all fine.

Jin: should I tell you a joke?? Oh, why I'm asking this to you..I should tell you..u need to cheer up.

Jin: ok tell me.... what is blue and not heavy?

Y/n: umm maybe it's blue paper...I don't know.

Jin: no it's "light blue"

Y/n: what!!
Y/n POV: it's doesn't make sense but was funny.
*She smiled a little*

Jin: oh one more one more .... what do you call a man with no body and no nose?

Y/n: what??

Jin: nobody nose (windshield wiper laughs)

Y/n

Y/n: This is funny...I don't know why.

Jin: a last one... what did a drunk woman say to a man at the bar?

Y/n: 😐..........

Jin: alcohol - you -later

Y/n: 😅 your IQ level is 3000.

Y/n: enough...my stomach is hurting 😆😆😆.

Jin: Okay okay 😅 ... now u are looking better..u look pretty while smiling.
Now go and dress up princess... your dress is there..go get ready fast...we are already late.

Y/n: alright boss.

*She gets ready in just a minute*

Y/n👇👇👇

Y/n: I'm ready !!

Taehyung: oh My god..u are looking so beautiful.

Jimin: don't tell me...u are y/n...no..

Namjoon: u are really gorgeous.

Jungkook: oh...we don't have much time..

Suga: then give us our costume...to get ready.

Jimin: yeah here..(handover everyone there costumes)

*Jin as Prince*

*Jimin and Jungkook as knights*

*Namjoon as minister*

*Suga and Taehyung as kidnappers*

Host: *to Namjoon* are you all ready now... can you perform.

Namjoon: yes sir.

***Play starts***

**Author POV: I already mentioned their role 👆 so I'm gonna call them accordingly.**

_________Rose and the knight _________

Minister: *to princess* good morning princess.. I'm here as your father said me to inform you that you are coming to marry shortly.

**Author POV: Princess is a very beautiful girl and now she is as young as she can marry a handsome prince... but she doesn't want to marry... she wants to spend her life carefree as she thought that being married mean to be in a prison for the whole life... but she never tells this to anyone... she used not to answer whenever someone talk about her to get married**

Princess POV: (why father always talks about me getting married... I don't want to marry this early.) Thank you minister for giving me this message.

Minister: your father has fixed the date of your wedding after 2 days with a prince of the neighboring Kingdom... and now he is going out of the kingdom for doing some work related to your wedding... and till then Prince Seokjin is going to look after our kingdom.

Princess: what!!

**She thought of runaway from the kingdom so that she can be free from getting married.... she hasn't even seen who the Prince is.... but the prince knows her...
That night she gathered all her sheets and ties them to make them look like a rope so she can climb down her castle... she takes a black rob to cover her color full dress so that no one can notice.. and at night she wears that rob.. and climb down the castle and ran towards the woods.**

**Next morning**

Prince: *to the minister* minister... before getting married... I just want to know Princess Rose better...so please request her to come down so that we can talk.

Minister: your wish is my command.

**Almost all the relatives came there for the wedding celebration...two friends of the prince too came there... their names are...park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook**

**Minister goes to Princess Rose's room**

Minister: *knocks at the door* Princess... Prince is requesting you to come down and meet him.

*But he got no answer*

**He pushed the door a little to peak inside... but no one was there**

Minister POV: where is Princess Rose... how am I gonna face the King and Prince Seokjin.

*He ran towards the ball... where Prince is sitting with his friends... jungkook and jimin*

Minister: (breathing deeply) Prince....the princess.....the princess Rose..is not in her room... she must have run away...as she doesn't want to marry... she must hv ran towards the forest.

*All the people of the kingdom are were present there*
*When they heard the news they begin to talk about this*

**This news spread like forest fire even the enemy kingdom learned about this**

*That evening*

Prince: I have to go and take Princess Rose with me... get my horse ready I'm going to take her.

Jungkook: we will go with you too.

Jimin: yeah...get our horses ready too.

**They went to find the princess in the forest**

***Meanwhile in the enemy kingdom***

Suga: *to Taehyung* I get the know that Princess Rose from our enemy kingdom ran away.

Taehyung: then what are we talking about... let's go and find her...we will kidnap her... and ask for wealth from her father...we gonna be rich soon.

Suga: sure... that's what I meant.😏

**The kidnappers went to the forest to kidnap the princess**

**Meanwhile the princess in the forest**

Princess POV: how beautiful this forest is just look at the flowers, lake, trees, birds, and butterflies...so beautiful so lovely...I want to stay here forever.

*She was so happy that she begins to sing a song*

**Suga with Taehyung (kidnappers) are in that forest... finding Rose Princess.**

**Prince Seokjin and his friends Jimin and Jungkook were dressed like knights so that no one will recognize them**

Suga: hey taehyung hold your horse... can you hear someone singing... it's a voice of a girl.

Taehyung: I think we should go and check.
*They both follow the voice and saw the princess*

Taehyung: oh so you are here... Lil princess... come with us yourself or we have to force you to come.

Princess: who are you...I don't know u... I'm not gonna go anywhere with you both.

Suga: okay then we have to carry you...we don't have any better option.

*They grab her and take her with them... princess Rose was screaming*

Jimin: prince seokjin... I can hear the princess screaming.

Jungkook: she must be in danger.

Seokjin: follow me...we have to save her.

*They find a princess... some kidnappers are taking to her with them.*

Seokjin: hold on where are you taking to her?

Taehyung: none of your business... let us do our work.

Suga: go away from here.

Seokjin: not this easy...

*They had a fight and the successful prince and his friends won*

Princess: who are you... why did u help me...u know me... answer me why are you not answering?

Prince: I choose not to answer any of your questions.

Princess: okay if you are not gonna answer me... then kiss me...so that I will not forget u.

Prince: no this is against my rules...I shall leave u at your castle.

*He holds her waist and makes her sit on his horse with him*
**They ride to the kingdom**

**When they reach the kingdom... minister and the King are waiting for them**

Minister: Prince with the princess has arrived.

Princess: what you are prince seokjin!!

Prince: yes Princess Rose... will you marry me.

Princess: yes I will.

**Everyone was happy**
______________________________________

***Play end***

*The auditorium is full of applause*

************************************
Huhh 😵 1607 words, 10 pictures, and a lot of effort.
I never wrote this much in my English exam ever 😅
Hopefully, you like it.
************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 33.6K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
13.3K 367 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy itπŸ₯°πŸ’œ __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
72.8K 2.8K 46
A thrilling tale of love , friendship , and resilience . Y/N , a Indian-Korean student , transfers to a top Korean university . When Y/N's past and p...
860 54 10
"I gave every single seven of you a chance. Give him a chance too." Y/N is a young girl who moved from South Korea to America due to the cOrOnA...