Her Rules| Mighty Ducks Guy G...

By CeeCeesStories

At Eden hall, Scooter was extremely popular, being a jock and all. For some reason everyone loved jocks. Now... More

Main characters
"Y'know, coffee stunts your growth."
"Sorry, he's just so gorgeous."
"or better yet, find me Brad Pitt."
"You following me?"
"...Im untouchable..."
"Geez you're stubborn."
"I'm not grumpy."
"You know, Germaine...you're not half bad."
"Now you're giving me a headache."
"You're so weird."
"Im so embarrassed."
"You dont know what a triangle is?"
"Just one battle at a time."
"Independent, not difficult."
"Maybe."
"You're crazy."
"Save it for your mother."
"Breathe, Tarynn."
"I'd really miss this."
"And I cant stand him."
"Nah, I'm crazy about you."

"Well, manifest quieter."

424 6 1
By CeeCeesStories

"He is absolutely, positively in love with you!" Gwen squealed.

"Here we go." I groaned as I flopped on my bed.

"You cannot lie to me, Tarynn. You totally like him." For the first time my face went blush pink when she said that and I cracked a smile.

"Yeah, right." I remarked sarcastically.

"I'm so serious. You two are knee deep in love land!"

"I think your getting Guy and I confused with you and Adam. Anything new there?" I asked while sitting up. Her face turned red as she smiled wide.

"Oh, nothing much...just that he held my hand.." she said nonchalantly.

"No way, when?" I asked urgently.

"Oh, Y'know, just the.. whole night!" She screeched.

"What?" I asked in shock. "How'd I miss that?"

"You didn't notice because you were too preoccupied with Guy." She taunted.

"Yeah, sure." I muttered sarcastically. For the first time, I couldn't even convince myself that was true.

"Isn't it cute how we've gone on like two unofficial double dates?!" I glared at her,causing her to wink at me.

"Not dates, outings." I corrected.

"What's the difference?" She questioned.

"Outings: simply going outside into the world beyond your bedroom. Date: a type of outing that is considered romantic and is done with a romantic partner." I smiled proudly.

"Okay, 'miss.dictionary'." She teased. "But they were still dated. An outing with a romantic partner? That's literally us going out with Guy and Adam."

"Maybe Adam is your romantic partner, but as for Guy and I, we're strictly platonic." I clarified.

"Not for long." She mumbled.

"Even if I did like him, I don't think he sees me that way anyway." I explained.

"Are you blind?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "He is so into you. Ever notice how he progressively moved closer to you in the booth tonight?"

"No.."

"Or the fact that he's always staring at you?" I looked up at her and shook my head. "Or the fact that—" I stopped her before she could keep going on.

"I get it." I chuckled. "I'm too tired to keep discussing. Goodnight Gwen." I reached to turn off my Lamp then slid under the covers.

"Alright. Good night Mrs.Germaine." She taunted from her side of the room.

"Seriously?"

"I'm manifesting for you." She said with a cheery voice.

"Well, manifest quieter." I teased.

——

The next morning when I woke up, or should I say, the next afternoon when I woke up as I had woken up at 2:03 PM I looked over at Gwen's bed and she was already gone. Off with Adam I assumed. I did not want to get up. I wasn't tired but I had no motivation for the day.

Eventually, I got myself up and showered, then got dressed. It was a lazy day. Sweat pants and a red zip up with my white low rise shoes. I grabbed my tote bag and walked to my door, where I saw a note from Gwen

"Hey Tarynn, gone out to see Adam. Still going to the game. 3:00. If u change ur mind, u should come.
Love,Gwen."

Considering I had absolutely nothing else to do that day, I decided to squash my pride for just one more day and just go to the game. Unfortunately this meant I actually had to put some effort into my outfit and hair. I swapped out my sweatpants for some ripped jeans and did my hair in half up half down pig tails. I looked down at my watch and had seen it was 2:45. I had made my way to the rink and scanned the bleachers looking for Gwen. I spotted her on the 5th row up, so I walked up the steps to her.

"Hey! You made it!" She announced.

"Yeah, I had nothing better to do." I shrugged. She moved down the row a bit and I sat down next to her. The teams were practicing on the rink before the game and Gwen was ecstatic to see Adam play.

"No way!" I heard someone laugh from below us. We looked down the stairs to see Guy walking up them. "You're actually at a varsity game?"

"Don't make me regret this more than I already do,Germaine." I warned.

He threw his hands up and laughed. "Just nice to see some character development, is all."

I pursed my lips and stood up. "I'm out." I announced half heartedly.

"No, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He pleaded while laughing.

"Aww. That's so cute. You want me to stay!" I teased.

"Awe. You still think I'm cute?" My smile immediately dropped.

"Shut up!" I demanded as I sat down.

"You two are so cute." Gwen said in awe.

"Shut up!" I remarked as I threw my hands over my face.

"Easy, Gwen. You're gonna give her an aneurysm." Guy noted.

"I hate you both." I muttered.

"Oh, really? Because I could have sworn you just called me cute." He taunted.

I pursed my lips then said: "Watch yourself."

"Ooo. I'm scared." He teased.

"It's like you want me to leave."

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm done now." He laughed while I rolled my eyes at him.

"You better be." I warned.

——

The game had ended and the Warriors won. We all stood together as we waited for Adam to come out of the locker room.

Guy looked down at Gwen and smiled. "See, Gwen. Wasn't it more enjoyable to watch the game while you were warm."

"I was warm yesterday." She defended as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, only because Adam gave you his letterman jacket." I chimed in. "Still haven't given it back,huh?"

"Nope! I don't plan to." She said.

"You know they're supposed to wear them in school, right? And at like, pep rallies." I told her.

"Ok, well, he can have it during school and stuff but I'll just take it after." She smiled deviously and I just shrugged her off.

We saw Adam walking out of the locker room looking annoyed and upset.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"The JV team like froze out whole locker room." He looked down. "I mean, we kinda deserves it."

"What do you mean froze the locker room?" I asked confused.

"Like everything is rock solid. And cold. Thank God  my clothes were  in my bag, they didn't get frozen."

"I still don't get how they froze..." I trailed off while trying to understand how they could have possibly pulled that off.

"Yeah, I don't know either. Wanna go to Mickeys?" He asked. We all agreed to go.

"I'll pay!" I called out.

"Not a chance." Guy shot back.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" I asked mischievously.

"Can't pay without your wallet." He told me. I looked up and him and raised an eyebrow.

"I have my wallet." I responded while holding my wallet up.

"Not anymore." He declared while snatching my wallet and shoving it in her pocket.

"Guy Germaine! You give that back right now!" I demanded.

"No shot. You cannot pay." I rolled my eyes at him and groaned.

"Why are you so annoying?" I remarked while throwing my head back.

" I guess we'll never know." He teased.

A/n:
Fun fact #4: in the original script for D3 Connie and Guy get into an argument before the first day of school as Goldberg stand between them as their messenger. It goes a little something like this:

CONNIE
You tell him that I don't want him in any of my classes.
GOLDBERG Guy, Connie apparently thinks....
GUY She broke up with me. I don't want her in my classes either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 835 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
15.5K 130 16
Clove Madden was a freshman going into Eden Hall. Her brother's best friends Rick Riley, Scooter, And Cole were all on the varsity hockey team waitin...
47.6K 700 17
FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS Kendall Conway's world revolves around 3 things. Those 3 things being family, friends, and hockey. Her and her twin brother...
45.2K 678 26
❛ when emma falls in love, she's in it for keeps, she won't walk away unless she knows she absolutely has to leave ❜ ━━ CHARLIE CONWAY X OC ━━ EN...