Lords Series #2: Deceitful Wa...

By fairyF8tales

LORDS SERIES #2 Anica Carcueva is a con artist that targets big companies and businesses. She used different... More

LORDS SERIES
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
‼️

CHAPTER 35

64 3 0
By fairyF8tales

WARNING 🔞: Wet content ahead. Please do be reminded that I warned you, if this kind of scenes aren't for you, please skip this chapter.

——

“I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T AFFORD BEING AWAY FROM YOU.”

Dolion held her waist and pulls her closer. He immediately kissed her on the lips. The kiss was thorough. A passionate kiss that they will never forget.

Dolion licks Anica's lower lip and was sucking, biting her tongue. All Anica did was follower his pattern. Dolion slides his hands from her waist to her butt. He caresses her butt and made some soft squeezes making Anica groan and moan. Hindi na matiis ni Dolion ang init na nararamdaman kaya agad n'yang binuhat ito. Anica wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist. Madiing hinahalikan ni Dolion si Anica na s'yang maalab n'yang sinasagot.

“Uhmm...” halinghing n'ya nang malakas na pinisil ni Dolion ang kanyang pang-upo. Dolion sat down on the bed with Anica on his thighs. His kisses went down to Anica's neck. He was kissing, sucking, licking and biting the skin of her neck until it leaves a mark. Dolion looked at Anica's face and kissed her on the lips again. Anica's hands found Dolion's shirt and started to unbutton it. Dolion helped Anica remove all the button.

Tinulak ni Anica pahiga si Dolion at agad s'yang pumatong dito. Madali n'yang hinubad ang kanyang damit at bra. Bumungad kay Dolion ang mayayaman na dibdib ng dalaga na lalong nagpapagigil ng pagkalalaki n'ya. Dolion rolled Anica down and made himself be on top of her. Anica looked at Dolion with those lustful eyes and hissed, “Touch me, Dolion.”

Dolion was turned on with her sexy bedroom voice and he wanted to cut the chase. Dolion licked her neck down to the valley of her breast and to her flat stomach.

“Ohhh!” she moaned. Dolion took a mouthful of her breast while caressing the other one.

Hindi na mapigilan ni Anica ang kanyang sarili. She was eaten by lust. She wants him to do more.

“Ahh!” maalab n'yang sigaw nang pinangigilan ni Dolion ang kanyang utong. Dolion was slurping on her breast like he was baby to be breastfeed. Anica pushed Dolion away to give herself some space to remove her garments. She kneeled in front of him and tried to remove her panty.

Dolion touched her thick thighs and helped her remove her underwear.

“Higa!” Dolion ordered that Anica immediately commanded. Anica spread her legs wide and waited for Dolion to do the work. Dolion grabbed her thighs and run his tongue from her thigh down to her center.

“Ughh... Oh!” Anica moan loudly when Dolion's warm tongue touched her wet womanhood. Dolion licks every part of her womanhood hard and was sipping her clitoris passionately.

“Hngghh...” halinghing ni Anica nang pinasok ni Dolion ang kanyang mainit na dila sa basang-basang pagkababae nito. Sinabunot ni Anica ang buhok ni Dolion at sinubsob ito lalo sa kanyang pagkababae.

“Ahh, m-more please, b-baby!” she moaned as she clung her legs on his shoulder. Gigil na sinipsip ni Dolion ang klitoris ni Anica na dahilan ng pag-iktad nito sa sarap.

Anica was craving for more. She was craving more than his mouth and sinful tongue. She wants more— she wants him insider her. She wants to feel him moving inside her. She wants to do more with him.

“U-Ughhh...” sigaw ni Anica nang pinasok ni Dolion ang dalawang daliri n'ya sa pagkababae nito at sinisipsip ang klitoris n'ya. Ramdam ni Anica na may namumuong kakaiba sa kanyang puson.

“D-Dolion, please m-more! More!” she begged and Dolion looked up on her.

“Patience, baby.” he seductively whispered. Dolion thrusts his finger in and out deep on her pussy. He was moving fast, deep and hard his fingers inside her.

“N-Naiihi a-ako, Dolion. T-Teka l-lang— Ah!” sigaw ni Anica nang biglang sinagad ni Dolion ang kanyang daliri.

“It's your juice baby. Just come on me.” Dolion said and continued to finger Anica. Ilang sigundo pa ay ramdam ni Anica na para bang may sumabog sa puson n'ya at daling tumulo ang katas n'ya. Her juice coated Dolion's finger. Dolion immediately licked it like it was some expensive syrup that he don't want to waste.

Napatakip si Anica sa kanyang mukha dahil sa hiya. Dolion sexily chuckled and topped on her. He locked her on the bed and kissed her forehead. He removed Anica's hands on her face.

“Let me see your face, baby.” He hissed as he removed her hands. Anica was turning red making Dolion smile.

“You're so cute!” he said and chuckled. He kneeled on the bed and unbuckled his pants. He took of her pants and so as his undergarment. His manhood was hard. It was veiny, plumpy and  bulging.

“This won't be short, baby. Bear with me.” Dolion hissed with a smirk. He kneeled in front of her and positioned himself. He held her legs and placed it side by side. Bigla n'yang pinasok ang kanyang gigil na gigil pagkalalaki sa loob ni Anica.

“Ah!” napasinghap si Anica dahil dito. Malakas s'yang napakapit sa braso ni Dolion na nasa gilid ng kanyang ulo. Dolion slowly inserted his fullness inside him. Anica felt like her womanhood was wrecked. It was painful for her but she loves how it hurts her. Masakit pero masarap, ganoon ang nasa isip n'ya.

Dolion slowly moved in and out but Anica wasn't still ready yet, she was bearing the pain. Ilang sigundo ng mahinang paglabas-masok ng pagkalalaki ni Dolion ay naramdaman n'yang kumukupas na ang sakit.

“Do it the way you do. 'Wag ka magpigil.” bulong ni Anica at agad na napatingin si Dolion sa kanya.

“Are you sure?” he asked and she immediately nodded.

“Then, I won't stop myself for wanting more, Nica.” he hissed and he started to move deeper.

Ramdam ni Anica ang gigil ni Dolion sa bawat ulos nito. He moved faster than before and it was hard and deep thrusts.

“Ugghh...” Anica's long moan as she felt that sensation she never felt before. She was now feeling that pure bliss, Dolion is giving her. Ang bawat labas-masok ni Dolion ng kanyang pagkalalaki sa basang-basang pagkababae n'ya ay binibigyan s'ya ng kakaibang sarap.

“Ahh fuck!” Dolion cursed as he moved even faster. The veins of his arms were visible. He closed the gap between their chest and pressed his chest on her two blessed breast. That contact of their skin was adding to the lust Anica was feeling. Kinuskos ni Anica ang kanyang dibdib kay Dolion at sinasabayan ang pagkadyot ni Dolion. Sinasalubong ni Anica ang bawat ulos ni Dolion na lalong nagpapagigil sa lalaki. Anica wrapped her legs on his waist and she held his shoulders. Anica pushed him away and rolled him over.

Pumaibabaw si Anica kay Dolion at agad n'yang pinasok uli ang pagkalalaki ni Dolion sa kanyang pagkababae. Dolion was actually impressed on how Anica moves like this. Anica was riding his shaft. She was going up and down, thrusting in and out. She grind, rubbed and thrust on his veiny shaft.

“Ohh! Ahh, a-ang s-sarap. Ahh!” sigaw-sigaw ni Anica habang kinakabayo ang pagkalalaki ni Dolion. Dolion held her waist and guided her every thrust.

“Y-You're fucking sexy, Nica. Faster.” Dolion hissed making Anica sexily smirk. Anica was humping on his shaft even faster and deeper to hit her g-spot.

“F-Fuck, you're such a good girl.” Dolion said while panting.

“Ahh... Ughh!” gigil na ungol ni Anica. Ilang sigundo pa ay bigla s'yang nilabasan. Ramdam din n'yang ang pagsirit ng katas ni Dolion sa loob n'ya na lalong nagpasarap sa kanyang nararamdaman. She felt their mixed juice comes out from her pussy. Lupaypay s'yang humiga sa ibabaw ni Dolion. Dolion hugged her on her waist and kissed her forehead.

“You're fucking good baby. I love it.” He complimented making Anica weakly smile.

“But I'm not done.” Dolion said and held her butt.

“Now, bend over and face the headboard.” saad ni Dolion na wala sa tamang katinoan na sinunod ni Anica ito. Binabalot pa ng libog at sarap ang pag-iisip n'ya.

Dolion made Anica hold on the head board and positioned Anica.

“Ahh!” sigaw ni Anica ng biglang tinampal ni Dolion ang pisnge ng kanyang pang-upo. Ilang ulit n'ya rin iyong ginawa. Pagkatapos noon ay hinagod n'ya ang basang pagkababae ni Anica gamit ang kanyang nanggigil na pagkalalaki. Bigla n'ya itong pinasok.

“Ughh... Hnghh, o-ohhh!” malakas na ungol ni Anica. Gigil ang bawat galaw n'ya. Mariin n'yang pinipisil ang pang-upo ni Anica habang umuulos s'ya. Patalbog-talbog ang mayayaman na dibdib ni Anica sa tuwing umuulos si Dolion. Napapasigaw si Anica sa tuwing natatamaan ni Dolion ang tamang parte at malakas s'yang napapakapit. Inabot ni Dolion ang suso ni Anica at pinipisil-pisil ito.

“D-Dolion, di ko na kaya — Ahh! S-Shit.”

“A little longer, baby.” Dolion hissed and moved faster. Ilang minuto pa ay naramdaman ni Dolion na lalabasan na s'ya kaya lalo n'yang binilisan ito.

“I'm c-coming, baby.” he whispered and after some seconds, they both came. Anica was panting and sweating. Halupay-pay s'yang humiga at tumabi sa kanya si Dolion. Anica shuts her eyes off but she wasn't asleep. Dolion kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

“You're a monster.” Anica whispered making Dolion chuckles.

“Sorry. I've been wanting to do this with you.” Dolion said and kissed her forehead once again.

“I love you, Anica.”

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 513K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
105K 1.8K 23
The Governor's Daughter djbiancafrost Samantha "Say" De Plaza is the only daughter of a politician who owns almost half of their province's land. Nic...
25.6K 1.5K 4
I once danced with your fire-risking my light into your realm-but caught myself in fire-my whirlwind feathers burnt into your betrayal.
1.1M 64.9K 78
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...