Warrior Princess (Hunger Game...

By bluvr45

Jin was just a girl who need to provide for her little brother Chris. So she did something that meant she mig... More

Face Claim
Prolouge
The 72nd, District 1 Reaping
Captiol
Training, Testing, and Scores
Interviews
Let the 72nd Games Begin
Killing Circle
Day 10
Day 14-27
Finals
Fallen Tributes
Victory is Sweet
Home Sweet Home
Memorialize
Life as a Victor
The 75th Reaping
Capitol Again
Tributes Parade
Training
Testing and Scores
The 75th Interviews
Let the 75th Hunger Games Begin
Spinning
The Rebellion's Plan
Capitol Captured
Recused
Life at District 13
Rebellion
Life After the Rebellion
New Stories

Broadcasted

2 0 0
By bluvr45

Chapter 24

A few days later, I was trusted enough to get out of the restraint. But I was still locked in the room.

I now had a fresh set of clothes. It included a pink tank top, blue jacket, and blue pants.

2 guard came in my room. They put me in hand cuffs and escorted me to a new cell.

They place a pile of stuff on my bed. "You have 10 minutes to get ready." They walked out.

The pile had a white dress with a flower pattern top and a wavey skirt, a new bandage for my wrist, and a thing of make with a note that said cover the scars.

I got ready. I had to put the dress over my back brace. And when the 10 minutes were up the peacekeepers came back in. They took me to a new room that was also white, but had camera equipment.

All the white I've been seeing is giving me a migraine.

The peacekeepers put me right next to a white throne. Peeta was on the other side of it.

Snow walked over to us. "Make it so they can't really see her brace."

A producer moved my leg with brace slightly behind my other.

"And have her smile."

The producer injected me with something that made me smile. I didn't want to.

Me and Peeta has to be quite while snow talked. We just stood as a prop.

I hated feeling like Snow's puppet. But I had no choice. I just stood there and looked pretty, as snow told me to.

All I wanted to do was yell at the camera "Johanna please help." But I couldn't. I just stood there like a statue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 38
It's the 100th Hungergames and the Quarter Quell twist; the pool of tributes shall be reaped from the descendants of Victors. Can Victoria Mason mak...
102K 3.1K 21
Johanna Mason is a seventeen year old girl who is reaped for her District on the 68th annual Hunger Games. She is forced to go to the arena, which sh...
11.2K 269 24
Juliet Breyer, a seventeen-year-old living in District 9, thought it was hard enough watching her best friend Luke compete in the 72nd Hunger Games...
22.1K 758 23
When her sister gets reaped for the 74th Hunger Games, Maya suddenly finds herself volunteering instead. Now she's in a fight to the death with Shawn...