The Principal

By despohxm92

(Indirect sequel to Lean on Me (film)) Imagine yourself as an air force pilot, like Captain Pete "Maverick" M... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 31

3 0 0
By despohxm92

Authour's POV

"Where am I?" Jay thought.

He looked around and realized he was in the hospital. He looked to the left and saw a small kid on the bed. He looked at who was with the kid which surprised him.

(the person he saw)

Jay was mesmerized by how pretty the girl was and when she looked at him, he quickly looked away. Jay took the blanket to cover his face but felt someone poking him. This made him get up and saw that it was the same girl that he stared at. Her stare made him scared as she looked at him dead in the eye.

"Why did you stare at me?" She asked Jay.

Jay looked away but the girl continued to look at him, asking Jay for an answer.

"That... that... that's because... you... are... cute..." Jay answered.

The girl smiled at Jay's answer as she showed her hand, much to the surprise of Jay. The girl introduced herself as Ryujin, then asking Jay for his phone. Jay obliged, handing over his phone. Ryujin then typed in her phone number to call. Once she received her number, she asked Jay for his name which he said.

"Why do you need my number?" Jay asked, feeling shocked.

Before Ryujin could answer, Y/N arrived with Eunseo.

Fifteen minutes ago...

Y/N's POV

Eunseo and I headed to my car after the game had ended. Before we entered the car, I turned to Eunseo and asked her what she wanted to say.

"Well... I... Just... wanted to say..."

Before I could hear her finish her sentence, my phone rang and I picked it up.

Eunseo's POV

Before I could finish saying what I wanted to say, Y/N's phone rang which made me slightly irritated. The call ruined my chances of confessing which made me punch the air. As soon as Y/N hung up, he turned to me and asked what I was going to say. I ignored Y/N and walked to his car and tried to open the door, only to realize it was locked.

"Relax alright? Let me open the door for you," Y/N said.

The moment he said that and opened the door, my heart skipped a beat which made me look away. I could feel him tap my shoulder, asking me to quickly board the car. I frowned when he said that and boarded the car, folding my arms. One moment he sounded so nice, another moment he sounded so rude. I could believe but when he entered the car, he reminded me to put on my seatbelt, which I totally forgot.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok. Let's go visit Jay if that was his name," Y/N said to me.

I nodded my head and Y/N drove off. I then asked Y/N if he knew where Jay was hospitalised. Y/N nodded his head, saying that the phone call earlier was from Mr Yoo and he had told him where they were. I nodded my head and looked out of the window, wondering when I would get the chance to confess again.

Y/N's POV

After we drove for fifteen minutes, we arrived at the hospital and headed straight to the accident and emergency department. We looked around for Jay and we soon found him. I noticed that there was a girl talking to him which made me go closer. I soon realized that the girl was the one who served us the food at Lotte world.

"You," I said to the girl.

I clearly remember her name as Ryujin as I asked her what she was doing with Jay. I saw that she handed Jay a phone which made me feel suspicious. Before I could say something, Eunseo went to Jay and asked if he was ok. I sighed and turned to look at Ryujin who said she was just asking Jay if he was alright.

"Fine. You may go your way," I said to Ryujin as thanked me and went back to the bed next to Jay's.

I noticed that there was a small kid on the bed which made me wonder if that kid was Ryujin's younger sibling. I decided to ignore and focus on Jay. He tried to stand up, but quickly fell back to the bed. I managed to grab Jay as he looked at me with a confused face. I looked at Eunseo who also seemed confused. The doctor soon arrived and told us that Jay would be going for an x-ray scan. I nodded my head as the nurses placed Jay in a wheelchair and we followed. We were soon joined by Mr Yoo who showed a worried face.

"Did you contact Jay's parents?" I asked him.

"Yes Mr Y/N. They told me they would come down immediately."

Authour's POV

As they sat outside the x-ray room to wait, Ryujin saw what happened to Jay earlier and felt a little worried. The doctor soon came to check on the child, telling Ryujin that the kid would be fine. An hour later, the x-ray was done and Jay laid back on the bed. His parents arrived with the basketball team as they all surrounded Jay, asking him if he was alright. Jay nodded his head and asked where Soobin was. His teammates were surprised and looked around.

Y/N's POV

I noticed that Soobin was not here which made me ask Eunseo to follow me which she did. Once we could not be seen, I asked Eunseo if she knew what happened to Soobin.

"I don't know, why do you ask?" Eunseo asked me back.

"I suspect something fishy is going on between Soobin and Arin. Do you want to help me watch over them?" I asked.

Eunseo refused, telling me that I should not interfere in people's love life. She then walked off, much to my irritation.

Soobin's POV

After I finished bathing, Arin noona and I headed out of the school to see the doctor. As we near the clinic, she stopped walking and asked if we could just go back home. I shook my head, insisting that we should go see the doctor. She then sat down on the floor, flapping her hands and refused.

"What's wrong with you? You weren't like this before," I said, feeling worried.

"I don't want to see the doctor. I am really ok," She insisted.

I sighed, promising her that I would bring her home. Arin noona's expression changed and stood up immediately. I then brought her to the nearby pharmacy which surprised her. She then asked us what we are doing here which made me call for the pharmacist. She gave me the confused look when the pharmacist came and asked what medication we wanted.

"Does your store have a pregnancy test kit?" I asked.

When I asked the question, I felt noona pulling me which made me ask her what she was trying to do. Arin noona explained she wanted to leave which made me tell her not to leave. The pharmacist then asked me if I really wanted the pregnancy kit. I nodded my head as the pharmacist took out the kit from the drawer and I made the payment. I left the pharmacy with Arin as she walked off without looking back.

"Come on babe. I was just worried that you might be pregnant," I explained.

"That's not possible. We only had sex one time. It's totally impossible," she shouted at me.

Her shouting had made passersby look at us as I quickly grabbed her to a corner of the street to calm her down. I then quickly hugged noona, telling her to forget about all that had just happened earlier. Noona nodded her head and she asked if she could get starbucks. I nodded my head and we headed over to starbucks.

Authour's POV

The next day, Mr Yoo and Mr Seo went to Y/N's office to discuss the match that took place yesterday.

Y/N's POV

"The doctor diagnosed that Jay was fine and that he was given a few days medical leave," Mr Yoo explained about Jay's health condition.

I nodded my head, telling both coaches that the team did play well yesterday but seemed to have an issue. Mr Seo explained that the team needed to have a strong mental mind in order to win games which made me clap my hands.

"That's right. I have something for the team. Is there any training session on Monday?" I asked.

"Yes Mr Y/N. Also, there is a Seoul championship in May. We have automatically entered the championship as one of the high schools in Seoul," Mr Seo answered me.

I nodded my head, telling both coaches that I would like to meet the team on Monday which they both understood. After they left, I looked at my watch and decided to call someone. After I finished the call, I looked at my schedules to see if I had any meetings. Seeing I had no meetings, I decided to carry on doing things that I was supposed to do.

Authour's POV

It was break time for the students. Arin and Soobin went to the canteen together as she told Soobin she craved red bean bread.

Arin's POV

"I want a red bean bread please," I said to Soobin, trying to show my cuteness to him.

He nodded his head and went to buy it as I sat at the school bench and waited for him. As I waited, I started to think about the morning sickness I have been suffering from. This made me have thoughts if I really was pregnant. I closed my eyes, shaking my head as I refused to believe I was really pregnant.

"Hey, are you alright?"

I looked up and saw Soobin smiling. I quickly nodded my head and smiled as he handed me the bread and I ate it. I could feel him patting my head which made me smile. I then gave him a hug which made him ask me what I wanted to do after school. I shrugged my shoulders after breaking the hug.

"What's going on here?"

Both of us turned and saw Mr Y/N standing in front of us. We were surprised by his appearance as we greeted him. Mr Y/N then looked at me which surprised me. Soobin stood in front of me, asking Mr Y/N if there was anything wrong.

"Nothing is wrong. Your friend here looks kinda sick. You should be doing your job properly as a boyfriend," Mr Y/N said.

I was surprised by what Mr Y/N and I quickly looked away.

Soobin's POV

I was taken aback by what Mr Y/N said which made me look at Arin noona. She had looked away as I looked back at Mr Y/N, telling him that both of us are doing fine. This made Mr Y/N chuckle, telling us to stay out of trouble. Before I could answer him, Eunseo sunbae appeared. She grabbed Mr Y/N by the wrist and told him that there was something urgent he needed to settle. Both of them walked off as I looked at Arin noona, feeling confused.

"What was that all about?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Tell me, are you hiding something from me?" I asked her back.

I saw Arin noona showing a worried face but shook her head, saying that she was feeling ok. I looked at her carefully but she gave me a kiss on the lips, surprising me.

Authour's POV

After Eunseo managed to bring Y/N back to his office, Y/N asked what was the urgent issue. Eunseo shrugged her shoulders, saying that she had forgotten. This made Y/N slightly irritated, telling her that she should not be forgetting important stuff when she was only 19.

Eunseo's POV

I became angry when Y/N mentioned my age which made me slap him. I then shouted at him, telling him that he should really read the room and stop being too much of a busybody. He looked flustered but left his office and sat back down on my seat. I started to think how he was such a dense person. I stared at my phone and started to cry, thinking how come I liked a person like him.

Authour's POV

The weekend went by, Y/N and Eunseo did not exchange words after Friday. It was Monday and the basketball team had finished changing. They headed to the basketball court where Mr Seo and Mr Yoo were waiting for them.

"Hi boys, Mr Y/N would be coming to see us. In the meantime, let's get started with training," Mr Seo said to the team.

The boys nodded their heads and began training. Thirty minutes into the training, Y/N and Eunseo arrived at the basketball court. Everyone greeted him as Y/N asked Mr Seo how the training went. Mr Seo gave a thumbs up as Y/N prepared to make an announcement.

"Alright everyone, the reason I am here today is because I have a special guest who came by to see you guys," Y/N explained.

Everyone nodded their heads and Y/N introduced the person.

"Please welcome, Michael Jordan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 10
"what are you, in love with me?" wooyoung scoffed. "yeah." the room went silent. wooyoung's breath hitched in his throat. "...what?" ~~~~~~~~ jung wo...
57.4K 2.6K 43
when the school heartthrob falls for a girl who is known for her toxic traits in a relationship, will he be able to keep his happy face for long? and...
8.2K 401 15
How two school boys meet several years later... Meet Lee Minhyung.The son of the school's principal When his father already made school a bit better...
18.5K 774 15
"miyeong bro you are literally right in front of me" "i just had to text you to tell you how fine you look" in which park miyeong gets added to a gro...