Lost&Found

By kimusia

Tiffany is not an average 9th grader. Everything she does seems pretty normal. She has an insecure best frie... More

The Basics
Sold out
Secrets and Lies
Uncovered secrets
Take it or leave it
What's Next?
Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones But Words May Never Hurt Me
The Cat's Out of The Bag
What Are You Gonna Do?
Uh Oh!
What's it going to be?
What is Valuable
Unreal
That feeling of betrayal
Just need to fit in..
The death of Eddie
Told you so
The Last Chapter

That didn't need to happen

25 3 0
By kimusia

WARNING MAY INCLUDE STRONG LANGUAGE.

______________________________

(Tiffany's POV)

The bottle landed on Ashley.

My heart stopped.

Everyone looked up at Jordan. I looked at Ashley and she was smirking.

Jordan closed his eyes for awhile and responded,

"I'm sorry Ashley, but I'm not going to kiss you."

Ashley reacted late, a scowl slowly formed on her face. She crossed her arms. Monique span, and it landed on Tyler. They did a quick peck. Even though her complexion was dark, I could tell she was blushing.

Everyone span, and each time it landed on Jordan or me, he refused.

After that we all talked, ate, and drank.

"I think it's time to head home." Jeremy said stretching.

"Yeah." Monique yawned.

Then we all headed home.

(Kimberly's POV)

We are having a school dance! I can't wait for the dress I'm going to pick out! Ashley, all the girls went shopping for dresses.

"It's too bad I can't go to the dance with Jordan." Scarlet said.

"He has a girlfriend Scarlet!" I exclaimed. "Besides you have Jeremy."

"I know, but I think he's starting to like me." She said while scanning clothes on the rack.

"Doubt it." Monique said.

Scarlet gave her a glare. "How do you know? Don't start assuming."

"I ain't assumin' nothin'. Girl, you know you can't get him." Monique said, and the clique started chuckling, I found it funny too.

"Whatever." Scarlet said, rolling her eyes.

----School Dance Arrived--------

Ashley said we were all going to arrive at the school in a limo. As I'm waiting for Jeremy to come, I try to text Tiffany to see if she's coming to the dance. She wouldn't reply me back. Ashley's limo strolled infront of me. The back seat window went down. Music from the inside of the limo went blasted, for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Ashley opened the limo door and I hopped in, we then went off to the school dance.

The dance was held in the cafeteria. Music played, there was strobe lights, everyone was dancing, talking, and having fun. Jordan arrived to the school dance by himself-Tiffany was coming, she was just late. As soon as he walked in, Scarlet rushed to his side. She talked to him until Tiffany came. Tiffany came through the back of the school.

I went over to greet her.

"Hi Tiffany!'

"Hey."

"You're looking nice." I complimented.

"Thanks." She smiled, She wore her glasses this time.

We walked into the cafeteria. "I saw Jordan a while ago. I'm not so sure where he is." I told Tiffany.

"It's fine, he might be at one of the tables."

We scanned all of the tables and he was no where to be seen. We even checked the punch bowl.

"Let's go ask the girls." I suggested.

"Why do we need to ask them?"

"I don't know maybe because..." And I thought to myself, Scarlet was with Jordan!

"Was Ashley with him?' Tiffany asked, almost getting angry.

"No.. Scarlet.." I confessed.

Tiffany clenched her fists.

"Don't get mad Tiffany. What could they possibly be doing?"

"I don't know!?"

"Let's go ask then." We walked over to her clique and asked them.

"They went over to the gym." Nina said.

"Oh, thanks." I looked over to my shoulder where Tiffany was standing-she was gone.

I then saw her walking out the door toward the gym. I ran after her.

"Tiffany! Wait!" I called after her.

She stopped and turned around. "I think I want to go alone."

"Okay, but you have to promise not to hit her, or get in a fight if it get's bad."

"No promises." She smirked and walked off.

I really wish me and Tiffany were at that bestfriend level. She seems pretty cool.

(Tiffany's POV)

I really wonder what Scarlet is up to this time. I opened double doors and entered the gymnasium. There were other people having their other side conversations, and some couples were here too. I scanned for Jordan and Scarlet, eventually, I found them sitting on the bleachers, talking. They were at the last one, way at the top. When I walked over to that area, I saw Scarlet leaning over to Jordan, and they kissed. Anger and disappointment filled up inside me.

"Jordan!?" I shouted.

They broke up and looked down at me, shocked. Jordan instantly stood up. "Tiffany, I.."

I stormed out of the gym. I heard Jordan's footsteps catching up to me. I started running. I ran outside, I need some fresh air. I can't believe that this is happening. I never saw this coming, at all. Especially from Scarlet!

I got outside and I felt a huge lump in my throat, my eyes were burning and my vision was blurred up. Jordan opened the door.

I didn't want to see his face.

"Tiffany, it's not what it looks like."

I chuckled, "That's what everyone says when they cheat."

"Seriously, it's not-"

"Just shut up Jordan!" I yelled to the top of my lungs, " I don't want to hear any of it!"

"Maybe if you'd just let me explain.."

I started crying.

"Tiffany.."

I wipped the tears off my face, "You don't need to explain anything. Just enjoy the night with Scarlet."

"Tiffany, I know you're hurt right now but, you won't let me explain. If I tell you whiat happened, it might change your mind a little bit."

"I don't need to hear any of it! Anything you say, isn't going to change what I saw out there. All this time, I just thought that Scarlet was trying to annoy me. And the way she kept on clinging to you, and the fact that you let her. It hurts." My tears ran down my cheeks. There was a really heavy feeling in my chest.

"Tiffany.."

"What were you trying to do? Make Scarlet jealous that you were going out with me?"

"No."

"Was this one of those pranks to go out with one of the loser girls, and then go out with another girl behind her back?"

"No.. Tiffany.. let me-"

I wipped my face again and smiled," You don't need to say anything. I'm just going to call my dad to pick me up from this-"

"Let me drive you."

"I can go home bymyself.." I took out my cellphone from my pocket and dailed the house.

"Hello?" Katrina picked up from the other end.

"Hey Katirna, can you come pick me up from the school?" Jordan had a hurt look on his face. He's probably just faking, he deserves to feel that way for cheating on me for Ashley.

"Already? We just dropped you."

"I know, but.."

"But what?"

"It's not fun anyway."

"Alright we'll come get you."

I ended the phone call.

"Do you have to go now?" Jordan asked.

"Yes." I didn't look at his face.

"Do you want me to stay until you leave?"

"No."

"I'll just stay anyway."

And he waited until Katrina and my dad picked me up.

At home, I don't feel sad at all.

It's as if everything that happened didn't happen at all.

I don't know what I feel..

But, I know what I want to do..

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...