Aew/Wwe tumbler imagines

By Stellybelly77

❗️I'm taking a break but I might do some more❗️ Read if you want Includes smut More

hook x fem! reader
Jon Moxley x fem! reader
Cody Rhodes x fem! Reader
Seth rollins x fem! Reader
HOOK x fem! Reader
Plz send requests!!
Rhea Ripley x fem! Reader
A/N
A/N

Damian Preist x fem! reader

744 12 0
By Stellybelly77

WARNINGS: public sex, blood kink if you squint, friends to lovers, oral (m&f recieving), Finn Balor being a cutie and Damian hiding his feelings.

Summary: Damian and y/n go for a ride on the ferris wheel, but Damian is scared of heights. Y/n has a slick idea, but it might drive Damian crazier than she thought...

"Holy shit, I'm so tired that I could fall asleep right now." Finn moans, trudging his feet in the dirt.
For our weekend before a big match on Raw, Dominik, Finn, Rhea, Damian and I decided we should go out and have fun, and the city fair was one part of the fun. We went out and did bumper cars, ring toss, and even the game where you use a hammer to hit a bell. (Rhea was exceptionally good at that one.)

But as Dominik and Finn were groaning about their stomachs (all the cotton candy, probably) and as Rhea was telling them to shut up, I couldn't help but look at the ferris wheel. Actually, it was called the SkyWheel. It was one of those nice ones too with the glass boxes instead of the rickety seats that anyone could fall out of. I watched the glass go around and around and all the people inside looked down and laughed.
"Whatcha looking at, chica?" Damian asks me, nudging me with his elbow. He follows my line of sight and says, "the ferris wheel?"
I nod. "I kinda want to go on it but everyone else is tired and Rhea looks like she is at her wits' end."
"You're damn right I am, Dom and Finn are acting like babies." Rhea says, running a hand through her hair and kicking some gravel at Dominik.
"Well I can go with you and we can just meet everyone else back at the hotel, how does that sound?" Damian says with a big grin, slinging his arm around my shoulders. I look up at him and he winks at me with his stupid pretty eyes and my heart does a double take and I can feel myself heating up. I squeeze my thighs together ever so slightly.

"You are scared of heights, dumbass." Dominik reminds him, kicking gravel back at Rhea. She does the same and soon the two of them start getting dirt and gravel all over each other. "Pfft, no I'm not. The ferris wheel isn't even that high." He doesn't sound so sure.

"Whatever you say, mate. I'm going back to the hotel before I pass out." Finn says, clapping Damian on the shoulder. Rhea follows him, kicking gravel one last time at Dom. "Don't say I didn't warn you when he pukes all over you." Dominik says, and tags alongside Finn and Rhea.
I look up at Damian and he definitely doesn't look sure about the ferris wheel. He looks back down at me and my heart beat gets faster. Just friends, I remind myself, Just friends.. Just friends.. Just friends...

Damian and I were no strangers to fooling around. We had never had true sex before, but we would use each other as sexual release from time to time. And each time, we tell each other that we are just friends before we do anything. Just friends. And I can't help but think about what it would be like to kiss him. Just once.
"You know, you don't have to go on the ferris wheel if you don't want to." I say, linking my arm through his as we walk in the direction of the wheel. "No, no, I want to. Besides, everything I do with you is fun."  I notice just how soft Damian's skin is. Years of wrestling and his skin is so smooth and gentle.

I try not to look at his bulging biceps.

We get to the ferris wheel, and Damian pays for our tickets. His breath is shaky and his forehead is starting to sweat. It's almost funny, seeing him so nervous, but he's doing this for me so I feel bad. The conductor leads us to our ferris box, and it's just so cool. There are two benches facing each other and the walls are just pure glass. I take a seat on one bench, expecting Damian to sit beside me, but instead he sits on the bench opposite of me. "Alright, folks, there's a speaker above you in case the wheel locks up and an attendant needs to reach you. Please do not jump or stand in the box. Enjoy your ride."

The attendant walks off to help the next people load up. The glass doors close and we start to ascend. My stomach jumps in excitement, even though we only rise a little.
I look over at Dam and he has his eyes closed. It's practically comical, seeing my tough fighter so shaky, but it's not funny knowing that it is Damian that's like this. "I never should have let you come up here," I say, playing with the hem of my shirt. "You clearly look like you are going to puke." Damian opens his eyes and my stomach flips again. "I promise I'm fine." He says, his tone darker. "I wanted to do this with you, so I'll be a man and suck it up."

The word 'suck' gave me an idea. And if anything, it would help him.

I slide off my bench and crawl over to him. He looks down at me, his jaw slack in surprise. I spread his legs and sat between them on my knees. Even through his black jeans, I can see how hard he is. I run my hands from his knees to the inside of his thighs. My fingers graze his bulge and his breath hitches. "How about I help you out and maybe you won't feel so nervous, hm?" I say, and he nods his head. This will be more than we have ever done, the farthest we have ever gone is him fingering me after a match that he won and he had so much pent-up sexual energy that when I teased him a little, he just couldn't hold back. As for me, I've only ever given him a handjob, though I dreamed of doing more.

I unzip his jeans, and pull his dick out from his underwear. Did he somehow get bigger???

I feel myself get wet at the feeling of his cock in my hand. I stroke him a few times and I break our 'just friends' code. I wrap my mouth around his dick and take him all the way down until he hits the back of my throat. "Oh, fuck–" Damian cries, his hand wrapping into my hair. He uses it to help me bob my head up and down. With a small pop, I take my mouth off of him and look him in the eyes, spit dripping from my mouth. Damian's eyes are lust-filled and he looks so damn hot looking down at me.

"Fuck, baby, you take my cock so good..."  His words only provoke me to keep going. I lick a stripe from the base of his cock to the top, kitty-licking his tip. I look up at him, my tongue going to work on him, and he growls, lifting me up and yanking my shorts and underwear down. I squeal in surprise as the air hits my aching cunt, my bare ass hitting the seat. It is his turn to kneel before me because the second his knees hit the floor, his firm hands spread my legs apart, pushing them as far back as they can. "Fuck the 'just friends' code." He growls. "I want you all to myself."

I might fall apart. His tongue licks from my entrance to my clit and the second his thick tongue flicks against the sensitive bud, my hips buck forward and I moan out his name. "Suenas tan bien gimiendo mi nombre." {you sound so pretty moaning my name} His Spanish just turns me on more. I slap my hand on the glass, Damian eating me out so aggressively that I might end up cumming on his face. I whine as he slows down, taking his time at me. His hands grip my thighs, rubbing circles on them, and part of me wants him to squeeze so tight that he leaves bruises. I gasp. His tongue pushes at my entrance.
"God...fuck—damian!" I cry, the feeling of euphoria rushing over me. "That's it, pretty girl, say my name." He says with a grin, his mouth sucking on my sensitive clit. My hand grazes his hair and looking down at the sight of him makes my stomach tighten.

"Fuck, Damian, I'm gonna cum–"
He stops and I go to complain to him, but just as quickly as before, he sits down and pulls me on top of him, and his cock is brushing up against my cunt and I want him inside of me so, so bad. I put my hands on the side of his face. His eyes twinkle at me, and I want nothing more than to kiss him. I don't know what's holding me back. Damian's hands grab my hips and he says,
"If I don't bury my cock in you soon, I might die. I want you so fuckin' bad, you don't even know..."
I lift myself up so he can line his dick up with my entrance. As soon as I know he's there, I sink down onto his cock. And I fall apart.

I can barely hold myself up. He stretches me out beyond belief, hitting my cervix so deeply that it makes me shudder. I grab his shoulders, and press my forehead to his. He chuckles softly, tucking hair behind my ear. I just sit on his cock and pant, hardly daring to move. "My dick feels that good, huh?"  I nod my head frantically. "Yes, yes god yes. You fill up me up so fucking good."

He gently pushes himself deeper into me and I groan, still not used to the feeling.

Damian's hands slide down my body and grab my ass. He lifts me up, and I start to think that he regrets this and doesn't want it, but he sets me back down, his cock slamming back into me, and I cry out, clawing the back of his shoulders. "Oh, pretty girl, you don't know how good it feels to see you like this."

He continues to help me, but I start to lift my hips up and down, letting his dick fill me up. "That's it, bonita. Fuck yourself on my cock." Damian says, tracing his fingers down my stomach.

I do exactly what he says. I fuck myself on him, my mind going foggy. The glass of the box fogs up and fills with the scent of sex and Damian's cologne. I moan as I go faster, letting myself rock back and forth. My back arches as Damian's finger finds my clit. I look back down at him, and the way he's looking at me makes my stomach tighten. He leans forward and licks my jugular, biting just at the top of it. I cry out, because it hurts, but it also feels so so good. He peppers kisses down my jawline as I ride him still, and he bites my earlobe. He moves down to where my collarbone lies, and he bites me so hard that when he comes up, blood coats his lips. He grins at me, licking the blood away.

I've never wanted to kiss him so badly.

Damian tucks my hair behind my ear again, and when I thrust down on him, he thrusts up, and the effect hits me so hard that I scream. "Oh, you like that? Gonna make you cum all over my cock, baby." Damian says, thrusting up into me again. I nod my head aggressively. I can't even say anything, my mind has melted...
"I'm so close, y/n. So, so close..."
"I want to cum with you, Dam. Please, please, please." I beg. He picks me up by my ass and repeatedly thrusts up into me, fucking mercilessly. I look him in the eyes, and I'm moaning and crying his name and begging to climax with him. "C'mon, baby, cum on my cock. C'mon you know you want to." Damian says. He has one hand on my back, the other on my ass.

I place my hands on the side of his face and I hold eye contact with him. I'm moaning and he's panting, whispering, "y/n, y/n, y/n," over and over again. I feel the coil in my stomach tighten, and Damian's breath gets heavier. His eyes gaze over my body one last time before he looks at me again. "I love you, y/n." he says.
And my orgasm washes over me in ecstasy.
My head falls onto his shoulder as I feel my orgasm set my whole body on fire, my legs shaking and my cunt filling with Damian's cum. Damian pants, a hand stroking my back, and his cock still just feels so good inside my aching core. I lift my head up slowly, and he stares at me. He moves his hands from my body and cups my face.

He says it again.
"I love you."

My lip quivers as it fully registers what he said. He loves me. He loves me. "Damian," I say. "Oh, Damian."

His eyes begin to water. "I have loved you since before you joined the judgment day. I saw you destroy this girl in the ring. This stupid, ugly girl. And when the ref lifted your arm up in victory, and you screamed with a huge smile on your face, I knew that I was gone. And then when Rhea brought up bringing you into our faction, I was the first to say yes. Not because I thought you were the prettiest person I had ever seen, but because you are everything I stand for. Everything I want to defend. And so you joined." As he spoke, he helped ease me off his cock and back into my shorts and underwear, despite us both being a sticky mess. He brought me back to his lap, where he held me, playing with the ends of my hair.

"You became my best friend. Meeting you for the first time was incredible because you didn't fear me. You didn't act shy or sexual. You shook my hand and looked me in the eye and saw me for who I am. And I've met many pretty people and they immediately look at me as their next fuck, but not you. I was your friend. Your ringmate. And the fact that you never pursued me until now just proves that I'm not here just for sex." I sigh, wiping a tear off of his face. "Damian, I've never looked at you and only thought of sex. I care about you more than you'll ever fucking know. I love you, Damian. I love you."

He smiles at me, and I run my finger over his bottom lip. He lets out a shaky breath. "I'm going to kiss you like I've wanted to since the second I watched you in the ring." I grin, and I push my lips to his. My hands cup his face and Damian has one hand on my back and the other in my hair.

As the ferris wheel goes around, he kisses me until I lose my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.6K 158
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
6.4M 49.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
39.4K 729 47
A bunch of one-shot girlxgirl of you and Sabrina! I take requests, fluff (❤) Angst (💔) smut (💋)