Ranting with the Sanses

By FKathleen19

Like the title said. You can ask thing if you want to either to the Sanses or me. Maybe I will make a bit... More

First rant
Dare 1
Theory
Dare 2
Gifts
Dare 3
Twins' birthday
Christmas party
Dare 4
Ships !!
By the way...
OS DS!Drink
Sanses comments on the OS.
Ask 1 (+Age and height of the Sans in the Autor's head)
OS Orfeo (Lust x Ink)
React to Orfeo OS
The BlogTheGreatRouge
Video reaction.
Other AMs reaction
Reacting to other Multiverse (part 2)
Peach
Reaction
New compagnions.
Room assignement
My ships kids
Ask 2
Small rant
A small Star and Bad Sanses Rant
Dare 5 + fun fact
Dare 6
Dare 7
Ink's vials
Star vs Bad
A smaller rant about Ink
Color and Killer
Frisk
Dreamswap
Consultation
Rant about Hanahaki
Ink and Infected
About the Balance trope
About the Oreo brothers trope
Zephyrtop
Zephyrtale
Undertop
A few realisations
Soulless heart
Furbies
The Underswap case
About the region of the Swaps worlds
About the roles and Characters in Undertale.
About Underfell
Pregnancy
Interesting detail
Oceantale
Theories (kinda)
Fallen Stars
The black apples
Negativity and Positivity Balance
Dream and Ink's abilities
Keeper, Guard, Guardian, Protector
Interesting question
My Ship kids 2.0

About Monster kind

20 0 1
By FKathleen19

All : Huh... what does this mean ?

Kathleen : This is me trying to get rid of something that is living rent free in my head and making you all reader overthink along with me !!

Ink : Damn, she lost it.

Error : Well, Creators are insane.

Kathleen : So, to explain, what make me kinda go insane is three questions. First : How does monster reproduction works ? Second and third : What the hell is going on with both Skeleton and Ghost monsters ?

Everybody blinks, confused.

Kathleen : I will start with the Monsters in general. What I mean is this : If we put two monsters of different... Species ? Races ? ... Let's assume it is race, as it should be able to reproduce with one another... Would it make a hybrid ? Or it can't mix ?

All : Huh ?

Kathleen : Basically, if a dog monster and a bunny had a baby together... do you get a hybrid or do you get either a dog or bunny ? And the reason I am confused is because... if it causes hybridation, it is weird we don't see any hybrid monster. So, it may go like the story of "the Sacrificial bride and the King of Beast".

Jill : To explain to everyone. In this story, we learn at some point that the "beasts" or demons have something about their bloodline where it rarely hybridates but rather tend to overpower others. Example : The bloodline of the King is said to not mix. It always comes on top, no matter what other type of beast is their mate. But, all others are in this situation of some being stronger as other, in the sense they are the dominant.

Kathleen : Which, could be a possibility for the monsters too as a result, although, who knows what is supposed to take over what. But, I admit that hybrids are much cooler !

She grins before frowning again.

Kathleen : Now, onto the two undead headaches. Starting with Skeletons that I can actually rationalize. So, the first skeleton monsters were like born from monster dust being on a human skeleton. This likely caused a weird reaction with the remaining determination of said dead human that brought the body back to life.

Jill : As to who was in control... well, it is up to debate, I guess. It could be a case like when the Dreemur siblings fused soul, where both consciousness are there, but maybe they had both moved to the afterlife and the skeleton just have their memories but is their own person. Or just one of them was not in the afterlife yet.

Kathleen : And as to how the dust got on a skeleton in the first place... Here are two options. 1. This specific monster had a really creepy obsession for skeletons, and his most pried collection part was a human skeleton... or, less creepy version, 2. There were human/monster couple back then, and the human may have died before the monster, so they were buried, but when the monster died too, people decided to put the monster's dust along with the body of their beloved, so they got the coffin out and sprayed the dust on the human, who had turn into a skeleton.

Jill : Precision, that if this is this option, then it means that if Undertale was set in Egypt, you may get mummies monsters too, most likely.

Kathleen : As to how next gen of skeletons may have appeared... the reproduction ways the fandom came up with and those other two ways.

Jill : In Hotarubitale, so Gin's AU, we know Gin and his brother are human babies that were abandonned to their death in the forest. Hakase, to save the children made a soul bond with the intention of turning them into Skeleton monster like him. Gin and Kin both spoke in a way that implies that they died at some point then were brought back as skeletons, likely thank to this soulbond with their father.

Jill : To have it clearer, you see the representation on Gin's soul on this pic ? The little hole in it is the soul bond with Hakase, the Gaster of Hotarubitale. Ink's souldbond take the form of a rainbow barrier around the soul meanwhile.

Gin smiles and shows his soul to the others while Ink looks away, being pulled close by the waist.

Kathleen : The other option is the one seen in the SkeleChara comic, where we see Papyrus just... Pull out Chara's skeleton from under the golden flower and magically bring them back to life as a skeleton. Basically, making the possibility of Skeleton monsters being in many ways responsible for the idea of necromancy.

Ink : Well, it isn't like it is fully impossible, from everything Creators come up with...

Kathleen : What I can't really figure out is... how were Ghost monsters born in the first place. Like the first ever generation. Because, all those we know, I am pretty sure they are just born ghost, but... I guess there is a possibility the first ever ghosts were just... undead people. Either human who refused death so hard that they became ghost and maybe... at some point they started to forget what they look like when alive and also tried to save the energy of their soul by only projecting a simpler form, the one we see in Undertale ??

Jill : In which case, the containers in which the 6 human souls are is likely to prevent those souls from becoming ghosts too. After all, Chara can... kinda be argued to be a ghost haunting Frisk, as they are the narrator of the game, witnessing our every moves, you know.

Kathleen : This is literally my only explanation... Now, hopefully, it will stay out of my mind and let me focus on other things !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.5K 51
Warning: possible swearing, inappropriate humour, perhaps lemons? Idk. Just stop being a goody two shoes and enjoy the book, kid
54.6K 1.9K 14
(I do not own UnderTale. That belongs to the brilliant Toby Fox! I also don't own any of the Sans except for their children, I just own this story an...
28.4K 1K 67
(DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU) Allow me to describe this in the simplest way I can. There is a fanfic-like covering, but with a much darker...
10.7K 171 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)